Diavolo Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail wrapped her arms around herself, biting her lower lip.

"What's your number? Can I call you tonight?"

She shook her head. "I don't have a cell phone."

He shook his head, disappointed and reached into his pocket. "Here."

He handed her his phone.

"What's this for?" she asked looking at him baffled as he handed her his Galaxy.

"Duh, to call you," he answered. Her eyes widened and before she could utter another word, he revved his Fatboy and peeled rubber around the circular driveway.

He had another phone. The one he used to conduct business. The one he'd given her was only for his grandmother, band mates, and the few really close personal friends he had. Tomorrow he'd just get himself another personal use phone.

He slowed down at the front gates, giving the massive metal monstrosities time to swing open for him and continued on his way out onto Route 1.

***

Abigail stared at the huge phone in her palm incredulously. The crazy man had given her his phone.

She stared at it a few seconds before touching the screen in wonder. It blinked to life. The screen saver was a picture of the emblem of Diavolo, an electric guitar on fire with the word Diavolo written out in fancy script across it. The bottom of the screen read "slide to unlock".

She stroked her finger across the words and the screen changed. Now, there was a picture of Gabriel, shirtless and grinning, hugging an adorable old woman.

Abigail couldn't help but grin herself at their big smiles.

The woman was tiny, blue eyes twinkling, her white hair wrapped in a thick braid that formed a crown around her head. She was very pretty and sweet looking.

There were various colored squares at the top of the screen. One said gallery and she tapped it.

An entire page of pictures popped open.

Walking slowly back to the house, Abigail tapped the first one.

It was a picture of a bunch of music equipment. The next one had a black woman, hair in bright green curlers and hands held out to the camera with a scowl. She looked like she hadn't wanted her picture taken.

Abigail snickered. That Gabriel was such a rascal.

She flicked to the next picture and it showed Gabriel seated at a piano, very pensive. The light of a window was shining over the front of his face bringing out the subtle red highlights in his dark hair. His long lashes shuttered his eyes, but he still looked so beautiful. What was he thinking about in this picture?

The next picture was him still sitting at the piano, obviously a few seconds later, smirking and saluting whoever took the picture with his middle finger.

Abigail shook her head, despite her smile. Such a naughty boy.

His eyes were so green and looked so striking with his tawny complexion and dark hair.

Like a sexy pirate of old, Gabriel's appeal robbed her of her common sense. She couldn't believe she'd let him stick his tongue in her mouth...twice, and she'd...she'd mimicked his strange but inciting behavior.

How wicked of her. Did people kiss like that all the time?

When he'd left, he'd kissed her again, but achingly sweet. Her heart had thundered in her chest and her knees had wobbled. She wanted more...more of how he'd kissed her earlier, but he only feathered his strong wonderful lips over hers, leaving her throbbing and achy everywhere.

The next picture wasn't a picture at all, but a video.

Abigail recognized Angelo and Ariel, but the other two men with guitars were strangers to her. Both had black hair. The big burly one's locks reached just a bit past his shoulders. The man was huge with a pleasant face and light brown eyes. The other one was shorter and slim, but with a nice build. His hair was longer, coiled with tight curls that looked like dreads. His eyes were dark and his smile devilish.

They were playing their music, a dark driving tune that made Abigail's stomach flutter. Their music was very...sexual. There was no other way to describe it. It made Abigail feel things she'd never allowed herself to feel before.

Gabriel held the microphone stand with two hands, his long legs spread, eyes piercing as his voice bewitched her. He poured his soul into the song, mesmerizing her. His voice was so powerful, his entire stance...so manly.

This was the man who'd just kissed her senseless...the man who'd also seduced her sister.

Abigail tapped furiously at the screen to stop the video.

She was an idiot and felt disgusted with herself. God only knew what revolting things he'd done to Mikayla with that same mouth. The mere possibilities had her gagging.

Uttering a curse for the first time in her life, she rushed back to her room. A cold shower was in order to rid her body of these immoral inclinations.

***

Rob Zombie's Demon Speeding blasted in his ears from the little Bluetooth speakers in his helmet. His hard-on had finally begun to wilt, but thinking of Abigail's kisses didn't let it fade completely.

He hadn't felt this excited since Mrs. Torin had felt him up when he was in high school. He used to mow her lawn. Afterwards, it was more than just her outside garden he tended to.

Grinning, he shifted to a higher gear, his bike taking the sharp turn on the road beautifully.

The night was crisp, the air cool, filling his jacket with a strong current that amped his senses. There was nothing like riding his Harley, topped only by Abigail's kisses and performing onstage before thousands.

If things worked out for them, he'd take her on their next tour. He wanted the world to see the classy chick he was dating now. Everyone thought musicians only dated trashy strippers and porn stars, but Gabriel would show them his tastes were more elevated.

Bright lights came up behind him. He looked at his speedometer. He was doing ninety-five. Glancing at his rearview mirror, he could barely make out the shape of the black SUV behind him because of its long beams glaring in the bike's mirrors.

Whoever it was, was too damned close for comfort...and getting closer.

An uneasy feeling settled in his stomach. His hands began to sweat as he slowed a bit. The SUV kept pace with him.

Maybe he was being paranoid.

Another curve was coming up and then a straightaway. After the curve, he'd pull over and let the asshole by.

Shifting down again as he coasted into the curve, leaning the bike sideways, his adrenaline picked up once more as he literally felt the heat of the SUV at his back.

Jesus.

The fucker's bumper slammed into the back of his precious bike, sending Gabriel into a skid...right over the guardrail of the road.

He flew through the air, letting go of the bike and praying that it didn't crush him as they tumbled. His body crashed into the unforgiving cliff-side and he screamed when he felt his ribs crack. Metal crashed and glass broke. The Harley's lamps winked out as they continued to roll down the steep cliff. Oh-God. The sound of the ocean was deafening, but before he fell into its lethal embrace, his leg twisted in the wrong direction, the horrifying pain seizing him and, blessedly, rendering him unconscious.