Dinner and a MMF 3 Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tazz27
Tazz27
799 Followers

Ray let the still hard cock fall from his mouth and finished swallowing what cum Jaime deposited into him. He turned to Jamie and smiled the boy was rocking back and forth almost as if he was about to pass out. “Come on boy it is your turn to eat her cunt.”

Beth looked at Jamie as if she was begging for a tongue-lashing from the young man.

“Oh yeah, I want to eat your pussy.”

“It is her cunt eat that slut's cunt!” Corrected Ray as he motioned for his wife to get into position. The couple seemed to enjoy taking turns trying to show some dominance over one another.

Beth got on her hands and knees, laying her head on the soft carpet flooring she shoved her ass and pussy up in the air. Jamie laid on the floor and inched his way under Beth and started eating her cunt, the noise was loud almost like a dog drinking from a water bowl, as the older married woman straddled her young lovers face.

Beth was wetter than any woman Jamie had ever eaten he swallowed her juices and only pulled his mouth away long enough to get a breath and as he went back for another taste from her dripping cunt. Ray saw an opportunity as his wife had their young lover pinned below her; the married man took position behind her and slammed his cock into her from behind and across Jamie's tongue.

Jamie was shocked but kept going, it did not stop him from trying to please the married woman’s pussy the best he could. Ray kept pounding his cock in and out of his wife as Jamie licked and sucked her free flowing juices. He was not as experienced as Ray when it came to eating a pussy that was being fucked, as the young man’s tongue often spent more time rubbing Ray's shaft. The more Jamie's tongue massaged Ray's cock, the more laborious Ray fucked his wife. Ray's balls were soon beating against Jamie's face as he pounded into Beth.

The wetness of her pussy was terrific to Jamie he could not believe she was dripping so much when it suddenly dawned on him it was not all her. Ray was emptying his load into her pussy as Jamie ate it. He froze for a second not sure what to do, but he knew he liked it regardless of what it was he was eating. He immediately went back to eating the pussy with even more vigor.

“Oh my god he loves it” moaned Beth loudly as Jamie was now sucking her clit harder and his tongue explored her more.

Jamie not only liked it but he loved it the mixing of their tastes was driving him crazy. Ray finally emptied his last drop into wife's cunt, and his cock slowly fell out landing on Jamie's chin not even thinking about it, he grabbed the cock and licked it a couple of times before giving it a good long suck.

“Oh my god am I am gay? I am a cocksucker!” The thoughts raced through Jamie's mind as he placed the cock back into Beth's open cunt.

Jamie laid there again just rubbing the older woman’s clit confused and aroused all at the same time when an epiphany hit him. He didn't care he was not gay, Jamie just loved it all in the heat of the moment it was at that moment he pulled Ray's cock out of Beth and started sucking it like it was the best thing ever.

Ray moaned and mumbled he loved having a guy suck him. He had gone for a long time since the last time he and his wife shared a cock. He finally managed to muster up the ability to say he was going to cum again already.

Jamie gripped Ray's cock tightly and directed it into Beth's pussy just as he shot another big load of cum filling her up with cum for the second time. Ray fell back onto the floor having cum two times so quickly was more then the older gentleman could handle. Jamie gripped Beth's hips and rolled her onto the floor laying her on her back.

Beth breathed in deeply ass she could feel the cum dripping from her. She pulled her pussy open wide and smiled at Jamie. “Come here and eat my cream pie.”

Jamie just looked at the abused cunt dripping cum and without a thought buried his tongue inside her slurping the cum from her body. She squirmed and writhed on the floor unable to contain her joy.

“Oh, baby I love it!”

Jamie licked her cum filled hole clean loving the taste of her and Ray mixed. His own cock throbbed hard as he could feel the pre-cum dripping from his head.

Ray laid back on the couch watching the young man drink cum from his wife's well-fucked hole. He smiled as he stroked his own cock reaching into the small drawer of the coffee table taking a small tube of lube out he rubbed it up and down his shaft coating himself with it.

“Fuck that cunt again!” demanded Ray as he stood up from the couch. His cock was harder and more prominent than before he was so turned on, and lust filled from watching Jamie eat Beth's cunt.

“Lay down babe.” Beth said as she rolled herself away from Jamie.

Jamie laid on the carpet floor as Beth straddled him taking his cock into her pussy slowly. She purred as it inched inside her filling her. She started bucking her hips back and forth riding the young man's big cock.

Ray stood behind her stroking his cock as he pushed Beth over. He gripped her ass cheeks and spread them entering her from behind. The two men took a few seconds to get a rhythm going. Ray and Jamie were both soon pounding into Beth with the entire length of their cocks at full force.

Beth looking into Jamie's eyes had the most pained expression on her face. Her mouth would open, but barely a sound would come out. A single tear rolled down her cheek as her holes stretched more than they ever had been.

Jamie felt no sympathy for her, as he started to be fueled by lust as he grabbed her hair and pulled her face to his. They kissed tongues deeply swirling both could taste cum on each other's tongues. Beth pushed him away after a few moments and managed to finally beg for relief. “Please, I can't take it.”

Her holes were screaming in pain her body ached from near non-stop orgasms. She had both men remove their cocks from her. The exhausted married woman fell to the floor in a heap. Jamie laid there catching his breath his cock still throbbing almost begging to be allowed to cum again. He looked at Ray and could see his cock was in the same shape.

The two men then turned to look at the movie and could see the girl was directing the men as to what they needed to do. Next, she was lubing one man's cock and then the other man's ass.

Ray looked at the screen and then back at Jamie. He never spoke a word but instead picked up the lube and sprayed a significant amount into his hand he lubed himself and then lowered himself on to all four's. Jamie looked shocked and was not sure what to do, but his lust-filled mind took over as he picked up the lube and coated his cock.

Jamie got behind Ray and without another thought pushed his dick inside Ray's ass. “Oh fuck it's tight!”

“Oh, my!” Exclaimed Beth having never seen her husband take it.

“It is big!”

Jamie wasted no time in picking up full speed ramming Ray's ass with the full force he had been using on Beth earlier. Jamie's cock was so deep it was touching Ray's prostate on every stroke.

Ray groaned and moaned faint noises. He had never taken a cock before at least not a real one. He was shocked at the incredible feeling it was giving him. His ass was on fire, but his body was in heaven.

Beth having finally regained her breath moved over to the two men. She got into position so she could suck her husband’s cock. She gasped at how the veins looked like they could pop at any second. She could tell that if Ray could talk he would be begging for relief.

As soon as her mouth wrapped around the swollen cock, it exploded filling her mouth with cum. Jamie could not hold back either as he exploded filling Ray with his seed.

The three laid on the floor following the orgasms they all had achieved. All of their chests heaved up and down as they were just enjoying the moments following what they had done.

The two men laid next to one another both their cocks semi-hard and both still dripping cum. Beth crawled across the floor taking turns sucking just their heads.

“Well Jamie have you enjoyed dinner?” asked Beth as she slowly tried working both dicks back to life.

“Yes I...I...I can't believe I did all that. I never have.”

“It's okay boy, Beth and I love to experiment and love to do threesomes with guys, you aren’t gay just maybe bi.” Laughed Ray as he stroked his wife’s hair back.

“Well, it looks like these boys could go again.” Said Beth, as she stroked both men's growing hard on's. “And I thought since this has been a night of first times for you Jamie and you as well Ray. Maybe I should try something new.”

The two men looked at her with lustful gazes awaiting her next words.

“I want to do double anal.” She said as she pointed to the scene on the television the tiny woman on the screen had two large men inside her ass at the same time. “I want that.”

“You couldn't take the regular DP what makes you think you could do that?” asked Ray

“I bet she can take it, or at least we can make her take it.” said Jamie as he eyed Beth like a piece of meat.

“Mmm” Purred Beth as she stood up and took what was left of the tube of lube covering her ass with it.

Jamie laid on the floor holding his hard cock in his hand as Beth lowered herself on it just as she done before but this time she pushed the head of his cock into her ass. She moaned loudly as she worked him deep inside her. Beth relaxed and allowed his cock to sink all the way into her ass. The married woman sat on it for just a few moments catching her breath as she finally rocked forward. Her ample breast hung right in Jamie's face as she fucked his cock.

Ray watched for a few moments before moving to join the fray. He lowered his mouth first to Beth's ass licking around the hole. He could taste lube on her ass. He then worked his tongue down onto Jamie's cock for a while also.

Beth bucked her hips wildly loving the tongue and the cock. “Come on babe I am ready.” She said as she leaned down further bending over as much as she could.

Jamie wrapped his arms around her holding her in the position as he could feel Ray's cock pushing hard against his. Then it finally happened Ray entered her ass also. The two men worked together pumping their cocks together in and out of her ass.

Beth tried to scream, but nothing came out her ass was being stretched beyond belief. She loved it though the orgasms ripping through her body were the most intense she ever experienced. The two cocks working her ass were not taking it easy on her they were pounding her the best they could in that position. The anal pounding seemed to last forever as Beth had tears flowing down her cheeks. The only words she could muster were “don't stop”. Her make up ran down her cheeks from sweat and tears.

The men both were nearing orgasm as their cocks rubbed together and against the inside of Beth’s ass. Jamie was the first to lose it exploding inside her. His cock quickly softened as it slipped out, as that happened the feel of the hot cum filling her asshole was too much for Ray to resist as he filled her asshole with his own load.

“Thank you.” Beth breathlessly spoke as she collapsed on to the floor.

“Okay I am done.” announced Ray as he wiped sweat beads from his brow.

Jamie just laid there and nodded in agreement. As Beth crawled over to him and kissed him. “Thank you very much, you were awesome.”

Ray slowly climbed to his feet and took a seat on the couch. “Jamie you will sleep here tonight you don't need to drive home after everything.”

“Yeah, I think your right.” The young man agreed.

That night the married couple said good night to their young lover as they retired to their own bed. Jamie laid in the unfamiliar bed, tossing and turning. “What the fuck was all that.” He said as he thought about the nights activities.

Ray and Beth both decided dressing for bed was a waste of time as they both crawled into their king-sized bed fully nude. Ray tried to snuggle up next to his wife, only to have her push him back. “To fucking hot for that.” She laughed.

Ray however did not care, as he was already fast asleep, the sex couple with the chemicals flowing through his body knocked the older married man out cold. Beth on the other hand, was still awake. The blonde hair woman’s body was sore, her pussy ached a little bit but nowhere near the pain had she felt in her rectum. Beth smiled despite the pain, she had wanted to try that ever since she seen in in the movie. The more she thought back on it the more her body heat raised, it not take to long before the 40 year old blonde was wanting more.

“Ray…Hey babe…Ray!” Beth said in an increasing volume as she attempted to wake her husband. “Fuck!” was all she could exclaim when she realized that Ray was out and there was not going to be any waking him.

The married woman rolled back the sheet to find her husband’s cock was totally flaccid. “That isn’t going to do me any good either.” She gently rolled off the bed and walked to the door. Beth stood there for a brief moment eyeing the guest room across the hall. She was all but sure Jamie would be able to go again, but would Ray mind she thought to herself. They had done many threesomes in their 20+ years of marriage, but she never played alone.

Beth huffed as she looked back at Ray now snoring loudly then back to the door. She knew behind the door was what she wanted and needed. She walked slowly across the hall and gently pushed open the door. She could see Jamie on the bed the sheet that encased him raised up like a tent pole. The insatiable married woman licked her lips, as she knew her young lover could go again.

“Jamie…” Beth whispered

“Beth, what are you doing in here?” Jamie quickly responded, as he was unable to sleep.

“I guess like you I got to thinking about today and I couldn’t sleep.” Beth said as she lowered herself to her knees and crawled towards the bed.

Jamie was not the apprehensive young man of earlier as he threw back the sheet and exposed himself. He stood up just as Beth reached his bedside. The normally confident married woman quivered as she saw the cock pointing straight at her face. “I’m nervous…” She said meekly.

Jamie rubbed the cock head on her lips as he asked. “Why?”

“I’ve never done this without Ray, but I want you Jamie, I want you to feed me that dick.” The woman of earlier was gone. Beth was nearly submissive as she looked up at Jamie with her lips slightly parted.

Jamie did not need to hear anymore as he thrust his cock between Beth’s parted lips. The married woman placed her hands to her side as she allowed Jamie to take over. She was being fed the cock, she was not sucking it. Jamie pushed himself in until he felt his older lover gag then he pulled back, repeatedly. Beth felt near helpless as she let Jamie use her mouth, the feel of his thick young cock sliding past her lips and down her throat driving her wild.

“I want your cunt.” Jamie announced as he looked down at Beth.

Beth shivered as she knew she had to give it to Jamie, she slowly stood up and positioned herself on the bed her long legs spread, her bald pussy still ached as she pulled her protruding lips open. “It’s your cunt take it.” She said breathlessly.

Jamie eased himself into the married woman, it was unlike before the act did not feel as if it was totally sexual. The actions of the young man and married woman had an almost sensual feel. Jamie thrust in and pulled out quickly and roughly but it all just felt different. The lovers maintained eye contact throughout their lustful act.

“Is this what you wanted?”

“Oh my god, Jamie it is so perfect.” Beth moaned as she felt herself building towards climax.

“I love your perfect cunt.” Jamie moaned as her large pussy lips gripped around his shaft.

“It’s your cunt baby…” Beth moaned, as her body quivered under Jamie. She knew some line had now been crossed but she did not care. As she soon felt her body being filled, with her lover’s cum once more.

Tazz27
Tazz27
799 Followers
12