Different Isn't Always Bad

Story Info
Spring's here time for an exhibitionist park visit.
1.5k words
4.12
39k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been watching her for about twenty minutes. She was different. First of all she was alone, and most women who came here were accompanied. If they were with a guy, it wasn't necessarily a bad thing-lots of swingers show up. And if she had been with another female it didn't have to be bad, because it didn't necessarily mean she was gay, but rarely was a lady alone.

I'd been coming here long enough to spot situations with potential and this one had some. There were a few regular gals who came here alone and then meet up with a gaggle of other people, but she wasn't one of them. However, it was easy to see she'd been here before, she walked around with the confidence of someone who had knowledge of the area. She picked her path to her spot without hesitating, she used the quickest trails, and wasn't surprised by any obstacles along the way.

When she'd turned right at the curve of the road onto a path almost obscured by a couple of overgrown branches, I'd noticed right away. Most people went farther down to the left; so she almost had to know the trail was there from a previous visit. She wasn't wearing much either, it was hard to tell if there was a swimsuit under the terrycloth beach cover-up, but it was short, wrapped around, and showed cleavage. If she didn't want attention, this was the wrong way to dress.

If she were only a nature-loving nudist who had ventured down for the day, she'd have gotten much closer to the water. Instead she had laid her stuff back from the water catching some shade from the tree line. It was as if she knew there was more foot traffic at the place she'd picked. Still I had just watched casually not wanting to move into her space, for fear of spooking her, or perhaps interfering with whatever plan she had for the day. On the other hand if she was a "wild child" I could be missing out on the action. After all every now and then some sweetie would come out just to have sex with a stranger or strangers

She didn't come off as a wild one, they were usually too social--they had to have attention, too loud--they had to let everyone know they were here, and eventually too drunk--they almost always picked neighbors with ice chests; and she showed no signs of any of the above. It wasn't going to take very long before she was going to attract someone's attention. The thing about a wild child was they didn't always fit a profile. I'd hate to miscalculate.

After first spotting her, I'd gone back where my towel was laid, talked to another regular here at the park, and ventured back where she'd plopped down when I saw that my earlier fears had been realized. She had gotten rid of the cover-up and amazingly there was no suit, but she'd attracted what appeared to be a suitor. She was naked except for sunglasses and a straw hat. She was late twenties, early thirties nice bod and not shy; slight bikini outline, shoulders back chest thrust out, and looking around-no not shy. Her brown hair came almost to her shoulders and it was shaped--kind of a long shag. Nice rack maybe a 34-36 C, but they stood on their own and they moved like they were standard equipment.

She was sitting parallel to the water, her admirer had dropped anchor maybe five yards away from her feet and perpendicular to her legs. They weren't talking, she was just sitting up arms back, legs out and he was doing his best not too be too obvious about checking her out--naturally he was as naked as she. I sat in a spot just behind and out of sight there amongst the trees and rocks to see if any sparks might fly, hoping they would, but also hoping they wouldn't-I'd hate to have been such a dope. In situations like this too many guys can make the girl feel self conscious, so I wasn't going to try to mess up this guy's chance. As I watched he turned his body slightly so he was looking directly between her legs. He was obviously ogling her sexy bod.

As I said earlier, she was different-normally she would change positions or do something to keep him from having such an obviously easy look at her completely shaven bush. Instead she acted as if nothing was happening. You couldn't see her eyes behind those shades, but there is just no way she didn't know what was going on since he was directly in her line of sight. Her seeming acceptance, presence and posture was like a green light for the lucky watcher. As he looked on it became rather obvious that she was turning him on. At first his cock only laid flaccid, but it started to move toward its more erect state by getting longer and thicker.

Once again, the normal reaction for her was to turn away, but she did nothing of the sort. To my astonishment she spread her legs allowing an even better look. She was having the same effect on me that she was having on him, my dick was getting hard too. Still they exchanged no words, or even glances since it wasn't possible to see her eyes. Within a couple of minutes his cock had become quite hard and erect, he was maybe eight inches long and it must have been almost impossible for her to ignore as it swayed and bobbed directly in front of her shaded gaze. Still she was quite brazen here in a public park (even though it was clothing optional) almost teasing a man to an erection and not blinking or looking away in the slightest.

The lucky dog pulled his legs up and reached under his leg with his hand and began to massage his blood-engorged cock. He was making an attempt to do this surreptitiously, as if she couldn't really see. She was not acting in any way chagrinned or displeased. She was however looking around a bit. She had spotted me, but wasn't threatened or at least she didn't act like it. I had noticed another man on the path in the trees, the same one she'd used, and he had stopped behind the two of them to see what was going on. He dropped a towel he had on when he saw what they were doing and began to fondle himself while watching them. Normally, if a woman were to see something like this she would take steps to defuse the situation. Turn away, go for a swim, or even try to find a couple or girl somewhere near to visit. . . . but she was different.

She had turned enough to know the guy in the bushes was whacking off and watching her. But after having turned so she could see him, she just turned back toward Mr. 8 inch directly in front of her. He responded by pulling out some baby oil and started to apply it to his face, arms, legs, and torso. As he got to the only area unaddressed he looked over at her and began to stroke himself boldly and openly. He turned toward her now sitting face to face. By now there were three of us merrily stroking away and admiring her wonderful body and exhibitionist personality.

As I watched she eased herself back onto her elbows arranging her wraparound as a cushion for her head and she laid back seeming to bask in her own glory. As the nearest guy to her began to stroke a little faster she pulled her knees up, spread them to about shoulder length, and then pushed up putting pressure on her feet and lifting her ass off the towel. She was baiting him to either move in and fuck her, or finish himself off. He couldn't take it any more and began to shoot jism several feet into the air toward her towel. As she noticed him come, she turned toward me giving me the same beautiful sexy look right up her legs at her now glistening slit. She seemed as turned on as we were.

I too could not restrain myself and shot off all over the ground in front of me. Seeing the effect she had on me, she turned again, this time directly facing the bushwhacker behind her. She'd had to make a crab walk move to put her pussy directly in his line of sight. He moved up out of the bushes so he had a clear look, and when she didn't move away he continued moving toward her. As he stroked faster and faster she sat up with her face only inches from his cock, she looked down cupped her tits, held them up, and nodded for him to shoot on her tits.

This was more than he could take and he did just what she wanted, exploding an enormous gob of sperm onto her waiting tits. She left the come there. And with all three of us spent she stood up and walked back into the woods onto the trail and began walking back the direction she'd come from, rubbing her clit and wearing a load of come. She still hadn't said a word and I was right. . . . God was she different.