All Comments on 'Dinner and Then Some Ch. 04'

by Paris Waterman

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Goodbye marriage

Please please let the hubby get ride of this cheating bitch. What did he do except be faithful to deserve such a betrayal?

Give hubby a nice faithful woman so this tramp can go off and have her selfish fantasy.

The problem here is that the thought of the betrayal by her overwhelms any think of erotic experience your story might have. To have her cheat on an asshole cheater would be one thing, but clearly you wrote the husband as a good loving guy.

She on the other hand really has no real problem fucking around or else she wouldn't have so quickly gotten into it.

Well perhaps thus is your plan for the story. Have a good guy betrayed by his unfaithful wife and have absolutely no consequnces for her. Is that the idea?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

While the thrill of the secret trysts are common in an affair...Michael sure didn't deserve to be cheated on. And not sure about any friend that would urge another to cheat on her loving, loyal husband. Don't really care about Leigh anymore and I hope Michael finds himself someone better because it sure isn't that selfish wench.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good

Forget the morality, it's a good story. Sort of improbable on the face of it, but that's the. Premise, and the authors running with it,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous