All Comments on 'Dig Two Graves Ch. 04'

by winterfoxx

Sort by:
  • 172 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
saratu is

Mongolian for "cuckold"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i like the tea party

and rush and fox, easier to have someone think for me than think for myself, and whatever does not fit into that myopic world view is easily dismissed as impossible, dwmoronic is our posterboy for 'i've never seen that so it can't happen that way'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
FIVE stars...

... the best i've read from this site. I didn't rate the first four chapters because of the way they were laid out.

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
Can he plase, the fuck, stop call her Susie ?

She is his fucking mortal enemy now ! Luke Skywalker didn't call Darth Vader 'Vady', the Jews don't call Adolf Hitler 'Hitly'...

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 12 years ago
One of the best on the site

Well plotted, well written. Thank you for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damn!

She is a Bitch.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
still wimpish

Still wimpish... She gets away too easily so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Overall an inriguing story

One thing would have made the story better and that would have been to let Susie near the end of the story explain why she had sex with Schmidt every night even when it was becoming obvious that he had submarined her husband and conned her.

Certainly there are a variety of reasons but I always like to understand the motivation for maladaptive behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
still unresolved

He then needed to file criminal charges against both wife at Schmidt so he would be disbarred and she fired.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Cuckold wimp fantasy story

This is not a loving wives story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a fantasy, the best detectives in the world could not put this story together in the time frame mention here.

What a crock , never in this lifetime can anyone put those facts together like this story suggest s. it would take years.if ever!

IrfonIrfonover 10 years ago
Superb story...

Well written - a total joy to read - but an awful subject....

Please keep writing.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 10 years ago
Obviously a good story

Othes have correctly said this was a fantasy story, and it is that. I like things more realistic and less stereotyped.

The bad guy need not be so psychotically bad, the secretay so shy and a sexual, the revenge sex was egregious, and demeaning even to the wife. Ok in rage cancel the credit cards.

But for all of that I read it twice, once years ago and just now, and it scored well, so we are assured that the vast majority of readers liked it very much. So it was a great story that found an appreciative audience.

What is regrettable is that with all your talent, there haven't been more stories.

Chilley

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Susie Deserves All The Grief She Gets

It's one thing to believe he cheated, the evidence on the surface WAS compelling.

Even the revenge fuck in front of him, while a stretch, could be overlooked.

But trying to make him eat the cream pie, then physically assaulting him when he refused, was two steps over the line, even if she DIDN'T continue to fuck Schmidt.

OldpartOldpartabout 10 years ago
Fuck the bitch....ok so she was

One of the the very best of this sort. I can only hope this author will continue to write on this or other sites

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This story sucks

This story sucks; Jake is a WIMP to the infinite degree; he is worried about his slut wife and the company that is hanging him out to dry. Get real! Every animal, when cornered, will fight until they are dead to free themselves but your wimp Jake is concerned about the company, to whom he invested many hours of his life, and his super bitch, adulteress, hateful wife. Get real! A lawyer, who is supposed to be as smart as Jake would go for broke and make sure criminal as well as civil suits were brought against every person as well as the law firm.. This story is less than a one star story.

kdcee79kdcee79almost 10 years ago
Not a nice tale

I'll read the final chapter before I comment again. 4****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

The best one that I have read on here.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
I don't know.

Parts of this were very good, but the author sometimes forgot what he had earlier told us, e.g., originally Jake was not drunk the last night in Houston, but he had drunk enough to fail a sobriety test. Later, he was only drinking water.

The conversations with their lawyers sounded more like courtroom arguments. There was no need to rush to conclude the divorce meetings. Jake and his attorney should have been much more focused on his termination/severance.

I give the author lots of credit for writing this in the present tense. I only saw one slip into past tense.

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
Stunk

Don't they have guns in Texas? Tie you up? Nothing but cuck bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great cuck story loved every word

because it pissed off dear annony!! Gave you a 5

tO1kmhq5apoPRPwxtO1kmhq5apoPRPwxover 8 years ago
BTB!!!

he should send her in jail, destroy her life and career.

sameer73sameer73over 8 years ago
too good

One of the best stories to be written int his section. You have gone great lengths in this whole affair. Hats off to your plot. Would like to read more from you.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THE HONEST LAWYER FIGHTS

to save his name, integrity and reputation. TK U MLJ LV NV

wonder203wonder203about 8 years ago
Wow

Great story!!!!! One of the best here. Thank you for writing it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really good story.

It was hard to believe that throughout the story he still wanted to save his marriage despite what she did with Schmidt to betray and humiliate him that Friday night, along with permanently injuring him. However, that aspect of the story certainly enhanced its telling. There's also a real moral in this one, not just the telling of the story itself.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
find myself agreeing with two anon. comments

Anonymous 07/07/14 and Anonymous 10/12/15 put a good point to it.

Jake is too wimpy after all that was done to him.

How could someone get so high in a law office with so little self respect?

You can not be as driven as he is and have no ego.

If ever there was a need for a 'nuclear destruction' level of response this is it.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still love it. Still five stars. Still a favorite. An absolute shame this is the only submitted story from this author. So well written and developed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
make a great film

You must try to get this sold to a film studio

ts0l1983ts0l1983almost 8 years ago
I've re-read this story several times...

I've re-read this story several times and it always holds up.

My only qualm- once the protagonist left the hospital, there was no mention made of his injuries, the ones that his wife committed, put him in the ER and almost led to the amputation of at least one testicle. He ran around gathering evidence and fought to exonerate himself as if he was perfectly healthy as opposed to gravely injured. I think moments of his physical pain or discomfort here and there would have added a visceral, physical dimension to his wife's violent betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Question?

Susie was eager to believe Schmidt over her husband of six years, Jake. And Jake was able to divorce Susie. But...Jake's mom believed Susie's lies over her own son, Jake. If I were Jake, I would immediately distance myself from my mom. No more family or holiday gatherings. When I called her home and she answered, I would say, "Mrs. Vickers, may I speak to my dad?" Susie should have had charges filed against her for Unlawful Restraint and Assault with Bodily Harm. And Assault charges should also be filed against Schmidt.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

I'm not sure if some of these belong with Ch 3!

“With Schmidt involved I am certain that some coercion must be involved.” – What “coercion?” Schmidt obviously showed her some doctored “evidence,” but nobody was forcing her to do what she did!

Susie’s not a victim! Even if she was tricked, she didn’t have to react like she did!

Even with “non-committal” answers, why would the cops be grilling him? He’s obviously a victim, maybe an uncooperative victim, but still a victim!

How can a family lawyer and a friend to both represent one of them? She should have refused.

She’s the one who stuck the car in the parking garage, SHE should have to pay to get it out!

I find it a bit hard to believe that a PA for a high-powered attorney would be THAT shy!

The bit with Janine spreading her legs is stupid! She’s supposed to be helping him, not distracting him!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Janine

Just a follow-up.

I'm as much of a pig as the next guy, but he had more important things to worry about than looking up her skirt!

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonabout 6 years ago
Great story...

Great characters; evil twisted wife, smirking scumbag boyfriend, etc. The story flowed smoothly and sensibly, at least as far as the actions Jake took to prove his innocence. I wish he'd pressed charges though: why should she be allowed, as an ADA, to prosecute others after what she did to him? Jake should have had her removed from office and have her license to practice law revoked. She should also be paying him for the pain and suffering he went though - it's only fair and might even teach her a lesson.

I think his reoccurring concern about how to put the marriage back together was way over the top. I don't know any men, treated the way Jake was, who would ever want to remain married to that psycho. No way. That was his wife, she was supposed to love him, to care for him. Instead, she lied, she cheated, and she set him up for extreme humiliation and intense physical pain. She hurt him, physically and emotionally - on purpose - and it never seemed to bother her. Cold, very cold.

Great story, sure wish you were still writing. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Superb Story Telling

A superb story about betrayal and revenge and the consequences of allowing anger and hatred to overrule reason and compassion.

LA

BoomerbillBoomerbillalmost 6 years ago
A sad tale well written

This was a good read, albeit an unpleasant one because his nemesis Schmidt won by destroying their marriage. He may serve time, but still enjoy his satisfaction.

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
Jake asked himself why Susie kept having sex with Schmidt...

It was because Schmidt already had achieved his objective, he had her hooked on his big dick: she was a ”cockwhore.” She had already had been filmed while having sex with yet another man and maybe would have participated in a big dick gang bang willingly. Shouldn't an ADA be more circumspect, not setting herself up for extortion?

Susie had BEEN needing therapy as evidenced by her years ago refusal to even listen to a reasonable explanation when she thought that Bill Benner cheated on her, and it was his sister. She hid information from her attorney, lied about assaulting her husband and about committing adultery, set up false alibis, lied about even knowing that Jake was in the hospital. Jake should have taken her to court on those criminal charges of her torturing him to try to get him to confess an affair that he never had, let her trot out her alibi witnesses and get disbarred when he broke out the hospital video, the DNA from Schmidt's semen and whatever she left on him from her nails digging into his scrotum. Hell, no need now for disbarment, she's addicted to big dicks now and likely to go off into more-and-bigger and lose her career if she doesn't get some help.

I don't know why Jake needed news of Susie's using their marriage bed to keep going at it with Schmidt – I'd have thought her telling him that first Friday that she'd kissed him with Schmidt's cum in her mouth would be enough, and what happened later just kept it going. When Susie told Jake that she needed for him to come back home, he said, no, he couldn't do that. He should have said, “I'll go home, but you have until midnight tonight to get out of MY house. There's a truck across the street in the parking garage already loaded with your toiletries and clothes – in garbage bags, of course.”

I would like to know what team S & S were saying outside the hospital. What happened to the two of them all of these years later? I don't care about Janice the prick tease paralegal who belittled the seriousness of Jake's situation with her distracting, nasty game playing, but some Bill Benner stories would be good, and, of course, I want to know what happened in Jake's life, did he set up business in Houston and hire Heidi, why was he estranged from his father (you know there must have been some cheating and bad-mouthing of Susie's father and maybe of Jake's too), how'd Jake's mother react to all that Susie did and after finding out the truth about about Jake's supposed cheating and does mother need therapy, too, after abandoning her son based only on Susie's word? I really enjoyed the tension of this story; despite a disconnect between major plot lines, I remained engaged and found the characters odd but interesting. I don't see that anyone's written more – sad for this reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

"I had inflicted enough damage..." you'd have to be genuinely mentally ill, or intellectually challenged enough to have trouble with reading, to read that and not find it funny that a writer has put those words on paper without intending it as comedy.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
great series 5* each

theres an undertone all the way through that hints at her instability, she was damaged goods at an early age.

someone as unstable as her shouldn't be an ada although i would imagine the gossip mill and aftershocks will sort that out.

nice and easy to read, plausible and no long boring drivel about how they met at college.... blah blah as is common with alot of loving wives tales.

an evil bitch and a poor blinsided sap always makes a great read thanks.

PaddyyddaPPaddyyddaPover 5 years ago
Awful

So, after everything that was done to him, knowing all the criminal plots committed against him, knowing all week that his wife was still fucking his worst enemy in his own bed, after she tried to mutilate him, and he was still considering taking her back, right up to the last paragraph? Awful. And then, after all that, he lets them ALL off the hook? He could have destroyed the company, taking them for tens of millions, and instead takes a comparative pittance and promises to be a good quiet little boy. He could have utterly destroyed his disgusting criminal wife in court, should have gotten her jailed, and instead more or less pats her on the head and says 'there, there'. Truly awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It's inconceivable to me that after what his wife did to him he would still be considering getting back with her. Great story and a great writer but him being willing to be a cuck and allow his wife to disrespect and humiliate him to such a degree leaves me with no respect for him and makes it hard to enjoy this story.

Janine is a bitch. Flashing him and testing him. That's no her job. Her job is help represent him. Not flash him while he's interviewing Heidi. 100% BITCH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"This is a copy. It's a recording of Schmidt making a phone call from my bedroom on Tuesday night. I'll let you two listen to it on your own time but the gist of it is that Schmidt has made plans for having you gangbanged this weekend. Of course if you st

I would not have given her the heads up, let her get gang raped

With any luck she'd wind up dead and you could keep all the money and her life insurance policy

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Great chapter

Bill and Jake pretty much blew up the cheating story, while Susie was doing her cheating with Schmidt. Hard to believe that she went so far off the rails. She's toast and how could she expect him to even think about coming home. Really smart prosecutor lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A really great version of this story

The wife thinks he has been unfaithful, and fucks his rival in revenge. The story is interesting, the revenge perhaps the worst ever. The husband has to work hard to prove his innocence, as she sticks to her guns. Of course she made a mistake. Of course he can't take her back.

I just wish the story ended here. Her back story was useless, and made no sense. And the last chapter made me almost want them back together again. Which could never happen. Schmidt won. And these two paid the price. Only something out of Dante's inferno would be satisfying revenge.

I think whenever I reread this story, I will try to remember to stop here, as this is the end that matters. The rest is like that last bit of a cop show where they recap and go for coffee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Have To Agree

With comments made by numerous people. First I thought this was truly a great read, I've enjoyed a ton of stories on Lit, few have had me reading as fast as this one just to get to the end. The other agreement is both Susie and Jake are fucked up individuals. There is no way on God's green earth that any MAN would even consider reconciliation with a woman that did to Jake what she did when he came home, much less all of the other things this sociopath did afterwards. Jake even considering going back with her at any time show just how off center his compass is. I trust Jake's filling for divorce is based on adultery. I know for a fact if I was Jake all of this proof of what she, Schmidt and Hinckley did would become very public knowledge. Whether by leaking to the media or on the net it would get out, I wouldn't stop until Susie was fired and all were publicly humiliated and disbarred. I'd also remind them that we have many deep, cold and wet abandoned quarries here in Texas, no need to wasted time and effort to dig holes. Signed: BTW

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

I wouldnt have warned her about the gang bang

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago

Re: Gangbang warning comments.

Villain claims, before elbow-punching Hubby, to have told Sweetie that he will be sharing her with a friend who is better hung than himself. Whether the gangbang was planned to be a threesome, or if more guys were also invited is not specified. Given Villain’s after-beating status and her short stay and angry departure from Villain’s office, Hubby’s warning was almost certainly moot.

A Top Ten among my favorite stories in LIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
“Criminal Crimes”

Ooh, those must be the serious kind.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

great story, well thought out and written. Burn the bitch she seems to have no heart at all. The only thing I question is she really that much of slut she believes Schmidt over her own husband and the keeps screwing him????

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

The denouement was worth the wait. I might've enjoyed time spent reading about his wife groveling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Helluva good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't understand who is the bigger wimp, the author or his protagonist

lukeey90lukeey90over 2 years ago

Another wimp of a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This guy is just too pathetic. Still pronouncing his love for the disgusting slut of a wife after all that she's done. Simping, wimping, cuck loser. Made me sick everytime he said he loved her, or wanted to save the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why??? Why did he consider even for a moment reconciling with Susie? Why didn't he report the felony criminal assault with grievous harm when she severely injured his testicles (remember this author wrote that the treating doctor told Jake that even if he did not have to have his right testicle removed, it would only ever produce half the testosterone and sperm that it normally would generate)? Why didn't he report the criminal sexual assault, false imprisonment etc committed against him by Susie and Schmidt? Why did he not civilly sue Susie and Schmidt for assault and battery, false imprisonment, slander, etc? Why did he settle with his prior firm when he had a massive and almost certainly victorious lawsuit against that firm including very significant punitive damages? Why would he consider for even an instance reconciling with a wife who severely injured him, destroyed his reputation, sexually assaulted him, etc? Ridiculously convoluted story and waste of time?

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

How in the hell can the mc vacillate after what happened. The writer then uses that ever so tired trope, yes i still love you blah blah. Just another super weak cuck boy wimp character. Drek here and a score to match.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

lot of courtroom drama. for a DA lawyer Susie certainly was gullible. rather well written, engaging story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good job of plagiarism.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Stem-winder. Sensational everything in this story. Really well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding!

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Omg. I got a literature boner. Not from the sexual content but from the words you jizz from your fingers that I absorb into my body through my eyes. Loved it. 5/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First- to the haters- it’s FICTION!

To the author- Excellent effort! Look, OHenry ain’t writing short stories for literotica. This was well conceived for rapid write. This evoked visceral emotion. Could have given us more of the steamy end to chapter 1, could have delved into Tim’s coercion and coaching. Definitely believe he should have faced criminal charges and done time. Would have preferred more BTB and her horrid realization of how she went off the rails, but give it too score

kameljockeykameljockeyover 1 year ago

Just as compelling as the reading the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I don't understand how you turned so vicious." That is an absurd statement.

.

She is a lawyer, after all.

tonyneatotonyneatoabout 1 year ago

Excellent piece of work. Could be made into a TV movie. 5 Stars

BSreaderBSreader11 months ago
It's

A shame this is the only thing you've written you really had talent and I wish you had written more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One of the best stories on this site. As has been remarked, too bad it's the only one by this author.

BigDee44BigDee447 months ago

This was my second time through the story. I even added it to my favorite stories. However, the detail about the reflections in the ash tray chrome plating is purely bogus. While the old NTSC television system was 525 lines, VHS reproduced only 240 lines. And being a color-under format, ringing in picture further wipes out any detail that would be in a blow up. A modern digital ATSC picture would have at least 720 lines, and maybe 1080 lines, so perhaps an image from that system could maybe, possibly, sort of reproduce enough detail for a recognizable image. I know, poetic license and suspension of disbelief. Yadda, yadda.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Old story. But great! Would like one more chapter where Schmidt gets disbarred and convicted of drugging people, and sexual assault....prison. Susie ADA needed to be prosecuted for kidnapping, sexual assault, and disbarred.

fila4ufila4u3 months ago

great story with not enough ending....too bad the ending wasn't expanded more to find out what happens in detail and the how susie discovered she likes being a whore in her own thoughts

Madeira1076Madeira10766 days ago

I will always love you? I am starting to like the bad lawyer more and more. Like the story but the lead character is such a wimp.

Will he gladly pay me Tuesday for a hamburger today?

Still, enjoyed the story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous