All Comments on 'Difficult Choices Ch. 01'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
acupacupabout 9 years ago
Great begining...

...to what looks like a wonderful series. Look forward to reading more. Hope it stays true and doesn't become a cheating type story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Intrigued

Good start, liking the build up for future chapters, BUT, you really do need to post the rest - like NOW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Wasn't a fan of the start of this one--Wendy felt very predatory--but it improved as it went on. Look forward to seeing where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

I really liked this story. It gave me some insight and turned me on as well.

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

shaky start with wendy and the strong arm seduction,but kudos to sam for walking away from dreamy eyes to stay true to wendy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Little lost lamb??

I hate stories with feeble women who apparently have no friends or resources after their husbands leave them. Strong women are way more sexy than passive, helpless wet noodles.

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

if you had read the story in english she had friends and family and a job of her own.she was just emotionally destroyed by the person she loved the most the friends and family stuck by her and she spent less then a year doing the poor thing is me before she started going out and living again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Realistically

I think she would of had sex with Tim, She liked him after all and she does not want to be a lesbian.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 9 years ago

Wow, I empathize with Samantha regarding her divorce, her confusing with being with a woman for the first time and dealing with fears in coming out and still being attracted to men, in particular Tim, her high school crush. It's not an enviable position. Unbeknownst to Samantha, Wendy, her new "sex partner-like interest" is in love with her. Hence, the difficult choices. Perhaps the next chapter will disclose new developments that will help Samantha with her decision and I can't wait.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
2047 Followers
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES