Dick Steel; Private Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,792 Followers

"Listen to me Moorcock, if you love that little girl of yours you better play ball."

Moorcock got to his feet his eyes blazing with rage and he pointed to the other man's chest. The sound that issued from Eric was chilling in its pitch, its tone and its soft sweet venom.

"Tresillion, you are nothing but a two time loser and if you know what is good for you, you will forget you ever laid eyes on me and mine and leave town... tonight!"

Then the elder Moorcock whistled as if for a hound and the Captain appeared from the helm. Eric informed him that this little site seeing cruise was over. The two men stood there even as the ship altered course and headed back for shore. The unveiled animosity was toxic and I knew down to my core that one of them wouldn't be breathing for too much longer but who would strike first. Danielle and Iris had moved to stand behind my chair.

"I guess it's time we concluded our business Mr. Steel," Danielle said in a sensuous invitation to join her up front. So I rose and followed the pair as they led the way. The envelope lay where I had left it and Danielle took her old seat as I followed suit. "So, where were we... ah yes, I was going to open your little envelope and see what juicy little secrets it holds." Smiling like the preverbial Cheshire Cat Danielle leaned forward, her robe opening enough for me to get a good eyeful of her bare breasts. The naughty little minx must have removed her bikini top while no one was looking. I could clearly see the slope of her tits and the erect nipples on either breast. They were small brown and very inviting. She opened the envelope and pulled out the photos that Iris had taken. Did I forget to mention that Iris took up professional photography as a hobby? She even has her own dark room in the basement of our building. I watched as Danielle's smile disappeared and then there was the slow transformation of stunned silence to shocked outrage.

"How," she spat out. "How the fuck did you manage to do this?"

"Just a little good old fashioned detective work," Iris replied.

"NO," Danielle roared. "How did you fake these photographs?!"

"I did no such thing," Iris shot back her own anger rising at being slandered. "I am a professional I don't fake things like 'that'."

"That's not me," Danielle howled. "I don't know that man... or that man... or... what the hell is going on here?" I could see she was in distress. Then it became abundantly clear to me what was going on, well at least as far as I could tell. Danielle, while she was a voyeur at heart and a giant flirt would never act on those desires. She was in love with her fiancé and was obviously upset by the photos. I looked at Iris and I saw the raw fear in her eyes. She knew what was happening and couldn't say anything, at least not right now.

"The negatives are in the envelope," Iris said. "Burn the photos... burn the negatives and we will never speak of this ever again."

"Thank you, but that still doesn't explain how this happened," Danielle said shaking now as the flood of emotions overtook her. "I love him... I would never hurt him in a million years. What is going on?"

Iris gave me a pleading look and I took my cue. I got up and closed the cabin door behind me. I walked to the front of the vessel and took in the view. The spray of water caressed my skin as he cut through the surface of the lake. I could get used to this sort of experience but a guy like me doesn't end up with money like this. A guy like me either retires down south somewhere or in an alley with three slugs in his chest. Damn, there was that cold shiver again. I heard the footsteps behind me and I knew, knew without a doubt that it was Tresillion.

"Arthur," I said over my shoulder without turning.

"Ooh, you are good," he said in that low predatory tone. "Perhaps I should hire you? Let you work on my team, what ya say slick? Wanna make lots of dough and have all the women you want?"

"You are used to getting what you want," I said as I turned to face him. "Your little temper tantrum was a poor display of self-control. Tresillion, I admire a man that has gotten so much in so little time. But I don't think you appreciate what you have. All you can see is what you don't have and you want it bad. Now take Eric there, no hear me out, Eric was born and raised filthy stinking rich. His father taught him everything he knows about doing business. You want to get your hands on some of his holdings and he said no. So like a spoiled little brat you want to huff and puff and blow the door down. That doesn't work. You need to finesse the situation. Instead of breaking down the door, pick the lock."

I said my piece and let my words sink in and Arthur instead of getting irate by the way I had spoken to him just smiled. It took everything I had not to shudder at that reptilian grin on his mug. Then I added one more thought for him to chew on before I left.

"Oh by the way, you lay a single finger on Iris and I will cut off your balls and feed them to you raw, understand?"

"I respect that Mr. Steel," he said nodding.

That as they said is that. I returned to the cabin and thankfully the girls had finished their little talk. I closed the door behind me, found the bottle of hootch that was secured near the table and took a healthy swig from it. I told them both that I would be happy when we were the hell off this boat. I got my wish. The boat docked seven minutes later and we were in my car and heading home eight minutes later. We stopped by the bank as Iris deposited the check that Danielle had written for our three weeks of work. I was so happy to have that behind us that Iris and I went to Harry's that night, got shit faced and fucked until dawn.

Autumn Rain:

Nine days later a weather front blew in off the lake and became one of most severe downpours of the entire season. But the trains that ran into Chicago never slow and they never sleep. The sound of the falling rain was offset by the steading chugging sound of the locomotives as they drew closer and closer to their destination, the Chi-Town rail yard. The torrential downpour was nothing new to one of the passengers aboard train number fifteen out of New Orleans. She was well acquainted with the monsoons that hit her homeland and so this was nothing new. As the train slowed she leapt from the storage car and rolled as she hit the ground. She was up and moving before anyone saw her. The line man with his trusty lantern never caught even a glimpse of her as she disappeared through a hole in one of the fences and vanished into the night. There are many homeless in the City and she was just one more to the thousands who were poor and destitute. Huddled in the clothing she had stolen and wrapped in the blanket she had found in the back of the rail car she made her way towards her destination. She was on a collision course that was rooted as deeply in her past as it was another's future, a man's future... Dick Steel.

[*]

I sat on the bar stool watching as Tits McGee served the other patrons of Harry's. She was wearing a snug sweater tonight and I could see her hard nipples through the material as could any other man within eye shot. She was covered in a light layer of sweat that gave her exposed skin a light sheen. As she poured a drink she absently wiped the perspiration from her brow and rewarded me with one of her trademark smiles. She handed the gent his drink and took his money and then she sauntered over to me and refilled my beer.

"The place is jumping tonight doll," I said.

"It's the damn rain," she replied. "No one wants to leave and get soaked to the bone. Speaking of bone, are you going to walk me home tonight?"

"Doesn't chuck do that," I asked and she shook her head.

"Not anymore, he got lit the other night and fondled one of the female customers. Harry almost fired him on the spot. So he doesn't get that privilege anymore. I get off in an hour."

"Not if I have anything to say about that," I said and she actually blushed.

"Oh Dick, you can be so brutally honest," she said and then she was gone serving another customer. I figured that was her way of saying she needed it and bad.

That was the longest hour of my life. We bundled up against the rain as best we could and then with a cry of acceptance we launched ourselves into that heavenly deluge. We headed straight for my place since it was two blocks closer than hers was. By the time we got the corner we were soaked to the bone. We laughed and took our time since the rain had already done its worst. I saw the figure in the doorway half a block away. It looked like a child huddled in a blanket shaking and shivering. I looked to Tits and she just smiled and nodded. As we approached the figure stood up and I would guess it was barely five feet tall. I could make out very little detail because of the poor lighting, the god awful downpour and the way they were wrapped up so completely.

"Hey kid are you alright," Tits asked in her soothing tone.

"I am fine and I am not a child," the figure answered in a very precise measured tone of voice.

"It's kind of hard to tell the way you are covered up," I said a little angry at her reply.

"Please to excuse, I am new to your country and I meant no offense to the kind lady," the figure said bowing.

"I can offer you a place to dry off, some cloths and a couch for the night but..."

"You are very kind Richard Steel," she said uncovering her head.

"Whoa, she's gorgeous," Tits gasped. "Where are you from honey?"

"I boarded ship in Hong Kong but I am from Macau. I will accept your kind generosity and I have a message for you... Skip... be kind to the little lady."

I felt the strength leave my knees and I almost fell to the ground. There was a sudden flash of lightning and it was so close I had to close my eyes against the glare. Two seconds later the thunder that followed shook the windows of the nearby buildings and sent me into McGee's arms. She had called me Skip; no one calls me Skip anymore. That's not true, there was only one person who called me that and he was dead, dead and gone. I collected myself and stood up tall. I took out my keys and unlocked the building. The three of us took the elevator up and I stared at the ethereal figure wrapped in the blanket and smiled. Despite her diminutive stature she was stunningly gorgeous. She reminded me of the figurines my mom used to collect, the little china dolls. Her face was perfect with its heart shape and large dark eyes. She had a cute little nose just above those sensuous full lips. Her mouth was small and I found myself wanted to kiss her to discover what she tasted like. All of this in the sixty seconds it took to get from the ground floor up to my office. I unlocked the door to my apartment and we all moved inside. I went to the bathroom and gathered all the towels I had. By the time I returned there were two piles of soaked clothing on the tiled floor and there stood Tits McGee and the little china doll naked as could be. I froze I was so stunned by the contrast between them. McGee was at least a head taller than the other and her skin was pale as alabaster. The petite stranger's skin was dark like honey and showed no signs of tan lines, anywhere. Their body shapes were so different too, Tits had an average build with narrow waist and wide hips while the stranger was petite almost to an extreme save for her breasts which seemed large for her frame. Then there was the waterfall of black hair that nearly touched the floor. How the hell did she manage to keep it under control.

"UM Dick... towels," McGee said her teeth beginning to chatter.

"Oh sorry," I said as I tossed them towels.

"Hot shower," china doll asked. "I would love to warm up if that would be okay."

"Sure sweetie, we both would," Tits said as she led the young lady towards my bathroom. "And no peeking Dick..."

I stripped down once they had left and looked down at the erection the two had inspired. I scolded my penis but it seemed unphased by my harsh words. I dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist even though the front was tented. I went to the bathroom door and called out to see if they wanted a hot drink but all I heard were soft moans and purrs of delight. Were they doing what I think they were doing? I cracked open the door and peeked in. I could see the silhouette of Tits standing in the shower with her back to the water and there to my shock and pleasure was the little china girl kneeling with her face between McGee's legs. Was she doing what I think she was doing? Then I saw Tits grab the girl by her head and pull her closer to that sweet spot.

"How long is he going to make us wait," china girl asked catching her breath a moment later.

"Not long now, he's at the door," Tits purred. "Who said you could stop?"

"Sorry, like this," the girl asked as she returned her face to its former position.

"Oh shit, yeah that's the spot," Tits cried out. "Ooh lick me there... oh god that feels amazing... you really do have an amazing tongue!"

I couldn't stand it any longer. I opened the door, tugged off the towel and joined them in the shower. There was McGee with one leg resting on the side of the tub to give china girl easier access to the soaked petals of her sex. By the expression on her face she was doing everything right. I closed the shower curtain and stood behind our visitor. I watched in utter fascination as she went down on McGee. The more I watched the harder I got. Then without warning china girl spun around and snared the head of my dick with those talented lips of hers. Then with terrifying swiftness she had managed to take the entire length of the shaft between those luscious lips.

"Oh shit, how can she do that," I asked as Tits took up a position behind me.

"She told me that she has no gag reflex," Tits moaned into my ear as she pressed her namesakes against my back. "It wasn't bragging really just something that came Up in conversation. Speaking of Up... are you going to fuck us soon?"

"UNNNNN... kind of busy at the moment," I moaned weakly. I was at the mercy of my little china doll. She was doing things to my cock that no other woman had ever done. "Oh shit, if she keeps that up I'm gonna lose it down her throat."

"That's okay Dick," the girl said as she let the shaft pop from her vacuum-like suction. "I can swallow it all if you want." Then she returned to what she was doing. I think Tits felt a little out of the loop as she turned my head and kissed me. This was no sloppy drunk kiss oh no this was full on I need something inside of me soon kiss. Even as our tongues began to duel I cried out and shot my load down the tiny Asian girls throat. I could feel every swallow as she gulped down my cum. Then she was standing up, grabbing Tits by the arm and tugging her in front of me. Once Tits was in position the girl set a hand on her shoulder and bent her forward until her large breasts were swinging in the breeze. The next thing took us both by surprise, my china doll grabbed McGee's ass cheeks and pulled the apart. I could clearly see her soaked sex and with a grunt of pleasure buried my iron hard cock into her. It was a long slow process and Tits moaned as she was impaled completely. Once my hips started moving both the girls were moaning and groaning and urging me on. I started out nice and slow since it had been months between our little nocturnal visits. I wanted to savor the feeling of her wrapped around me. Then my china doll cupped McGee's breasts and began to caress and tease them. As I began to pound her nice and hard from behind the little Asian girl knelt down and suckled McGee's nipples. That did the trick. Tits was now on that slippery slope to a monster orgasm. She was thrusting her hips backward and her cries were becoming more and more insistent. I grabbed her by the hips and hammered her cunt hard and fast now. She let out a squeal of delight as her body shook and her orgasm hit her like a bolt out of the blue. I pulled out of Tits and my china girl took her spot, bent over and grabbed her ankles.

"Come on Dick... fuck me," she said in challenge. "Or am I too much woman for you? Or are you afraid you're going to ruin me for all other men?"

I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart and gazed at her cute little clam shaped pussy. I lined up the head of my cock slowly and then I slid into her in one smooth motion. It was her time to yelp in surprise. She uttered something like 'so damn big' before the rest was lost in cries of pleasure and pleas for more. Maybe it was the fact that she was a perfect stranger? Maybe it was the challenge in her voice? Whatever the reason I started out full tilt and never slowed until she was begging me to stop. I ignored her and hammered away until I felt the first tingling of my own orgasm. Only then did I slow down and savor that ultra-snug cunt of hers. She was cursing as I drove my cock in and out of her all the while Tits sat in front of me with her legs spread and her fingers buried in her own pussy. The intense look in the bartender's eyes was narcotic. My cock swelled inside that tight Asian slit and I buried my dick each and every time I drove my hips forward. China doll was on her second orgasm when I warned her I was going to climax.

"My face... cover my face... defile me..." she begged. Tits smiled when she heard that.

"Oh she's a keeper," McGee said as I pulled my cock out and she did the honors. Tits jacked me off as my china doll got into position and offered her face as a target. McGee's fist was a blur as I cried out and a torrent of cum pasted the young girl's face and tits. I was panting, Tits was grinning and the petite Asian girl was softly moaning. Gods we were fucked up! But it didn't end there, oh no, the three of us screwed until the storm lifted and the sun crested the horizon. The first light of the day was beginning to creep into the room as the relentless girl from across the waves rode me to our Nth climax together. Only then did she stop and pronounce to the world, she was done. While McGee was sleeping soundly on my left side my little china doll slipped in and snuggled up on my right side. I closed my eyes and prepared to sleep when I heard her soft whispery voice.

"You never asked," she said.

"A gentleman never asks," I replied.

"You sir are no gentleman and you forgot all about my message Skip," she said coolly.

"He's dead and that is all there is to that," I said coolly.

"Yes, he is dead, but he raised me like one of his own," she said her voice cracking. "I had two fathers, him and my actual grandfather. They both taught me so much. Where do you think I learned to speak English? He taught me. He also told me all those stories about when he was here and..."

"Shut up and go to sleep," I snarled. "We can talk more later."

"Yes Master," she said softly. My eyes snapped open and I turned to look at her. She had closed her eyes but was smiling despite herself. He's dead and I am no one's master!

I awoke alone. I found my bed empty and there was a moment when I was about to panic but then I saw the note. I sat up and picked up the folded piece of paper from the nightstand. I opened it and there were notes, one was written in what I assumed was Chinese and the other English. It read.

'Mary is taking me out to go shopping. She figures that China Town will make me feel a little more at home and I promised her a fine home cooked meal. Iris said there was plenty in the cash fund so we will be back before dark.' And it was signed Li Fang Wu.

Well ain't that a kick in the head? They took my money to buy food and clothes for a perfect stranger. Of course after last night she wasn't completely unknown to me. I knew what she liked in bed but hell there were a lot of women that I knew that well. But she knew Him and he had raised her like a daughter. I owed her a little I suppose. She said he was dead and despite the fact that I hadn't seen him in over a decade it hurt. I got up and headed for the office so I could make myself a cup of coffee. That's when I noticed it, the subtle change in my environment. I wasn't sure at first but with each passing second it became painfully clear, someone had cleaned up. I looked around and sure enough the place was near spotless. I say near because there were some dubious stains in the carpeting that would never come up. I went to the hamper and my dirty clothes were missing. Oh hell she hadn't missed a thing. I cleaned up, put on some fresh clothing and crossed over to the office side of things. Damn, she had been here too. There were clear signs of cleaning all about the desk and office itself. She was relentless. I was used to a certain amount of shabby I felt it gave a certain atmosphere to the place. But it was all gone now.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,792 Followers
123456...8