Dick Steel; Private Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers

"Master," Li Fang smiled up at me.

"That has to hurt like hell," I said and again she smiled.

"Not if you do it the right way," she said. "Shall we continue?"

"I am not..." I tried to say and gave up. She had won that round.

The next several rooms were variations on a theme. Every sick sexual fantasy I had ever had and a few I never dreamt up were being played out behind these doors. The corridor formed a kind of slow spiral towards the center of the rear area. I began to suspect that we wouldn't find Danielle in any of these rooms but there in the middle. But we had to try every door just in case. Maybe he already had her working here. I dare not pass up a single door in case she was behind it. Then I spotted it, a singular black door amidst all the brown. I moved ahead and crossed the distance as fast as I dared. I placed my ear to the door but all was silence beyond. Maybe I had gotten here in time. I opened the door and there sitting on a large four poster bed was Danielle. She was dressed in dark red lingerie, panties and matching stockings. Her hair was down and she looked like she was drugged. Her movements were slow and awkward as she stood up and moved towards me. Li Fang stood outside and guarded the hallway. The door closed behind me and as I turned to face her again she was there, pressing her body against mine. She grabbed me and kissed me fiercely. Even as her tongue invaded my mouth her deft fingers were unzipping me. After everything I had seen I was painfully hard. I moaned into her mouth as her cool fingers wrapped around me. I tried to push her away but failed miserably. All I managed to do was cup both of her breasts. Danielle broke our kiss and dropped down to her knees.

"I am glad it was you Dick," she said as she began to lick the underside of my cock. "I wondered what you were packing down here and I am not disappointed. You are in for a treat." Then she was pushing her head down and her mouth was engulfing me.

"Damn it Danielle I came here to rescue you not... oh shit... please stop..." But my words fell on deaf ears and she continued to lick and suck for all she was worth. While Iris was the best at giving head by far Danielle was giving it her all. I grabbed her head and tried to pull her off of me but that just excited her even more. As my fingers sunk into her hair, she moaned around my dick and tried to take the entire length down her throat. I tried to pull her head up but she just pushed it down again until god help me we set up an erotic rhythm. I gave up for the moment and let her have her way. I pulled and pushed her head now and this allowed her to focus on other things. Damn her tongue moved around the shaft like it was some sort of serpent. She suckled the head and was driving me headlong to one amazing climax. I tried to warn her that I was close but she never relented she was fixated on sucking my cock. I warned her twice more and then it was too later. I pushed her head all the way down as I came and to my shock she swallowed my entire load. Iris had never been able to do that. I leaned against the door and Danielle stood up with a fevered look in her eye.

"You're going to fuck me now right," She said as she tugged off her panties. "You're going to stick that thick long thing inside of me now that I've sucked you off." She turned around and bent over at the waist and then she grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart exposing both of her holes. "See how wet I am lover. You can just slide it right on in. Come on don't make me beg for it. See my little ass hole you can fuck that too if'n you want. But first you gotta stick that fine cock of yours deep inside my snug little cunt. What do you say Dick, do a girl a favor."

I looked down and my cock was rock hard again. All the begging and dirty talk had done its evil work. God help me but... I walked over teased her pussy lips for just a little bit before I succumbed and drove it into her in one long smooth motion. She cried out as I hilted myself inside of her. The door came open and Li Fang stepped in and closed the door behind her. She gave me a quizzical look before smiling and motioning for me to continue.

"Is she going to watch you fuck me," Danielle said in her fevered state.

"Yes I am," Li Fang purred. "Now go on Master and fuck her already. The night is getting old and we have to leave soon."

"MMMMMaster, he is your Master," Danielle asked as I began to move my hips.

"NO I am not," I said as I thrust into harder now.

"Sounds like denial to me," Danielle moaned. "Will you be my Master too?"

"Sure," Li Fang answered for me as I groaned despite myself. Her pussy was so damn tight and god but it felt amazing. I moved at a nice deliberate pace and Danielle stood there and took it. She let out little moans and purrs from time to time but mainly just let me have my way with her. "How does she feel Master?"

"Tight... warm... wonderful," I grunted as I felt Danielle's first orgasm start to build inside of her. Her body began to shake and she cried out louder and louder now.

"I think she is close," Li Fang said. "Perhaps you should fuck her harder now." I pulled back and hammered my lover as hard and fast as I could. "That's it... I can see your balls slapping against her clit. I love that feeling." Danielle stiffened suddenly and let out another cry but this one was louder that all the rest. I knew that she had come and it was a doozy by the sounds of it.

"Oh my god, my first orgasm," she whimpered.

"First," I said and looked down and saw the mixture of her juices and blood trickling down her leg. "You never said you were a virgin."

"You never asked," she said as she looked over her shoulder. "You aren't done yet. Tell me what you want and I will do it. Order me... command me..."

I pulled out of her and scooped her into my arms, walked over to the bed and deposited her there. I positioned her on her back with her ass on the very edge of the bed. Li Fang repositioned herself so she could see clearly as I slid back inside Danielle Moorcock. I placed her legs over my shoulders and began to pleasure myself using her body to its fullest. My cock dove deeper now and she bit her lip as I fucked her harder and faster still. There was a sense of urgency in each and every thrust of my hips. We had to get out of here but since this had happened I might as well finish it. Danielle's eyes rolled up in her head as I pummeled her pussy. Li Fang let out soft moans as she watched. Jesus what a train wreck this turned out to be! I was sweating and panting as I got close to climaxing a second time. Danielle didn't miss the signs and she whimpered as my cock swelled up inside of her.

"Where," I asked but she shook her head.

"Please Master, let me have it," Li Fang begged as she drew near. "Let me drink it up."

"Oh god so damn close," I said completely a prisoner to my lust. "Get on your knees... yes like that... now open wide... perfect... okay... okay... here... it... comes!" I yanked my cock free of Danielle and Li Fang pounced. She wrapped her lips around the head of my dick and swallowed hard as the blast of cum hit the back of her delicate throat. But the evil little shit kept licking and sucking now that she had me where she wanted me. I cried out in frustration and defeat as she had her way with me. Only after I was a shaking wreck did she release me. She tucked me in and zipped me up. Danielle was still lying on the bed as we planned our exit. I told Li Fang to get her dressed in something that wouldn't draw too much attention. She headed for the closet that was near the door when the door opened. A man stepped in and didn't like what he saw by the angry expression on his face.

"Do you know how much money you just cost me," he said his British accent heavy as he closed in on me.

"Listen..." I said but Li Fang was already in motion. I watched in stunned fascination as she struck. The first strike was to his ears which stunned the man and left him wide open. The next attack was a ferocious open palm strike to the base of the skull. The man's mouth worked but didn't say anything. The final strike was to his lower spine which dropped him to the floor and left him twitching.

"We should be going," Li Fang said. She returned to the closet and found a coat that would cover Danielle nicely.

"Get her out of here," I ordered. "I need to find out something before I leave here."

"Yes Master," Li Fang said as she pulled Danielle to her feet and slipped the coat on her with a fluid dexterity that was amazing. "Shall I wait outside in the car?"

"No, get her to her father," I said.

Li Fang and Danielle left without another word passing between us. I left the strange British man on the floor, turned off the lights as I left and closed the door behind me. I headed straight down the spiral to the heart of this place. The sensual sounds faded as I continued forward. I passed a group of men that were chatting amongst themselves but they paid me no mind. I did find their conversation interesting because it seemed that Tresillion had found a new play thing and had taken her to his private rooms. I continued forward and came to a large circular chamber. The first thing I noticed was the scent of soap and sex. I looked around and saw the pain of rings bolted to the floor. I studied the layout and it didn't long to figure out that this was where he auctioned off the girls he kidnapped. He chained them to the floor and the people seated on the one end could see her and make their bids. I clenched my jaw and fists as I explored the rest of the room. There, on the far wall behind the seats another door. I moved as quietly as I could. I slowly turned the knob and eased the door open. I could hear voices and the rattling of chains. Bastard, I crept forward in the direction of the sounds. As I moved along I found a set of stairs that led upward. I didn't know if I should go forward or up. The harsh cry from a women made up my mind for me. I dashed up the stairs and found a door. I threw it open and found the room beyond empty but I could still hear the voices and the sickening sound of that damn chain. I slipped into the room and found the bank of windows that looked out over Tresillion's play room. There he was sitting in his chair with a beautiful woman straddling him. She was facing away from him as she lowered her sex down upon his. I watched in horrific fascination as she rode him. But it wasn't until she looked up at me and smiled that I knew something was terribly wrong. Whoever she was, she wasn't his prisoner and something terrible was about to happen. Arthur Tresillion was panting and moaning in pleasure as she fucked him. As I watched them, she turned around and faced him now. She adjusted her position on the chair and straddled him precariously. She growled and moaned as she slammed her hips down onto him. I watched as his fleshy spear pierced her over and over again. I could see that he was ready to shoot his load and so did she. The motion was almost too fast to follow, almost. Just as he lost control she slung her chain around his neck and shifted her weight forward. The chair went tumbling back and she thrust her body backward now. I almost missed the sickening snap as the man's neck broke in one smooth motion. The girl took the key for chains from around his neck and freed herself. She muttered something and then left out another door. I left the observation deck and walked down the stairs and found the door that led into the play room, it was wide open. The girl was long gone. I stepped into the room that held Arthur Tresillion's corpse. I got close enough to see the rictus smile of release still etched upon his features. Now that I knew that he was dead it was time to leave. I turned to do just that when I saw something in the corner of my eye. Something glittered off in the corner and for some reason I just had to know what it was. I walked over and bent down to pick it up. The coin was silver and old by the look of it, really old. I looked at both sides of it before stuffing it into my pocket. It must have belonged to Tresillion but now it was spoils of war. I remembered the corpse and it was time to get the hell out of here before someone comes looking for him.

The band was back on stage when I stepped out from the door that led to the rear of the building. I walked at a normal pace towards the door when someone grabbed me from behind. I turned ready to fight my way out when I saw the oh so tipsy Amanda Sterling and the judge's wife was lit to the gills. She pulled me onto the dance floor and I had no choice but to follow her lead. They were playing a slow Latin beat and as I held her she pushed my hands down until they cupped both of her ass cheeks.

"See no panties," she moaned in my ear. "I saw how hard you got at my home. You find me desirable don't you Dick?"

"Very," I said in her ear. I moved my fingers slowly as I caressed her cheeks through the thin material of her dress.

"Oh god it's been so damn long," she growled in my ear. "I'll give you anything you want if you make love to me tonight."

"Anything," I said and she nodded. "That is very tempting." I dug my fingers into her ass cheeks and she moaned weakly into my ear.

"I am soaking wet lover, you could just slide it right on in," she whimpered now. "Please I beg you..."

"Where is your car," I asked as I released my hold on her ass cheeks and took her by the arm.

I had never driven a Rolls Royce before. I took us to a quiet place where we wouldn't be seen or interrupted. Once we were parked I pulled her out of the car, bent her over the hood, lifted up her expensive dress and drove my cock into her just like she said nice and easy. She was so excited because she had never been treated like this. She had never been bent over a car and fucked from behind. She was a lady and a lady never does anything like this. I also discovered she like being called names. The more I humiliated her the more intense she became and the wetter her pussy got. She was begging me to fuck her and told me what a worthless human being she was. When I grabbed her by her perfectly coifed hair and pulled her head back she came. I don't mean just climaxed I mean she screamed and bucked like a fucking wild woman. I hammered her cunt from behind the entire time.

"Damn your pussy is so fucking tight," I said as I thrust into her. "I am beginning to believe your story that your husband doesn't fuck you."

"Oh god your cock is amazing, fuck me more..."

"Shut up bitch and let me work," I snarled suddenly.

"Yes Sir..." she replied sheepishly.

"Damn fine pussy," I said as I felt the first tingling of my climax.

"UNNNNN you're getting bigger, are you going to cum in me," she asked.

"NO you filthy little tramp, I am going to spray your face with my cum what do you think about that?"

"Oh YES... yes please!" She was thrusting back against me now. "Cover my face with your delicious cum Sir."

I felt the ire build up even more and I pulled on her hair harder and damn if she didn't come again. I used her hair for leverage and by the time I was close to coming she had climaxed half a dozen times. I slammed my cock into her over and over again until I couldn't fight the urge any longer. I yanked my dick free of her and she spun around, knelt and waited for me. I aimed the head of my cock at her face and stroked the shaft as fast as I could. The entire time I was filled with a hunger and rage to defile her. It was intoxicating and frightening at the same time. Finally I passed the point of no return and cried out as my cum poured out and covered her lovely features. She had closed her eyes but the moment the first volley hit her expression changed to one of, I don't know... bliss? Amanda reached out blindly, found my dick and she proceeded to lick it clean. Was this how all married women were? Did their husbands leave them at home just to build up this maniacal need for sex? I handed her one of my handkerchiefs and she wiped the cum from her face. She stood up once she was presentable and adjusted her dress.

"I meant what I said all you have to do is ask and it is yours," Amanda moaned. "Damn I have never been fucked like that... ever."

"You have a mouth on you girl," I said smiling.

"You have no idea what my mouth can do," she said grinning. "But uh there is still time to find out."

"Well, it is at least a half an hour drive to my place," I said.

"MMMMMMMM plenty of time," she said. I walked around to the passenger side of the car and opened the door for her. "I knew you were a gentleman."

"I don't know what got into me," I said as she slipped inside.

"If it makes you feel any better, I loved every second of it."

She made that road head last nearly the entire time. When I got close to coming she would stop and let things cool down and then start back up again. I had to pull over when I finally did shoot down her throat otherwise we would have crashed for sure. It took a good five minutes for me to recover before I could drive again. She was right I had no idea what a good little cock sucker she was. I felt that she could give Iris a run for her money. Now there was a nice little visual, Amanda and Iris taking turns sucking me off. She tucked my dick back into my pants and carefully zipped me up.

"Penny for your thoughts," she asked as she sat up again.

"Typical male stuff," I said.

"I know when a man is thinking naughty things, what was it?"

"Well, there is this girl," I said as I brought the Rolls Royce back to the street.

"And..."

"And she is really good at, well, you know," I said.

"Suddenly you are shy, oh for goodness sake just say it," Amanda said as she clung to my arm.

"She loves giving head and she is really good like I said."

"Oh I get it, you want to have me and her at the same time," Amanda purred in my ear. "You want to feel both of our lips on you right? You want to see who is better. I don't mind if she doesn't."

"Really! I mean..."

"Men, I told you I would give you anything and if that makes you happy," she moaned as she let the image take hold in my brain. My building drew closer and closer. It was funny that a night I had dreaded so much had turned out like nothing I had ever expected. I parked that fabulous car outside my place and sat there for a long time. I had to go but a part of me didn't want to. Then reality set in and I remembered she was married, very married and rich beyond my dreams. Of course she was going to go back to all of that and I was returning to my old life. Was it ever going to be anything else?

"See you later doll," I said as I got out and she slid into the driver's seat.

"Sooner than you might think," she said in that cryptic feminine way.

I watched the silver Rolls Royce pull off before I entered the building. I took the elevator to my floor and headed for my empty bed. I let myself in, stripped off my clothes and weapons and headed for bed. I tucked one of the pistols underneath my pillow while the other went in the belly drawer of my desk. I slid beneath the cool sheets and closed my eyes. I had done well. Danielle was home safe with her family. The monster known as Arthur Tresillion was stone cold dead and I had lived to see it all happen. Even as the first tendrils of sleep invaded my mind I knew that I would be leaving Chicago. It was just too damn dangerous now, not just for me but those I cared about. I would find a nice quiet little town and disappear. I could borrow some money from Amanda to get things started and it would all work out. I felt the last vestiges of stress and worries leave me as I drifted off.

I had the dream. I was in the trenches and the thunderous sounds of war were everywhere. Dirt was being propelled in all directions as the cannon fire and mortar rounds dropped all around us. Then the alarm was sounded and we donned our gas masks and the ethereal yellow cloud drifted towards us. I aimed my rifle and waited for them to appear. The toxic gas swirled as the wind stirred it up and then it just stopped. The battlefield fell absolutely silent. I watched as something moved in the cloud and I stiffened in preparation for conflict. I could feel my heart begin to beat faster, my breathing quickened and my focus became razor sharp. I sighted down the weapon and that's when I saw her. I blinked away the sweat and sighted again. The feminine form materialized out of the fog and her naked body was perfection itself. She was tall with long red hair that went down to her ass. Her breasts were large but firm and with inverted nipples that made my mouth water. Her bright red mound of pubic hair was meticulously trimmed and I could see even from here that she was wet with need. Oh, there were her long dancer's legs that carried over the carnage of the killing ground with dexterous ease. I could see her features now and they were a perfect blend of the girl next door and the whore of Babylon. She had a band of freckles the ran across the bridge of her nose and above that those scintillating green eyes that looked right through me. Her mouth was small but her lips were full and pouty and I wanted to kiss them so damn bad. Hell, I wanted to taste every inch of her. In dream like fashion I was suddenly someplace else. It was a sand blasted wilderness that time had forgotten. There were stones scattered all around and here and there were lumps of blue-green glass littering this wasteland. I could almost make out the remnants of a great palace that had fallen to ruin and nature centuries ago. The girl was there and she was leading me forward towards the heart of that dire place. I followed. How could I not? Her backside was as finely formed as the front. We came to a hole in the ground. In ages past it might have been the community well or perhaps just a pit to toss down the damned. The girl pointed to the gaping darkness and I stepped up to the edge and looked down. It was just dark with no hint of detail for the human eye to see. I felt her shove me from behind and I fell headlong into that stygian darkness.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers
1...345678