Dinner with Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you're getting into it." I pushed my cock another inch into you and inserted my lubricated finger into your ass up to the first knuckle.

"Ahhhhhh.... gaaahhhhh... please........ what more do you want?"

"Use your imagination. What will we do with the other woman?"

"I will strip her and hold her so you can explore her body. Then I will whip her and make her suck you and lick your ass. Goddd.. this is making me so hot....."

"You mean a woman like Elizabeth over there?"

"Yes!! For sure her. And young, pretty ones that I will find for us."

"And what if I want to bring in another man and both of us fuck you at the same time?"

"Ohh godddd.... yes..... yes..... just pleasssse fuck me.... "

It was time. I grabbed your hair and twisted, forcing you to turn your head and lay it against the table. You needed a little more pain to bring you to the boiling point before I took you. A couple of slaps on your burning ass was followed by another inch of finger in your ass.

"Grab the sides of the table again Laura, and hang on."

I kissed the side of your swollen mouth with a quick peck, then leaned up to a standing position. You tensed and clinched your sore butt cheeks against my finger. Knowing that I was about to bring you to orgasm, a deep, uncontrollable throbbing seemed to take over your body.

Using your hair as if it were a horse's main, I began riding you. Slowly at first with just the head of my cock to tease you one last time, and then longer strokes in and out. I increased the speed of the in and out friction gradually, feeling my cock grow larger and harder. A natural, consistent rhythm took over. In and out.... in and out...

Then when I felt you about to explode, I stopped.

"Oh please I am right on the edge. Ohhh.... I don't want to cum without you. MORE! PLEASE!"

That was what I was waiting to hear. You wanted my pleasure as much as your own. I felt an emotional connection to you that was almost scary. All thoughts of control vanished and I began vigorously riding you, slapping my balls against your wet clit. Your inner walls squeezed me so tightly that had there not been so much feminine juices flowing any movement would have been impossible. As it was, it felt as if my cock was like a sausage moving within its casing. The sensation was incredible!

At that point we simultaneously screamed, "YES! NOW!" and exploded together. For a good half minute our bodies continued throbbing and jerking against each other, our breathing heavy.

Finally I lay down on top of your back and slid my arms over yours, entangling your fingers with mine and making you let go of the table. I brought our arms close to our bodies and encompassed you in a comfortable hug. My lips kissed you lightly on the forehead.

"That was amazing," I whispered and laid my head next to yours.

"That's how it should be," you replied.

For several minutes we lay there enjoying the closeness. The evening had exceeded my wildest expectations, and I knew there was more to come. There was so much we could do together.

However, at that point I was spent and ready to go back to my normal life, which was still of prime importance to me. But before I did, and while I had this little group under my control, I wanted to set up another meeting. There were many other things to be done.

Tom was still tied to the chair, with a naked Elizabeth straddling him. I eased myself up and walked over to them. Elizabeth looked up at me with a satisfied expression.

"You liked that, did you?" I said to her. "Well you can finish by cleaning me off."

I grabbed her hair and turned her head into my wet, slippery cock. "Use your tongue.... gently....that's it...... pay attention Tom..... see how she can be made to keep serving."

Tom watched as inches from his face his mistress licked me with long slow strokes. You were watching also, propped up on your elbow on the table.

"How do I taste Elizabeth?" you asked mischievously. "There must be a gallon of my juices lathered on him. Be sure to lick down in the hairs to get them all."

Elizabeth seemed to be spurred on by the sound of your voice giving her instructions. Eagerly she moved her mouth around on me to cover the entire area. It felt very good, especially when her soft tongue lapped my slowly recovering testicles. Reluctantly I pulled her head away. They both looked up at me to see what I wanted next.

"You two have flagrantly disobeyed me. I made it very clear you were not to cum until I gave you permission. One week from tonight at this same time you are to be in this room waiting for me. I will bring Laura and together we are going to teach you some discipline."