Different Tonight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Along with those experiences, there were just as many times when the two of us would go to ball games of all sorts. The two of us would get seats by the glass when we would go to games of our local minor league hockey team and we would scream and pound on the glass with all the other loony people when there would be skirmishes in our corner.

He was a Dad, and I always knew how lucky I was but never more so than right then in the museum. Tonight we would be more than father and son but would be lovers in the most intimate way imaginable, and I only wanted to make it great for him as a thank you for him being him.

We went to dinner at a nice little Italian restaurant near our house, and was pleasantly surprised when the waiter didn't blink when I asked for a glass of the same wine my father had ordered.

"Special occasion," I said after the waiter returned with our glasses full of Chianti.

"It is," Dad replied. "That's why I didn't bust you."

As our dinners arrived I chuckled when I saw the meatballs that were on top of the heaping helping of angel hair smothered in a rich sauce, and after I rolled the two massive meatballs together I opined, "Where have I seen this before?"

Dad almost snorted wine out of his nose when he looked up at what I was doing, shaking his head at my tackiness while trying not to laugh like parents do when their kids say things that are crude but funny.

"My claim to fame," he said while I poked at the plum-sized meatballs with my fork before attacking them. "My track coach used to say that was why I had trouble clearing the hurdles. Whoops! Your tackiness is catchy I guess."

"I don't doubt it," I said.

"He was my first," Dad said. "Not telling tales now because he's long dead and that was halfway across the country anyway. A wonderful man though."

"Lucky too," I added as we settled into the most wonderful dinner imaginable.

***

"Think I'll turn in now," Dad informed me after we got home, and as he retreated to his bedroom I went into mine and took my clothes off except for my boxer shorts.

I gave him a few minutes while trying to get my heart to beat in something close to a normal rhythm, and after a quick trip to the bathroom to take a leak and brush my teeth I went down the hall to what used to be my parents bedroom.

It had looked dark from down the hall but Dad was in there lighting a couple of candles in addition to the ones already burning on the other side of the room. The mood was not only soft and romantic looking but allowed me to clearly see Dad naked for the first time.

He looked tiny and frail with his back to me, and while his pale and slender torso was only a couple of inches shorter and forty or so pounds lighter than mine the difference seemed greater from across the room, yet as he turned to face me I was looking up to him as I always had.

"One of us is overdressed," Dad said as he looked at me, and I smiled while letting my boxers drop down to the carpet while he came over to meet me.

We hugged, our hands sliding down to cup each others buttocks, and as I squeezed his butt cheeks and he mine, our flaccid cocks rubbed together. This was something we both enjoyed and judging by the first few seconds we would not be limp for long.

I followed Dad to the bed, where a new tube of Anal Glide was resting to the night table, and as my father climbed onto the bed I saw him on all fours. My eyes immediately went between his legs where his balls swung wildly in their over-sized pouch, looking more like pears than plums from behind.

Seizing the opportunity along with what I had become obsessed with, I was on the bed beside him while my hand went down to grab his sac in my hand, and as I rolled his nuts around I heard him groan.

"Sorry," I said, thinking that I might have hurt him with my enthusiastic groping but he assure me that wasn't the case and even stopped crawling away and spread his thighs wider while leaning back towards me.

"There's no way you can be too rough with them," Dad told me in no uncertain terms. "The rougher the better, as weird as that might sound."

"How about this then?" I said playfully while grabbing the sac by the top and giving it a little twist.

"That's a start," he said, and as I learned from what I did to that wrinkled pouch for the next couple of minutes, he wasn't kidding because I did practically twist them off his body.

His reaction? Dad not only got hard but ended up ejaculating all over the bedding while on all fours with his cock untouched while I knelt beside him and abused his balls while watching him spurt and groan in response.

"That was so good," Dad said as my squeezing and twisting became caressing while I climbed behind him.

I held his buttocks in my palms and spread the little cheeks while asking him to raise his rear end higher. His anus, the tan puckered ring looking tiny and untouched, looked so pure as I knelt down while he lowered his face into the bedding.

Sensitive too, I learned as my finger rubbed the little flower before letting the tip of my digit slide down his perineum to scrape the underside of his scrotum before sliding it back up to his anus once more.

Dad's entire body shook in response to my finger while letting out a moan that shivered as much as his body had, but that reaction paled in comparison to what happened when my tongue took the same trail my finger had.

"Omigod," Dad muttered as I tongued his anus and perineum, but I wanted to get into a best position for this so I squirmed around until his crotch was over my face and his face was over my cock, giving us both what we wanted.

Dad tea-bagged me good, his nuts slapping over my face until my face got more behind him, and as he began to suck my cock I licked like a starving puppy, rimming Dad until my tongue ached and I only stopped because I had to get him to stop sucking my cock before I exploded.

I scrambled out from under Dad and went to the lube. Figuring more was better than less I wiped gobs of the gel on my throbbing cock before climbing behind Dad and inserting my index finger into the balloon knot glistening with my saliva.

I had to force my finger into the little orifice, and once I pushed it into that hot vice I began to think this wasn't going to be possible but as I worked my digit in by spinning and probing I could feel Dad loosening up.

"Oh Brad," Dad moaned. "So good."

The fact that my father was pushing his butt back into my finger made me feel a little better so I squeezed an outrageous amount of lube around the opening before pushing my middle finger in.

"Ohhh!" Dad cried out as the two fingers stretched the tiny ring wider, but while I think I was hurting my father it was like he was reading my mind he added, "Don't baby me son. I want this so bad. Want to feel you inside of me, so don't you dare stop for anything."

"I won't Dad," I said but didn't look when I added a third finger in, even if only for a little bit.

"Now Brad. Now please," Dad was pleading, and it was then that I extracted my fingers and brought the swollen head of my cock to the slightly gaping opening as Dad lowered his face down to the sheets and presented himself to me completely.

The next few seconds were a blur. As I tried to force the ridge of my cock into his anus it felt like I was pushing myself into a wall. The muffled strangled sounds coming from the man below me, his mouth full of bedding as were his fists, made me want to stop but I couldn't because he wanted me. And I wanted him.

I was in. All of a sudden I lurched forward as the ridge of my glans popped inside while Dad's garbled bellow filled the room but then he was yelling at me not to stop, and with the bedding out of his mouth I could clearly hear him.

"So good!" Dad cried out. "Omigod it's good!"

It was. I had about half of my cock into my father, and as I grabbed Dad's hips and began moving in and out, stopping at the ridge and pushing a tiny bit more in with each little thrust, Dad asked me if I was all in.

"Almost," I lied, but when he started moving back into me and half of my cock was dipping into the streaming hot orifice he made it clear he wanted nothing less than to be fully impaled by me.

"That's it son!" Dad was bellowing as my thrusts got deeper, and after squirting some more gel into the crevice my hands went back to his hips and my thrusts got faster and deeper. "Fuck my ass with that big cock of yours son!"

I did what I was told. Crouched over my father, I hugged him while my cock burrowed deep into his bowels, both of us grunting and sweating while the bed rattled against the wall. I felt like both a machine and an animal with my sole mission to make this the special moment my Dad was looking for.

My hand reached down to try and find his cock, but when I did grab it after finding the stiff prong curled up to his stomach he said not to.

"I want to cum with you," Dad was saying, and after I said I couldn't hold back much longer he pulled away from me and rolled over, pulling a couple of pillows up under his lower spine.

"I want to watch you cum," Dad was saying as he leaned back and spread his legs wide while pulling his balls up out of the way.

The opening wasn't tough to find, as over 10 minutes of my cock pounding into it had made his tiny anus a gaping hole, and after lubing up again it was a lot easier this time.

"I love you son," Dad was saying as he stroked his dick slowly. "Tell me when you're going to cum."

"Love you too Dad. This feels so good," I said as I let one of the hands that I had been holding the backs of his thighs with go down and rub his nuts as they shook with our movements. "Can't hold it - going to..."

"Cum son. Come for Dad!" he cried out as I guess my twisted facial expression along with my pulsating cock told him all he needed to know.

"Cumming!" I cried out just as I watched Dad's cock spurt like a geyser, shooting ropes of semen all over his chest and neck while his index finger and thumb rubbed it furiously.

"I feel it!" Dad said as tears were rolling down the sides of his face. "Feel you cumming in me!"

Maybe it was my cock jerking crazily in his orifice or maybe he could feel me filling is insides with what felt like an absurd amount of cum, but the expression on his face was all I needed to see.

"Don't," Dad was saying after I was going limp, suggesting he only wanted it to come out when it was ready.

We both sighed as the head popped out a minute or two later, and then we were in each other's arms, laughing like we often had during those moments when life could not possibly be better.

"Every time I think that I wasted my entire life living a lie I think of you and that feeling goes away," Dad said after we composed ourselves enough to talk, and when I managed to tell him how I felt about him that got me losing it as well.

It was a crazy scene with two grown men blubbering like babies but neither of us cared because we were not only with our lovers but with our best friends too and I have a hunch there weren't that many fathers and sons able to say that.

***

That was the last time we were intimate in that way, although we fooled around for the rest of my stay with him before I had to leave to visit Mom on the way to heading back to college. It would have been tough to top that night anyway, and besides I think that we both knew that our futures were going to be with other people, at least in the intimate way.

We chatted constantly after I went back to school, and during one such conversation Dad mentioned that he had recently met someone. A nice fellow he said, like he would have any trouble in that regard I reminded him.

"Well, I got tired of you bugging me all the time about meeting somebody," he explained when I pressed him for details.

"I think I'm going to have to meet this guy," I said in suggesting that I was going to come out soon and visit him, and asked him whether I could bring a guest with me.

"Oh, you too?" Dad said with a chuckle that warmed my heart.

I had met somebody, and it happened to be a professor of mine from last year. I had gotten the courage to try to see whether the rumors about him were true, and when I learned that they were we began seeing each other.

He had been resistant at first when I suggested we take the trip to meet my father, not only because he was my teacher - WAS being the key word as far as I was concerned but more about him wondering what my Dad would think of him.

"After all," Don asked while tilting his head as he accidentally giving me his best impression of an actor I thought he resembled, Michael Rennie in the original version of the movie 'The Day the Earth Stood Still'. "I'm not much younger than he probably is."

"He won't care," I assured my lover. "He's not only my father he's my best friend and my hero, and he will think as much of you as I do."

I turned out to be right, and it was funny when I met Dad's new "friend". He was a wonderful guy who, while not as young as me was still much younger than my father. Maybe we had found what we were both looking for in other people. Only time will tell but seeing Dad happy was all that mattered to me.

***

thank you for reading

12