Dinner at the Firehouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
452 Followers

It was Dee Dee that afternoon who spoke up: "And what about Mr Gorgeous?"

"Oh, yes," Kate said, "I told him that I wanted to go to the fire house to say 'thank you' to him there, and the rest."

After their lunch, Dee Dee and Kate went to the fire house. Mike was working. The fireman on the desk called out loudly, as Kate and Dee Dee entered:

"Ladies on the floor!"

Kate went to the him smiling and asked for Mike Schantz.

"Schantz, front and center!" he called out loudly. "Lovely lady to see Schantz!"

There was the sound of hooting and some razzing from the back of the fire house, where the firemen were having coffee.

Mike appeared a few minutes later. In seeing him approaching, Kate was a bit overwhelmed again, and moved to where he was coming and threw her arms around his neck.

The initial razzing about Mike's 'love' ceased, when they realized that she was indeed overcome and was sobbing on his shoulder.

"Thank you," she said softly, when she released him from the hug. Then she added, in a voice even softer: "That felt so nice!"

Mike turned to the rest of the shift and said:

"Gentlemen, and I use the term loosely, this is Ms Kate Willman; it was her home that you guys wrecked a couple of days ago early in the morning."

A voice from the back said, in a loud stage whisper, "The 'undies lady'!"

"Hey!" Mike called out but Kate jumped in and said:

"That's me! Figured it was the way to impress the fire men!"

Mike grinned at her then and said: "Worked too!"

Kate got serious then and said: "Guys, I really came over to thank Mike especially again and say 'thank you' to all of you for helping out, when I had my disaster. I'm hoping that there's a way that I can say 'thank you' to all of you."

A voice called out: "You can, cook dinner tonight!' There was general laughter at that, and they went on:

"Yeah," another voice added, "It's Schantz' turn to cook and he's terrible."

Dee Dee grinned at the suggestion.

"What time is dinner?" Kate wanted to know.

"Usually, if we're not on a run," Mike explained, "6 PM."

"Good," Kate said, "At 6 PM your dinner will be here; I'll make sure of it."

"Cook lots," one of them called out.

"It's my specialty!" she said.

They all cheered at that point. Kate was smiling at the prospect and gave Mike another hug and kiss, which called forth more hoots and razzes from the guys, before leaving.

"This is so exciting," Kate said to Dee Dee outside. "Dinner at the fire house."

She and Dee Dee made great progress again that day but she went in to work at Morton's early, to give herself time to get everything ready. She herself provided the things that she needed for the firemen's dinner.

She got things up and running and made sure that they were on track for the long dinner crowd that was expected, and then she turned her special attention to fixing dinner for the firemen.

She fixed two items for their main course; it was a German 'Jaegerbraten' and special lamb roulades, for which she made a fruit chutney sauce. She accompanied these with special new potatoes with tarragon and braised fresh asparagus spears. She prepared a greek salad to go with these and had time to prepare three apple pies. She worked with a will throughout the late afternoon and was ready to take it all to the firehouse at 5:30 PM.

She arrived and walked into the fire house to the now familiar: "Lady on the floor!' cry from the dispatcher.

They gathered from the back, as they had that morning, and this time were surprised to see her in her starched whites. Mike hung back with the rest of them this time but Kate would have none of it.

She held her arms out and Mike walked into them with a smile, and the various cat calls and hoots of his mates.

"You look so different," he said.

"Yah," someone said, "More on than her undies, so you didn't recognize her."

"Okay, wise guys," Mike said, "Can't you see that the lady is going to feed us."

She reacted then to his statement about how she looked:

"I'm the chef at Morton's!"

"Struck it rich!" someone called out. "We get real food instead of Schantz' chili mess tonight."

He turned and grinned at them.

"Hope you all like what I brought," she said.

"If it's food, it's got to be better than his swill!" someone said and there was general laughter.

"I need help fetching the food from the car," she said then and had a plethora of help immediately.

She set out the dinner and indicated what it was that she'd brought. They were over the wall with their thanks. Mike insisted that she eat with them, and Kate was pleased. She sat next to him for the dinner.

"If we get a call," he said softly, "You just stay here and let us do our thing."

"Oh," she said softly to him, "That sounds so sexy!"

"You'd better not start with this crowd!" he said to her in an undertone.

"Sorry," she said and grinned.

"It's okay with me though; we know each other. After all, I've seen you in your. . ."

Kate blushed then, and he went on:

"And a really exciting sight it was too!"

"Thank you," she said.

"Hey, Schantz," one of the others said, "Do you want us to clear out the truck hose bed so that you two can have some privacy?"

Kate blushed all the way to her ears.

"Nice thought!" Mike said, "But to many on-lookers!"

When dinner was finished, and the last piece of pie disappeared, Kate reluctantly got up and said:

"Sorry, guys, I've got to get back to work to make sure that Morton's is on track!"

Their thanks were profuse. They insisted on keeping the pots and pans so that they could clean them.

"Schantz can bring them to you in the morning," someone said.

"Yeah," another chimed in, "See if you need to be carried out of your house."

"And what you're wearing!" a third voice chimed in.

At that point, Kate faced them and simply took a bow. Their cheer was thunderous, and it left her grinning at them.

As she turned to go, someone asked:

"Hey, Kate, Schantz is supposed to cook every Wednesday; can you help us out?"

"Well," she answered, smiling at Mike, "I do owe you guys. I'll give you a month and then we'll re-evaluate. You might be tired of my cooking by then."

Their hooting then was at her, and she took it with a grin.

Mike walked her to her car then. They stopped, once they were at the car, and Kate turned to him. He was ready for her this time. He pulled her into his arms and she went there with a contented sigh.

"Oh, this is nice!" she said into his ear.

"I'll be there in the morning with your gear, if we aren't busy at a fire," he said.

"Oh wonderful," she said, "How about breakfast?"

"Super!" was his response.

He said then, in a determined voice: "Kate, I'm going to kiss you."

"Oh, I wish you would," she said softly, and he did.

She greeted his kiss with her lips and her tongue, and found it was sweet and soft and sexy. She was breathing a little hard at the end of it. But they were forced back to earth suddenly by the hooting and cheering of the rest of the men standing and watching them from the door of the fire house.

Mike and Kate grinned at them and bowed their heads, getting yet another cheer.

Once she left, she called Dee Dee to tell her about it.

Dee Dee was excited to hear about the connection that was growing between Kate and Mike. She said, with decision:

"In the morning, honey, Rick and I will be out of your hair. I'll see to that."

Kate said over the phone: "I'm blushing now!"

"'Bout time!" Dee Dee said with a laugh. "You just make the most of your fireman!"

"I intend to do just that," Kate said.

She went back to work then and was in a chirpy mood that whole evening, doing things and organizing things with equilibrium and a grand attitude. She slept soundly that night, after a late night drink with Dee Dee.

In the morning, she found a note that told her that Dee Dee and Rick were already gone, and she had the run of the place. She found herself excited by the prospect of Mike's visit.

With her own clothes now, she wore a pair of running shorts and a tee shirt, as she set about getting the breakfast ready for Mike. She also felt like being a 'siren', so she wore the tee shirt, a red one, with no bra on beneath, letting her magnificent 36c breasts poke against the tee shirt. She tempered the effect a little by wearing an apron. She was in a brash and sexy mood, all anticipation.

He called just as he was about to leave the fire house for Dee Dee's. She gave him directions and went on with her preparations. In only a few minutes, she heard the doorbell ring. She hustled to answer the door, beaming at him, when she opened the door.

"Look at the cook!" he said, and took a step towards her.

She anticipated him, moving to meet him and giving herself up to his kiss eagerly. It was a number of minutes before they broke the kiss.

"My can you kiss!" she said short of breath.

He stepped back, smiling at her and said: "For a moment, I thought that you were greeting me, beneath that apron, wearing the same clothes that you wore when I first saw you."

Kate was equal to his challenge. Without a word, she had the apron off, then the tee shirt up over her head and off and finally, the shorts down and off, as he just watched, grinning.

"You mean like this?" she asked.

"Precisely and not conked out by smoke!" he said.

"No, thanks to my fireman alive and well," she said.

"And almost naked!" he said.

"Yes, that too; do you like, fireman Mike Schantz?" she asked in a coy fashion.

"Turn and show me from every angle!" he said.

"Your wish is my command!" was her response.

"That's a very dangerous thing to say to me!" Mike said.

She went to him and put her arms around his neck and said: "Mike Schantz, lovely, handsome rescuer, I mean every word."

She was speaking into his ear right then and she said: "Now hear it again; here's the chef, the woman you rescued, wearing what you want her to wear right now, pink panties, who's about to give you a show because you said that you want it. Your wish, Mike, my command!"

"My god, the guys should see me now!" he said with amazement and appreciation.

Kate giggle and whispered into his ear: "Gang bang!"

"Nope," was his answer, "All for me; only for me!"

"Goodie!" she said, "Precisely what I want but the fireman wants a display, and a display is what he gets."

She stood back a number of paces and said: "Sit back, beautiful Man, beautiful Mike and look over the goods!"

She stuck her hands up in the air and slowly twirled around in front of him. Then she backed up to him and bent over from the waist, sticking her pink panty covered ass cheeks in his direction.

"Sensational!" Mike said, "Sensational!"

Kate giggled and turned. Next she bent from the waist but closer to where Mike was sitting, so that her nipples were right in front of his eyes.

"Ohhhh, look at this!" he said, his voice getting hoarse from the effect she was having.

She moved her shoulders then and he laughed, as her breasts began to sway in front of him.

"Hypnotize me?" he asked.

"You are under my power, fireman!" she chanted, and then giggled; Mike laughed too.

"But I am," he said. "You are so hot, so wanton! What a woman! Have you always been this way?"

She went to her knees in front of him; the question obviously making her think.

"Oh, Mike," she said, "I just thought that I had it all! Just all! My Mom died, when I was young, very young, and my father never did stick around. But I had the world's greatest grandma and grandpa. They raised me; they loved me; they encouraged me, especially when I began to show a love of cooking."

She was leaning against his knee, as she said this,with him stroking her hair.

"They died, first grandma and then grandpa; I spent a few years studying my craft, my cooking and taking care of those wonderful people. There was no time for anything else, and I didn't want anything else, at the time. But you see, they had friends and influence and enough money that they left to me, that I was able to realize my dream, Morton's. It was their name, Ben and Ady Morton. I had enough to tied me over for a number of years until we started showing a profit, and now we are, and it's just fine."

She paused and put her cheek on his knee and then continued:

"Mike, I thought I had all that I wanted, and then the fire, and I almost died, and it taught me a new lesson about living and loving, and. . ." here she looked up at him with a soft smile, "And it brought you into my life! And I want more."

She heaved a great sigh and said: "To answer your question directly, no, I haven't always been this way. But I'm determined now to give myself chances that I haven't before. I don't care if you are in this only for a piece of ass. If that's the case, then Mike, you're gonna be as lucky as you want, as long as you want."

She brightened then and said: "Now, fireman, the rest of the show."

She got up then and wiggled her hips in front of his smiling face. She turned and pulled at the waist band of the pink panties, forcing them into the crack of her ass. She grinned at him as she turned and wiggled at him. Then it was turn around again and this time the pulled panties highlighted her pubic hair and the lips of her vagina.

Mike was grinning from ear to ear at her.

"Fireman likes?" she asked.

"Fireman likes very much," he answered and stood up, putting his arms around her.

"What do you want now, Mike Schantz?" she asked.

He whispered into her ear: "All of you, Kate, just all of you."

She looked at him then with tears in her eyes, and he went on:

"I want you to dress. This is so important to me, since seeing you on that bedroom floor, terribly afraid that you weren't alive, and since getting to know you, and the way you are, and the way you care. This is important, and, I think, too important to be done quickly because we're in someone else's house. When I come for you, and I get you, I might be getting the nicest 'piece of ass' that I've ever been involved with but I want the whole package and I want that at a time a place where interruptions are just not a part of the scene at all, and, honey, I can wait for that."

He grinned at her then and said: "Especially if you flash that booty at me now and again!"

"Oh, Mike," she said fervently, "I'll come and flash my booty at you at the fire house!"

"Hell, no," he said, laughing, "That would certainly cause a riot! And any fires that came into the house at that time would go begging."

She giggled and said, in a tiny voice: "You want me dressed?"

"No, I want you naked but I want you mine and no other encumbrances, I mean the right time and place and circumstances."

"Oh, Mike," she said, tears making tracks down her face, "That's so wonderful! Here's what I'm going to do; you get these."

As she said that, she took off her panties and gave them to him.

"My favorites," she said, "I get them back to wear, when our times begins with the right place and circumstances."

"Wonderful!" He said, taking the panties and tucking them in his pocket.

"Now I want a kiss from my fireman, while I'm his and all naked,"she said, grabbing on to him, and while they kissed, his hands roamed down her back and onto her ass cheeks, which she managed to wiggle for him, as they kissed.

"My Mom and Dad are coming to town soon; I'd like you to meet them," he said to her then.

She grinned and said: "Oh my, serious, meet the parents."

"Yep," he said, "The farm couple coming to town."

"Oh, I'd love it," Kate said. "And now, I hate it, but I'm going to dress because you're absolutely right about what you said, and I owe my fireman breakfast."

"Gee," he said with a sigh, "Thought I'd never get to eat."

"You almost did, big boy," she said, licking his lips, "I was all naked and edible!"

"I guess!" he said, as she, dressed now but with no panties, led him to the kitchen for his breakfast.

It was that morning that Mike explained to Kate that he lived in a kind of bachelor apartment. Then there was history that she wasn't aware of. His wife had the bi-polar condition and had committed suicide years ago. They had one son, who had moved away years ago across country but had gotten into some kind of trouble that resulted in Mike selling his house to bail him out of it.

He said that he was explaining that so that Kate would realize why going to 'his place' was not one of the options for them. He said it apologetically, and she just went to him, from the stove where she was working, and pulled his head to her stomach and kissed the top of his head.

"Our time and place are coming!" she said quietly.

"I hope so," was his answer, given softly.

The two of them settled for the next few weeks into a rhythm in their relating. Kate was still at Dee Dee and Rick's. During those weeks, she provided the fire house meal once a week, when it was Mike's turn to cook.

One week it was a hearty steak chili accompanied by corn bread and a carrot cake, while another it was a pot roast, and Boston Cream Pie.

She got accolades from the whole group, when she showed up with it, still striking in her whites. When she arrived the familiar call of 'lady on the floor' rang out but on that particular night they all knew what that meant, and they gathered to help her bring the food in.

As they were gathering to eat, one of the men said loudly:

"Hey, Schantz, why don't you marry this wonderful lady, or else the rest of us will!"

It sent Kate into a spate of giggles and made Mike blush too, and then was taken up as a general comment by all of them.

It was a bit later, about a week later, Kate was working and things were going well at Morton's, the evening was in full swing but she and her staff had it well under control, as usual. One of the waitresses brought a card to the kitchen and gave it to Kate. The card said simply: "Me, Mom and Dad". It was signed 'Mike'. Kate went out to the restaurant smiling broadly.

She was greeted by many of the clientele and found Mike and his parents right away. She approached their table with a grin on her face. Mike stood to greet her, looking spiffy and turned out tonight.

"How's my fireman?" Kate asked.

"All cleaned up and polite!" he said.

"He'd better be," the white haired woman sitting at the table said quickly.

Then Mike and Kate turned to the older couple and Mike introduced Kate to his Mom and Dad.

"It's such a treat to meet you, dear," Mike's Mom said, "I'm so glad that there is someone to take care of him here now."

Kate giggled at that and sat with them.

"Got time?" Mike asked.

"Yes, a little," Kate said, "We're running fine in there just now; they'll come for me, if they need me, kind of like ringing a fire bell and I'll jump to it."

Mike's Mom spoke up then and asked with some concern: "Dear, you won't get in trouble with the management sitting here and chatting during work time?"

Kate laughed and it was Mike that said: "Mom, she is the management; she own's Morton's."

"Oh, dear!" Mrs. Schantz said, "How lovely."

"It was named for my grandma and grandpa!" Kate said, and told them about her grandparents and getting her life in such good order.

They talked for a little bit, when Kate asked them what they wanted for dinner. They made their selections and she went to the kitchen to oversee the preparation.

She also suggested to Mike that he take them to her private office, after dinner and they'd be able to talk there.

Mr & Mrs Schantz were full of praise for the meal that they'd had, when Kate joined them a bit later, telling them that things were winding down and she had time now.

Mrs. Schantz wanted to know how the two of them met, and that caused both Mike and Kate to laugh. She told the story. When she got to the part about what she'd been wearing, Mrs. Schantz put her hand over her mouth and laughed and Mr Schantz's eyebrows shot up in the air.

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
452 Followers