All Comments on 'Dire Consequences'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
JDsellerJDselleralmost 16 years ago
Real life consequences!!!!!

I come from a family that was tore apart by infidelity. My parants divorced after thirty years of marriage. I did not speak to my father for several years. I still do not respect him much. I know he and my mother where not a perfect couple but you don't cheat. Divorce, then do what you need to do. Good story. JD Seller

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
It began well,

but it just kinda got weird. Also, it was too perfect. Everyone on the same page in a divorce? Even his parents? A trucker a week later? The girls' dialogues?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
reality

This has happened to several guys i know.I do not know of

anyone who feels sorry for them.People need to know when you

go down a wrong path in life,what you are going to lose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very realistic

I've seen similar things happen to guys that I know. It's funny how many people write stories in this genre that evidently have no idea how the real world works.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 16 years ago
This one could end with...

...the line from TheCelt's stories: "Consequences are a bitch!" Sure was a costly piece of ass. Good story, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
i was liking it

until the end. it went overboard,IMO. especially the castration part. how come w/ these revenge stories that there are few stories in w/c a guy is castrated but not one woman got her clitoris castrated?

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Fun??

The tone was so light from beginning to end that it sounded

like a humourous bit. Then the ceiling fell in on Jack...

Well done.

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 16 years ago
Woman cheats?

No doubt he deserved to be treated badly in some fashion. But a woman cheats and her husband cuts her clitoris off. WOuld the world think that was OK? I know this is story and he was an evil slug who deserved it in the story. And cheating wives certainly who get what they deserve have been treated pretty roughly on this sight: tatoos and so on. But genital mutilation ala Lorena Bobit might be applauded by abused women, but what if the tables were turned. Ask the women in Africa what that means to them. And try to put yourself now in man's place. No matter how bad he is, that was not a solution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You Made Your Bed Now Lay In It

Not your typical "Loving Wife" story but men cheat too and should suffer the consequences of their actions if they cheat.

The ending was a little weak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Agree

I agree with Simple49er, he was a shithead, but genital mutilation went too far, and for that he has nothing else to lose, so he should hunt the responsible parties down and brutally torture them to death.......creating an enemy with nothing to lose is a sure end to defeat.................what you create can come back to haunt you......or kill you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great

Everyone should have a friend like the narrator!

Boyd

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023almost 16 years ago
Loved it!

It was fresh and well written. It was a new take on the theme and I loved it. The characters were drawn well enough and the story was interesting enough, I never asked whether it was plausible. I, as a reader, believed it and that was enough for me! Well done!!! The Cobbler

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
he stumbled

into his ex girlfriend's place, where she's already on to some rough biker type, and then when they woke up from their orgies/fight, the next day, one half of his penise was gone? <p>

no one knew who "did" it, so he just waddled to the hospital and said, "Oh, well, what can you do? We were all drunk and I was looking for trouble, when I went to her place, knowing she's with some Hell's Angel type"? <p>

come on, now! it don't work that way, even in a story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Love it!! Love it!! Love it!!

Ok now that's a story and I so wish some folks would take this approach a time or two.(minus the cutting off of body parts. That;s just not right) But if more men and women knew they would have to take a sit downw with their folks and kids and play show & tell about an affair before running fo rthe hills....I bet they'd make different choices.

Thanks and the Loving Wives cat.has always been little odd anyway. Most of the time I don't see much love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Why the need to maim?

This was a good story up until the last two paragraphs. Why did you see the need to include some sadism in the story? Had you written of the husband being beaten badly by the trucker, and hospitalized, that would have been enough. Somehow you could not stop there. You had to mutilate the man and in so doing you turned a louse into a sympathetic victim.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Well that was different!

!

Martyr2002Martyr2002almost 16 years ago
Good story

Not perfect but pretty darn good just the same. I have to agree that the ending was a LITTLE over the top and could have been a bit tamer. The story would not have suffered any for having the asshole beat up and chased off rather than left nutless/dickless. I thought that the whole Intervention approach was novel and refreshing. Here you have a cheated spouse who is not going to take it lying down. She doesn't blame her self either, nor does she involve ninjas or navy SEALS. She grabs that bull by the balls really and deals with it. She doesn't come off as stiff and unfeeling nor is the story feel formulaic. I'd love to see more of that no nonsense style in the future.

Thanks Scorpio for a great submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Perfect

This is one of the most outstanding works of art.

FionaVolpeFionaVolpeover 15 years ago
Bravo!

Can't believe I've only just found this gem of a story. It was funny reading some of the earlier comments about how over the top the ending was and how unfair the castration was, boo hoo. This coming in a category where the consequences for the cheating wife has included rape, murder, jail, being sold to a South American brothel, branded, intentionally infected with an STD, made barren, loss of children, mental deterioration...whew! The list goes on and on, so nope no sympathy here for the ex getting the tip of his pee pee whacked. Over the top goes both ways. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story and about time ....

Yes, 99% of the stories in this fucked up category are about slut wives & wimp husbands but finally a story from the "other side" of martial betrayal. Bravo to the author and "piss-off" to bonnietaylor & sidekicks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bobbit busted

Hey lighten up fellas it's fiction. Personally I thought it was terrific.

Max

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Just saw this story...

and though you're an inventive plot designer,this felt like the ending belonged to another story.With interventions and neighbors like this,who needs enemies.Jack should have told all but immediate family to get the hell out of his life,and Mr. dickhead neighbor to go ahead and post fliers, the penalties for blackmail being far worse than for adultery.Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I can see the wannabe cucks and overgrown boys

didnt like this to much. And yeah some women are mean enough to remove the offending member. Who knows the steel toes of the biker type might just have ripped it off when kicking him. Donna comes over as a real winner. From a professional man to a biker dude like some gang rider. Isnt she a girl you would love to know.

xtremeddxtremeddover 14 years ago
"Dire" Consequences of his own What Tipped him off

Scorpio44,

What "tipped him off" that it was over with Donna?

Seems someone did not like him being Tipped Off! The neighbor, Elle or the girls did not do it. Oh thats right, Donna did!

Great story, excellent results. You reap what you sew. Been in the neighbors shoes. Wanted to "Whack him" but I enjoyed your consequences more!

xtreme

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story and like the way it evolved

especially getting all family members together so they all heard the same story. In the end it was his decision to do what he did. Like others have commented, his fall from grace and Donna kicking him out was his own fault but the mutilation by the trucker was un-called for - with that one statement you turned him from a cheating asshole in to a victim of violence which then changes the way people think about him so instead of disgust they then feel sorry for him as no one, no matter what they did wrong, deserves to be mutilated in this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

You are so damn creative. Thanks for you insightful & powerful tale

0649d0649dover 13 years ago

To be honest i can't hate Jack for walking out; I just feel pity for the girls that they have a father who just walked out on them. The snipping-off-his-dick was harsh and uncalled for however. Did someone bite it off? >.<

huedogghuedoggover 13 years ago
Interesting

The women in your story had a backbone but some of your men are wimps why is that?

saratusaratualmost 13 years ago

A fine story worth five easily, a great read. R.T.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Good Tale

but I will make the same comment I made on the other story that has the husband maiming his wife for life with superglued lube. There is a strong felony law against maiming and the police would have Donna and/or her biker friend easily residing in prison where they would belong. In all those other ridiculous stories another commenter mentioned, the murderer is a Navy Seal, or Special Forces, or a CIA agent, or a friend to a Mafia Don, White Slaver, etc. Those crimes againts their cheating wives are supposedly done with the husband well alibied by having others do the dirty work. The maiming crimes you are writing about are too easily solved.

I don't think they are needed to make the story. The rest of the story was excellent. I think thou art throwing pearls to the swine of this site. It won't do you any good unless every story you wrote did the same thing. Then you would have one group of trolls supporting you always. I think you are too good a writer for that personally.

I have been a trained ruffian all my life and I never maimed anyone I fought in combat, as a bodyguard, or as a cop. That is so unmanly and immature and something that a female would do because she cannot physically overcome a man.

I know that these are old stories, but I had a better impression of your writing than this. I guess I am taking some of them too seriously as I do know you are mostly trying to entertain only. At least I hope so.

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
more felony talk...

...while I am a firm believer in consequences, I'm surprised that Donna didn't call out the protagonist/author insert on his threat to screen her and jack's "video". It is an invasion of privacy and since no releases were signed and neither Jack nor donna seem to be celebrities, there is no causal reason for a public marketing of a private act. His threat is extortion pure and simple and distributing said video would be multiple obscenity law felonies (again, signed releases being required). I suppose the threat was meant to make the narrator seem manly, but to me it just made him out to be a thug, no different than Jack. Emotional violence is emotional violence regardless of the situation.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago

Stories about senior citizens are not sexy so I gave it a 1* rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ron Wood

You don't seem to understand human behavior or justice. You seem quite willing to give a pass to those who transgress others while holding the victim to a much higher standard. Let me educate you. Actions have consequences, for every action there is an equal but opposite reaction. You whine about how there would be felony charges, etc., but in your haste to excuse the worthless fuck and whore, you neglect to understand that people fight back. Hell, if the offense is great enough, people fight back and could care less about the consequences. Have you considered that those who feel like their heart has been ripped out and their life at an end could give two shits about felony charges? Or are you some dominated cuckster who's been "educated" as to what is good for him? Either way, you need to give up that felony charges bullshit and give reality a shot, it may save your ass someday.

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
I thought it was mostly clever

I liked the idea of a familial interventtion. I liked the narrator and how he wasn't involved in the events except as an outside observer for the most part.

I liked how the wife was a tangle of conflicting emotions. That seemed very realistic.

I like that it flowed reasonably easily from a reading standpoint.

I did not like the casteration any more then I liked the cliteridectomy you had in that soldier tale. I suppose if you removed one, you needed to remove both in fairnes. How about just saying no to gential mayhem?

I don't like the fact that a lot of posters are pretty happy to read about a cheated upon husband kicking the shit out of the cheater's package and cheer wildly but don't like it in the plain third person removed from the rage and personal insult. The end results are the same. If you don't like it here, don't like it there.

I also cannot buy the idea that the (ex) wife will work next to her husband. Sounds like the thing domestic assault reports are made of.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Thanks

For the read.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
I gave it a 2 star

The revenge was great, the problem I have is when it's a woman, she gets the kids and they dump the dad to be there for their mom. The wife gets half and the husband gets fucked over when she cheats. In this story he cheats and the wife gets everything. That's why it better to kill the bitch.

TalonsreachTalonsreachabout 12 years ago
Dwhorecuck speaks again

Yep. Everybody's most reviled child porn lover spoke up again. I will give this 5* just to help balance out the score the pervert gave.

Seriously though, I loved the familial confrontation. I wonder just how many cheaters would stay together if confronted in the glare of scrutiny in this story? Reminds me of roaches scattering when the light comes on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It was great until the end.

Threatening Donna with blackmail was wrong and two wrongs don't make a right. The part where Jack was beat up and lost part of his dick was dumb as is his kids disowning him. They can choose to disassociate from him but he is and always will be their father. Even if all they learn is the pain that cheating causes, they will have learned a valuable lesson.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

i came her to say shit about scorpio44 but cant do it - his shit is too good. have to give you a 5 - damn!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Superb

Don't understand Donna's motivation for the 'tip-off!' She lost relatively little! She enjoyed herself with a guy who had feet of clay! Can't see enough rage in that to mutilate some guy, especially one you're not fooling around with any more! BTW - if he was unconscious for more than 30 seconds from the Hell's Angel's beating, the tip was probably in his OWN tummy! It is how I would make sure it was not returnable to it's former place of glory - if I were ever pissed off enough to de-tip a guy!

I did like how quickly Vixen got terminally over Hubby! Most folks look good while the sun is shining and the money is flowing and the sex is fun and easy! Character shows when the shit starts fan-hitting!

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
good story

The story was very wordy and slow. The ending was horrible and lacked plausibility. Under any threat not skank would present themselves into the home they wrecked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good

Paybacks are hell. It helps to have friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
excellent outcome

the black mail was warranted, all instances worked to perfection.

goodbye; bitch. so long; end of his cock.

what a friend to have in your corner.

cool, calm, collective, not much fan fare in making the 2 cheaters bow down to his demands.

gotta like the actions and outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the cheating bastard got what he deserved

and he also found out that Donna was just a fuck slut whore.....the family do showed him up for what he was.....don't mess with a woman when she is hurting....hell knoweth no fury like that of a woman scorned.....should have had his whole cock and balls cut off.....

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Tremendous Tale

This shows the extreme stupidity of assholes who cheat. The jerkoff lied to his home wrecking lover about his true intention and the cunt lost the respect of her parents and her happy home in the end. In the end he lost his kids, his home, his wife, his business and all self-respect he might have had. Was it worth shooting a load in a strange cunt? I think not. Fucking stupid prick.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 9 years ago
I like the story but it proves my point

you fried his ass in molasses. yet we a woman cheats you go all in to why she did it. Donna was a whore to start with. You fucked the husband with no Vaseline and let Donna walk away. I bet if this were a cheating wife stop you'd almost kill her lover in revenge.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
Nice story

I must say that I really liked how you had the entire family involved with the decision of what the jackass husband was doing. you did good with this one. Oh and by the way to answer your fictional question, YES, I actually do know of a great man for Elle and the girls. A man that would love and care for them for as long as he is alive. LOL.

Anyway good story. Well worth the 5 stars I gave it.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
@ Huedogg

he didnt let Donna just walk away he sent pictures of her with Jack to her parents im guessing detailing how she broke up a family

andyaandyaalmost 8 years ago
cool

Like most here good stroy and plot a bit ott with the dick

Liked he loss the company and had to work for the ex

cant send him out of city in case him did not earn enough to the ex and girls

have him work good cash then the courts rip it from him nice

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Good?

Dick cut off? Ugh...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Boy was that stupid

Before the divorce Jack cleaned out the accounts and took off. With no reserves, the business failed. She never saw Jack again. Donna was found beaten and dead 2 months later. No suspect was ever arrested. This was just dumb. If Elle owns the business, Jack gets half in the divorce regardless of the adultery. He probably sold his half and moved away. Nothing for him there any longer. And Elle, as the owner, would have been the one paying alimony as she made more money. At least TRY and make things realistic.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
THERE WAS A BURN \ SOMEONE IN THE WORKS

but instead of Bitch it was Bastard and Jack-in-the-Box paid but failed to learn, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Timriv

I greatly appreciate Tim. Anytime I see a nasty comment from him,I know I will enjoy the story. This was no exception. Donna was a shallow bitch, and Jack was a weak now dickless man. Elle burned him nicely.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
Justice served

A civilised approach to a shallow couple not prepared for the consequences of an affair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Laughably bad

It's a 50/50 world. In a divorce everybody gets their half of the debts and their half of the assets. So Elle doesn't own anything and I think Jack takes all the portable assets and splits long before the divorce. Elle and the kids lose everything and have to live with her parents. Really a stupid story.

1 star

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
So So

I liked the idea of having a family "intervention" by sitting them down then bombarding them with questions. What a great idea, wonder if it would actually work in RL, assuming the two don't hate and scream at each other all the time.

otherwise the story pretty much sucked

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
until the end I would have given it a 5

I ended up giving it a 3, yet another ending where the wife is rewarded everything. In your other stories, the husband at the most gets 50% when he isn't the cheater but when he is the cheater she gets even more than even the law would allow. And I'll say it again fuck the kids. These brats turned on him faster than the parents. The wife was in the right but in the story, even the OKC bombers parents stood by his side. So a killer get more than a cheating male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@ Huedogg2

You say screw the kids because they turned on Jack. Why? He turned on them first. He basically destroyed their world. So the guy that's in the wrong should have no consequences when dealing with his kids or parents? The parents probably still love him but can't get over what he has done to his (i.e. their) family. The kids see his actions as a betrayal and abandonment of them. What exactly is the proper response to his actions?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Reading again. Pretty good story, even better this time. Poor Jack.

iameaseliameaselalmost 4 years ago

Glad he got what was coming to him. Male or female cheaters are horrid low lifes.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 3 years ago
An excellent storey

Just because it's the other side of the coin, a cheater dealt with is a good thing.

Very well handled, very honest, and much appreciated. A standout story.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

A good read, a follow up should be made.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The blackmail used to force the adulterers' attendance at the confrontation dinner was nicely done. I'm not sure how Jack lost the end of his cock in a fight with a straight biker but oh well. He deserved that and more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Big revenge = five stars to infinity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story and very well developed characters and plot. A solid 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

pathetic - 1*

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Smart writing, although the last two paragraphs were a bit over the top. Whether an intervention of an exercise in divide and conquer, that family gathering hit all the right notes. It takes guts to do that and I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree that the last two paragraphs lowered the quality of the story significantly and needlessly. "Missing the end of his cock* is a cheap bit of misandry that long ago lost its shock value in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Poor writing, decent tale but almost unreadable!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ9 months ago

Good, no happy ending for the cheaters.

usaretusaret6 months ago

Sorry, what a crappy end. To cut and dry, much too dry and boring. May be true to life, but definitely not dramatic.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver12 days ago

The dinner intervention with the two cheaters was a great idea!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous