Dilema

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My attacker then cuddled me in a spoon position, his still half-hard cock poking my ass, and his right hand circling my right nipple, while he kissed the nape of my neck. Each of us occasionally spasmed when an orgasmic aftershock hit, but otherwise we laid still. I might have actually dozed off for a while - hard to believe given the level of fear that I had when he first tied my feet to the footboard.

The next thing that I was completely cognizant of was him moving my uncuffed hands behind my back and then cuffing them there. "Come on," he whispered, "let's take a shower to get the sweat off."

The bed sheets were almost soaked, and once the heat of his body moved away from me I did feel a little clammy. He led me toward the shower, asked if the water temperature was OK for me before fully moving me into the shower stall, and then he gently washed me with a luffa. I could sense him washing himself too. When I was almost clean I could feel him pull me toward him and he squeezed me next to him as he planted a passionate kiss on my lips. I was able to keep from responding, and felt proud of myself for resisting, but to be honest the kiss was pleasant and sent a shiver down my spine.

When my body was pressed against his as he kissed me I could tell that it was not Simon or Jack since I had danced with both of them and he was taller than they were. Actually, he seemed to be the same height as Chet, and his kiss wasn't much different from Chet's the few times that he still passionately kissed me. "No, it can't be him," shot through my brain - but it did confuse me. If it was Chet I would be giving him the fucking of his life for weeks to come, because then this would turn from a scary but sexually satisfying experience to an over-the-top awesome one!

After we both were clean, my attacker softly dried me off - and I assume himself - then led me back into my bedroom. He had me kneel on the carpet with my head on the mattress and my arms still bound behind me.

"If this really hurts I'll stop," he whispered, "but stay with it and I think that you'll like it."

I was apprehensive, but he hadn't hurt me yet, so I assumed that he wouldn't now either.

A lubed finger shortly entered my pucker hole. After it wiggled around for a while a second lubed finger entered, and then a third. The experience was not unpleasant, but I really did not want his thick cock in there, so between pleasure moans I mumbled "Please don't put your big cock in there - please."

"Not to worry," he chuckled-whispered.

Soon thereafter his fingers were replaced by what I was sure was a soft dildo of the kind that I had used to use when fantasizing about the UPS guy, but which had subsequently been replaced by a harder dildo when while masturbating I was fantasy fucking Josh, Simon, and others, or by my "Mark" Kegelmaster.

The soft dildo actually felt pretty nice as my attacker stroked it in and out. After a couple of dozen strokes his hand went between my legs and he started to finger my clit. It wasn't long before I was shaking from the umpteenth orgasm of the morning as my sphincter muscles clamped down on the dildo and my pc muscles tried to get my pussy lips to reach out and grab his clit-stimulating fingers.

I had barely recovered from my combination ass-stimulation and finger fuck when my attacker uncuffed me, lifted me off of my knees, sat on the edge of the bed, and with me facing away from him slowly lowered my soaking wet pussy onto his stiff upright flagpole.

At that point a feeling of serenity came over me. I had honestly tried to resist, I had no culpability whatsoever in this matter, and he was strong enough to do anything that he wanted to me. I saw no reason to do anything but try and live a real life fantasy since this surely would be the last time that he would be able to fuck - if he even could complete this one. So I let myself go.

As I bounced up and down, and he bucked up and then fell back down, I massaged both of his balls with my hands. I squeezed my pc muscles even more vigorously than when pretending that I was fucking Mark when using my Kegelmaster, and in my mind I was at the same time fucking every guy that had ever hit on me in my life. The orgasm that washed over me was mammoth - it would have been a ten on the Richter Scale if it was an earthquake. It was three times the intensity of any other orgasm in my life, including because my now fantasy lover was injecting spurt after spurt of the biggest wads of jism that I had ever conceived of, let alone experienced, and he was simultaneously swearing and groaning so loudly that had my neighbors been at home they surely would have heard him.

I awoke sometime later laying on my stomach, my hands and feet ostensibly free, as someone - I assumed that it was still my attacker/lover - was massaging my back, shoulders, ass, and thighs. It was delicious. Not surprisingly given my condition the best massage ever. I definitely either fell asleep or passed out.

I awoke with a start. I looked around. My attacker was gone, and except for the completely rumpled and disheveled condition of both me and my bed there was almost no sign that he had been there. I looked at the clock - 11:14. My attack had started shortly before eight so he likely had been going at me for around three hours.

My pussy burned. I sat up and inspected it. Cum was still leaking out of it. I got a cloth and wiped off what I could, expecting it to be seeping for some time to come given the level of ejaculate that had exploded into my vagina. I put the cum-containing cloth in a plastic bag, just like on CSI.

I had the strangest mix of emotions. I felt completely sexually satisfied, more so than at any other time in my life, yet I felt humiliated and taken advantage of because - well I was taken advantage of. Then I saw a yellow piece of paper on my dresser. It was a note - in handwriting. "WOW, this guy seemingly really doesn't care if he gets caught, leaving his DNA, fingerprints, and even a handwriting sample," flashed through my brain.

"Dear Amy:

I'm sorry for my selfish act of ravaging you. It didn't just fulfill my fantasy - it blew it away. It was unbelievably better than I ever could have dreamed. Even though you didn't have a choice, thank you, thank you, thank you, and I pray that this does not leave you with any emotional scars.

I can assure you that I will never even touch you again - although I can't represent that I won't ogle you. You are safe from me for ever after, however.

I completely understand if you call the cops. If they catch me I will not make any excuses, and will plead guilty to any charge leveled against me. I never would put you through the trauma and embarrassment of a legal proceeding.

You are - in the true sense of the word - AWESOME."

Unwelcome tears were running down my cheeks by the time that I finished. "I will be calling the police," I chided myself after wiping the tears away.

I had heard the phone ring several times while I was being ravaged. I checked the messages - three from the Women's Center wondering where I was. I called them and told them that a life changing experience had just happened, and that I would not be there today, but would come in tomorrow, a day I normally worked elsewhere.

I put a robe on and immediately went to the control center for our security camera system. I called up the camera in our room and fast forwarded from quarter to eight on until my attacker unmasked and turned toward the camera.

"I'll be damned!" I exclaimed out loud as my pussy involuntarily twitched.

*****************

I immediately got dressed and stormed down the street. When I knocked on the door of my destination Mark's mom Carol - who I was friendly with but was not a close friend - answered. She had obviously been crying.

"Is Mark here?" I asked, probably not as gently as I should have since Carol had nothing to do with it.

She started weeping.

"What's wrong?" I asked, perplexed. I was the one who should have been crying.

"I'm so sad," she blurted out between sobs.

I led her into living room and sat next to her on her couch, holding her hand. Finally, after I gently asked the question "What's wrong, why can't you tell me?" for the fifth time she somewhat composed herself.

"Amy...Mark is at the doctor's office right now. He was told to take it easy, that strenuous physical activity could hasten the process, but he came here about a half hour ago with his hair matted down and sweat still beaded on his forehead, although with an ear-to-ear grin."

"What are you talking about - 'hasten the process?'" I asked, truly confused.

"Mark has an extremely rare inoperable brain tumor. The tumor has greatly accelerated his production of testosterone and DHA and exercise makes it much worse."

"That would explain how he could pump so much jism into me," flashed through my mind before the gravity of what she was saying hit me.

"What?" I said in shock.

"Last week he had to withdraw from college and come home. He likely has only a month or two to live, but he was told not to engage in strenuous physical activity because in the few people who have had this rare condition before it doubled the speed of their demise."

"What?" I shrieked once again.

I buried my head in my hands, and started to cry myself. Then Carol and I sat there for a good five minutes sobbing into each other's arms. Finally I stood up

"Carol, there is something I need to talk to Mark about that is even more important now than before I came here. Please have him come to see me as soon as he gets home," I said half-sternly, half-compassionately.

"OK," she mumbled. "Mark will be happy to talk to you. You probably don't know it but he always considered you his ideal woman."

As I walked away I muttered to myself "Given the way he just fucked me three times and gave me countless orgasms, I hope that I'm at least in the top ten."

When I got home I poured myself a double Scotch and chugged it. WOW, it burned. I hadn't had hard alcohol for more than a decade, but then again this wasn't your normal day.

"How in the fuck can I turn him in now?" kept running through my brain. "What would that accomplish? Embarrass me, humiliate his family, maybe change my relationship with Chet? What fucking good would it do?"

By the time that the doorbell rang sometime in the early afternoon I had had two more Scotches, and if I drank another one I'd surely pass out. Of course it was Mark. As soon as I opened up the door he blurted out "I'm sorry, Amy; I was compelled to. How did you know that it was me?"

I calmly sat him down in our living room. I inquired about his condition. He confirmed what Carol had already told me. He said that the doctor had given him a shot to ease his pain because after he came down from his high from ravaging me his head hurt terribly. The doctor also did an MRI that confirmed that the tumor had increased in size by 20% since two days ago, and that he likely would not make it to the beginning of October.

"Why did you do it?" I asked with pleading eyes and a tear. "Why not make peace with yourself and enjoy the time that you had left rather than hasten your demise and take the chance of hurting me."

He suddenly got completely sober; no more tears.

"Amy, I always liked you, but I've been infatuated with you since you gave me a kiss on my 18th birthday. Then I saw you skinny dipping one time through a hole in the fence surrounding your pool and I spontaneously came in my pants. I knew that you would never, ever cheat on Chet, and at the same time I obsessed that my life would never be complete unless I made love to you. When I found out about my prognosis the ONLY thing that I wanted to do was to fuck you comatose, and with the extra testosterone and DHA coursing through my system I don't think that I could have stopped if I had wanted to - and I didn't want to!"

He seemed startled by his own words. "Sorry," he softly but genuinely continued.

After a pregnant pause he asked "Are you calling the cops?"

"What purpose would it serve?" I inquired. I stood up - he did too. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips while I squeezed his powerful biceps. "Enjoy the rest of your life, but don't include me in it," I snickered. Then I smiled and ushered him out the door.

"Thank you," he said as he left.

********************

I went to see Mark in the hospital at the end of the next week. The pain he was experiencing was excruciating, and his organs were failing. It was his last night of consciousness. Carol called me from the hospital and said that he wanted to see me. Chet drove me over, since I was shaken, but everyone left the room when I went in to see Mark. Tubes were all over the place and his head was wrapped in bandages.

Mark held my hand. "Amy - I lived two whole wonderful lifetimes that single day. Thank you. Please, don't hate me."

I stared down at him with a frown. Then I broke into a big smile. "How could I hate you for giving me, by far, the best sex of my life?" I replied. I wasn't exaggerating in the least, and he sensed it.

He got a big smile. I gave him a soft kiss on the lips and left.

I was broken up on the way home. "What did he want to talk with you about, Hon," Chet inquired in his normal compassionate way as he handed me his handkerchief to wipe my tears and blow my nose.

I'm almost always honest with Chet. There is no way, however, that I could tell him "Oh, he wanted to thank me for fucking my brains out for three hours." So I told a good lie.

"It was so weird Chet. He said that his major regret in life was that he never got to have sex with me. A twenty one year old who looks like Adonis says that to my forty four year old ass on his deathbed? So weird! Don't ever tell anyone else, Chet, please."

"Maybe not as weird as you think," Chet chuckled, "but for many reasons you can be sure that I'll never tell anyone that!"

Life was almost back to normal for me by the end of October. Well, not quite normal. I have Mark to thank for not having to pay a psychologist anymore, and for reducing the number and prevalence of my fantasies. Now whenever I have one it is always only about September 18. If I'll be alone for a while I pull out the DVD that I had made of that experience before I erased it from the security system hard drive, and I fuck the shit out of my Kegelmaster as I view Mark fucking me!

12