Dinner at the Firehouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
452 Followers

"He's just my hero!" Kate said, putting a hand on his hand.

"He is such a good man," Mrs Schantz said fiercely with both pride and some tears.

"Mom," Mike said, "Don't go into all of it."

But Mrs. Schantz insisted that she tell Kate about Mike's wife and her sickness, which their son Michael had also gotten, and all the pain that Mike had had dealing with first his wife and then his son.

"And he's lost to us," Mrs. Schantz said in a weepy voice.

Kate put a hand over the older woman's hand and received a grateful look from her. Mrs. Schantz went on to say:

"You are such a wonderful girl! I hope you're good to my Mikie!"

Kate smiled and moved to kiss the older woman on the cheek, and said:

"I certainly am trying."

Mike went on then, to lighten the atmosphere by telling them about how popular Kate was at the firehouse, with her cooking instead of him every week these days.

They ended up having a lovely evening. At the end of the evening, when Kate was ushering them to the door, she said to Mike:

"Good news!"

"What's that?" he asked.

"My house is to be finished this week; I can move back in. Care to furniture shop with me; there are all sorts of things that I need?"

"Lovely idea!" was his response, as they kissed good night.

It was finally ready, and Kate was excited. She made arrangements first of all for new carpeting throughout. It was an older home but one that she loved, and now rehabbed it was a joy.

She and Mike met for some furniture shopping on a Thursday. He was off and she didn't have to work until the evening. She asked him to stop at Morton's first. When they got there she said that she wanted to fix him breakfast before they went out.

Entering the building she found the day cleaners were there too. Kate knew them well, and appreciated the way the women did the job of cleaning. She invited them for breakfast also.

Over breakfast, when they were alone, she decided it was time to speak out to Mike:

"Mike, honey," she said, "There's a reason why I want you to furniture shop with me."

He just smiled at her and nodded.

"I, uh, I want you to live with me! Will you? Please?" she asked softly.

He was surprised by the request.

"Wow!" he said, "I. . . I. . .well, yes!" he said after stammering a bit.

She went to him and threw her arms around him for a kiss. They heard a giggle, during their kiss and noticed that the cleaning ladies were watching them.

Kate grinned at them and said:

"Mike's my toy boy!"

They giggled louder at that.

"Let me get these things cleaned up," she said, but the cleaners insisted that they would do the clean up, to say 'thank you' for the marvelous breakfast.

"Come on, sexy," Mike said then, "We have furniture to look for especially a bed."

"Oh, king size?" she enthused.

"More play room!" he said, grinning at her.

The arranged for the furniture to be delivered and went to the house themselves. The new carpeting had been installed the day before.

They sat in the driveway for a moment, after getting to the house.

"I want to talk to you," Mike said.

She faced him, not knowing what was coming.

"You don't have to do this," he said quietly. "I appreciate the offer but. . ."

He never finished because she was in his arms kissing him immediately.

"It's got to be this way, Mike; please. Live with me. I want that so badly, so badly!"

He smiled at her and said: "Of all the burning buildings in the world, why was it that I happened to wander into yours."

She grinned at him and licked his lips; then she said: "Let's go see our home."

As they got to the door, he bent down and scooped her up in his arms. She squealed in delight, as he carried her over the threshold.

She looked around and, as if there were ghosts to encounter, she shivered. He held her tightly, while she whispered in his ear:

"It's almost as if it's haunted by what almost happened. Help me, Mike; help me here to make it different, to make it ours, really ours. Please." She clung to him, as she talked.

He held her and said then decisively:

"First order of business for you, clothes off!"

"Yahoo!" she shouted, threw her arms up into the air and wiggled her hips.

"Dance later, chef," he said, "Strip now!"

She leaned against him and said: "Should I strip or do you want to unwrap the package yourself?"

"This time, you do it; another time, I will," he said decisively.

"Naked?" she asked softly.

"Naked," he said.

"Naked it is!" she said gladly and began the process of stripping her clothes off for him.

"Here's what I want," he said, "Each article of clothing that you take off, I want put on the kitchen counter in the next room."

"Ohhh," she cooed, "The fireman wants a show!"

"Yes, he does," Mike said, "And I bet it'll be a good one."

"What do I get, if I'm a good girl?" she asked in a coy fashion.

"Whatever the good girl wants!" he said, and she threw herself at him:

"Oh, Mike, that's the right answer, the right answer! I'm gonna take good care of you; please let me, please!"

"You're on, chef," he said and then got a serious look on his face:

"Kate, you are seriously beautiful! Just seriously beautiful! And I want you to be mine. We're going to mark our house now."

"Doin' dirty things?" she asked.

"Exactly," he replied.

"Okay, here we go," she said, beginning.

She unbuttoned her blouse first, keeping her eyes on him and took it off with a flourish, and arms spread wide in a theatrical gesture, the blouse held out in her left hand. She smiled, turned and stalked out to the kitchen, where he'd indicated that the clothes should be left.

Then she came back.

"Next?" she asked softly with a smile.

"Skirt, I think," he said, watching and grinning.

She unzipped her skirt and let it flutter down to the floor, stepping out of it, and picking it up, folding it carefully. She held the skirt in her arms and then slowly turned around to let him see all of her.

"Like?" she asked.

"Oh, yes," he said. "Very much!"

Off she went again, hips swinging and humming a tune, to the kitchen to deposit the skirt.

"Next?" she asked.

"Bra next," he said, and she reached around to unhook the bra. It came off easily and she let it slide down her arms.

She took the bra to the kitchen, placing it on the pile of clothes and then was back. She twirled slowly in a circle for him again. When she had her back to him, she bent over from the waist.

"Lovely and lively!" was his comment.

"Want the panties, big boy?" she asked then, as she pushed them, via the waist band, down past the swell of her hips. She stopped, when they were far enough off to show her curly pubic hair. She pulled them back up and then down again, doing that a few times. It made him laugh.

"You're more fun than a pornographic movie!" he said.

"Good," was her comment, "Then you'll stay at home!"

"I guess I will!" was his next comment.

"Okay, fireman, here they go, revelation now! Pussy coming into view!"

"Do it, gorgeous!" he ordered and she pushed the panties down and off, tossing them lightly to him.

He caught them and put the gusset in his mouth, grinning at her, and beginning to move in her direction. She went to him with arms wide open.

"Panties on the pile," he said.

"Yes, Mr Bossy!" she said, taking the panties from his mouth and putting them in her mouth so that she could take them to the kitchen and put the on the counter.

She came back and said softly: "What's next, Mike?"

"Something special!" he said, "Something that has been in the back of my mind ever since I saw you lying on the floor of your bedroom, passed out from smoke."

Having said this, he grabbed her up into his arms and carried her to the kitchen, ignoring her initial shriek, when he picked her up. She cradled her head against his shoulder and simply sighed.

He got to the kitchen and put her on the counter.

"Want to show you, show the chef, that a kitchen counter can be used for other things as well as cooking," he said to her pushing her a bit back from the edge of the counter. Then he put his hands under her thighs; this had the effect of raising her thighs up and, leaning forward, he brought his mouth into contact with the hair on her pussy lips.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" she squealed, "This has never happened to me in a kitchen before."

"Get used to it, Chef!" he said, looking up at her and smiling.

"Can I, can I?" she said with excitement in her voice, and squealed again, as his tongue rasped along the edge of her pussy lips.

He elicited even more of a response from her, when he pushed his tongue inside of the lips of her vagina.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Mike, honey!" she said losing her head to him and his manipulations.

She erupted then: "Hold on, hold on, hold on, Mike! Hold on, honey!" she wailed as she began to cum, clutching his head now with her thighs, as he grasped her thighs tighter and ate through her orgasm.

Kate lay back against the counter and simply sighed, as her shaking calmed down. She raised her head then and grinned at him. She could see Mike's smiling face, as she gazed down her body and saw his face raised just a bit above her pussy hair.

"You can do that in every kitchen, every kitchen!" she said, her voice still a bit shaken.

She looked around then and said: "Gives the kitchen a whole new aspect, doesn't it?"

"Precisely the point," Mike said, "Makes it our kitchen!"

"Oh, yes, our kitchen!" she said.

"Is there a next?" she said hopefully.

"Next?" he asked, "Here comes the fireman!"

She watched gleefully, as he took his own clothes off.

"Look at the muscles on you!" she said, "I want time soon to lick those muscles. First, I think you have something else in mind!"

"Sue do!" he said, taking hold of her again and spinning her around so that she was now hanging off of the counter, her feet barely touching the floor.

His stiff cock was inside of her wetness immediately. She was more than ready for him and he was worked up from what had just happened. He pushed into her bringing her to another orgasm, as he came himself. They didn't move for many minutes.

"Oh, that was just what I wanted, just what. . ." she said softly but he finished:

"We wanted!"

"Oh yes!" she said.

"Now let's inspect the house, and you wear these!" He said to her, fetching from his pants pocket the panties that she'd given him to hold, which were the ones that she'd been wearing, when he rescued her from the fire.

He put his clothes back on but insisted, with her giggling about it, that she wear only the panties.

He said to her, in the course of the inspection: "I think that we need new wiring."

"Oh, yes," she said, "the fire was an electrical one."

She turned to him and said: "Do you know anyone who does that kind of work?"

"Yes," he said, "Me!"

She smiled her delight and said: "Do you, Mike? Can I help?"

"Yep, as long as I get to do the technical stuff!" was his answer.

"I'll be the apprentice!" she said joyfully.

Mike began the work a few days later and spent a good deal of his off time doing the wiring. It was a Saturday, he was working at the wiring in the attic on a ladder. The attic door opened as Mike was talking on the phone to Wiley Kennedy, their assistant chief, who was in charge of Mike's shift.

"Yes, Wiley," Mike was saying, "That's the way the wiring looks. So, yes, I'll do it that way . . ."

He broke off then as Kate sang out: "Snack time!"

"Oops" Mike said into the phone as Kate appeared up the attic stairs. "Wiley, I have to go, my assistant is coming with a snack."

He paused and said into the phone: "Oh, damn, she's wearing a hard hat, work boots and a tool belt!"

"I'm smiling too!" Kate protested, "And I'm bringing a snack."

"Wiley says 'hello'," Mike said.

"Did you tell him that that's all that I'm wearing?" she asked pleasantly.

"Hi, Wiley!" Kate called out, as she put the tray down and went to the ladder that Mike was on.

"See you, Wiley, this assistant is getting. . .I'll see you!" Mike said, as at this point Kate was getting onto the bottom rung of the ladder.

"Turn around and take your medicine, firman," she cooed in a sexy voice.

"Shit, Kate, you're gonna make me fall off this damn ladder," he said with a laugh, as he turned around.

"No, I won't," she said, "My Mikie knows about ladders; he won't fall off!" She said this as she began to unzip his shorts.

"What are you doin', crazy woman?" he asked, laughing now.

"Gonna suck my Mikie's dickie!" she said pleasantly. "Call Wiley, tell him that Kate's gonna suck Mikie's dickie!"

Mike was laughing hard now, as Kate finally fished his erection out of his shorts!"

"Call the fire department, Mikie," she said, "Tell them that you're stuck on a ladder and need rescue! Or don't you need rescue?" As she said this, she began to lick at the head of his erection.

"Noooooooo! I don't," he said, and then let out a loud "Yessssssssss!"

"You do?" she asked pleasantly.

"No!" he wailed then and finally barked the order: "Suck my cock, woman!"

"Tell me that you love me forever!" she said, scraping her teeth along the cock's surface.

"Forever! Kate, just forever!" he said through clenched teeth. "Mean it, mean it, now suck my cock!"

"Yes, sir! Love you too forever!" she said taking the whole head of his erection into her mouth. Then she sang out: "I've got my snack.You get yours later."

"Ohhh," Mike moaned, as she went about the business of blowing him, never letting up until, clinging to the ladder, Mike began to cum into her mouth.

"Mmmmm good!" she said, as she backed off a bit but Mike was already off the ladder and hustling her up the ladder, moving the tools of the tool belt out of the way and starting to push his renewed erection into Kate's pussy from behind.

"Call Wiley!" she bellowed, "Tell him you're fucking me now!"

"Quiet, woman, or you'll have the cops on us!" he said, laughing.

"Kate Willman screws firemen!" she yelled next.

Mike was laughing, as he reached around and grabbed one of Kate's stiff nipples, turning her sentence into just a kind of crooned wail, as he finished his fucking and orgasmed, remaining stiff behind her on the ladder.

"You are a handful!" he said, kissing her neck.

"I've saved up for you, Mike Schantz!" she said sweetly.

It was a Wednesday evening about a week or more later. Kate had sent dinner to the firehouse with one of her assistants. She was having a busy day and early evening. She had agreed to meet Mike at the fire house as soon as she could get away from the dinner rush to be there.

When she got there, the men were pleased to see her, once the call of "Lady on the Floor" rang out from the dispatcher.

The group of firemen from Mike's shift came forward first and only after they were there did Mike appear. Kate didn't know what to make of it at first. Then she gasped. He was carrying a bouquet of roses and a ring box. He looked terribly solemn.

"Ohhhhhh," she said breathlessly as the men all smiled and, right in the middle of them, Mike got down on one knee.

"Kate . . ." he began.

Then the phone rang. All of their movements stopped immediately and sure enough the voice of the dispatcher rang out: "113 Williams, house fire; all equipment, go."

The dispatcher was out of his cubby hole in no time and took Kate by the arm and took her back to his console, while the furious activity of a fire house getting ready for a call swirled around them.

Kate watched as Mike took his shoes off and jumped into his quick hitch pants, pulling them up and pulling the suspenders in place.

"Mike Schantz," she yelled, getting only a quick smile from him. "You be careful, damn it!"

He nodded and just before they zoomed out the door, she yelled again, the tears streaming down her face:

"The answer's 'yes'!"

She wasn't sure she heard him and she turned to Jason the dispatcher and threw her arms around his neck and sobbed.

"I'll call you, when they're done. He's one of the best; he'll be fine, knows what he's doing."

"Please do call me, when I can come back," she said, still hanging on to Jason. "It doesn't matter what time it is, I'm coming back. I know that it takes them time to clean up, after a fire. Please promise."

"You've got it, sweet lady," Jason said. "I'll call."

Kate had to do something to keep herself busy; she went back to Morton's, where things had calmed down and they were finishing up. She baked three apple pies to take to the fire house later, and finally went home but rested only lightly.

Jason's call came at 1:15 AM.

"Hello," Kate said softly.

"Ms Willman," the voice said, "It's Jason at the firehouse."

"Oh, thank you for calling," she said.

"They're back in and will be cleaned up in about 45 minutes."

"I'm on my way," she said, "Please don't mention it to Mike."

"Mum's the word," he said, and hung up.

Kate had already showered and had to fix her hair and some makeup to be ready. She was determined to make a show of it for Mike. She wore a deep burgundy cocktail dress, that was in the closet for ever and waiting for its moment, which seemed to be now. The dress had a hem that came a good 4 to 5 inches above Kate's knees. It also had a scoop neck that allowed her to display a nice bit of cleavage. She accompanied this with a pair of red shoes with four inch heels. She looked in the mirror and said to herself:

"Watch out, Fireman, here comes Kate."

It was 2 AM and the men were having coffee in the kitchen as the cry rang out from the dispatcher:

"Woman on the floor!"

They went to the kitchen door and the first to actually see Kate in her finery, simply gave a low whistle.

"Schantz," he said, "Look at this!"

Then they all saw her and she grinned at them:

"We were interrupted, Mike honey," she said.

She held out the basket that she was carrying and said:

"No one gets any of these pies until our business is done."

"Hurry, Schantz!" someone said to general laughter.

He went up to her again and she called across the fire house:

"Jason, no damn calls or no pie for you!"

They laughed and then Mike was in front of her again, on one knee with the flowers and the ring box."

"Kate, love," he began, "I'm not an eloquent man but I love you immensely! Will you please marry me?"

"Oh god yes!" She said, "Yes, yes, yes! Get up here and grab me before I begin to make a fool of myself by crying."

He made the move to her and they embraced and the kiss that followed the embrace caused all sorts of noises and hoots from the on-lookers.

"Does this mean that you'll continue to cook for us once a week?" a voice said, and she answered through tears:

"It certainly does."

They cheered at the news.

(As a matter of fact, the experiment worked extremely well. Kate became the darling of the fire house, and soon enough Morton's was cooking for the fire house shifts every day. It made fairly little trouble for Kate to factor in the five man shift at the fire house in the day's preparations.)

Epilogue:

The wedding was spectacular. DeeDee stood up with Kate. But, when the ceremony started, the scene that ensued was what made the wedding so special. Kate was preceded down the aisle, after her matron of honor, by the men of Mike's shift. She came in on the arm of Assistant Chief Wiley Kennedy.

They finished the electrical work on the house and settled into it, making it their dream house. It wasn't long after the wedding and settling in that Kate told Mike that she was pregnant, pregnant this time with little Mike junior, followed in the ensuing years by little Ben and lovely little Ady.

The End

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
452 Followers