All Comments on 'Dick Steel; Private Eye'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Awesome!

CARTMAGCARTMAGover 9 years ago

Great Story, I hope it becomes another series, because the characters look great.... is it a new series?

because there is so much we still need to learn, what is in the coin he picked up (being a huge Dresden fan, my mind went directly to the Denarians, but that does not completely work with how it is acting)

whats up with China, whats up with his brothers Daughter, and is there anything special with the other women in his life.. etc....

so another great story, and I want more.

Lost BoyLost Boyover 9 years agoAuthor
Filler Piece...

This is a filler piece that ties into some other series... but it could be a series on its own i suppose. The rolls royce in the story is the same one Nick Shaw acquires in the Iron Rain storyline. The coin ties to another story i wrote... possession is nine tenths... Glad you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun Noir Story

I certainly had a good time reading it and enjoying all the twists and turns though, even after reading that section again, I still didn't know what Iris caught Danielle doing in her photographs....

KidCreoleKidCreoleover 9 years ago
Great story!

I see how this fills in some of the gaps in your other series. Would love to read more. I don't think we ever found out what happened to Innsmouth. Would love to learn the origins of that.

Lost BoyLost Boyover 9 years agoAuthor
Danielle

That particular twist was that it wasn't the fiance that was sleeping around it was Danielle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

I was hoping this story will continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
5801 Followers
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...