Digital Camera Wonders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, nothing, just wanted to see how you were." He smiled back at her.

"Doing fine, thank you, wha-," She was cut off by him.

"Found this," he pulled the digital camera out from behind him.

Oh crap, she thought, she almost fell down from the mere sight of him holding her camera. She forgot to take it back with her when she was finished loading the pictures up. Leah was afraid he was upset with her and was confronting her before he punished her. "I'm so sorry!" She cried out without a moment of thought.

"For what?" He looked at her, she looked so cute in nothing but a towel and her half dry hair looking so soft and warm. Thomas looked her up and down real quick, and placed the camera on the bed. "I enjoyed them."

"Y- you did?" She felt her breathing return to normal and began to calm down.

"Yes, very much, were they for me?"

"Yeah," she said, shyly.

"Why?"

"I- I love you, and wanted to do that for you, when I noticed that one girl on your computer that looked like me and was named after me, I didn't think it was a coincidence and figure I would do this for you, since I figure we both felt the same." She said in nearly one breath, she was nervous still, not sure where the talk was going and if she wanted would happen. A mix of nervousness and pleasure overtaking her young body.

"How much do you love your big brother," he asked giving her a little grin.

Leah stared at her brother, she assumed the grin meant something, and she relaxed. Opening her towel up now, slowly, she showed her brother, Thomas, everything she had to give him. Her small body contrasting well with the red towel, making her stand out in a beautiful way. She walked slowly over to him, looking at him, and finally managed to smile. "What's the pillow for?"

"Something I have had ever since I saw your pictures."

She grabbed it and took it away from him, and noticed his shorts rise up from his engorged dick. Her body tingled and another wave of excitement shot through her body, Thomas was the first to make contact by reaching up and cupping one of his sister's breasts. He began to knead it softly, lightly pinching her stiffening nipple with his finger and thumb. She let out a little gasp, she couldn't believe it, Thomas was finally paying attention to her in a way she always dreamt of. Frozen in the same spot, Leah finally snapped out of it, she looked in her brother's eyes and smiled widely at him. Taking his hand, she slid it down her soft stomach to her shaven pussy. Leah felt her brother's fingers play around her pussy lips, opening them up and rubbing them, she was really wet now. He grabbed her by her waist and pulled her down on her knees in front of his waist. Leah knew what he wanted and was more than happy to give it to him, she grabbed his shorts and pulled them down, freeing his cock, staring at the thick shaft. It was big, but mostly thick.

Her first dick up close, and it is belongs to her brother and she wouldn't want it any other way. She wasn't sure of how to begin, so she took the head in her mouth and went down all the way, until she gagged and pulled her head up off of his dick. She looked up at him, he smiled at her attempt, figuring this is her first time. "Take it slow, Leah."

Nodding, she stuck her tongue out and started licking the underside, it didn't taste half bad, she thought, licking it more. Her little tongue sliding up from his balls to the tip of his head. Thomas would let out a moan and smile even more, so she made mental notes on what she did to make him do that. Leah figured out quickly if she flicked her tongue under his head that he would get really turned on. He would shuffle every time she licked at it, letting out a 'oh yeah' and push his hips closer to her. He reached down and started rubbing her breasts, pinching her nipples and cupping the sides. Leah figure it was time to try and suck on it again, just not as much as last time, wrapping her soft lips around his head, she started to lick and suck his dick. His hand took the back of her head and he rubbed her hair softly, she was hoping she was doing a good job with it being her first blowjob. Keeping his head in her mouth she slid her tongue out and licked the underside again.

Thomas couldn't believe how well she did this, he wondered if she might of sucked other guys before, but didn't think so, she rarely went anywhere, feeling her tongue lick the underside again, "God, Leah, you're doing great!"

Leah without missing a beat, muffled something to return his compliment, but kept sucking on his dick head, she was afraid to go down far again, with gagging before. She didn't want to ruin this, but it didn't matter now she felt his dick jerk a little bit. Taking his head out of her mouth and looked up at him, he was about to say something, but too late, he already came and shot his load in her face and hair. She stood there, kneeling in front of him, shocked at this, she felt the cum over her face. She licked her lips, "Ooh, doesn't taste all that bad." She swallowed the little bit, and than took the rest up with her finger and sucked it off and kept doing so until her face was as cleaned as it was going to get.

"Did I do a good job?" She asked for approval.

"God, yeah!" He said, looking at her stroking his dick naturally. "Was that your first time?"

"Yes," Leah answered, blushing. "For everything in fact."

"Sure as hell didn't come off as it." He smiled at her, lowering his head down to kiss her for the first time outside the normal family kiss. Their tongues met and she licked back on his, while he lifted her up with his hand, he broke away from their kiss. "Lay down," He told her.

Leah looked at him and did as she was told, she laid there on her back and propped herself up with her elbows. Thomas pulled her closer to the edge of the bed and opened her legs, he stared at her pussy now in front of him, it was beautiful, shaven and her lips were slightly open and completely wet. Looking at his younger sister in the current position she was in, she was cute and she was all his. He went down and had his face inch away from her pussy, he lightly blew on it, with it being so wet it sent a chill up Leah's spine, she wriggled and cooed. Thomas took a little lick up her slit and she shuddered and let out a yelp from the contact. Her hands found their way to her breasts and she was rubbing and pinching them hard. Licking more and more, Thomas stuffed his tongue as far up her pussy as he could, she tasted great and he couldn't get enough of her pussy juice. She was wet enough and he loved how wet she was getting, he used his fingers to keep her pussy lips open while he stuffed her teenage hole with his tongue.

"Thomas, I want," she let out a moan from feeling his tongue licking her sopping wet insides, "I want... you, in me." Her body started to shake, she couldn't take it anymore, her orgasm took control of her body, his tongue still inside her pink wetness, she came right in his face, squirting a little, too. Her body shaking and rocking over the bed, bucking her hips over her brother's now wet face from her pussy juice. He licked up what he could from her pussy cleaning her properly and leaving no trace of cum or juice.

"Thomas, will you, you know, put it in me?" She asked, afraid she might be asking for too much.

His eyes lit up and he gave his cock a couple strokes and looked at his sister with lust and love, placing his saliva coated head up to her pussy, he looked in her eyes as he pushed inside her wetness. He felt her pussy walls open up as he was pushing inside his sister's tight little hole, he noticed he didn't have to break into her hymen. Her pussy was sliding his dick in all the way, he stopped when he felt her pelvic bone on his and he looked at her, she was in complete pleasure. Her eyes closed and fingers still pinching at her nipples, chest rising with her heavy breathing. Thomas slid his dick back, feeling her wet slick walls pass his whole dick, she was so wet, he loved it! Feeling her wet walls again, he pushed harder this time, letting her know her first lovemaking was about to happen. Getting a beat that matches her movement, he kept up a steady pace, by this time, Leah had her eyes opened looking at her brother in his eyes while he kept his fast rhythm up. Feeling her young body be filled by her brother's big cock.

It wasn't long before the both of them gave into their lust, it was complete lust by now and it had taken over both their bodies. Thomas kept pounding his dick into Leah's pussy, she kept surprisingly quiet during it all, only letting out soft moans and occasional yelp, which he was glad since their parents bedroom was down the hall and knew for sure if they heard and came to see which one of them had the person over, heavy trouble would pursue. He felt his dick tighten inside her hot pussy, looking down he saw her pussy hole spread open by his dick pushing in and out fast. At about the same time, Leah let out a orgasm and came with Thomas still inside her and this made him lose all control and he yanked out of her fast, causing her to squirt again. He held his dick tightly and motioned for Leah to sit up, she did and looked at him, "Open up, Leah," he told her.

Opening her mouth up as wide she could, he shot his cum in her mouth all over her little tongue and watch her try and swallow it all, some of it dribbled out and over her chin. Using her finger she got it and licked it off, "God, that tastes so good!" She exclaimed.

"You, too," Thomas told her, "I thought you said this was your first for everything, I didn't feel myself breaking your hymen."

"I lost that a long time ago, outback on our swing set when we were kids."

He smiled and kissed her on the lips again, tasting mostly his cum, it didn't bother him though. He loved the close feeling he had with her, so did she, Leah crawled in her bed, exhausted from her first fuck and looked at her brother, smiling. Her little teenage body laying under her bed sheets now.

"You want me in there with you?" He picked up on her hint.

"There is room for two." She softly said, patting the open space next to her.

12