All Comments on 'Different Tonight'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love story

It was beautiful and the relationship made me feel less guilty about the raging hard-on I had throughout the reading. Excellent telling of the taking of a father by a son.

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
You can count on it

You can always be sure that every new story by this writer will merit 5 stars.

And when he combines the themes of incest and gay males he is at his best.

timmywellstimmywellsover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you to one and all

Thanks to all for the comments both public and private. I do apologize for this going into the Incest category without a warning at the top, although the story description clearly indicates it involves a father and a son.

It was my intention to have a brief disclaimer at the top in case this wasn't put into Gay Male as I thought I had submitted it into, but I apparently didn't do that. My apologies to those who didn't read the descriptors and thought this was going to be a straight story as it was not my intention to lure in people not expecting to read a gay male story, even though the theme was clear from the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This was totes adorbs...not as squickish as some incest gay fics can be. Two thumbs up for awesome writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

Erotic, realistic and even touching, one of the best dad/son stories I've ever read. Thanks.

MickyFox0MickyFox0over 6 years ago
It was different

It was different in those days. My best friend of thìrty years , had been married and maybe he never told me the full story , but we had a fling for the first quarter, may be not even that. But I do remember his kindness. Any way , I wonder how many gay men had to get married? And then find out years later..... just a thought

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Interesting that even if the older male isn't well hung, he has still got an uncircumcised pecker. On the other hand, the younger male has been circumcised, a decision made by his mom, not his dad:

"It was your mother's idea to have you circumcised," Dad said as he nodded toward the dick I was drying. "Everybody was doing it back then so I went along. How do you feel about it?" "Doesn't matter either way to me," I said. "There are times I admit that I wished I wasn't but as long as it works I'm fine with it." "It's beautiful, but you already know that I suspect," Dad said as he walked towards me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous