Dinner for Three Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurie couldn't stand the wait and had already discarded her leggings. She was kissing her friend's back and pressing her hips into Natalie's ass.

Adam first noticed that Laurie's pants were gone when he was bent down to get the panties unwrapped from Natalie's ankle. He looked through her legs and saw Laurie's completely shaved pussy. The outer lips were puffy and made a perfect vertical slit. On impulse, Adam reached through Natalie's legs and ran his thumb along the length of the bare skin. When he pulled his thumb back, he put it in his mouth and tasted her for the first time.

Laurie shuddered and said, "Oh, god. I hope there is more of that." Then she stepped back a little and asked Natalie, "I think it's time our boy caught up with us."

Natalie agreed. "Ya think? Stand up, Adam."

He complied and found himself being pushed back to the couch by the girls. Natalie paused to move the coffee table aside and Laurie induced him to sit down. Then they began an assault on his senses unlike anything he'd experienced before.

Each of the girls sat next to him on the couch and leaned in to take turns kissing him. While each kiss was passionate, the alternating moments with Natalie had a depth of emotion ringing through the fervor of the sexual energy. It came as a surprise to Adam that each of them would kiss so uniquely. Laurie's tongue was quick; it darted into his mouth and then she would suck on his lower lip. Natalie would invite him into her mouth. She wanted him to fill her mouth and then would close her lips around his tongue to draw away slowly. It didn't take much imagination to feel her doing the same thing to another part of his anatomy.

While one girl was kissing him, the other was sucking on a nipple, or biting at his neck. And it felt like twenty hands were gliding around his torso.

He had his arms around each of them and a hand on their respective hips. Laurie had more padding on hers, but there was sensuality to the skin that made him want to grip and kneed it. Natalie's skin was taught but supple. He was reveling in running his hand over her hip bone and then down to the outside of her leg. Each stroke brought her closer to him until her pubic bone was pressing into his upper thigh. His embrace also had the benefit of bringing both of the girls' breasts into firmer contact with his chest.

Natalie's hand was first to find Adam's fully-hard cock. She grasped it through the underwear and then used the backs of her nails along its length. In a moment, she was competing with Laurie's hand for an opportunity to trace the head through the fabric.

Laurie finally said, "Nat—we've got to get these off of him."

They both pulled away for a moment and negotiated the task of extracting him from the final piece of clothing of the night. Laurie reached under the cloth and started slowly jacking him to protect the head from the elastic while Natalie tapped Adam on the leg to get him to raise his hips. The process of getting his pants down to the floor put Natalie between his knees and she took full advantage of the opportunity. She kissed his legs as had been done to her, his stomach, and then around the base of the shaft. All the while, Laurie's hand continued its slow rhythm until Natalie finally positioned her mouth over the rounded peak.

There was little that Natalie found particularly enticing about most penises. She usually thought of them as an ugly appendage protruding oddly out of a guy's body—something best left in the pants. But this cock was Adam's and it filled her with a hunger that surprised her. She let her own anticipation build, she wanted to feel the ridge around the head with her tongue. A small pool of pre-cum was shimmering at her, urging her to sample him. She lowered her head and placed the flat of her tongue against the very underside of the head. The mushroom edge curved in at this point and made a groove that felt right on her mouth. The pre-cum lost its war with surface tension and ran down onto her taste buds. The salty tang drew her on. She enveloped the head and much of the shaft in a single motion and reveled in the groan it elicited from Adam. Natalie fought an almost animal instinct to get him to cum in her mouth as fast as she could.

"Hey, let me have some of that." Laurie was right next to Natalie's face. When Natalie released Adam, Laurie took over and took his whole length into her throat. Her nose was buried in curly hair and her lower lip could feel the softness of his scrotum.

"Show off." Natalie said, but was pleased to see the expression on Adam's face. He was staring at what Laurie was doing with great intensity but looked up and met Natalie's eyes. She gave him a smile and then held his gaze as she ran her hand down Laurie's back and around to her pussy. Laurie was drenched, and she gave way easily to Natalie's fingers. After a few deep pumps with her first two fingers, she brought them out with a slick sheen on them. She never broke her gaze with Adam as she put the two fingers in her mouth and savored Laurie's sweetness.

Adam almost popped in Laurie's throat at that moment. He'd never seen anything so lewd, so overtly "sex" in his life. He wanted to taste both of these girls, but the couch was too limiting. He gently put his hand under Laurie's chin and said, "Let's move someplace where we can spread out a little. Whose room?"

Laurie said, "Nat's. Her bed's huge—mine's only a queen." She pushed herself up by bracing her hands on Adam's knees and then gave his now wet cock a last squeeze before heading for Natalie's room.

Adam got off the couch and pulled Natalie into an embrace. Warm skin made contact from her thighs up to their chests. She looked up at him and their mouths met tenderly. He drew back slightly and said, "I've wanted to do that for months." Natalie said, "What were you waiting for?" and kissed him again.

"The right time, I guess."

They kissed until Laurie's call from Natalie's bedroom interrupted them. "Let's go you two. Get in here."

Natalie separated from Adam to turn off the music. She said, "We'll talk about this later. I think we're going to get in trouble if we leave her alone any longer."

When she walked by him on her way to the bedroom, Adam let his hand glide over her breast and then down around her waist to her butt. She was so feminine and graceful. He accepted the hand that reached back to lead him into the room where Laurie was wantonly spread on the bed.

The bed was perched on a high, old fashioned frame placing the mattress just below the level of Adam's hips. Laurie lay sideways on the comforter with her feet toward the door. Her left arm was thrown above her head and she'd arched her back and spread her legs. Adam and Natalie were treated to an unimpeded view of Laurie's glossy pussy. Laurie dragged the index finger on her right hand along her lips and Adam could see the inner pinkness clearly. He climbed on the bed and got between her legs.

Adam didn't mess around with any preamble. He spread her with fingers on either side of her slit and dove in with a passion. He alternated between pressing inward as far as his tongue would go and long licks from the bottom to the top of her. Laurie was vocal at first but that subsided and it took Adam a moment to figure out why. When he glanced up from his work, he saw Natalie's perfect ass straddling Laurie's face and Laurie was lapping at her with zeal. For the second time that night, he almost unloaded just from the visual of these two girls together.

He was determined to make Laurie cum. He decided to focus his attention on the hooded area at the top of the slit in front of him. He pulsed strong sucks and would then switch to fast tongue attacks. He could tell he was getting somewhere because Laurie had slowed in her ministrations to Natalie. Laurie's breathing increased in depth and her stomach was now heaving with each draw. Natalie was looking back over her shoulder and had a hand splayed on Laurie's sternum. She was saying sweet encouragements because she could see how close Laurie was to a peak.

"Come on, L. Let it go. Let it go."

Adam loved hearing the gentleness in Natalie's voice and the obvious affection for Laurie. Laurie had pulled her legs up and was holding the backs of her knees, her hips splayed. Adam pulled himself onto his knees so he'd have a better angle. He placed fingers again along either side of Laurie's lips and pulled her completely open. He went after her with a mission and noticed that her legs were shaking. Her stomach had started quivering and she finally let go with a sound that wasn't quite a shriek but more than a moan. Laurie released her legs and wrapped them tightly around Adams head. Her abdomen, legs, arms...all were in motion as she pushed her pussy into his mouth.

"Oh...my...god." which was followed by, "Fuck. FUCK!" and "Fucking hell—yes."

When the spasms had subsided, Laurie released Adam and she started in again on Natalie. But Adam had a different idea.

"Hey—let me in there. I've wanted to taste her for a year."

Natalie was ravenous for him, and hearing him speak like that was amazing. She leaned forward toward the headboard, rolled onto her back and nestled into the pillows. As Adam settled between her legs, she enjoyed the view of the rise of his ass and the movement of muscle along his shoulders. She closed her eyes and felt his probing initial tastes. Laurie's mouth was on her fairly regularly, but this was different...masculine. The scratch of his cheek against her inner thigh, the goatee, the strength of his hands—she wasn't going to last long after watching her friend erupt like she did.

Laurie clambered up and began rubbing Natalie's chest. She was bent over to suck a nipple but stopped a moment to give Adam a tip. "She loves having her clit sucked. Use your thumb to press in her and she'll go nuts."

Natalie was in seventh heaven, but she felt like she should protest. "Hey, let the man figure things out on his...ooahh...on his...oh, fuck. I think he figured it out." His thumb was so much larger and rougher than Laurie's. His suction was stronger, and the force of his tongue on her clit was more. Simply more. She felt the orgasm start from a small ripple on the water until it smashed into her with overwhelming force. Laurie's gentle mouth on her nipple was such a contrast to the grip that Adam had on her clit. She started bucking her hips and swearing.

Laurie was coo-ing from the side of her mouth. "That's right, sweetie. That's right....that's right." She was almost singing to Natalie.

Natalie came down slowly. Her hair was tousled and she gave a small twitch with each tender kiss that Adam placed on her now hyper-sensitive clit. Every third or fourth kiss he would snake his tongue down into her fold to linger on the sweetness of her.

Laurie sat up and tugged on Adam's arm to encourage him to kiss her. She wanted to savor Natalie from his lips. She'd also managed to spread her knees enough for Natalie's hand to find its way into her center. The kiss deepened further and she reached down for Adam's cock. His attention to Natalie had clearly kept his interest and his member was stretched taught and proud away from his body. Laurie wanted that beautiful flesh in her but looking at her friend on the bed, she knew where it belonged.

Laurie pulled back from the kiss and nodded with her head in Natalie's direction. Adam picked-up on the hint and shifted his knees a little further back so he could be positioned between Natalie's legs.

Having one girl guide his cock into another was new for Adam. Having Laurie's hand massaging Natalie's clit while he dipped into her pussy for the first time blew him away. Below him, Natalie was staring directly into his eyes and her lips were slightly parted. He felt her left hand extend around the side of his waist and pull on his ass toward her. Natalie was rocking her hips to meet his long, deliberate thrusts. He dropped himself into almost a pushup so he could pull her nipple into his mouth. When he did this, Laurie pulled her hand from between them and moved around behind him. He gave an involuntary moan when soft hands grabbed his balls and hefted them a few times.

After a few minutes, Adam looked around and said to Laurie, "Your turn." and with reluctance pulled out of Natalie. Even though the room was warm, it felt cool compared to the close heat of Natalie's pussy. He scooted off the bed and positioned Laurie to be entered from behind. Her feet were on the floor and she lay across the bed. Adam had to squat a little, but easily found the angle to penetrate her. Her pussy was swollen and wet; he slid into the hilt with little effort. Her ass acted like a cushion for each thrust forward, first absorbing him and then compelling him back out for the next thrust. His fingers were wrapped around the points of her hips.

Laurie tapped urgently on Natalie's leg, and through deep inhales she said, "Come'on, Nat. Shift over." And Natalie was eager to comply.

Adam shut his eyes because the sight of Laurie's blond hair bobbing between Natalie's legs was going to push him over the edge and he didn't want to finish yet. He adjusted his speed to preserve himself. He extended fully each time he pulled out, paused with just the tip of the head spreading her lips, and then rapidly plunged as deep as he could. By setting a slow enough pace for each full cycle, he kept himself from coming.

Natalie was up on her elbows, watching Laurie's mouth close over her mons. Her left hand was steadily rolling her own nipple back and forth. Then she looked up at Adam who had his eyes closed. He was in his own world and consumed with the rhythm he'd established with Laurie. She loved watching his abdominal muscles contract each time he pulled free of Laurie. She could just see the top of his cock when he was all the way out, and then it would disappear and she would feel the increased pressure on her pussy as Laurie was pushed forward. A familiar fluttering started in her lower belly and rapidly increased in intensity. Laurie's thumb danced around Natalie's pussy opening while her tongue danced on the clit.

Natalie peaked again.

When Natalie came, Adam had to pull completely out of Laurie and not allow anything to touch him. The head of his cock was an angry shade of purplish-red and expanded slightly with each beat of his heart. A seductive, urgent orgasm tugged at his will power. His balls had tightened and he was teetering on the edge of dissolution. Laurie seemed to understand and stopped touching either of the others. They hung in a three-way stasis for a few beats while Natalie came back to earth and Adam receded from the precipice.

Laurie could guess that that Adam needed a moment more, so she crawled onto the bed to run a line of kisses up Natalie's stomach. She also enjoyed the idea that from her current pose on hands and knees, she was giving Adam a deliciously lascivious view.

Natalie's eyes eventually fluttered open and she took in the image of Adam standing away from the bed, his cock wavering in the air and his eyes locked on Laurie's exposed pussy. She wanted him to look at her with the same hunger and, quite frankly, needed him back inside of her. She gently lifted Laurie's chin and crabbed sideways from under her. Natalie rolled over and pushed up into the same position as Laurie with the outside of her left hip and thigh pressed up against Laurie's right side. She tangled her arm around Laurie's and turned to get an open-mouthed kiss.

Adam swallowed and absorbed the view being presented to him. Laurie's more rounded ass and puckered, bald pussy was directly in front of him. Natalie's athletic legs gave way to the downy thatch of hair covering her exposed lips.

"This is one hell of a sight."

Natalie and Laurie giggled. They both started wiggling their rear ends which brought on more mirth especially when their hips bumped.

Adam's cock was hard enough to break stone, but he was no longer on the verge of release. "What to do with these? Hmm?" He landed an open palm on Laurie's ass hard enough to leave a red mark. She gave a squeal. "And this one?" Adam smacked Natalie's ass but let his hand linger and run over the smooth skin. "This may take some careful consideration. Let's see..." He laid a hand along the outside cheek of each girl and placed his thumb on the taught skin just at the base of their pussies. Then with deliberate pacing, he pulled downward with the flat of his thumb and let them slip into each girl. Keeping the downward pressure going he let his thumbs pull through their lips until they were in open air again. Then he repeated the motion. Nether girl was giggling anymore.

After about a minute of stroking the girls he gave each a suggestive tap on their legs and said, "Okay—feet on the floor. I think the comparison needs some deeper research."

He backed up a step as the girls lowered their feet to the carpet and presented themselves to him. Adam knew he needed to start with Natalie. He placed his hands close-in on each ass cheek and separated them. The head of his dick spread open her lips and he immediately slid home. Natalie gave a gasp as Adam pounded into her with force. Patience was no longer an option for him and he thrust with a sense of urgency. After only ten or twelve pumps he pulled out and shifted to Laurie.

"And now you." He rammed to the hilt into Laurie and pumped with the same effort.

Again he pulled out after a dozen or so repetitions and moved back to Natalie. Each time, every nerve in his body wanted him to stay and finish, but he pulled and switched. He could see sweat glistening on his forearms and felt a trickle run down his back, but he didn't let up. Adam began to count each entry to himself in an attempt to stave off the inevitable.

Finally he pulled out of Laurie and knew it was time. He moved back to Natalie and asked her to get upon the bed and switch to her back. She complied and he pulled her forward so her ass hung just slightly beyond the edge of the mattress. She guided his cock in and he pushed her legs toward her head. She grabbed the backs of her knees so the only part of their bodies touching was his penetration of her. He started with a slow pace, but within a few strokes had moved to a frantic speed. She could feel his balls smacking her asshole with each stroke.

Adam knew he'd crossed the threshold and there was no stopping the release. His balls tightened and he started his orgasm well before he came. He did everything he could to resist coming and kept pumping into her furiously. Natalie's moans mixed with his forceful breathing and his consciousness collapsed into the sensations of the moment. His right leg started to spasm from the extended exertion, and he finally relented. Each pulse started in his perineum and contracted toward the end of his cock. He kept thrusting through each torrential blast until he collapsed onto Natalie.

Laurie ran her hand up and down his back, from his ass to his neck. "Oh, sweetie—you earned that."

Natalie gave a short laugh. "Yeah, he did. Oh my, that was fun."

Adam didn't want to pull out of Natalie. He pushed up on his elbows to relieve some of the weight he was putting on her, though she clearly didn't mind him being there. After the post-orgasm hypersensitivity had passed, he commenced a gentle gliding back and forth in their mixed juices. Eventually his erection subsided and he slipped from her, earning a disappointed groan from Natalie. He had to get off his feet so he climbed up on the bed and flopped next to her.

Adam said, "So. What are you guys having for dinner tomorrow night?"

All three of them broke into laughter.

-- END PART I --