Diesel Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly he crawls up the bed, covering my body as he goes. He pauses for a minute, running his fingers through my hair, then softly kisses my ear. I look into those brown eyes and I lose it.

"Please Vin, I can't wait any longer!"

"Be patient. Good things come to those who wait."

He starts to slide into me, but pauses for a second or two. I'm trying to pull him in deeper, but he holds back, only giving a little at a time. Once he is completely inside me, we lie there and enjoy the feel of it - hot and wet. He kisses me deeply and slowly starts to move in and out. My body is tingling from head to toe. I love the feel of his muscles flexing as he moves.

I have my legs wrapped around his waist, trying to set the tempo, but he is going at his own slow pace, driving me insane. He starts to speed up, thrusting harder and harder inside me. I rake my nails down his back and grip his ass, pulling him into me. I tell him that I'm almost there, and he leans down and kiss me deeply, sending me over the edge. He can feel me cumming, pulsing around him, which makes him cum too.

Once our breathing becomes normal again, he slides off to the side, holding me in his arms. I look up at him, and he has a grin on his face.

"What is that grin is for?"

"Damn!"

"OK, now what?"

"Why is that when I say 'damn' you always assume it's something negative?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's because I don't want to do anything to shatter this dream. This is one of those times that I want everything perfect."

"Oh I'll let you know if you do something that I don't like. So far so good."

"Alright, you probably just jinxed it. Now the rest of the trip will probably suck."

"Not if I have anything to do with it. Are you sharing the room with one of your friends?"

"No. We decided that we would all have our own rooms, that way if someone wanted to flake out early, the others coming in later wouldn't bother them."

"Sounds reasonable to me."

"What about you and the guys?"

"Same thing as far as separate rooms, but not for the same reasons. If we scored this weekend, we wanted our privacy."

I laugh at that. "Just like a man. Brutal honesty. I'm like that, and some people don't like me because of it. But that's just the way I am."

"That's good. Not good that people don't like you, good that you are honest. You are one of the few people who I can be myself with, and that's a very good thing. Most people want me to be the person they saw in one of my movies, but that's not me. He's just a character that I brought to life. You'd be amazed at some of the shit that I've had to go through."

"I guess some part of you has to be insane in order to survive it all, but on the flip-side, retain a little sanity for when you want to be yourself."

"You know, you are a very wise woman. I couldn't have said it any better."

"So what do we do now? Do you get up, get dressed, say 'Thank ya kindly' and ride off into the night?"

"Is that what you want me to do?"

"Hell no! Do I have STUPID tattooed on my forehead? I want you right where you are."

"Then right here is where I'll stay."

We prop the pillows up behind us and flip on the TV to see what's on, which turns out to be not much at 3:30 in the morning, other than a few movies on pay-per-view. I settle back against his chest and before long, I fall asleep in the circle of his arms.

12