All Comments on 'Didn't See It Coming'

by A Gentle Man

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
GhostbearGhostbearalmost 19 years ago
The title of the story

says it all. Not too bad for a first story, but it could have been longer and more detailed. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good erotic story

A little sgort the sex could have been longer. But it was hot! And I didn't see that coming! But I did!

saw_man1saw_man1almost 19 years ago
Original

A very original idea for a story. I look forward to your next effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Interesting

Thought provoking and and a well written first effort. It's length and detail was appropriate so as not to totally poison going forward in their marriage if they can.

Longer and more explicit would have been overkill - a more certain death knell. An interesting twist of marital consequence.

Nice touch author - with high Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Idea But

the twist in the end doesn't offset the fact that the story flies in the face of human nature. Maybe realism---or even a pretend realism---isn't what the story is after but the story ignores the human heart completely. Read myiionu's story today. That is realism.

The dramatic situation with the guy temporarily blind is a good start but it could have been done with more finesse.

You did try. Writing stories is not easy. Have to give you something for the effort as well as the clever premise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Moronic

As said beofr it does fly in the face of human nature. Characters are too unrealistic.......in reality, they would get a divorce, but he would beat her brutally first.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 19 years ago
A concur

Great first effort!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Again

In the last month, this is about the sixth "two wrongs make a right" story I've read on Literotica. It may be well written, but it certainly is not original. The only thing original about this one is that loving wife and good friend wait until he is temporarily blind to exact their revenge.--- and ten minutes later Kathy and husband are loving couple again. Please, don't insult your readers intelligence. 60 year old George

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Not realistic

I don't vote because of the trolls and goblins. I kept expecting him to hit them with the empty bottle. Did the husband sleep with the other wife in front of these 2? That's the only justification I could see for Kathy & Dave doing it in front of the blind husband. I know this is fantasy, but make it as realistic as poddible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Revenge served cold!!!

I guess she waited until his tear ducts were operable...that way his pain could be visibly expressed...or why have the operation...because what she did in front of him would bring tears to anyone's eyes.

One last thing...the parting of friendship at the end shows there was no marriage in the first place.

'nuff said

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Original and interesting, but..

Extra credit for original thinking, but the execution was poor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The good old

"two wrongs make a right" bullshit.

What a waste of talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What Rot. Same Old Same old Same old same ol....

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsnort zsssnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsnsnsnsssnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz(get the idea?)

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Perfection in Paragraphs!

Wonderfully balanced between both characters

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
Two wrongs do NOT make a right

so NOT good. Real pathetic.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IT TOOK A BLIND MAN

to see the truth. TK U MLJ LV NV

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Not Hum Drum, but...

The plot is original, even if the theme is overused, and certainly has its twist. However, it sat a little cold with me. It read more like it was choreographed rather than flowing naturally. The rationale for revenge although common, isn't always the best course to follow in every story. With a little more thought I think this could have been more than it is. Still, it's a great effort. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To Moronic

He would beat her brutally first? Yeah and spend a long time in solitary. You fucking nonce. The writing was sharp but never quite pulled it off. 4 stars.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Sorry, Didn't Work for Me

That is the problem with two wrongs making a right. How do you get that exact balance. Unless Dave's wife was fucked with him having to listen in, the revenge was over the top. Dave does not have to live remembering the sounds but this dude does. If Kathy wanted to save their marriage, she really blew it. She had to comment about how big Dave was of course. At least you didn't have her exclaiming that it was the best fuck of her life, etc. I assume you wanted to leave the readers thinking that a reconciliation would work. In this case, NOT. The more times those sounds play in his head, the less he will want to be "friends".

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
SHIT

A Gentle Man, you wrote a shit fucking story. Fuck you.

I hope you're not insulted.

HA

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
Well at least

He didn't have to SEE his wife being unfaithful...

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
They should have given you BALLS

What a full blown WACC job story

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
I don't want to SOUND judgmental, but ...

I HEAR it is not polite to be rude, but I have to SAY this story is stupid ... Cute, but stupid! 'Humor' might have been a better placement!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Damn

Why did I read this again? Still lousy.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Damm ! This story pissed me off

The twist explained it though. That was flat nasty, what was done to the narrator. He was helpless to stop the outrage. Yet every bit of pain was deserved. If you read stories to get the warm & fuzzies & " see " good clearly kick evil's ass. Well, this story is not for you.

As for me ? I thought it was pretty nifty. Nice job.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Transition is too fast

Two quibbles...first is that the visit is mundane until - boom - it is highly sexual. IMHO, there should be 5-10 minutes of ambiguous noises and conversation before the overtly sexual stuff happens. Second - the description of the sounds does not impress me enough as having enough subtlety. Hubby is NOT normally sightless, so cannot be expected to be attuned to sounds to anything near the same degree as those who have been sightless for years. Nevertheless, I wanted to hear more aural sensitivity!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BullS to The Negs

Great story, quick and no long drawn out nit picking.

I thought the end was a kick, almost funny - in fact, it brought a big smile to my face.

Thanks, a really good quickie!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pathetic F*ck!

In your childish world of getting even, enjoy youself.

Did he also f*ck Linda right in front of his wife or Dave?

I think not.

"Score" still not even, wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This writer sucks

If you are a dude, you are a Pussy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Even until the bandages come off

When he can see again, it's time for all the usual stuff. Close checking and savings. Cancel cards. Someone is packing. This marriage is over. Cheating sluts and cuckold husbands abound. At least he didn't rub her face in it. Maybe a new job thousands of miles away. Let her pay for the divorce. Idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well that was Wham, bam - screw you.

I can't even say "at least he didn't cheat in front of his wife". Technically she didn't cheat in front of him, as he couldn't see them. Of course the whole thing begs the question, did they REALLY do it or did they pretend to do it (seen that in other stories)? Okay story, just too short and too little information to be really good.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
..........

Didn't rate. This was more of a flash of a flash story. I blinked; story over.

Seriously needs a part two (or parts 2-9 if they are all quick).

Pappy7Pappy7almost 9 years ago
Why is it on here

that when a woman cheats the man gets mad, gets even whatever. But when a man cheats the wife has to get her revenge in front of him with as much humiliation as possible. He was a shithead for cheating, she and the other husband were pieces of shit for the extra humiliation they "had" to throw in. Can we be friends? I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Blind or not, I'd get to my gun and shoot both of them.

End of problem. That one, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yeah

But did she have to listen to his romp?

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
AN EVEN STEVEN REVENGE PAYBACK

just like 50/50 a horse and a rabbit, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
stupid

Just plain no holes barred stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just....

Stoopid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So a revenge fuck?

At least he didn't fuck Linda in the same room. His wife wanted to get even, get ahead and rub it in his face all at the same time. Time for a divorce. "Friends again"? I don't think so. Time for a couple of divorces. And to make sure he burns his wife to the ground. Play along until his eyes heal up and then work on hiding assets, taking out second mortgages on the house and preparing to leave her with as little as possible. Horrible non-ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agree

Stupid.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not for.me

Just not a likable story at all.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Can't say I enjoyed it...

...but I bet the critics would love it if she were bandaged and he got revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!!!

SERIOUSLY????!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The problem with this is the wife is actually demeaning herself to get revenge. It kind of lessens her self worth and she will be seen as trash by everyone involved. I don't think that was her goal.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Okay story

Now she is a cheating slut just like him. They deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Could easily have had a very bad outcome

To be deprived of any of the five senses is a grievous loss, but sight and hearing are the major senses by which we monitor our environment for threats. There is a tremendous amount of visual and auditory input into the structures of the brain that govern our fight ot flight responses and set our levels of agitation and paranoia. Loss of one of these data sources makes a human much more vulnerable prey.

The husband would have been stressed and agitated by the sudden absense of his vision. Normally it would be unwise to have a social visitor into the home when either spouse is unable to respond effectively to unexpected events. A minor misunderstanding might well provoke an outburst of anger, anxiety and fear.

The scenario depicted here might well have caused serious psychological damage to the husband and resulted in serious injury or death to any of the three people involved. At a minimum he very likely would have torn the bandages from his eyes, no doubt injuring himself in the process, in a desperate attempt to verify what was happening. His agitation level might well have overridden rationality and allowed him to attack, injure or even kill the other man as well as his wife if he were physically able to do so.

A psychological stress disorder would be an expectable outcome. If severe, chronic PTSD would certainly be possible.

The wife and cuckolded man devised powerful revenge indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
trash

nothing but a whore and wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The story premise isn't likely it would never happen. Fiction has to make sense and this doesn't. Well written but implausible storyline.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

JFC...bad doesnt even come close to describing this mess. Glad one and done hit this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

+++++++++++++++++++++++sounds like my wife after my heart surgy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fuck that

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Kick her out the door right with him!

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Only idiots believe that two mistakes make up for it. The opposite is the case! 1*!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

Eyelids don't make tears.

\

He didn't fuck Linda right in front of her.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Didn't see that coming

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

What, blind boy doesn't own a gun?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting premise for a story so thanks for introducing the idea. (your medical facts straight would have made it better.)

Saving the explanation of why he was so passive until the end allowed the idea he might be an accepting cuckold to take root--which made for a potentially different story to develop, so that was good. That premise would have been the only logical reason for him to sit quietly while hearing his wife being fucked 5 feet away. Of course, now that the wife has had the big dick in her will she be content with her husband's or keep fucking the guy. I would think a sequel might work which dealt with the aftermath of this incident, the level of communication between husband & wife, and several different outcomes; Pregnancy of either wife with the adjustments necessary afterward depending upon who was the biological father; happily ever after; eventual divorce due to irreconcilable differences; consensual shared play with others; inability to remain in the same area as the couple they cheated with so a location move with adventures en route...?

Not a bad start on getting to a tale well told. Kudos and really...More Please? How does this play out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sounds like three kids talking , nothing but a whore and wimp.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld11 months ago

Just because the husband is blind, does not mean he couldn't have opened both skulls with a beer bottle.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What started out as a really interesting story turned really, really stupid!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He didn't fuck Dave's wife in front of her. This is just totally disgustingly disrespectful. No, we could never be friends again after something like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous