Diesel Chronicles Ch. 15

Story Info
Red nails.
3.1k words
4.44
19.1k
6
0

Part 15 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gwen
Gwen
61 Followers

Wednesday morning dawned to find Vin still in bed. The time on the clock showed 7:30.

"Not going to the gym this morning?" I ask.

"I'll go later when you go to the spa. I thought we'd start the day off right." he says, leaning over and gently kissing me.

"Mmmm, sounds good to me," I say, pulling his mouth back down to mine.

For the next hour, we lost ourselves in each other, our bodies becoming one.

Around 8:30, we finally get up and take a shower, then head down to the hotel.

Walking me to the spa, he gives me a quick kiss. "I'll see you in a couple of hours."

The massage wonderful. Then I went into the nail salon, which was situated next to the gym and separated by a glass wall, for my manicure and pedicure. Because he was at the gym later than usual, there were lots of people there. I could see him talking to some of the people working out near him. I had never seen Vin work out before. I watched the way his muscles flexed each time he did curls, or worked on the weight bench, and thought of the times that I had felt those same muscles flex under my touch each time we made love. Apparently I wasn't the only one watching. A few women in the salon were watching him as well.

When the manicurist finally finished, I made my way over to the gym. Seeing me walk in, he grabbed his towel and walked over to meet me.

"I was wondering when you were going to be finished." he remarked.

"Well, here I am, all relaxed and painted."

Taking my hand in his, he looks at my nails. "Red."

"They match the outfit I'm wearing tonight."

"Cool," he replies, linking his fingers with mine as we walk out.

"So, what do you want to do for the rest of the day?" he asks.

"How about walking the beach? I want to enjoy the sun but I don't want to lay out."

"Sounds good to me. We'll grab a bite to eat before we go."

Walking down to the little hut, we ate a quick lunch, then went to the cottage and changed into our swimsuits. The walk was wonderful. We passed several hotels, watching people as we go. Vin had his baseball cap and glasses on, so we blended in with everyone else. It must be the goatee throwing everyone off, because in most of the pictures that people see of him, either in magazines or movie posters, he has a clean-shaven face.

It's nice to just let go and have fun. One time I grabbed his hat and took off running, with him chasing me. When he caught me, he grabbed me in a bear-hug and spun me around, making me dizzy. Putting me down on my feet, I fell over in the water. He bent down and offered his hand to help me up, and I caught him off balance and pulled him down with me. We were rolling around in the water like a couple of kids, then he stops and pins me under him.

"You know, I don't think I've ever had this much fun before." he says.

"What can I say, I'm just a kid at heart." I say, giving him a quick kiss before trying to push him off of me.

"Going somewhere?"

"Evidently not."

He lowers his mouth to my neck and starts to kiss and nibble on it, making me laugh.

"Vin, you don' t play fair."

"I never said I did," he comments before kissing me.

Letting me up, we made our way back to the cottage and collapsed in the hammock, enjoying the afternoon breeze.

"Vin, the ring is beautiful," I comment, holding my hand up and watching the diamonds sparkle.

"I'm glad you like it. I had several different ones picked out but I kept coming back to this one. There's just something about it."

"It's perfect. Thank you."

"No, it's you who I should be thanking. Thank you for letting me into your life and loving me for who I really am."

"It's been my pleasure, in more ways than one," I reply, pulling him down for a slow kiss.

"Care to finish this in the bedroom?"

"Oh, yeah." I say, getting out of the hammock and walking up to the porch.

Before I realize what's happening, Vin scoops me up and carries me into the bedroom, setting me on my feet next to the bed. Lightly running my hands over his shoulders and chest, I watch his muscles flex under my touch. Slowly trailing my fingers down his stomach, he sucks in a deep breath. I get to his shorts and slowly slide them down, licking his hard cock as I go. He steps out of his shorts and lays down on the bed, where I sit between his legs and go back to work, fucking him with my mouth. Starting out slow and increasing the pressure of my lips as I speed up, I bring him to the edge.

"Ahhh, Gwen. Fuck, that feels good."

Taking him into my mouth one last time and adding just a little more pressure with my lips, I send him over the edge a few minutes later.

When his breathing finally returns to normal, he says, "You're in for it now."

He grabs me and pins me beneath him, holding my arms over my head. "Hold on to the headboard and do not let go."

He slowly unties my bathing suit top, letting his fingers lightly trace where the top had just been. He runs his hand between my breasts, down over my stomach. Hooking his fingers around my bottoms, he slowly pulls them down and off of me. He just sits there, staring, trying to decide where to start. He leans down and kisses my stomach, gently pulling on my belly-button ring with his teeth, then lightly running his tongue up between my breasts, on to my neck. Lightly kissing then gently blowing the same spot, he gives me goose-bumps. He does this in several places on my neck, causing me to move my head around, trying to keep him from doing it any more.

"Damn it, that tickles."

"I know."

He slowly lowers his mouth to my breast, lightly tracing a circle around it with the tip of his tongue. I arch my back, trying to get him to take it into his mouth, but he pushes me back down. Then he moves to the other one, doing the same thing.

Vin looks up at me with a grin on his face. "Remember, do not let go of the headboard."

Slowly tracing a path lower, he lightly runs a finger between my outer lips, causing me to raise my hips up off of the bed. His tongue follows the same trail that his finger just took. First licking the lips, then sucking gently. His tongue finds my clit, and he gently sucks on it as he inserts two fingers into my wet cunt. He keeps licking and sucking my clit, fucking me like that for several minutes.

"Oh God, Vin. I'm gonna cum."

Then he slowly slides one finger into my ass, and the sensations are too much for me to handle. Screaming his name, I cum. But he's not finished yet. Before I realize what's happening, he's flipped me over and I'm on my knees.

"Don't let go of the headboard," he repeats again.

Holding my hips, he slowly slides into me. We start off slow, but eventually speed up. I meet him thrust for thrust. It doesn't take long and we both cum. He licks a trail along my backbone up to my neck, lightly biting it.

"Can I let go of the headboard yet?"

"Yeah, now you can," he say, laughing.

Letting go of the headboard and turning around, I collapse against him.

"What time are we supposed to meet everyone for dinner?" I ask.

"I think we decided on 8:00." Looking at the clock, he says, "It's 5:15 now."

"I'm going to soak in the tub. Care to join me?"

"In a little bit. I'm going to lay here awhile."

"Ok," I say, disappearing into the bathroom and start filling the tub.

I grabbed the shaving cream and razor and shaved while sitting on the side of the tub, watching it fill up. When I had finished shaving, I slowly sank below the water, letting the tub fill up a little more.

Vin walks into the bathroom. "Any room for me in there?"

"Plenty," I say, standing up so he can get in with me sitting behind him.

Wrapping my legs around him, he settles his hands on my legs. Taking the bath sponge, I run it across his chest and shoulders, down his arms.

"Mmmm, that feels good," he says, leaning back against me, running his hands up and down my legs.

"Tired?" I ask.

"No, just relaxing. This is nice."

"Definitely."

We lay in the tub for a little while longer, then get out to get ready for dinner. Walking to the dressing table, I pull up my hair and do my makeup, then head into the bedroom to get dressed. Vin is already dressed and laying on the bed watching me. I walk to the dresser and pull out a red lace thong, sliding it up my legs and over my hips, then putting on the red lace bra to match.

"Oh, man, I didn't need to see that. Now I'm going to be thinking of it all night."

"I told you, red nails to match my outfit for tonight."

"I thought you meant your clothes."

"I did," I say, walking to the closet and pulling out a red and white print mini-skirt and red tank top.

"You don't play fair, Gwen."

"Oh, and you do? I know you're not wearing anything under your jeans, so I guess that makes us even."

"Truce?" he offers.

"Truce," I agree, walking over to give him a quick kiss.

We walk out to the porch and watch the sun going down, then walk up to the hotel to find everyone waiting. The waitress leads us outside to our table, and everyone decides on the buffet again. We sat and talked, catching up on what everyone had been doing over the last few days. A couple of hours later, we decided to go to the club at our hotel.

When we arrived, the guys went to the bar while we looked for a table. Mary and Tara went to the restroom, so Amber and I had a little time to talk.

"So, what did Tim get for you?" I asked.

Holding out her right hand, she showed me an emerald and diamond ring. "Amber, that's gorgeous."

"Thank you. And what is that I see on your finger?" she asks, holding my hand to look at my ring. "That wasn't there yesterday, was it?"

"No, he gave it to me last night."

"It's beautiful.”

“Thanks.”

Tara and Mary arrived back at the table the same time the guys did with our drinks.

"Hey, hey, drink up ladies. The nights young!" Tim says.

Barely giving us time to get a taste, they drag us out onto the dance floor, where it seems like each song the DJ plays has a sexual undertone to it. "Breathless" by The Corrs, "Give It To You" by Jordan Knight, "It Feels So Good" by Sonique, "Sexual" by Amber, “Touch It” by Monifah. The DJ slows things down and plays "This I Promise You" by *NSYNC, and Vin pulls me into his arms, our bodies fitting together perfectly.

"I was wondering when he was going to get around to playing this," he comments.

"You had him play this?"

"Yeah. It cost me a pretty penny, but it's worth it," he says.

Taking my left hand, he presses a kiss on my ring. "What did I do to deserve you?"

"I should be asking you the same thing."

Swaying to the music, I ask, "How did you know that this is my favorite song?"

"I didn't. It just fits the way I feel about you."

Reaching up and tracing the outline of his goatee, I tell him, "I love you."

"I love you too," he says before capturing my lips with his.

When the song is over, we go back to the table for a break and everyone joins us.

The DJ plays a country song and I try to get Vin out to dance, but he's not moving. Tim tries to get Amber up, but she doesn't want to either.

"Well, what do you say about us showing these people how it's done?" Tim asks, offering his hand.

"Sounds good to me."

The song is "Ain't Going Down Till The Sun Comes Up" by Garth Brooks, and we do the whip. Everyone around us moves away and gives us room. We have a blast and dance really well together, never breaking contact. By the time the song is over, we are the only ones on the dance floor. The place erupts in applause and cheers. We make our way back to the table, with everyone clapping as we go by.

"That was great! I didn't know you could do that," Vin remarks.

"I used to spend every Friday and Saturday night at this huge dance club in Houston. It has different bars in it and one of them is Country and Western. One of the guys that I used to run around with was my dance partner."

"Is that all he was?"

Patting his cheek I reply, "Yes, dear, that's all he was. We were best friends and tried dating, but it didn't work, so we went back to being best friends again. It felt like I was kissing my brother."

"Good for me, huh?"

"Very good for you," I reply, giving him a quick kiss.

"Any chance you might be ready to go?" he asks.

"Vin, we've only been here an hour. What's the rush?"

He gives me that sexy grin of his.

"Umm, yeah, I'm ready to go. But hang on, I've gotta tell Amber and Tim we're leaving."

"Hurry up."

Walking over to Amber, I pull her aside. "Hey, we're heading out. But I wanted to let you know that tomorrow is Vin's birthday and I wanted to invite everyone to the hut for dinner tomorrow evening. He doesn't know so it'll be a surprise."

"What time?"

"I guess around 6:00. We'll be there a little after that."

"Cool. I'll let everyone know."

"Later."

I walk back over to where Vin is standing and he takes my hand and leads me out of the club.

Walking down the beach, he asks, "Given any more thought about pursuing your writing?"

"Yeah I have. I think I'll make some calls when we get back home."

"Really?"

"Really. Why are you so adamant about this?"

"I told you I've got my reasons."

"Care to share them?"

"Maybe later."

"Care to share anything right now?" I ask.

Pulling me to him, he answers, "Definitely," before kissing me.

We finally make it back to the cottage and into the bedroom, where I kick my sandals off. He pulls his shirt off and when I try to do the same, he stops me.

"Let me do that," he says, leaning down to kiss me. Running his hands up and down my arms, he grabs the hem of my shirt and slowly pulls it up and off of me. Lightly trailing his finger over the swell of my breasts, I close my eyes and enjoy the sensations. His hands move to my back, slightly running them down to the top of my skirt. Unbuttoning and unzipping it, he lets it fall to the floor.

"Beautiful," he whispers, walking around so that he's behind me.

He wraps his arms around my waist, and kisses my shoulder and neck. He runs a hand up and over my breasts, sliding a finger inside of my bra and over my nipple, making it harder than it was. His other hand runs down to the top of my lace thong, then inside and farther down, finding me extremely wet. He chuckles, sending shivers through my entire body.

"Cold?" he asks, licking a trail from my shoulder up to my neck, then lightly touching my earlobe with his tongue.

Covering the hand that's in my panties with my own, I grind against him. "What do you think?"

"Mmmm, definitely not cold," he says, as he continues rubbing me, pressing a little harder when he rubs over my clit.

A few minutes later, my breathing is erratic. "Please baby, not like this," I manage to say.

"Why not?"

"I want you inside of me when I cum."

Slowly removing his hand, he brings his finger to his lips, tasting me, then leaning down and lightly licking my lips. I turn to face him and take the finger that he just tasted into my mouth, licking and sucking on it.

A deep groan escapes his lips. "Gwen, you'd better stop that."

"And what are you going to do if I don't?"

"I won't make love to you."

"Liar."

Laughing, he says, "Well, it sounded good."

He sits down on the bed and unlaces his hiking boots, then kicks them off. Reaching down, I start to unbutton his jeans.

Slapping my hand away, he says, "Let me do that. You take too long." And before I know it, they land in a pile on the floor with his socks following.

With him still sitting on the bed, I position myself between his legs, running my hands over his chest and shoulders. "God, you're gorgeous," I tell him.

He reaches up and unhooks my bra, slowly sliding it off of my arms, kissing my breasts as they are uncovered. He reaches behind me and catching my thong with his fingers, slowly pulls it off of me. Standing, he pulls me against him, his hands roaming over my back and down to my ass.

Taking his hand, I sit down and slide back on the bed, with Vin following, covering my body. Opening myself to him, he looks deeply into my eyes as he slides into me.

"Amazing," he says.

"What is?"

"You. This. Us." And he starts to slowly move in and out of me.

Linking our hands together, he raises them above my head, holding them there while he loves me. The only sounds you can hear are the waves crashing on the beach and the sounds of our loving. Sometime later, we finally give in and together find our ultimate release.

Gwen
Gwen
61 Followers