Dinner with Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god....."

"Should I rub my hard nipple on the end of your cock like this?"

"Ahhhh......"

"Maybe if I push both nipples together on you.... just so...... yes that does feel good..... ummmm......."

"Please......"

"Please what, Tom? Do you want to cum? You know you can't."

"I'm soooo close.... just squeeze me... please........"

"No Tom. I'm not going to squeeze you. But I will give you a taste of what I could do to you with my mouth."

I had my hand on Elizabeth's bare ass while we were watching you drive poor Tom out of his mind. As you leaned forward to kiss the tip of his cock I slipped a finger between Elizabeth's cheeks and found her hole.

"Bend over Elizabeth," I commanded. "Get down close to Laura's face and learn from her. She is a fantastic cock teaser."

Still in her high heels Elizabeth made a pretty picture as she bent down toward Tom's twitching cock. I kept my finger in position on her ass.

"No Elizabeth. Never bend your legs when I tell you to lean over. And always spread your legs. I want complete access. That's it ..... Now put your face closer..."

You must have sensed what I was about to do to Elizabeth, because you turned your head from Tom and kissed her on the mouth. At the same time I eased my finger slowly into her ass.

"Ahhwww... gaaaaa..." Her cry was muffled by your mouth on hers. You added to her excitement by pushing Tom's hot cock against her cheek.

"Hold it just like that," I said. Then I plunged my finger deep into her. She bucked like a young horse trying to throw off a rider, but she kept her mouth on yours, and I could see both of your tongues working. Finally you pulled back.

"She's about to cum," you said. "Do you want that?"

"No, that is forbidden." I grabbed Elizabeth's hair with my other hand and jerked her into a standing position, my finger still buried deep in her ass.

"Elizabeth!" I barked in a commanding voice. "You are not to cum until you have punished Tom for his transgression of reluctance earlier this evening. I want you to untie his ankles and strip him naked, then cuff his ankles back to the chair. You are not allowed to fuck him or stimulate him or yourself in any way! Do you understand Elizabeth?"

She starred me straight in the eye. I could tell by the hardening of her nipples, the shallowness of her breath, and the small tear drop of wetness running down her thigh that she was warring with the emotion of allowing me to master her when she was used to being the one in absolute control. I could tell she was extremely turned on, but would she allow me to dominate her in her own house? Would she continue to play our game?

I remained silent but twisted my finger slowly in her ass. She shuddered and contemplated the retributions and missed opportunities for pleasure if she declined. Looking down at the floor she slowly nodded her head in agreement.

"Yes, sir," she said in a small voice that acknowledged and accepted my power over her.

I removed my finger and turned to Tom. You were still kneeling in front of him with his balls cupped in your hand, and your tongue dabbing at the end of his cock.

"Tom, you may not cum no matter Elizabeth's choice of punishment. Do you understand?"

He looked at me and then at Elizabeth. A silent communication seemed to pass between them. He was thinking about how he was going to be able to pay Elizabeth back for any pain she caused him after we had left. Her eyes gave him the assurance he needed. With your hands and tongue keeping him at the boiling point there was no way he was going to refuse to obey.

"Yes, master," he breathed.

"Good boy. Now Laura you can get up and let Elizabeth do her job. I have other plans for you."

I helped you to your feet and pulled your arms behind your back. With my left hand I held your thin wrists together as if they were tied. My other hand was free to roam over the naked front of your body. You sighed and leaned against me.

"I am so ready," you breathed. "Do what you want with me."

Your subservience triggered a surge of lust in my loins. I felt a powerful urge to make you whimper and plead for mercy. You needed this and I did too.

"Don't worry," I said. "I am going to do exactly what I want with you."

At the side of Elizabeth's living room I had noticed an open door that led to a kind of den. Although it was dark in there I could see the shapes of raised benches and X frames. This was clearly where the serious domination took place.

Holding you by your captured wrists I marched you through the door and flicked on the lights. It was indeed a BDSM grotto. Whips, cuffs, and clamps of every description covered the walls. Ropes and chains hung from overhead beams. The expression on your face showed both apprehension and curiosity as you took it all in.

"My god," you exclaimed. "I don't know about this."

Your body stiffened and seemed to pull away from me. I gripped your wrists tighter and turned your face to lock my eyes on yours. You took a deep breath and your body relaxed. The look of trust in your eyes thrilled and empowered me.

"Now Laura, you are to come with me."

As I directed you into the room I glanced back to make sure Elizabeth was following my orders. I could see Tom was already naked and retied to the chair. Elizabeth had picked out a soft cat-o-nine tails and was walking back towards her pray with a look of pleasurable delight across her face.

As we moved deeper into the grotto we came to a long leather padded table with several holding straps and manacles strategically attached. Still holding your wrists in one hand, I walked you to the end of the table, and with my other hand in the center of your back pushed you over the edge to lie down on your stomach, keeping your feet on the floor. You turned your head to the side so that you could look back into the living room, where Elizabeth was dragging the thongs of her little whip across Tom's hard on.

"Spread your legs apart for me Laura." I said in a tone that booked no argument.

You tentatively opened your thighs and began rocking from side to side. "Wider!" I commanded, gently using my foot to kick your feet further apart.

"Good girl."

I released your wrists so you could obey my next command. "Now I want you to reach above you and grab hold of each side of the table while I secure your ankles to the legs. Keep watching Elizabeth and Tom."

The pre-positioned straps on the legs of the table made it easy to tie your legs so you could not close them even if you were desperate to do so. Then I stood back and admired the picture before me. Your four inch high heels stretched your calves and thighs into tight, erotic curves. But best of all your ass was forced up and out to form a perfect hemisphere. My cock jumped at the sight of you, and I leaned down to let it press against those firm cheeks.

"Umm... you are delicious," I purred. You responded by rolling your hips to snuggle my cock deeper into your crack.

"My ass is yours to do with as you wish," you said. "I will not let go of the table."

I leaned further and lay my chest against your bare back. My hands caressingly traced your arms down to your wrists, where I took a firm hold.

"I'm going to spank you Laura, and I'm going to spank you so hard your bottom will be red and sensitive for at least a few days. It will be hard for you to keep your hands where they are, but you must do so."

My grip on your wrists tightened. "You were disobedient Laura, and it will be my pleasures to discipline you. Do you agree to accept your punishment?"

"I don't know if I am ready for this," you whined. "We have talked about it in our emails and I do trust you, but part of me wants to tell you to go to hell. All I did was to give you pleasure under the table, and it's not fair for you to repay me with pain."

"Is it really pain, Laura? If that's the case why are you so wet. I can see your juices on the insides of your thighs."

"Ohh goddd....."

"It is true that you gave me pleasure under the table. But that's not the point. You disobeyed me. You should have asked my permission to do what you did. In any case, I don't need a justifiable reason to punish you. I can do it just because I want to. Do you understand this? Do you agree to put yourself in my hands?"

You were silent as you absorbed my words. I knew your rebellious nature was fighting with your sexual need. This was the moment when you had to decide whether to really give up control.

"Do you agree Laura?" I asked more demandingly as I started to pull away.

"Don't leave me like this," you begged. "Please... yes I agree... yes.... yes.... Yes! Do what you want. I agree. Ohhh goddd.."

I smiled to myself. "Good girl. Don't, at any time let go of the table. I am leaving your hands untied for this first time as a test. If you pass, in the future I will tie you completely so that you will not have to fight the temptation to resist. Now lay your forehead on the table and try to breathe evenly."

You began taking deep breaths and clenched your ass muscles in anticipation. But instead of a spank you felt my finger tips lightly teasing your taught skin. "It won't do you any good to try to prepare," I said. "When, where, and how hard I spank you will always be a surprise."

Just then we both heard a loud slap. Your ass jumped against my hand like you had been hit, but in reality it was Elizabeth using her tool of choice on Tom's chest. He cried out and squealed in pain. The sound excited us both.

I reached down between your feminine lips and found you extremely wet, clear evidence of your desire, willingness, and acceptance. After petting your buttocks cheeks one more time I began a rapid tapping, much like a drum staccato, moving from one cheek to the other.

Tap... Tap.... Tap.... Tap.....

Then I followed with a light massage. Your face showed confusion from lack of any pain. You seemed to be holding your breath.

"This is to warm you up a bit," I laughed.

You relaxed and returned my smile, which was my signal to begin. I gave each cheek a hard smack, powerful enough to get your attention.

WHACK WHACK

"Ooooo...."

"I think ten is sufficient," I said, deliberately luring you into thinking this wasn't going to be so bad after all. To keep you off balance I used the back of my nails to scrape lightly along the red spank marks. You responded by wiggling your ass.

"Mmmmmm....."

WHACK! left cheek WHACK! right cheek

"That's one. Count for me. You miss count or let go of the table and we start over."

WHACK! a bit harder on the left WHACK! a bit harder on the right

I caressed each red marked lobe. You cleared your throat, "Two."

A little more intense,

WHACK! on the right, WHACK! on the left.

"Three". Your voice was breaking.

WHACK! on the left same strength as the last, WHACK! on the right.

"Four". You were gasping.

WHACK! a little harder on the left, WHACK! on the right.

"Five". I heard a sob. You gripped the edges of the table like a water skier holding the tow rope.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! so hard it hurt my hand.

"Six!" you yelled breathlessly and raised up off the table with out letting go of the sides.

"Oh Laura, you disappoint me. That was six, seven, eight. We start from one." I chuckled.

You lay your head on the table, "Oh God!"

"No, just Sir will do," I joked. "You can have a brief rest while I find something suitable to use on you. My hand is sore."

I turned my head and could see Tom strapped to the chair with his head leaned back in complete submission. SLAP! SLAP!SLAP! Elizabeth was beating Tom on his inner thighs, sometimes letting one of the thongs slap against his cock. She was an artist with that whip, probably the result of lots of experience.

Slight welts seemed to walk across Tom's chest, and his low moans of pleasure indicated he was enjoying his torment. His cries provided an erotic background as I massaged your ass and poked at the reddest parts with my finger nail.

"Do you like what you see Laura? Do you like watching someone else get whipped?"

"Yes," you said on an exhale of breath.

"You are such a slut Laura. Are you my slut Laura?"

You smiled at me. "Yes Sir. This girl is your slut, Sir." We looked into each others eyes and at that moment we both knew we had found someone-something special.

I walked over to a rack that held many different kinds of paddles. A large, intricately woven reed rug beater caught my attention. It would be just the thing to use to finish you off. The broad paddle would spread the force, and the woven pattern would create a "waffle" effect on your skin that I could tease with my finger tips. It would be almost as good as the old fashioned fly swatter that I liked to use on asses and tits.

WHACK! one cheek WHACK! the other

"Count for me starting with one!" I instructed.

"One," you mumbled as you pressed your body into the table.

WHACK! a bit harder WHACK! harder still

"Two," you were sobbing now.

I knew the paddle was stinging you badly, but it was critical for my control of you that I do what I said and give you all ten spanks.

WHACK!WHACK!WHACK! on the left side

WHACK!WHACK!WHACK! on the right side

"Three, four, five!!!" you gasped trough gritted teeth.

Pausing to let you catch your breath, I lightly caressed each cheek with my fingers, while at the same time I sawed the handle back and forth along your slit from your engorged clit to your pulsating hidden anus. The path was slick with your juices.

"Too harsh?" I asked. "Don't forget our agreed upon safe words." It was important that you feel you could stop me if the pain were too intense. It was also important that you keep recommitting yourself and giving me control.

Your safe words were the simple RED-YELLOW-GREEN. You wiggled your red hot ass a bit, but I made it hard for you to focus on the pain by keeping the handle moving in your ever more slippery groove. There was no doubt it was driving your crazy with need, for your hips were twitching and pushing against the hard intruder.

A moment later you raised your head and looked into my eyes. "Green," you whispered.

"Good girl. You are halfway there. Unless of course I decide to give you more."

"But you said ten if I kept a good count."

I began to rotate the handle slowly as I slid it back in forth. "You must learn that I can do what I want, anytime, and you have to accept it."

"Ohh.... yes sir... god that handle feels good..."

"Look back into the living room. I think our friends are about to go too far."

We both looked back through the door. Elizabeth and Tom were framed like a high definition porn video. She was straddling his lap and rubbing his cock back and forth over her mound. He was moaning and twisting his body from side to side as much as his manacles would allow.

"I want to do that," you said.

"All in due time," I said and raised the paddle.

WHACK! sharply on the left WHACK! sharply on the right

"Mmmmmmm, six."

WHACK!WHACK! dead center WHACK! WHACK! again dead center

You held your breath. "Seven, eight!"

WHACK! I paused before moving the paddle over the other cheek and letting it go. SNAP!

"Oh god....nine..." Your hips were twisting from side to side, seeking relief.

One more to go. I used the tip of my finger and lightly as a whisper began to trace the outline of the intricate pinkish welts. They were burning hot.

"Oh fuck! I'm going to cum!" You ground your pebble hard nipples against the soft leather of the table and humped back against my fingers.

"No, you may not cum yet." I raised the paddle high in the air, determined to make this one the hardest of all.

WHAP! WHAP!

"Ten!!" You screamed.

I dropped the paddle and moved up between your spread legs, which were still secured to the table legs.

"Let go of the table and stand up," I commanded.

With my naked body pressed against your back I reached around you cupped one breast, rolling and pinching the nipple. You laid your head against my shoulder giving me complete access to the front of your body.

I lightly kissed and nipped your neck, up to the curve of your jaw line. At the same time my other hand began caressing your sensitized ass and working its way around your hips to your pussy. My fingers played for a few seconds in your slick moistness and then closed on the protruding nubbin that was your aroused clit. I trapped it between my fingers but did not apply any frictional movement.

"Ohhh god..... can I cum now?.... please sir..... please....."

I was burning with desire to fuck you and bring you off, but I held back. "No! Definitely not. Do you want ten more spanks?"

My ultra hard cock had slipped into your slit and was moving back and forth under the control of some independent force. I kept one hand on your clit and used the other to move from breast to breast, roughly squeezing and pinching. We were both just about to cum when we heard Elizabeth scream from the other room.

"Oaahhhh FUCK!"

I looked through the door and yelled, "No! Neither of you may cum!

Elizabeth was sitting astride Tom's lap rocking back and forth rapidly, obviously impaled on his cock. They both looked over at us just as spasms shook their bodies.

"Too late!" they screamed.

We grinned at each other, the distraction allowing us to calm enough to regain control. I kissed you and increased the pressure of my fingers on your nubbin and your nipple. With a quick intake of breath you squirmed under the delicious pain, your pussy seeming to ooze even more juices.

My cock was still operating on its own and it found its way to the entrance of your beckoning orifice. I let go and pushed deeply into your pussy from behind in one powerful thrust. We could feel each others' spasms of pleasure at the joining.

"Ahhhh....."

Standing upright, I released your clit and grabbed a hand full of hair, painfully jerking your head towards me and making you arch your back even more. Using my grip on your hair I turned your face so I could lick your lips and stab my tongue into your mouth. My other hand was still locked on to your breast, with your stiff nipple crushed between the edges of my fingers.

The combination of pain and pleasure was creating a symphony of moaning sounds from your open mouth as our tongues tangled with each other.

"Agg.... grrrohh... ahhgggg.... cheeeee..."

An incredible desire to fuck you hard overcame me. I released your hair and breast and grabbed your hips so I could pump in and out of your pussy in rapid strokes. You bent over and matched me thrust for thrust. Five more seconds and I would have lost it.

But I wanted more from you. I wanted to dominate you completely. I wanted to hear you beg. So I pulled out and forcefully pushed you down onto the table with my hand on the center of your back. Then I inserted just the sensitive head of my cock into your hungry pussy.

"Oh god, no... don't leave me empty..... I need you in me ... PLEASE!!!"

"Not until you tell me what you are going to do for me."

"What do you mean? Godddd.... push it in.... ohhhhh... I need it now!.."

"You know what I like. All those stories and emails. Now tell me...."

I shoved a little more of my cock into you, and then quickly took it back. It felt so good just dipping the head in your moistness. I could do this all night.

"You like me to suck you. I will suck you and lick you."

"You've already done that. What else?"

"Oh fuck.... okay... I will rub your cock between my tits. You like that.. Ohhhhh..."

"That's a start. What else?"

I kept one hand on your back holding you down and used the other one to tease the matrix of little welts on your ass. Then I put my finger tip in your pussy beside my cock head and got it wet and slippery.

"You like having another woman to play with at the same time you use me. I will bring you other women."