That's Not My Husband

Story Info
His friend takes me in our bed.
2.1k words
4.47
99.7k
218
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apophenia
Apophenia
1,224 Followers

*All characters are 18+. This is fiction for erotic entertainment only; I do not condone nonconsensual sex.*

"Goodnight, guys!"

An absent-minded chorus trailed after me. My husband, Cameron, and his friends were playing Rock Band. It was late for me, especially after a couple of drinks. I stumbled upstairs and into my bed, where the constant bass quickly soothed me to sleep.

I woke in the dark sometime later, the bed shifting behind me -- my husband finally joining me. It was pitch black in our bedroom so I didn't bother looking. His body curled up around me, and I nestled closer with a sleepy, contented hum.

I felt his engorged bulge at my butt, and his hand sliding to my breasts. I woke up a bit more while he kneaded my tit. He wanted to play; he usually did on these late nights.

His lips brushed the back of my neck, licking the top of my spine. I shuddered and arched into his tongue, into his fingers massaging my breast, into his swollen cock rubbing my backside. He felt larger than usual. Mmm...

He unhooked my bra. I shrugged out of it as his hand snaked over my belly, slid beneath my panties. His fingers, his whole hand, and his arm actually, felt a little bigger and hairier than usual. I ignored it; I was probably just sleepier or drunker than I thought.

He explored the smooth top of my mound for a few seconds as I lifted my leg over his, giving him more access. His fingers quickly curled and cupped me, the middle digit pressing at my entrance. Impatient today. I didn't mind.

His flattened fingers gently rolled and circled my clit, his tongue and breath still tingling deliciously at my spine while he rocked his bulge on my ass. His eager finger dipped into my quickly forming wetness. He worked his way into my slick passage, deep, deep inside. His finger really felt longer than usual.

He began to thrust while rolling his palm over my clit. I moaned and moved with him. Sleep was far from my mind by then. Another finger slipped in and I was soon panting, clinging onto his thrusting digits, chasing the rising heat in my core.

"Oh, ah, yes... yes, yes, yes, more..."

I whined when his fingers left me, but he seemed to be taking off his boxers. I lifted my hips when he tugged at my panties, kicking them away. His warm cock snaked between my legs a few moments later.

"Ooh, yes..."

He slid the hard shaft over my slick folds. I vaguely wondered why he was being so quiet.

The tip of his cock pressed against my entrance, rubbing agonizing little circles, barely dipping in, then out, then in again, out and another circle. I panted. He was teasing me.

"Please just fuck me, ahh, fuck me now!" I begged, working my desperate hole over his cock head, trying to impale myself.

He pushed in one slow inch at a time. He felt thicker than usual. It felt amazing. I barely noticed how he kept thrusting further and further, deeper than he'd ever reached before, until he bumped into my cervix. He couldn't usually do that at this angle, and his pelvis was only just brushing my ass.

"Oh, you feel so big, mmhh..."

I felt so full, so stretched, so good. "Mmm... yes, yes, fuck me..." I moaned, rotating my hips a bit, trying to fit more of him inside me. His arm wrapped around my pelvis and he began to thrust, pulling out slowly before diving back into me. A few, wonderful, long strokes later, he withdrew all the way and rammed in hard.

I winced. "Ow." He pushed insistently and groaned at the way my inner muscles clenched tighter. He sounded strange.

"Stop, that hurts," I mumbled. He chuckled.

I frowned. "Are you ok? You sound weird."

"I'm just great, honey."

That wasn't my husband's voice.

I froze. It sounded like Dave, one of his friends who I'd never really liked. He'd always seemed a little off and he talked to my tits more than my eyes.

Cold fear raced across my skin and down my spine, my pussy involuntarily pulsing.

"What the fuck?" My throat was raspy. I swallowed and raised my voice, squirming and kicking. "Get away from me! What did you do to Cam?"

His arm tightened, his legs tangling with mine. "Shh, he's fine, just passed out downstairs. You don't want him to wake up and find you cheating, do you?"

I struggled, trying to pry his arm off. "You're raping me!"

"That's not what you said earlier." He grabbed his phone and replayed a clip:

"Please just fuck me, ahh, fuck me now!"

The blood drained from my face. I lowered my voice. "I thought you were Cam!"

"Sure. Too bad the video didn't get that." He started thrusting again.

"Goddamn bastard," I hissed, then shuddered. Fuck, but he felt good.

"Mmm, shh, your pussy is so much sweeter than your mouth. Just enjoy the ride, baby. Or I could show him the video..." He chuckled, his cock gliding in and out of my tight heat.

My husband would probably believe me, but it would still be horrible. If there was any doubt, our marriage would be ruined. They'd probably have a huge fight and it'd get out, everyone would know. Maybe I just needed to fuck this asshole once and pretend this never happened.

I closed my eyes. "Fine. Don't come inside me."

He slammed into me, making me wince and shiver. It hurt so good. "Don't worry, babe, I'm clean. And I felt your IUD."

That didn't mean I wanted to be dripping with his cum when my husband woke up. He'd want to fuck me too. My stomach twisted imagining my husband's cock swirling with Dave's cum. "Just pull out. Please. Come anywhere else you want."

"Mmm. I want to come in your tight, hot little pussy. Move with me, baby. It'll go faster if you help."

I gritted my teeth, rolled my hips, and tried to pretend he was my husband. That made it worse. He felt so good.

He groaned. "Fuck yeah, I'm finally fucking your hot little body. You don't know how long, mmh, I've been waiting for this. Oh, yeah."

"Just hurry up." My body didn't care who he was. I needed him to finish before I came. I was already so close.

He laughed. "There's no rush, baby. I slipped a little Benadryl into Cam's drink. You're all mine for a while. Ah, fuck yeah."

I closed my eyes. I thought of my husband out cold just below us, trying to ignore the cock plunging in and out of my depths. I imagined the mess downstairs I'd have to clean up, instead of focusing on his hand groping for my clit.

My hips bucked when he found it.

He groaned. "Oh, oh yeah, that's good. Fuck me, baby, mmm. Don't stop moving that ass." His own hips pumped faster, driving the thick, hard length of himself through my tightening tunnel.

I panted, feeling myself approaching the edge. I fought it desperately. I couldn't come on this rapist's cock. The thought made my body tense. No. I couldn't be getting off on being raped. He just felt amazing, that's all.

I did not want to be raped. I did not want this. I... did not... no...

"Ah! Ah, ah, ah, mmnnh..." I whimpered, my pussy clamping down and beginning to pulse as the wonderful, intense heat claimed my senses, my body succumbing to his pounding cock.

"Oh yeah, you're so tight. Are you coming? Fuck me, that's hot." He grunted and held still, letting me ride out my orgasm on the full length of his thick shaft.

Guilt came crashing down with the last wave of my pleasure. I felt somehow complicit like I really was cheating on my husband. I shuddered.

He chuckled. "Yeah, you like that? You like coming on my cock?"

"No. Just finish already," I muttered.

"Can't wait to feel my cum inside you, baby?" His hand slid up to my tits as he pulled out. I tensed. He wasn't done.

He nudged me onto my back and latched onto a nipple--licking, sucking, nipping while he climbed between my legs. His tongue swept to my collarbone and up my neck. I turned away, closing my eyes.

Light flashed over my eyelids. His phone was out and the flashlight was on. Fuck. He propped it on my nightstand.

"Turn that off!" I grabbed at it. He caught my arm, pinned me down.

"Shh. Don't worry about it. No one else has to see it if you just... ah... cooperate." He sighed as he watched himself slowly sink back into me.

"Fucking rapist bastard," I spat for the video's benefit. "I don't want this. You're making me do this."

He bumped into my cervix as he licked his lips. "Mmm. Let me record us once, babe. Give me something to remember this, and I won't bother you again."

I felt the oddest hint of disappointment that I wouldn't have this beautiful cock again. Fuck me.

"Fine," I mumbled. He grinned and restarted the video, pulling out all the way so he could capture every inch of the slow glide back into my slick tunnel. I couldn't tear my eyes away either. His glistening shaft gradually disappeared inside me until the base of his cock met my entrance, his balls resting on my ass. I moaned, clenched unwillingly.

"Oh, fuck yes," he groaned, beginning long, thorough strokes as he settled his body over mine, licking and kissing his way to my lips.

I gasped and let him kiss me. His tongue teasing, lapping, swirling in my mouth, his soft lips and warm breath -- it was too much, too intimate. I whimpered.

He leaned into my ear as I tried to bite back my moaning, panting pleasure. "Let go, baby. It's ok to like it. Let go, and move with me, mmm, yeah, just like that. Oh yeah, fuck me, baby, oh."

I moved with him. It didn't matter that he wasn't my husband. It didn't matter that he was recording this. Or rather, thinking of all that only made the heat gather faster, like my body delighted in being used, claimed, conquered.

"Ahh... mmnn... ohh..." I couldn't hold in my cries anymore.

"Yes, yes, baby, you feel so fucking amazing, so nice and tight. Tell me you want me, baby. Tell me you want to come on my cock."

I really did want it. No, my body wanted it, my pussy begged for his thick shaft to fill me, stretch me, take me over and over again. I couldn't want him. No. Ahh...

My back arched.

He pumped faster, smashing my clit with his pelvis, ravaging my insides in places my husband could never reach. "Let go for the camera, baby. Let me hear how good you feel."

I felt amazing.

"Fuck," I moaned. "Ah, ah, oh... fuck me, fuck me harder! Ahhh... yes, yes, ah!" I wrapped my legs around his back, my orgasm building, coiling impossibly tighter with every thrust.

He groaned and pummeled my body with that magnificent cock, pounding bliss into my whimpering, shuddering flesh. "Fuck, baby, you're so wet. Are you going to come for me? Yeah, come now baby, oh yeah, unh, fuck that feels good. Damn, you're so fucking hot when you come. Yes, yes, squeeze my dick. Oh fuck, oh fuck, unh!"

He didn't hold back this time, thrusting faster and faster through my twitching, convulsing walls, groaning and grunting as he rutted inside me, shouting when he finally filled me with his cum, his cock spasming with each spurt of hot fluid. I cried out with him, my body in ecstasy as his heat flooded me, joining my own hot waves of pleasure.

I slowly came back to my senses. His phone probably caught every moment of my humiliating, shameless release. I almost asked him to send it to me.

He sighed contentedly into my ear. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did, babe." I stayed silent while he picked up his phone, aiming it at my pelvis when he slowly withdrew, liquid pouring down my ass. He smirked. "Mmm, I love a cum-filled pussy."

I glared at him when he finally stopped the recording. "You're done. Get out. I better never hear about this."

He chuckled and squeezed my thigh. "It's been fun, honey. See you in a couple of weeks."

My husband's friends got together at our house regularly. I pulled the sheets over myself as he moved off the bed. "You said you wouldn't bother me again!"

The light from his phone vanished. His voice came from near the door. "Mmhm. Something tells me you'll be the one bothering me, baby."