Dionysus Retreat, The Performance C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh damn, your big cock feels so good--just THE best; it always makes me go crazy...Ahhhhhhh. Ahh iiiieeeeeeeee!"

At those words, Michael's huge shaft twitched, jerked and began to spasm. Deep within his groin, ounces upon ounces of hot cum boiled toward his cock's expulsion point of no return. Hopping off, Melinda's cunt made an audible pop as a bulbous plum-colored cockhead finally came into view almost a foot and a half off the red leather. Michael's phallus, now fully revealed to all onlookers, was often referred to by regulars at the Retreat as RamCola, drawing an analogy to two Coca-Cola cans double stacked end to end (a 3 inch by 11 inch obelisk of ramrod straight manmeat).

Dropping to her hands and knees over Michael's crotch, Melinda squeezed her torpedo tits tightly around the huge shaft. Pressing them up and down in rhythmic thrusts, she wrapped her suctioning lips around his cockhead and milked out Michael's cum. The black cock erupted five times in volcanic streams of semen spewing up on Melinda's hair and covering her dangling tits with long suspensions of white hot cum. After flashbulbs and much gasping, both "performers" fell back exhausted and satiated, for now.

Raucous applause and shouted acclaim broke out from all directions. Brandi and Joan were so startled by the uproar, they clung to one another and jumped instinctively back 'til their satin-clad legs touched the edge of the stage. Peering outward, both realized they were encircled in the darkness surrounding the stage by dozens of intertwined couples on black leather lounge chairs lining all four walls.

Sliding back out of the center spotlight of this Performance Chamber with some relief, the two women sought each other's warm embrace on the closest empty lounge chair. Stretching out their limbs and intertwining their own hips and chests the way the undulating leather and chrome chair subtly encouraged, the two wives settled in to watch the show unfolding before them. The Cougar Game was playing out just as planned.

With little fanfare, Melinda and Michael's bedding was stripped and replaced, so a new couple could step to the raised platform and perform for them. Brandi and Joan were unsurprised and instead felt it quite natural when a black stud named Candyman and his partner a mature white woman named LuAnn were announced.

LuAnn was a statuesque 60 year-old made up as Helen of Troy with long blonde tresses hanging to her waist in a braided ponytail. Garments were minimalist. Candyman wore a Cuban linen shirt and the standard banana boat favored by nearly all the black men at the Retreat. LuAnn was "dressed" in an ankle-length diaphanous gown and a crotchless red G-string, garter belt and nylons. Her breasts were natural B-cups which at her age had rounded out beautifully and exhibited little or no droop. Red peep toe fuck-me-down-and-dirty five inch strappy heels and lots of matching red toenail and fingernail polish along with brilliant glossy red lipstick completed the outfit.

In no time, the two lovers were pawing one another. LuAnn's gown came off, and the black man's cock rose up like a double-length banana, brilliant in its jet blackness. Reversing directions, the lovers slipped easily into a sixty-nine position with the black man pumping down into LuAnn's upturned mouth. Once her head was positioned just off the edge of the bed, LuAnn's red heels swung up at 45 degree angles and slipped into velvet loops suspended from the ceiling. Her ultra sheer white nylon-clad legs formed a giant totally vulnerable V directing the full attention of her black stud to a beautifully-trimmed arrowhead-shaped patch of blonde hair pointing down to the beautiful sexual organ awaiting his ministrations. LuAnn's bald pussy lips stood up and glistened in anticipation and her clit swelled out from under its hood.

"Eat away big man; make me come," she implored.

Like all women in the Cougar Game, LuAnn's pussy was completely exposed for all to see, framed by the crotchelss G string attached to her red stretch satin garter belt. Michael's large tongue soon was lapping repeatedly at her clit, and then occasionally he nipped and sucked on LuAnn's two plus inches of gorgeous plump folds of outer lips only a sexually experienced woman can have. They really looked like butterfly wings. Throughout this mouthwork, Michael plowed one, then two, and finally three black digits into LuAnn's reddening swollen cunt. Shaping his long fingers like fishhooks and rubbing them along the upper inside wall of her pussy mound, his fingering easily located her budded G spot. LuAnn responded with more and more insistent wailings,

"Oh, yes, do me like that, just like that!"

Really, however, it was apparent to Joan and Brandi as well as everyone else seated in the Performance Chamber that it was the candy stick cock, narrower by far but somewhat longer than RamCola's three by twelve incher, that LuAnn had decided to feature with her choice to have sex in this way. As with all matings at the Retreat, the woman partner was orchestrating the events and totally in control. After many minutes of blowing, tonguing, and kissing, LuAnn began deeper and deeper sucking, eventually deep throating, until Candyman's cock completely disappeared down her throat. Within seconds, the lucky black stud cried out in rapture, and LuAnn took an enormous ejaculation right down her upturned throat. Muscles along her absurdly stretched neck milked the entire copious flow of black seed down into her belly.

But this amazing Cougar's face-fucking performance was not yet over. Slowly, ever so slowly, LuAnn pulled an incredible thirteen inches of cock up out of her mouth. Turning to Brandi and Joan, she smiled and then proceeded to lick her lips in a conspicuous gesture of satisfaction. Using Candyman's still erect flagpole as a handle to pull up on and rise to a sitting position on the bed, LuAnn then squeezed a last big glob of cum out of his long shaft and displayed it on the tip of her tongue turning this way and then that for all to see. She then climbed atop her lover for a long sloppy kiss. The ever less naïve new initiate/wives nodded knowingly to one another, as they realized in the pit of their own gut why this particular black stud was named Candyman.

Next on the stage were the two lesbians that Brandi and Joan had seen in the louvered door rooms earlier. One woman seemed to be leading the other through a first male contact in some time, a good old fashioned fucking. This big cock sex club was indeed a good place to 'come back' to heterosexual sex. Any woman with live nerve endings would orgasm at least once with these big cock guyz, maybe many times and uncontrollably. In any case, the one lesbian wanted the other to sample the Retreat's big cocks. A black staffer with a nice thick ten incher provided the man meat. The instigating lesbian helped her friend get the black cock in position for a doggy style fucking.

After several minutes of gradually working himself down her love canal, the black stud bottomed out, to a conspicuously indifferent reaction from the woman on all fours beneath him. The recipient of all this attention then pulled away, popped up, pushed her partner back onto his haunches, and promptly sat down facing away from her stud atop his big cock. It stretched from below her butt to the top of her public hair, passing by several studs of pussy lip jewelry. This was going to be quite a ride. After several minutes of deep penetrations in that position, nothing seemed to be happening on the orgasm front, so the woman being fucked pulled off her partner's shaft a second time and tossed herself down on the sofa, throwing her legs high over her head. The staff stud fell into the open cunt awaiting his penetration and pounded away.

"Oh damn! You've been telling me about this, haven't you, bitch? Wow, it is intense, this insistent pounding! What is it called, dud you say 'long cocking?' Am I liking it?"

"What do you think? I've got a giant cock up my vagina farther than anything you've ever pushed in me. And his balls are slapping against my ass. The studs in my pussy lips are being bounced all around. Something's happening for sure. Whoa! Wait a second, what's this? It is, I'm going to come from some enormous manmeat in my pussy! It's incredible! Ah! Ah! Ahh iiieeeee! Yes, yes. I'm coming again, Ahh iiieeeeeee!"

More couplings followed in rapid succession, some traditional with cock to cunt orgasms and others with face-fucking or tit-fucking, lesbian dildo strap-ons, fistings, and anal sex. Brandi and Joan noticed one constant however. All the women performers seemed to be serving the sexual needs of their big cock partners, even though they the women members remained in control. The female orgasms were indeed fierce and included repeated screams and squealing peals of delight. But both women sensed and were drawn into a new perspective on big cock sex. They marveled in awe with a new-found respect and insight at the demonstrable power of massive cocks to complete and fulfill each woman who gave herself over freely to her utmost erotic desires. Some scholars have characterized the ancient Greek sect of Dionysis as a worshipping of this eroticism, a cult of the phallus.

Seventy-five minutes passed, and gradually the matings revealed a pattern, one heterosexual from the far side of the room followed by one variety event from Brandi and Joan's side. When no one else remained but the two initiates, their guide from earlier in the evening Sonia Drapier walked formally in their direction and gently asked if the two women were ready to come to the stage and experience ecstasy at their own command and discretion. Brandi and Joan had each decided some time earlier and quite independently that the answer would be "Yes."

Rising off their shared couch, each nodded their assent. Stream upon stream of female juices had coated their inner thighs and soaked into two now spotlighted large wet spots on the leather couch they had just left, confirming that 'more sex' was indeed what each wanted. Stepping forward towards the raised platform, Brandi and Joan were filled with not a sense of resignation but instead an eager anticipation, a longing to experience the pleasures that had been laid out before them. Any hesitation waned as the stage lights faded and a blue azure Delphic light flooded the entire Presentation Chamber, revealing all the couples who had mated for them in celebration of their initiation into the Cougar Game.

Holding hands, Sonia led the two new initiates accompanying her on each side toward the raised platform. Two white and ten black Adonis studs lounged on the giant leather circular bed, awaiting their arrival. With sweeping gestures, Sonia invited each woman to sit in the midst of the men. When the new initiates complied and settled onto the supple leather without looking at or touching their male counterparts, Sonia then crawled to their sides and placed one of their hands on the breast of their friend and the other on a nearby black cock.

The lights dimmed still further, and Brandi and Joan descended into a sea of pleasure each had fantasized about but neither had ever experienced. Twenty-four additional hands and twelve new mouths feasted upon their tender flesh. Strong massaging palms, fleeting touches, and insistent kisses across the full terrain of both women's bodies were all choreographed by Sonia from an umpire's chair towering over the circular bed. Each contact she signaled to be initiated was designed to bring Brandi and Joan one step closer to giving their consent for an ascent to the ultimate temple--the first violation of their womanhood outside their marriage beds. Many such couplings were thereafter sure to follow.

Initially, kissing was restrained but Brandi and Joan's bodies each responded quickly, as expected. As the potential sex partners reached out with probing touches of their every erogenous zone, Brandi and Joan reached back at them in response. The fact that everyone was already totally exposed led to intense sexual foreplay almost immediately. Brandi and Joan's nipples were continuously attached to a flickering tongue or suctioning mouth. Entreaties of "Oh, yes, right there!" signaled their consent to heavy finger play around their pussies. Tongues whipped repeatedly across their clits, and their ever more impatient moans grew louder and louder.

Most of the time, each wife was handling at least one big cock. Just as intended, Sonia could see Brandi and Joan were assessing the length and girth of the man meat in their grasps, mentally measuring the shafts and calculating the possibilities (or not). At one point, Sonia descended onto the stage and began using her hand to erect a particularly handsome black man who was masked like the Phantom of the Opera. His cock pulsated with high ridges of criss-crossing veins along a 10 x 2 ½ inch shaft. Having measured Stuart and Brock's equipment, the Retreat knew that this staff stud named Rebel offered just the right four inches of extra length and the right extra one inch of width to make the perfect initiator for Brandi and Joan into the Dionysus Retreat sex club. That was what the face mask signified to the other members. Rebel had been selected, if the wives agreed, for their first extramarital mating. When she had him fully erect, Sonia turned to Brandi and said "Here, try this one."

Brandi did and quickly joined Rebel in deep French kisses. As she pulled and tugged at his cock, Brandi was intrigued by the rope-like anatomy she felt all over Rebel's heavily-veined shaft. As Sonia had hoped, Brandi dropped to her knees at the edge of the stage to see just what exactly she had felt circling his organ. Encountering the pulsing blood-engorged veins, Brandi reached out her tongue to touch one and then to flick the head of Rebel's ten-inch staff. Soon she was giving her first Retreat blow-job, taking inch after inch of Rebel's cock into her mouth.

Brandi had always felt most confident sexually with her lips wrapped around a man's cock. It was the one sexual thing she did much better than pixie-sized Joan. It probably had to do with the sheer size of the much larger woman's mouth and throat. Rebel hyperventilated at the spontaneous, unorgestrated pleasuring this wife/initiate was delivering.

Joan saw what was happening, and encouraged her usually more repressed friend,

"Beat me to the punch this time, Brandi. You go girl! Guess this is the real thing. See you on the other side of a bj. What do you think? Is this or it this not cheating on our husbands?" With that, Joan herself dived down onto the cock that she was holding, sucking hard as it went into her mouth.

Accepting the challenge, Brandi took the head of Rebel's cock right down her throat. Not more than his cockhead, given the thick banding of his pulsating veins, but the head anyway. The anvil-shape (rather than bottle-nose or prow-shaped) cockhead made it easier. Taking a deep breath to relax her throat muscles, Brandi let it pop through her larynx zone and down into her throat just as she'd done for Stuart on thousands of occasions. The sensation for a male was mind-bending Brandi knew. For decades, she had perfected taking Stuart's cock three inches through her mouth and then three inches down her throat. She could do it now without any problem. That was not happening with Rebel's much thicker cock, but she took great satisfaction in accommodating his cockhead.

In doing so, Brandi knew that just that modest depth of deep throating would drive Rebel to a new level of desire. And Sonia knew that Brandi knew. Brandi had given a first real signal of her intent to go through with cuckolding her husband Stuart. Realizing this might be the crucial moment for consent, Sonia motioned her most experienced lesbian member Randi to slide underneath and give Brandi's dripping pussy an intense tongue-lashing. Brandi's moans intensified, and she allowed Rebel to begin fucking her face. Twenty-five years experience bringing women off with her mouth and tongue, served Randi well. Sucking Brandi's pussy lips deep into her mouth and alternately flicking her tongue across the gorgeous blonde woman's swollen clit soon had Brandi close to an orgasm. Unable to talk very well with her throat full, Brandi mumbled between Rebel's thrusts,

"Oh, yes! That's soooo good! Right there! Yes! Yes! Please, please don't stop!"

But Sonia had signaled for Randi to hold Brandi in a state of suspended pre-orgasm. Seeing that Joan was now flat on her back with her red stillettos high in the air and a large-tongued male eating her pussy, Sonia whispered in her ear,

"Want to move up to the next level and proceed with your initiations?"

Close to a first orgasm herself, Joan nudged Brandi with a questioning look. The two best friends communicated without speaking as they often did. Both women nodded. As they did so, the entire stage was raised up on hydraulic lifts and passed through the ceiling to arrive on Floor 5. Floor 4 pre-initiation activities of sexual adventure and exploration transformed naturally into Floor 5 debauchery.

Behind the two-way illuminated Panels, Stuart and Brock were awestruck. To watch their wives go on stage with a swarm of virile black men (and know it had already happened) engendered deep-seated feelings of passion mixed with guilt. Not only did the two white and ten black studs have cocks that put their six inchers to shame but in addition, their wives clearly exuded an erotic hunger for using these self same horsecocks to do with exactly what they wanted.

That is, both husbands now saw their wives taking charge of sex, sexuality, and the sex act itself! Exactly as Sonia Drapier, the creator of the Cougar Game, had intended, both husbands felt a twinge of inadequacy, excitement yes, but first and foremost an inadequacy. Having Joan and Brandi break the mold sexually had been their purpose--to create vixens where once there had been sex kittens. But a group sex orgy with twelve studs suggested the husbands had created not vixens but voracious sexpots.

For millennia, sexually unrepressed women from Cleopatra to Catherine the Great, to Wallace Simpson, to Marilyn Monroe and Pamela Anderson had held an awesome power over any man who wasn't crotch dead. Their wives could now harness and channel sex drives--their husband's, a potential lover's, or anyone who lusted after them. Such capability created power, and Stuart and Brock could see that the power relations between the husbands and their now sexually-charged wives were rapidly changing. Sonia smiled as she watched the two husbands on hidden camera as they approached the next twenty steps with trepidation.

Stuart and Brock did not rush but rather labored up the stairs to Level 5.

12