Dinner Party

Story Info
Husband is tired from work, but wife has made plans.
1.3k words
4.45
18.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He drove home slowly, glad the day had finally ended. His boss had chewed him up all day and all that Jack could think of was going home and getting in the bed. As he drove through his neighborhood he finally started relaxing, hoping the soreness in his back would go away.

"Damn." Jack silently cursed to himself.

Tonight was Friday, and his wife was giving a dinner party. That meant no early bedtime for him. As he entered his driveway, Jack quietly said a prayer to himself that the night would be a quiet one.

Jack entered the house, thankful that he had no children to aggravate him. Michelle and he had only been married a couple of months, and although children were part of the future, right now they would only damage his career. Besides, he was out of town far too much right now to be a good father.

"As soon as I can nail down a 9 to 5 day," Jack had promised Michelle.

That would probably be in about 2 years the way things were going.

Michelle sat with her back to him in the den, watching TV, it's speakers blaring music from one of the latest MTV rock bands. As Jack passed by the chair Michelle was sitting in, Jack checked to see what she was wearing so as to match to party's mood. He found her sitting there wearing only a slip.

"What time is the party?" Jack said as he passed by, too tired even to stop to admire his wife's beautiful half-naked form.

"Oh, It'll start in about two hours," Michelle replied.

"Good. I think I'll take a little nap," Jack practically whispered.

"OK," Michelle said.

Jack began shedding the oppressive weight of the clothes he had on. Once disrobed he walked into the bathroom naked, stretching as he walked to the sink to get some water. He stood in front of the mirror, looking at his nude form.

"Boy, I've really let the ol' body slide".

Jack had been very athletic in college and although he still had a very trim shape, there were the tale-tell signs of love handles trying to form around his waist. He walked back to the bedroom and let himself sink to the bed, laying down naked. He often slept in the nude and with every little shred of clothing feeling like a lead weight, even getting under the covers would be too much to ask. His last thoughts as he drifted off to sleep were the passing thoughts of Michelle lounging in the chair with nothing but that slip on. While the remembrance of that vision was very enticing, he didn't have a chance to entertain them as he popped off to sleep.

His next conscious awareness was that of something velvety smooth rubbing across his chest Jack opened his eyes to find Michelle lightly running her slip over his body. She had taken it off to do so and now sat on the bed beside him completely uncovered.

"Is it time for the party?", Jack asked.

"Yes, but not the one you were expecting." Michelle said in her sexiest voice.

She slowly bent down and kissed him on the mouth, lingering there as the words slowly sunk into Jack's sleep-clouded mind. Michelle looked at Jack.

"So, where should I begin?" she purred to him.

Jack's mind was slowly clearing from the sleep as he tried to sit up.

"No, relax and just lie there, " Michelle insisted as she pressed her hands against his shoulders.

Jack lay back, his body too tired and his brain to cloudy to argue. Michelle and he had always had a good sex life, but it had always been a straight one. Missionary position only. As he lay there however, he felt Michelle's lips slowly gliding down his chest, her tongue running over his paps in little circles. He shuddered and closed his eyes as she did so, the sensations of pleasure shooting through his body like a wildfire.

"Oh, so you liked that, did you?", she purred.

His throat was to dry to voice a reply, but his body shouted the answer to her. She began kissing his chest more forcefully as her hand slowly ran down his body, grasping his growing manhood and rubbing her fingers through his pubic hair.

Jack opened his eyes to look at her. The last bit of sunlight shown through a crack in the blinds, illuminating her red hair in a golden halo. The light glided across her body, showing Jack things he had never bothered to notice before. She was now laying beside him, and as he looked at her he noticed how her skin shown with an inner luminance. His eyes glided down to her nipples, and he noticed how hard they seemed to be. He moved his hand over and began caressing one, and then the other. Michelle arched her chest forward, obviously enjoying the touch. She then turned sideways and slowly began kissing her way down to his waist.

Jack gripped her arm as she did so in order to stop her.

Michelle turned her head toward him and whispered "It's all right. I want to."

Jack released her arm, wondering what had gotten into her. All questions vanished as her mouth touch his now fully erect penis. Jack felt little lightning bolts shoot up his spine, electrifying him into total submission to her will. As her lips slowly slid down his cock, he felt her hot breath rush through his pubic hair causing his scrotum to 'nut up'. Michelle slowly slid her mouth up and down, causing Jack to have small orgasms.

Jack looked and saw that Michelle now had her ass pointed towards him as she licked his manhood like a last meal. He saw for the first time how her pubic hair formed a perfect V that pointed right into her clitoris. He suddenly found himself desiring her clit in his mouth. He grabbed her legs and pulled her over him, spreading her legs wide. He slowly began kissing her, finding her more than willing to accept. Jack ran his tongue through the valley created by her hair, finding Michelle's pussy soaking wet. Her scent was musky like violets after a rain and she tasted sweeter than nectar. Jack began sliding his tongue into her now hot love-tunnel. He felt Michelle begin grinding herself into his face, demanding that he go deeper. He gladly obliged her, letting his tongue stretch as far as it could into her and slowly withdrawing. As he sucked her clit into his mouth he briefly wondered if he had gotten off, for all he could feel was the wonderful sensation of his tongue running across her pussy.

Michelle suddenly pulled herself off him and rolled over on the bed beside him. She then rolled over on top of him and grabbed his cock with her hand. She paused for just a moment as she aimed his cock into her pussy. She looked at him, he looked at her, and their love poured out to each other even though not a word was spoken. She then slid his raging hard-on into her, taking it slowly at first but increasing speed with each thrust. Jack groaned as his manhood entered Michelle, the ecstasy causing him to lose his breath. He grabbed her ass and began helping her grind into him. Michelle began moaning herself, the sounds coming in perfect harmony to his. They let the passion sweep over them, both clutching each other tight as they experienced orgasm together. Michelle fell on top of Jack as they did so, allowing Jack to feel the heat of her body. Their hearts beat rapidly as they tried to catch their breath.

After a minute Michelle rolled onto the bed, allowing Jack to keep his arm around her while she laid her head on his chest.

"So, how did you like my 'party'?", Michelle asked Jack huskily.

"Love, it was the best I've ever been to. I only hope there will be more of them." Jack said. Michelle sat up and looked into Jack's eyes.

"I don't think you'll need to worry about that." Michelle stated with just a hint of a smile on her face as she reached down and began kissing him again.