All Comments on 'Dinner and a Show'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 9 years ago
Over Her Edge

5 stars, A very well plotted story. Janice was played very well by Jerry and John, working on her needs and her fear of those needs. I do not understand her that well, but I understand Jerry. I like to push my lovers into unexpected places and situations while keeping them 'safe'.

I read this story after reading, "Break Me". You capture the need and desires very well.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

Shows a deep understanding of the need she feels. Sure you can develop this in future episodes. Love to read more

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Literary licence....

I would never use the term "cunt slime". I have not considered alternatives as yet. Extremly wet is accurate.

Clever story I thuorly enjoyed this one. I didn't think he sold out the theatre, I thought a burleques show with her participation might of been part of the nights event's.

I very much liked your version. The lighting tech must of had a hard time of it....

zazrix9zazrix9over 6 years ago
OMG

I want that to happen to me, butt with a real audience, and audience participation bi both genders.

dutchpantyraiderdutchpantyraideralmost 4 years ago
alternative wording

Great story, like it!

One of my favourite alternatives I use for cunt slime is cunt syrup. I like it very wet and very sticky.

Randy56rRandy56ralmost 4 years ago
Naked and Afraid

Not my usual interest, but spun the wheel so to speak. This is well written and a great read, keep writing, I'll be following along!

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 2 years ago

Loved giving her the fantasy while still protecting her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
1688 Followers
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...