Dinner for Three Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurie was tempted to remain strictly a voyeur but she keenly felt a desire to touch the amazing woman in front of her. She lay forward, draped an arm across Natalie's torso and began using her lips to bite or kiss Natalie's collar bone, neck, and chin. Laurie could feel Natalie's breathing deepen under the pressure from Adam's mouth. Periodically a spasm would emanate upwards from Natalie's stomach which would be followed by a sharp intake of air.

Laurie wasn't expecting to feel Adams hands on the backs of her legs since she hadn't felt Natalie climax from his attentions. But apparently he'd abandoned Natalie and was pushing Laurie's legs apart. The sounds of Adam feasting on Natalie mixed with feeling the warmth of Natalie's skin under her mouth had brought Laurie to a heightened state of arousal. Adam's hand cupped her and his thumb easily slid into the folds of her pussy. His gentle but insistent pressure encouraged her to raise her hips and present herself to him.

Adam had been engrossed in his work on Natalie but his eyes had been drawn to the profile of Laurie's body. The emotional labyrinth of the day resulted in his having a moment of startling clarity. It occurred to him that he needed to focus his affections on Laurie. There was an unspoken imperative in his mind that he needed to both open himself to Laurie and to cement the totality of the triangle of their relationship. The recent memory of her unexpected revealing of her pussy during dinner had also become something of an obsession in his mind. He needed her more than physically – but a physical start wasn't a bad idea.

Laurie had arched her back further and was pressing toward Adam with some allowing him to nudge the head of his cock into the softness guarding Laurie's opening. He encircled the base of his shaft with his hand and drew the head down along the slit that almost glittered with her arousal. By the time he'd brought his crown back the other way, it was coated and slick. He pressed forward and felt the ridge of the head pass into her enclosure. The gap between his hips and her backside reduced steadily until he was reveling in the pliable resistance of the cheeks of her ass. He dropped his shoulders over her in order to plant a kiss between her shoulder blades and then began a steady increase of rhythm. At one point, he was sure he felt her shudder with release but he was so engrossed with the sensations that demanded his attention that he couldn't be sure if she'd peaked.

Adam paused and withdrew from Laurie. He kissed her shoulder again and then pulled on her side to get her to roll over and face him.

Natalie could tell there was something cathartic about what she was witnessing. Adam and Laurie needed to unequivocally declare to each other a connection that was unique for them. What astounded her was the ease with which she could be a party to their act and not feel abandoned. She knew with absolute certainty that she was not being excluded—it was something beyond any emotional experience she'd ever had before. It felt right.

Laurie's head was now cradled in Natalie's lap and her hands were wrapped around Adam's forearms as if she were trying to retain grasp on reality. Their eyes were locked onto each other's and both of them were breathing in ragged gasps. Laurie was almost panting and Natalie could tell that she'd come more than once already. Adam's shoulders were straining to maintain the angle of his body and cords were stretched along both sides of his neck. With each downward thrust, the bed would absorb their energy and then catapult his hips away from Laurie before he would piston back into her again.

The seconds leading up to Adam's orgasm were astounding for Natalie to watch. Adam stopped breathing altogether. His body seemed to coil into a high-tension knot and the pace of the fucking never slacked. When he came, he thrust his hips forward with such force that it caused all three of them to shift slightly on the bed. He expelled a huge lungful of air before collapsing into Laurie's embrace. While Adam labored to catch his breath, Natalie ran her fingers through his hair and found herself smiling broadly.

The three of them remained silent for many minutes. They arranged themselves on the bed more comfortably, kissed, stroked hair, ran hands along skin...but did not speak. There was a sense of completeness for each of them, a comfort in the knowledge that they could make this ludicrous situation work. None of them knew where such a relationship was going to lead them but for the time being, there were no questions left to ask.