Dinner for Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay in the back of my car for a few minutes longer, basking in the afterglow, or more accurately, recuperating, before we reassembled ourselves and headed to my house. When we walked in the door it was as if the mind blowing fuck session in my car had never happened, and Li was on me like Michael Jackson on a schoolbus. Her arms wrapped around my neck and her tongue dove into my throat, as she kicked off her shoes. She let go of me and bent down to pick up her sneakers. She planted a kiss on my crotch and then smiled and said “Meet you upstairs.”

She walked up my staircase, leaving a trail of clothing for me to follow. When I got to my room I had picked up her shoes, her dress, her necklace, and her hair pins, and there was an incredibly gorgeous young woman naked, on my bed with her hands wrapped around a small bottle of something.

“What do you have there love?”

“Oh, just another little surprise. Are you going to remove those slacks and join me?”

“I thought I might watch some TV, but I guess that can wait.”

“Hahaha, shut up and get over here.”

I stripped while walking over to my bed and as I approached Li, I realized that she was holding a small bottle of lube.

“Honey, do you really think we’ll need that? Your pussy is already dripping wet.”

“Who said this was for my pussy stud?”

12