Dinner for Two

Story Info
Eating doesn't always apply to food.
1k words
4.1
35.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come to me tonight," you whisper into the phone on this Friday. "I need you. It's been a difficult week."

"As you wish," I reply. "How do you want me?"

"You know what I like." I can imagine the smile lighting your features as you picture it. "Add your collar."

"As you wish."

"I'll get home around 5:30. I want you there waiting for me."

"Of course."

........

As I sit on the couch, I smooth the wrinkles from the pleated plaid mini skirt I'm wearing. In the background, the clock ticks away the moments of my life, moments spent waiting for you. Always, only for you, my love.

Your key scrapes in the latch, while the clock begins to chime the half hour. For an instant I wonder whether I should greet you standing, or remain as I am, carefully arranged on the couch. Your appearance in the open doorway makes the decision for me.


The moment you notice me, your expression changes, from one of grim determination to a more relaxed, open smile. "Mmmmmmmm," you purr appreciatively, taking in the view. "Absolutely perfect."

"Exactly what you wanted?" I ask, a hint of innocent insincerity in my voice. Of course, I know it's precisely what you expected; but the exchange is part of our proscribed banter.

"Daddy's good girl!" you exclaim, crossing the room to take me into your arms.

Even though we're close in age, I could almost pass for your daughter, especially tonight, dressed as I am in the kilt and white cotton oxford shirt of a typical schoolgirl. The only item which betrays the girlish image is the leather collar fastened around my throat.

"Have you been thinking of me?" you ask.

"Perhaps you should check," I coyly reply, while allowing my hips to press against you.

Your fingers drift down my back, momentarily resting on my ass, then press me even closer. Finally, they circle around my hip, lifting the hem of my skirt, traveling up along my inner thigh to settle on my white cotton panties. I thrust my hip against your hand as you rub my crotch. "Naughty, making a mess in your panties like this. You know Daddy will have to punish you."

Duly contrite, I allow my gaze to fall to the floor. "Yes, I know," I whisper.

"But first," you say, taking my chin in your hand to tip my face up to gaze at yours, "give Daddy a kiss."

"As you wish... Daddy." I feel you tremble against me as I say the word, knowing how this game of Daddy and his little girl excites you. My lips part to accept the kiss you wish to bestow upon me. Your tongue delicately thrusts into my mouth while I allow my lips and teeth to gently nibble.

"Mmmmmmmm," you moan, without breaking our kiss. "Such a good girl."

"Your girl?"

"Mine," you breathe, an unexpected intensity in your proclamation. The hand you used to feel my crotch dives into my panties, shamelessly rubbing me, spreading the dampness around my clit. Like the wanton that I am, I grind my hips against your hand, assisting you in ensuring every inch of my nether region is fully lubricated. "My naughty girl."

"Shouldn't we start dinner?" I ask as I pull away from your embrace, rearranging my panties back into place and smoothing down my skirt. While my hands continue to rub along my thighs, I glance at you with the air of the courtesan; every movement carefully crafted to inflame your desire.

You absently nod, but I can see your mind isn't on eating -- at least, not dinner.

Taking you by the hand, I lead you into your kitchen. "I bought groceries," I say. "All your favorites."

"Mmmmmmmm, Daddy's girl is so good to him."

With a sidelong glance, I smile coquettishly at you. "You'll find out soon enough just how good I can be... Daddy," I tease.

Once we have the groceries laid out on the counter, you begin removing cooking implements from drawers and cupboards. "Think we'll need this?" you ask, holding up a wooden spoon.

"I'm sure we can find a use for it," I reply with a wink.

You sidle behind me, pressing yourself against me, thus pinning me against the counter. You slide your hand up my thigh, pushing my skirt to my waist. Then, you slip the handle of the wooden spoon underneath the side of my panties, using it as a lever to push them down my legs. Your empty left hand caresses my now-bared ass as you lean closer, your breath hot against my neck. "Touch yourself for Daddy."

With nowhere to go and no means of escape, I have no choice but to comply. My fingers explore my clit, teasing it into arousal. I can't help but moan in pleasure.

"My little slut, playing with herself in front of Daddy. Completely shameless." I tremble in anticipation of what's about to come, perhaps more from excitement than fear. "You know what Daddy does to naughty girls, don't you?" Even before I can nod, the wooden spoon slaps against my ass cheeks.

"Oh, Daddy!" I cry out. "God, Daddy!"

"That's right. Cum for Daddy. I want you to cum." Your free hand grabs my collar, taking a firm hold to keep me from squirming away as you continue to spank me with the spoon. "Cum for Daddy!"

"Oh, GOD!" I wail, my body shuddering with an intense orgasm. Fairly spent, I sink onto the counter.

"Daddy's not finished with you yet," you warn as you reach for a stool. You perch on it, then lift me so that one foot is resting on a rung, the knee of my other leg is on the counter. "You know Daddy doesn't enjoy punishing you, but it's necessary for you to learn how to behave like a proper young lady. Now, just to show you how much your Daddy loves you..." you allow your voice to trail off as you begin to lick my pussy from behind.

"Mmmmmmmmm," I moan. "Daddy!"

You stop licking for a moment and ask, "How about we order chinese or a pizza?"

"Sounds like a plan to me," I agree as I melt into a puddle of bliss.