Digging Up The Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But when? And what did they see? Or hear?"

The alarm in Hannah's voice was clear.

"We can't worry about that now," Megan said. "We're gonna have to walk back to the cabins like this. We'll think of a plan along the way, Hannah."

"I guess. Damn it."

"C'mon," Megan said, leading the way.

Now the darkness didn't seem nearly dark enough for either girl. They easily found their way along the path up to the main road. They walked along the edge of the road, as though that would hide them a little more.

Along the way, Megan said, "OK. We'll sneak around to the back of our cabin, walk along the side out of the view of the other cabins and run in the front door. Sound OK to you?"

Hannah said, "Yep. You know they'll be waiting. But it's the only thing we can do."

They managed to make it back to the cabins without running into anybody else, followed Megan's plan to perfection, and found themselves peering around the front corner of their cabin. As soon as Megan ran to the front door and tried to open it, she mumbled, "Fuck! It's locked."

"Look! There!"

Hannah was pointing to the front of cabin two, Dr. Pratt's cabin. The entire pile of clothes was on his doorstep, presumably with their keys in the pockets where they left them.

"We'll go behind the cabins and come along the side of that cabin to grab the clothes, OK?" Megan suggested.

"Yep. Be quiet," Hannah said.

The girls crept without a sound. They made it to Douglas' cabin without incident and hunched over as they approached the front corner. Just then, flashes of light in the night made both girls squeal with surprise. Quickly realizing cameras were going off, they ran to the clothes, each grabbed a bundle and retraced their steps back to cabin five, the clothes acting as shields—at least for the front of their bodies.

Laughter and cheers from the guys followed them the entire way, including the time Megan spent searching for her key. Finally, she had it in hand and the two noticeably shaken females made it into their cabin. The slamming of the cabin door echoed in the adjacent woods.

###

"There was an incident last night that needs to be addressed."

It was eight o'clock and everyone was gathered as instructed. Nobody was naked. Kathi's voice reminded all six students of a professor about to administer an exam. Hannah prayed that Kathi was talking about the 'stolen' clothes and not what preceded that episode.

"Dr. Pratt and I encourage you to do two things while you are on this expedition: learn something about paleontology and have a good time. One should not interfere with the other. Please keep the pranks safe and be respectful of each other. Are there any questions?"

The only smiles were, not surprisingly, on the faces of the four guys. Douglas stood next to Kathi with an ambiguous expression on his face. The girls were just happy to get it over with.

"Good. Let's go dig up some history," Kathi said.

The dig site was a twenty minute walk. Three universities were involved with the site and one of them had a team there at all times. It was a low-lying, flat strip of land that was a swamp during most of its prehistoric existence. Now it was grassland.

Several rectangular holes littered the grounds. Each was covered with a light grey tarp, held up by four poles at the corner and ropes securing the poles. The excitement of the students grew as they approached the site and as they talked with the two professors about who would be stationed where.

Hannah was somewhat disappointed when she ended up with Douglas' group, but she knew the pairings would most likely change on a daily basis. She also thought it might actually be a good thing that she was separated from Megan, who went with Kathi. Their feelings toward each other was perplexing, to say the least.

Tools were stored in a nearby shed and shared by all three schools. Douglas and Kathi unlocked the shed and handed out what each student would need for their assigned tasks. Some would dig; some would sift dirt looking for fossils; some would clean possible specimens.

Douglas and Kathi gave last minute instructions, and then the six students were allowed to experience the time consuming, often boring process of fossil hunting.

As Kathi had predicted, Douglas paid special attention to Hannah. She got more than the usual number of tips from him and, as the day wore on and it got hotter, he became increasingly involved with the teenage girl in the clingy t-shirt and shorts.

During one hour long stretch, Hannah and Douglas were alone in the far corner of an otherwise empty pit.

"So, what happened last night?" Douglas asked as they chipped away at the dirt.

Hannah's heart skipped a couple beats. "Uh, what do you mean?"

"That was quite a commotion when you and Megan returned."

How did he know they were just returning, Hannah wondered to herself. "Just guys having fun at our expense, I guess."

A moment later, Douglas said, "Do you have plans to retaliate? Just remember what Kathi, uh Dr. Cullen, said this morning."

"We haven't talked about it," she replied tersely.

"It'll be difficult now trying to return the favor. They'll be watching their clothes very closely," Douglas said.

Hannah looked at him, convinced he had way more details than would be expected. She didn't even try to respond.

"If you have any more trouble and want help, just let me know," he said.

"I'll be sure to do that," Hannah said, adding a wickedly rude smile for emphasis.

As he rose to leave, Douglas turned his small chisel onto its flat side and tapped it against Hannah's ass. She decided to refrain from throwing her hammer at him, not wanting a plane ride home just yet.

Towards the end of the afternoon, when she had a chance to be somewhat alone with Kathi, Hannah said, "Dr. Cullen, do you have a second?"

"Of course, Hannah. What is it?"

Hannah looked around to make sure it was a private conversation. "Can I come to your cabin after we eat. I need to talk to you."

"Sure. I'm not going anywhere. You're not sick are you?" Kathi asked.

"No. No. It's something else. I'll tell you later."

###

The soft knock on Kathi's cabin door was answered almost immediately.

"Come on in, Hannah."

Kathi shut the door behind them and told Hannah to have a seat. She took a chair, leaving the couch for Kathi.

"Want something to drink?" Kathi offered.

"No thanks. I had plenty during dinner."

"So what's up?"

Hannah looked down at her crossed legs, playing with the bottom of her shorts. "It's Dr. Pratt. I don't...," Hannah said before starting to choke up. "I don't know if, if I can take it for a month."

She sniffled and Kathi debated whether to go to her or not. Experience told her to wait.

"What happened?" Kathi asked in a very serious tone.

Hannah wiped away a tear and said, "Nothing, yet. But he's always looking at me and then today, today he came to talk to me about last night. But I know he didn't want to help me. He, he's just looking for a way to get me alone, I think."

Hannah spoke as long as she could before having to fight back the heavy tears that were imminent.

"He didn't touch you, did he?" Kathi asked.

Hannah said amid sobs, "Kind of."

This time Kathi walked over to the teenager. Hannah stood up and nearly threw herself into Kathi's arms, and then began the gut wrenching weeping both women knew was coming.

"It's OK, hon," Kathi tried to assure her. But she let the girl cry on her shoulder for several minutes.

Once Hannah's composure was back, Kathi said, "I'll talk to Dr. Pratt."

"No! Don't!" Hannah sobbed.

"But how else are we going to resolve it, Hannah?"

"I don't want him mad at me. Please," Hannah begged.

Kathi looked into Hannah's face. "Are you going to address it yourself? Otherwise, how do you stop it?"

"I don't know," Hannah said dejectedly. "I don't know."

"Listen. Give it a day or two. See what happens. Maybe he'll back off," Kathi said. Then she held Hannah by the arms and said, "If there's the least bit of trouble, let me know."

The moment Hannah left her cabin, Kathi fell onto the couch and stared at the ceiling. Why had she not wanted to let go of the beautiful girl? Why did she want to kiss her? She had the overwhelming urge to kiss the poor girl. What the hell was that about?

Kathi awoke in the middle of the night on the couch, and then made her way to the bedroom in the darkness.

The following day was without incident for Hannah. But she was paired with Kathi or other students all day, so her interaction with Douglas was very limited. Even after they returned to the camp, Hannah stayed with somebody all evening.

The evening of the next day, however, proved to be quite different. Hannah felt safer after two full days of non-interference from Douglas and she braved the cool darkness to swim in the lake with Tom, who she had learned to trust completely. They both wore swimming suits and neither felt threatened in any way.

They walked back to the camp together, laughing and sharing their impressions of the other members of the group. It was the most fun Hannah had since her swim with Megan. Not as satisfying, but still fun.

Hannah and Tom separated behind the cabins and Hannah headed for hers. She was about to come out of the last little clump of trees when a sound behind her made her freeze. Then a hand was over her mouth.

"Shhh. It's me, Hannah. Douglas. Don't scream."

The girl was too frightened to scream. His body was against hers from behind, an arm around her waist.

"OK?"

Hannah nodded.

"I'm going to remove my hand. If you make a sound, I'll say we bumped into each other in the darkness. If you say anything else, you'll be on your way home. Got it?"

Hannah nodded.

Douglas pulled his hand away and Hannah gasped for air.

"Why? What do you want?" she asked.

"Shhh. Not so loud. I want you to enjoy yourself," he whispered. "It's a long month over here, Hannah. Have some fun."

His free hand moved on top of her damp t-shirt, searching out the top of her bathing suit. She struggled feebly when she felt his hand touch her breast. Behind her, the hint of an erection pressed against her ass through his pants.

"What did you and Tom do at the lake? Did you fuck? Did you fuck in the water?" Douglas said into her ear.

The harshness of his words startled Hannah. However, she managed to say, "No. No, of course not."

"But you're so beautiful Hannah. I bet he wanted to." Douglas' hand was squeezing her tit, rubbing the material of her shirt and bathing suit against her skin.

Hannah squirmed, causing Douglas to hold her tighter.

"Take off your shirt, Hannah."

"No!"

"Do it, Hannah!"

He reached for the bottom of her shirt and Hannah slapped his hand away. She lifted the shirt herself and slowly pulled it off as he let go of her. The temptation to run was great, but she decided not to for fear it would make him mad.

"Good girl," he said, returning her to his grasp.

This time his hand was on the top of her breast, sliding down until it was underneath the tiny bikini. Her skin was cool, almost cold, from being in the water. The bikini was wet; her nipple extended.

"Ahhhh, you feel so good, Hannah. You must like this. Your nipple gives you away."

She felt her entire body become rigid as he massaged her tit. The strap of her bikini fell from her shoulder and he had access to all of her breast. He kneaded it roughly, pulling at the hard nipple.

Douglas' other hand lowered the strap on the opposite side and both hands worked over her breasts. Finally, the bikini top slid down and she was exposed to him completely. He pulled her back, his rigid cock firmly between her ass cheeks as he rubbed her tits.

"Take it off, Hannah."

The few moments that passed since he first attacked her allowed Hannah to think, at least a little. When would be a good time to run? It would have to be when she was free of him and he least expected it. If she could get at least partially naked, he'd have to think he'd won.

Hannah reached behind her back. She untied the top. His hands were off her as he watched in the darkness. She began to pull the top off.

Her first three steps were the quickest she'd ever moved in her life. She saw the opening in the trees and dashed through, the bikini top flapping in her hand before she let it go. She heard him utter an undistinguishable sound and then she was in the clear.

Her bare feet flew across the hard ground, what little grass there was offering little protection. But she had her goal in sight: Kathi's cabin. Hannah's bare breasts bounced wildly as she approached the cabin at full speed. She whirled around the corner and stumbled to the front door, fully expecting it to be locked. She was prepared to pound on it if need be.

Astonishingly, a turn of the knob allowed Hannah to open the door and rush in. She closed it behind her and pushed in the lock. She leaned against it with her back, trying to catch her breath while scanning the dimly lit interior.

Kathi was nowhere in sight and Hannah was hesitant to speak out. Slowly but surely a sound became evident. A light eking out from under the bathroom door confirmed her suspicion: it was the shower. Hannah felt strangely glad that she'd have a few seconds, at least, to catch her breath and straighten out her thoughts.

Hannah crept quietly towards the bathroom. She felt awkward in just her bikini bottom and considered sneaking into Kathi's bedroom to get something to wear. But then another consideration crossed her mind, a completely opposite thought process. As she listened to the water on the other side of the door, Hannah began to remove the bottom of her bathing suit.

She tossed it onto a nearby chair and stood naked in Kathi's faintly lit cabin. At that same moment, the sound of the water died out. Hannah's heart skipped a beat. Could she do this? Should she do this?

It seemed to take forever for the bathroom door to open. When it finally did, it was accompanied by a shriek.

"Hannah!"

Kathi's surprise that anybody was there was doubled by the fact it was a naked somebody.

"What...!?"

Hannah rushed ahead and wrapped her arms around the towel-covered woman. "Help me, please."

"What? What happened?"

Hannah buried her face in Kathi's neck. "He did it. He tried to rape me, Kathi."

Kathi shuddered at the words. She knew this was a major situation, if true. But her first concern was Hannah.

"Are you OK?"

"I am now. He came up behind me in the woods by the cabin. He, he...," she stuttered.

"Shhh," Kathi said. "Tell me later."

They were the best words Hannah ever heard. Whatever Kathi's intentions were by uttering them, it caused Hannah to relax. She kissed Kathi's neck, almost unconsciously.

When Hannah leaned back far enough for the women to look at each other, all signs of shock were gone, replaced by the concern and love shown a couple nights earlier. They simultaneously moved closer and kissed.

Kathi's towel rubbed against Hannah's bare breasts and the teenager's nipples, already sensitive from the episode outside, exploded with feeling. The kiss lingered and increased with passion as the women realized what was happening. Their hands clutched at each other and quiet moans could be heard. In a swift motion that went unrestrained by Kathi, Hannah pulled open her towel. Hannah let it fall to the floor at their feet.

Their breasts came together for the first time and Kathi practically attacked Hannah's mouth with her tongue. The kiss seemed to last a lifetime.

"Oh, Kathi," Hannah moaned when it ended. "Have you ever, I mean, ever done this, you know, with another girl?"

Kathi shook her head, her eyes roaming down to Hannah's magnificent breasts.

"Have you?" the professor whispered.

"Once." Hannah didn't want to name names.

"Was it good?"

Kathi's hands slid down onto the very top of Hannah's ass.

"Better than any guy I've ever had."

Kathi's heart pounded. She knew that's what Hannah would say, and it frightened her.

"I don't know how," Kathi said.

"Yes you do," Hannah said in a low voice. "You know what you want. You know what feels good. Just do it."

Kathi put one of her hands on the meatiest part of Hannah's ass and squeezed gently.

"That's it," Hannah moaned.

And then she lowered her head and licked one of Kathi's tits. Expecting some resistance, Hannah went slowly. When she got none, she opened her lips and inserted the tit into her mouth.

"Hannah. Hannah, I, I can't...," Kathi sighed.

Hannah took her nipple between her teeth and bit softly.

"Oh God!"

Half a minute of attention had both of Kathi's nipples fully erect.

"In the bedroom, Hannah. Please."

The women walked quickly into the tiny room, leaving all clothes and towels behind them. Kathi pushed the door shut and kissed her new lover once again. They fell onto the bed in a bundle of intertwined legs and arms, the kiss never ending until Hannah had rolled on top of her professor.

From there, she worked her way down to Kathi's tits again and sucked them long and hard. Soon, she was licking her way past Kathi's navel, across her stomach and between her legs. Kathi knew she wasn't going to stop Hannah, but the thought of another female about to lick her pussy gave her many second and third thoughts. Still, Kathi spread her legs and all but begged Hannah to continue.

Hannah was slow and caring about the sex, just as Megan had been with her. By the time her tongue made contact with Kathi's clit, the professor was ready to do anything.

"Hannah! Oh God, Hannah," Kathi cried out. "Yes. Yes!"

The girl put Kathi's hard clit in her mouth and sucked it and licked it until Kathi was squirming on the bed in ecstasy. When she thought Kathi was about to cum, Hannah moved down to insert her tongue into the woman's soaking wet cunt.

Kathi held her by the back of the head, never wanting her to leave the space she was in. The more Hannah fucked her with her tongue, the closer she came to a climax. No cock on Earth could equal what she felt at that moment.

Hannah moved back up to the clit and Kathi was ready.

"God! I'm cumming! I'm cumming, Hannah!"

Kathi's ass rose from the bed and Hannah slid her hands underneath. Kathi bucked back and forth, her breasts rippling in rhythm with her body's wild motion. All the while, Hannah took her mouth off the clit.

The orgasm faded and grew several times, a simple tug on the nipples or lick of the clit reigniting Kathi for another round of loud moans and body-shaking trembles.

When Hannah sensed it was over, she moved up and allowed Kathi to taste to her own juices on Hannah's lips.

"Now, do you think you can do that?" Hannah asked.

"I have an excellent teacher. I think I'm ready to try."

The lesson lasted long into the night, including talk of a threesome 'final exam'.

12