Nicole's Penance Pt. 01

Story Info
A housewife must save her husband’s job.
7.6k words
4.62
38.5k
55

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,689 Followers

Thanks again to todger65 for editing my writing even though I keep making the same mistakes.

What convinces a normally reserved and traditional wife to not just allow, but to also enjoy, the attentions of others? How does she change from someone that would never consider sex outside of her marriage to someone that is brought to ecstasy by people other than her husband? What triggers such behavior? Is it the excitement of the forbidden? Is it seduction? Some sort of coercion? Is it an enticement, a quid pro quo of some sort?

Often it is a slow process. A gradual ascent into sexual adventures. An ascent if the marriage is improved by the experience. That said, the definition of descent is obvious.

When coercion or tit for tat is the root of the adventure, things can happen much more rapidly, often to the detriment of the husband and wife involved. Occasionally such beginnings work out in the end, but not often. Unless of course the husband and wife discover that, maybe, they might just enjoy being a bit subservient.

* * * * *

John Delaney is thirty-five and a fit, handsome, man. He works for a large and successful chain of jewelry stores. He has risen within the company over the years and is poised to become a senior member of management. The recent retirement of a senior manager has opened the way for his promotion.

His loving wife Nicole maintains their home as her primary role in their marriage. She is a statuesque raven-haired beauty with an obviously well-kept body. She is thirty-two but looks like she is in her mid-twenties. John thinks that her tits are perfect, and most would agree, but then they would also agree that her legs, hips, butt, and face are near perfect as well. Overall, she is an amazingly attractive woman.

She is also intelligent and very traditional regarding the roles of man and wife. She enjoys her role as homemaker and scoffs at her friends who stress that she needs to have an impact on society through work. She argues that she has plenty of impact doing her charity work and doesn't need a job to be fulfilled. Nicole doesn't understand her friend's frustrations regarding sex or their various affairs. John is an excellent lover, and she can't imagine sex with anyone but him.

Not that Nicole's life is perfect. She is on her own most of the time. She has her issues with loneliness and those issues have resulted in a need for some adventure. She deals with this need through shoplifting. She never sets out to steal. It seems to happen organically, as if it were an unconscious need. She is never aware that she is stealing until she is walking out of the store.

Walking out the door of the store with her stolen treasure causes an explosion of excitement to run through her body. When she arrives home, she invariably masturbates. The items she steals are always small and rarely of much value. She keeps them scattered about the house. On more than one occasion she has been dusting, spotted one of her stolen items, and paused her cleaning so that she could masturbate furiously.

* * * * *

John answered his office phone to discover the CEO on the other end of the call, "Hello Mr. Bronson what can I do for you today?"

"John, I need you to come to my office please. We have some things to discuss."

"I'm leaving now."

John left his office and entered the elevator. He was fighting down the excitement he felt. He was convinced that Mr. Bronson was going to offer him the senior position he had worked so hard for. Exiting the elevator, he walked up to Mr. Bronson's private secretary Beth, "Good morning Beth. I believe that Mr. Bronson is expecting me."

Beth smiled at the handsome man standing in front of her. It took all her professionalism to maintain her composure. Things were going to get exciting if they went as she hoped. She stood and opened the door, following John into the office. The office was expansive and contained several high back chairs as well as a luxurious couch. John was also aware of the bar in the corner and the attached full bath, having had limited use of both before.

Mr. Bronson stood to greet him as he walked up to the desk, "John, sorry to make you drop what you are doing at such short notice. We have a few things to go over and an important issue to address.

"Beth, would you please call in our guests?"

Beth picked up his desk phone and dialed a number, "We are ready for you." She then hung up the phone and moved over to the door. She opened it to let in the guests and discreetly locked it after they had entered. She then walked over to stand by the couch.

John was shocked to see his wife Nicole escorted by two men in suits. Mr. Bronson walked around his desk and looked at John, "John from now on you will please call me Steve. We can save the misters for the board of directors. I have been meaning to have this meeting with you for a week now, but time and issues have gotten away from me. I want you to be on our senior management team."

John was ecstatic. Finally, he was getting his dream job! "I can't thank you enough for the opportunity Steve. I won't let you down."

"I am sure you won't John, but we do have a small problem. These gentlemen are part of my security staff. Bill is my head of security, and the other gentleman is Gary. Gary reports to Bill and is responsible for inventory loss control. In other words, he stops thieves.

"Your lovely wife visited our downtown store today and attempted to leave with an item she did not pay for."

John was shocked, "What! No way would Nicole do anything like that. I don't believe it for a second."

Steve looked John in the eye, "I didn't expect that you would without proof. Please take a look at the security footage on the big screen."

Beth lifted the remote control and the screen descended from the ceiling. Another button press and the security footage began to play. The store had a few customers milling about when John spotted his wife entering the store. She meandered around looking at various jewelry. One of the clerks was showing earrings to a customer. The earrings were left on the counter as the two walked down the counter to look at some other items. Nicole walked by the earrings and John could clearly see her hand grasp them and put them in her coat pocket. She then tried to leave the store. An employee stopped her before she could leave and escorted her to the back of the store.

The film stopped and John sat in stunned silence. He looked over at Nicole and saw the tears running down her face, "Nicole! How could you do this?"

"I don't know! It just happens sometimes. I don't even know I am doing it."

"SOMETIMES!" You steal sometimes?"

Steve raised his hands in a placating gesture, "Please calm down John. Let's have a drink and I will explain what my expectations are. Beth, if you don't mind and please make sure Nicole has something nice and strong.

Beth moved over to the bar as Steve sat back in his chair, "We need to discuss a few things. First, the earrings your wife took are valued at $10,000. That makes the theft a felony. Now, I will admit that our employee should never have left them sitting on the counter and they have been disciplined accordingly, but that doesn't excuse the theft.

"In addition, we have an up-and-coming manager who is married to someone that stole from our store. I doubt that the board of directors would approve your promotion, or your continued employment, if they found out about your wife's stealing."

John sat in shock as Beth handed him his drink. He downed it as his nerves went out of control. Everything he had worked for was going up in smoke and the woman he loved with all his heart was the cause of it. Beth delivered a drink to Nicole who followed her husband's example by downing her drink as well. Beth quickly moved back to the bar to prepare another drink for the couple. This time she added a little something to Nicole's drink. It was an herbal oil intended to enhance a woman's libido. Beth was very aware of how effective it was. It wouldn't overcome a woman's will, but it would magnify her arousal.

The room was silent as John and Nicole gulped their second drinks. Finally, Steve spoke, "There is a way to resolve this and preserve your promotion. Nicole will have to provide some services to offset the crime she committed. I will need you to support her in her service.

"What I have in mind will not cause her harm and may in fact prove to be pleasurable for all involved. If you both agree we can forget about her indiscretion and move forward with your promotion. If you don't, I am afraid we will have to press charges and end your employment with our organization. What do you both have to say?"

John looked over at Nicole and her fear was evident. John stood, "Steve, I need a moment with my wife please."

"I understand. Please use the bathroom."

John escorted his wife into the bathroom and closed the door. Nicole immediately started crying as hard as John had ever seen her cry. She was grief stricken and John just couldn't yell at her. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. He finally managed to calm her down, "Nicole, I love you and will always be with you even if I lose my job."

"If you lose your job because of me you will end up hating me and I couldn't stand that. I swear I never meant to steal those earrings. Something just comes over me and it happens. I will do anything to make this go away, anything!"

"Are you absolutely sure? I don't know what Steve has in mind, but whatever it is, won't be easy for either of us."

"What choice do we have really? I won't let you lose your job!"

"And I don't want my wife in jail. So, we are decided then?"

"Yes, I will do anything he asks."

"OK, let's get back in there.

Nicole wiped the tears from her face and the couple re-entered the office.

* * * * *

Steve gave the couple an inquisitive look when they walked back into the room, "So, what did you two decide?"

John looked directly at Steve, "We will do whatever you ask as long as it isn't illegal."

Steve smiled, "I promise you it is not illegal. Please be sure you understand that you are committed to your answer. I need Nicole to say it too."

Nicole nodded, "Like John said, I agree, and I won't try to back out of it."

Beth walked over to the office door while smiling happily at the couple. Steve looked over at his two security specialists, "OK guys, you can go back to your duties."

Beth let them out and re-locked the door after they left. John and Nicole were busy watching Steve and barely noticed the two men leaving.

Steve began to untie his necktie as Beth walked over to the couple. She stood next to Nicole as Steve finished. He tossed his tie on the desk and looked at John, "Tomorrow evening I am having a dinner party at my place. You and Nicole will attend. Beth will give you the details when you leave.

"But right now, Beth is going to kiss your wife and I do mean kiss. I expect Nicole to kiss her back with at least as much enthusiasm as Beth kisses her."

Nicole's nerves had her quivering so when Beth brushed her arm she jumped. Beth moved in front of her, "Nicole, you don't know me well yet, but I know a lot about you. I have watched you ever since we first met years ago. You are a very beautiful woman and while I often like men, I also like women and I like you a lot."

She leaned in and her lips were on Nicole's neck. She kissed her neck and nibbled her ear, "I'm going to make love to you while they watch. And before I am done you are going to beg me not to stop."

Nicole felt that same shock in her body that she felt when she shoplifted. I streak of internal lightning that ran through her body, before settling in her groin. Her heart was beating at ninety miles an hour and she couldn't stop quivering. The feel of Beth's lips on her neck and nibbling her ear brought goose bumps up her arms. She had never been intimate with a woman in any way, not so much as a kiss. She just didn't know how to respond to what her body was telling her.

Nicole licked her lips in nervous anticipation of Beth's kiss. Beth kissed her way up from Nicole's neck to her face and found her mouth. The kiss started out as one of discovery. Light kisses on the lips followed by a slightly longer open-mouthed kiss. Nicole was pleasantly surprised at the softness of the kiss. She found that she liked it very much and offered no resistance as Beth's tongue entered her mouth. She found that she also liked the way Beth's delicate tongue danced with hers. As punishments go Nicole thought that this one was quite nice. She was still a nervous wreck, but the tingling was increasing, and she wasn't sure what to think about that.

Beth knew exactly what she was doing. This was not her first seduction of a reluctant woman. She could also sense that Nicole's barriers were breaking down rapidly. Still, she needed to take things slowly. She wanted Nicole's enthusiastic cooperation at the end of the day. Life was so much more fun that way. Helping a reserved housewife discover her erotic side was a huge turn on for Beth.

Beth caressed Nicole's arms and across her chest just below her neck. As the kiss progressed her hands slid down across Nicole's now erect nipples. Nicole could feel the hands through the cloth of her silk blouse and the light bra she wore below it. The hands didn't linger but continued down to Nicole's waist. Beth put her arms around Nicole and pull her body tight against hers. Nicole's skirt rode up her leg as Beth slid her knee between Nicole's legs. When the kiss finally stopped for a moment the top of Beth's leg was rubbing against Nicole's panty covered crotch.

Beth's hands wandered to Nicole's ass and pulled her tight against the invading leg. Beth kissed Nicole hungrily and Nicole found herself responding. She was so into the moment she had completely forgotten about her husband and his boss. They hadn't forgotten about her.

John looked on stunned as Beth made out with his wife. He wanted to be angry but was in fact nursing a massive erection. He looked away from his wife for a moment and was shocked to see Steve removing his shirt. The man was taking his clothes off!

Steve smiled at John, "Start getting naked John. You don't want to be late to the party."

John was frozen in shock for a moment. He wasn't happy about taking off his clothes but understood what the stakes were. He shrugged off his suit jacket and dropped it on the desk. His eyes went back to Beth and Nicole as he began unbuttoning his shirt.

One of Beth's wandering hands made its way to the buttons on Nicole's blouse. She casually unbuttoned each one as her tongue played in Nicole's mouth. Her next stop was the catch and zipper on the skirt. Through it all Nicole was swept up in the sensations of their mouths and the rubbing against her crotch. That electric feeling was rushing through her body, and she liked it very much. She didn't realize her skirt was loose until Beth stepped away long enough for it to drop to the floor. Beth's hands rose and brushed the blouse off Nicole's shoulders. Nicole's arms fell to her sides and the blouse slid off and onto the floor.

Nicole stood in thigh high stockings. Her matching light blue briefs and bra were her only other clothing. Beth moved back in close and kissed Nicole yet again. She began unbuttoning her own blouse and broke away from the kiss only long enough for her blouse and skirt to join Nicole's on the floor. She pulled Nicole close and kissed her way up Nicole's neck and lightly nibbled her ear. She reached behind Nicole and released her bra. As the bra slid down Nicole's arm Beth leaned in and sucked Nicole's nipple into her mouth. She flicked it with her tongue and lightly bit it before moving to the other breast and repeating the process. Nicole's head tilted back as a light moan escaped her lips.

Beth dropped her own bra and kissed Nicole hard. Nicole returned the kiss with fervor while pulling Beth tightly against her body. Beth slid a hand into Nicole's briefs and found her mons. She ran her hand upward and stroked Nicole's clit. Nicole's thighs clenched together in response. Not to repel the invader, but to capture it. Beth knew she had Nicole right where she wanted her as she continued the seduction.

She left her hand between Nicole's legs and continued to explore Nicole's pussy. She pulled Nicole's head down to her own breasts and gleefully watched as Nicole began to suck on her nipples. She worked her hand at Nicole's pussy until she could tell Nicole was close to orgasming, then she stopped. She kissed Nicole again and as her lips left Nicole's they slid down her neck and back to her breasts. After licking her nipples, she kissed her way downward until she was on her knees.

Beth pulled down Nicole's briefs without resistance. Nicole's feet slid on the floor as Beth pushed her knees apart before plunging her tongue into Nicole's slit. Nicole's hands fell to Beth's shoulders as Beth ran her tongue across her clit. Her legs began to shake as the electricity flew through her groin. Beth pulled back long enough to push Nicole onto a high back chair in front of the desk. She pulled Nicole's ass to the edge of the chair and plunged her tongue deep into Nicole's pussy. She then sucked Nicole's clit into her mouth and flicked it with her tongue.

A now fully naked Steve approached the chair. Nicole was sitting on the chair with her eyes closed on the verge of orgasm when the head of his cock rubbed against her cheek. Her eyes sprang open. She was shocked at not only how fit Steve was but also how big his cock was. Steve rubbed his massive cock against her lips, but she resisted opening her mouth. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck I am so close to cumming and that isn't my husband's cock!'

Beth must have read her mind because she stopped eating Nicole's pussy and looked up at her, "You have to admit it is a nice cock so go ahead and suck it. Unless of course you want me to stop what I am doing?

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, please don't stop." With that Nicole opened her mouth and Steve slid his cock head inside. Beth went back to servicing Nicole's pussy with slow languid licks. Her goal was to bring Nicole to the brink as slowly as possible until the moment when Nicole ready to explode with ecstasy.

Nicole did little more than hold the head of his cock in her mouth at first. But the more Beth licked her pussy the better Steve's cock was feeling to Nicole. Her hands rose and wrapped around his length. Her mouth started gliding up and down his cock and her tongue caressed him. John stood naked, his iron hard erection an obvious affirmation that he was enjoying watching his wife be seduced.

Beth continued her ministrations, and she could sense that Nicole was very close to orgasm. Nicole thrust her hips hard against Beth's mouth and began to quiver as the ultimate moment approached. Beth pulled away leaving Nicole gasping around the cock in her mouth. She pulled Steve's cock from her mouth, although her hands kept sliding up and down, and looked at Beth, "Please don't stop now! PLEASE!"

Beth scooted back, "I have a better way for you to cum."

Steve pulled out of Nicole's hands and pulled her to her feet. He walked her to the couch and laid her on her back. He spread her legs and leaned in to run his tongue up her slit and across her clit. Nicole quivered at the contact.

Beth walked over to John and dropped onto her knees. She grasped his cock and kissed it, "Steve is going to fuck your wife now. I can tell you like to watch. I like to watch too so I think we should watch together."

Having said her piece, she took his cock into her mouth and sucked for a few strokes. She then stood and turned her back to him. She dropped her thong, leaned down onto the desk, and spread her feet apart, "Why don't you put that in my pussy while we watch?"

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,689 Followers