All Comments on 'Dicky Visits The Library'

by DickyUK

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
chieftwochieftwoabout 2 years ago

great story. I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dont you ever do that again

Always, and I mean ALWAYS, cum into my pussy. Fill me deep with your hot spunk. Give me your baby. That cum belongs inside me.

EllipsisDHEllipsisDHover 8 years ago

You leave me breathless.

absorbabsorbalmost 9 years ago

Love the library sensual tryst that you described. Your voice is very seductive.

sara_looks4funsara_looks4funabout 11 years ago
Mmmm library fantasies...

Maybe I need to quit my job and work at a library, especially if men like you come in regularly. Your sexy voice had me dripping within the first minutes. Thank you for another amazing orgasm.

KikishoesKikishoesabout 11 years ago
NICE AND SXY

That was hot and sexy. I really like library fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YES!

That was amazing! Your best story on Lit.... I loved it! Thank you!

theravenfoxtheravenfoxover 11 years ago
So Deliciously British, So Enticingly Masculine

That's it...meet me in the stacks. I think the fantasy section would be appropriate. Just wait there for me, Dicky...I need a few minutes to recover from that amazing orgasm you just inspired with this story! Is pussy-wetting an adjective? It's the perfect descriptor for your voice.

Your best audio yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Watching her biting

her bottom-lip as a kind of fetish indicates a sense of humor by the author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDickyUK@DickyUK
Any comments or feedback welcome, especially if you liked anything! I might not submit very often but still check messages and am open to exchanging private stories or audios ;) PS. Don't forget to include an email in any messages if you'd like a reply :)