Direct to Video Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a few moments he was finished with her front, having ignored the area above her breast, she let him get away with that. Didn't want to push him too hard, besides, her back was going to be quite revealing. She turned over and Richie quickly started to rub the lotion onto her back, up near her shoulders. He was masterful. His hands put just the right amount of pressure and it felt like wonderful massage, especially as his hands moved down towards the small of her back. He paused there, her ass was almost completely visible with the tiny, thong-like bikini.

"Don't let my tush burn!" she said, wiggling it and trying to sound playful. She heard him suck in air. She was nervous too. She felt his hands tentatively feel her ass, touching the warm, taut skin. Her ass was her favorite feature and in a few minutes she could tell that he liked it as well, his hands were all over it and it felt amazing. She felt her pussy becoming sopping wet and she hoped that he didn't notice. Finally, he worked his way down her legs and he was finished. She rolled back over and saw him quickly dive over, rolling onto his stomach and she grinned this was working so well and she was enjoying it, even if she felt bad about it.

This was now part of the routine. By the end of the week, she didn't need to ask anymore. He just came out when he got home from school at grabbed the lotion. He seemed to be enjoying himself too, becoming more comfortable, even complimenting her, tentatively, on her body as he rubbed in the lotion. She decided to throw one more twist into the works on Thursday afternoon, just to test him out.

She had allowed him to put the lotion on her front again. It was starting to become normal for him to just happen to accidentally brush the bottom of her breast and she smiled as she turned over. This was working so much more easily than she had expected.

"I am starting to get a tan-line," she said, "Can you un-tie my top honey?"

"Ok," he said, he didn't say much to her during their pool time. It was so out of character for the usually chattering Richie. He was very obedient and she liked it. She could have had men turn into putty for her all her life, if only she'd realized it. He untied her top and slowly began to work in the lotion. He spent a lot of time on her ass and she knew that it was his favorite part and it made her proud. She could hear him breathing shallowly.

"Okay mom," he said finally, "I am done."

"Thank you sweetheart," she said and then quickly rolled over and sat up. She felt the cold breeze against her nipples but pretended she didn't. The bikini top hung around her neck like a necklace and her breast were fully exposed, showing her teardrop shaped breasts and pink nipples. She looked over at her son and smiled, still pretending. His eyes were giant and he was staring right at her.

"What is it?" she said, trying her best at acting although she could tell he wasn't really capable of listening at this point anyway, "Is there something on my face?" She shook her hair, trying to look sexy. Then she looked down.

"Sorry mom!" he said quickly.

"Oh my goodness, why didn't you tell me," Kitty said and then slowly went about the business of putting the bikini top back on. He was still staring at her, not even aware that he should probably look away, he was an 18 year old kid and completely entranced by a beautiful body. He didn't seem to care that it was his mother's body. It appeared as though he was ready, but was she?

Chapter 4: A Friend's Sister

During that same time Rachael wasn't just waiting around. She had been more shaken after the conversation with Ariel. She had walked home in an absolute fog. She couldn't really focus on the issue, her mind kept wandering to other mundane things and then it would snap back into her mind, making her feel sick and miserable. How could this have happened? How was she in this mess?

She started to think about where this situation had begun, where she had started having feelings for Kitty and when she had turned into a lesbian. But the thing was that she had no idea about any of those things. Everything had happened so easily, she just didn't know any other way to be.

Now that she was able to be honest with herself and to really explore her feelings she came to a few striking realizations. The first was that she was incredibly happy with her life, or at least had been before Ariel became involved. She loved all of her friends, she adored cheerleading, and she liked that boys drooled after her, even if she wasn't interested in them sexually. But that was the nut of the problem.

There was one girl in the school who was an open lesbian. Her name was Lisa and she played on the softball team and was all of the clichés that people associated with lesbianism. She was a bit masculine, she was strong and athletic, she had a deeper voice, a bit chubby, and was a bit aggressive. Furthermore, she tended to alienate girls and discomfit boys. It didn't matter that she was a very nice person when you got to know her (Rachael knew Lisa when they were younger and had been friendly acquaintances if not friends). But that wasn't Rachael. She wasn't just suppressing some sort of inner stereotypical lesbian; she was a lesbian and girly-girly.

Anytime she considered telling anyone about herself she knew what would happen. There would be some people who would reject her and that would be tough. But there wouldn't be many of them and they wouldn't be the kinds of people that she really cared about. The worse problem would be her friends and her family, the people she was close to. They would still love her, but the question would be, "Really?" it would be, "Is this some kind of a phase?" and maybe even worse, "Why do you do that when you are so pretty and popular and whatever?" She couldn't deal with those questions. They would ask them and they would make her angry. She didn't want to have to justify who she was just because she figured out who she was when she was in high school. It wasn't her fault that her mother and most of the people she knew didn't really know who they were yet.

And that is what made Kitty so magical. First of all, no words needed to be spoken. And there wasn't any marveling at the fact that she was a cheerleader and that while it was no longer "weird" to be a lesbian in some parts of America it was weird to be a cute, popular lesbian in high school. Kitty didn't care about any of that stuff and she never questioned it. She just accepted Rachael's love and gave it back with interest. What was so significant wasn't what they said to one another, it was what they didn't have to say to one another. Rachael couldn't lose that. It was too rare and too precious.

She had a far less difficult time deciding what to do when compared with Kitty, perhaps because she was young and didn't have as much respect for the consequences of her action. But when she woke up the next morning after her meeting with Ariel she had decided to do whatever it took to keep the woman that she loved and she decided she would set about it with her characteristic steely resolve.

The problem for Rachael was that once she decided that there was something she would do there was nothing in the world that could stop her. It didn't matter if she later found out it was a bad idea or that she didn't really want to do it anymore or anything else. She didn't have it in her make-up to quit at anything. It was part of the reason she resisted the beauty pageants her mother wanted her to do. She knew that she would do them for the rest of her life and hate every second of it. So after she had decided she would do whatever it took to keep Kitty, she started to think about what she would have to do and it made her stomach hurt, but she shucked that feeling aside. She knew that her love for Kitty overcame anything else she might be feeling.

She thought about her mother and realized that she wasn't ready for that sort of thing. Maybe if she eased herself in, started with something a bit easier, she might be able to force herself into more...unorthodox behavior. While Kitty was still trying to decide what she was going to do, Rachael already knew that she was going to try to bed her best friend's little sister. She was going to try to seduce Cindy's sister Tess. While coming to that conclusion was half the battle, she still had to decide what she was going to do to make that happen.

She rode to school with the two sisters the next Monday. She had been nervous all weekend that she would be nervous when she saw them or that she would blush and have a hard time meeting their eyes. But she found that it was just another day. She talked to her friend in the front seat and everything was normal and she looked at Tess in the rear view mirror. She appreciated how pretty the girl was. Her skin was so clear and white and her long, blood red hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She had an easy confident smile and a naiveté that was very sweet. She giggled like a little girl, but her breasts and bearing showed her to be a young lady.

Rachael began to think that she might be able to do this. She at least was able to convince herself to go farther. She just had to be sure that Cindy would be out of the picture. She didn't want to lose her friend. That afternoon, after cheerleading practice, Rachael decided to try and mine her friend for information. They were in the locker room, getting undressed after practice and preparing to pop into the showers.

"Ugh!" Rachael said.

"What's wrong?" Cindy asked, slipping off her bra from underneath of her tank top.

"Nothing, it's just I think my mom is going to make me go 'observe' a beauty pageant this weekend and every weekend for like the next month to try to convince me to get into it," Rachael lied. She was surprised by how cool she was with this. She had never realized what a smooth liar she was. She didn't know how to feel about the fact that she was quite proud of her skill.

"What is her problem," Cindy said shaking her head.

"I don't know," Rachael said, pulling a towel around her body and starting towards the shower, "but I guess that means any plans you've had for me for the next few weekends are off."

"Oh man!" Cindy said in a fake whine, "There is so much action in this town that you are going to miss out on!" They both laughed at this, but Rachael needed to keep digging.

"Seriously, what are you doing this weekend? Anything fun?"

"Why are you trying to torture yourself," Cindy said, getting into one of the stalls and turning on the water.

"I just like to know what I am missing out on so I can most accurately bitch at my mom," Rachael explained and Cindy smiled at her over the divider in the shower. For a moment, Rachael caught a glimpse of Cindy's body as her friend took off the rest of her clothes and before the steam from the shower obscured her ands he wondered if Tess had as toned and sexy a body. She wondered if Tess had her sister's small, pink nipples and smooth skin. But she tried to focus on the task at hand.

"Well if you must know, I am going to be out of town this weekend," Cindy explained.

"With the fam?" Rachael asked, holding her breath.

"Nah," Cindy said as she started to clean her body, "My cousin Mary is picking me up to take me to her college. It is really cheap or something and my parents really want me to go there, so I am going to check it out."

"Cool, I guess, is your sister going" Rachael said.

"No, you know she already decided she is going to Tech. She loved it there when she went to soccer campe last summer," Cindy explained. Rachael didn't want to prod too hard, but she needed more, "Anything else planned for the rest of the month?" she asked, trying to sound nonchalant.

"Well Sherlock, next time just submit your questions in writing," Cindy said but she was laughing, "No. I am going to just hang out the next few weekends actually."

"Gotcha," Rachael said and now she had a timeline. She had a week to do what needed to be done. But she needed one more thing, "You still have piano lessons on Tuesday and Thursday?"

"Yeah, why?" Cindy said, she seemed a little concerned now. Like she was wondering why Rachael was so desperate to know what she was going to be doing.

"Oh, I am probably going to go down to the mall on Tuesday and I was going to ask you to go but I realized that you'd probably be away for a few hours," Rachael explained and then realized she hadn't started to clean herself and quickly began to shower.

"Oh," Cindy said in such a way that showed Rachael that she had definitely bought it. She had a week now she realized. She was going to have to try and make the most of it. She finished up her shower and Cindy drove her home, none the wiser.

The next day, Rachael began to put her plan into action. She went to school like normal and rode to school with Cindy and Tess. She didn't let on that she had any special interest in Tess and tried desperately to keep everyone from mentioning what they would be doing after school. She went to all her classes and then went to cheer practice. Afterwards she had Cindy drop her home and everything was in place. She knew how much time she had and what she had to do. She was past the point of considering ramifications and possible distaste. She was in full action mode.

She came home and saw that her mother was in the living room looking at her old beauty pageant sashes. She usually went in and talked to her when she was like this, in a depressed mood. But there was no time for that now, Rachael had precious little time to get to work.

"Hey mom, I just remembered something I left at Cindy's house, I am going to run over there real quick," she said. Her mother didn't respond. She just nodded. Rachael dropped her bags and ran up to her room. She got changed out of her clothes and into a tight white t-shirt and a tight, short skirt. She didn't usually dress sexy, but she felt she looked good when she looked in the mirror. Good, but not overpowering.

It was about half a mile to the Womack house and so Rachael jogged. She was glad that it was a cool day and she didn't sweat. She stopped about a hundred yards from Tess and Cynthia's house and caught her breath and her nerves. She knocked on the door and felt her heart beat faster when Tess answered the door.

"Hey is Cindy there?" She asked quickly, smiling at her best friends little sister. Tess looked beautiful, with her warm smile on and wear tight little shorts and a small wife-beater.

"No, she is at piano practice," Tess explained comfortably.

"Oh damn it," Rachael said shaking her head, "I completely forgot about that. Shit!"

"What's wrong, do you want to come in?" Tess asked and Rachael walked right in. She walked into the kitchen and quickly sat down at the table. Tess sat across from her and stared at her. Rachael had never noticed it before but Tess had a strange look in her eye when she looked at her. Not lust by any stretch of the imagination, but she realized the girl idolized her. So weird because they were the same age, but the fact that Cindy was her older sister must've rubbed off on Cindy's friends as well. Besides, Rachael oozed cool, adult responsibility and poor Tess still seemed young.

"Oh it's nothing I guess. I just wanted to talk to her about something," Rachael said and then looked away like she was embarrassed. They sat in complete silence for a minute. Tess smelled nice across the table. Like roses or something. It made Rachael's heart beat a little faster.

"Sorry," Tess said finally.

"It's okay," Rachael said, turning back to the redhead. She paused for a second and then smiled brightly and said in a cheerful voice, "Hey! Maybe you can help me?"

"Me?" Tess said in a voice that sounded like a combination of fear and pride. She tried to play it cool, "Sure, what's up?" She was not looking Rachael in the eye, but staring at her hands instead. She was obviously nervous. This was one of her sister's friends. Here was a chance to impress.

"Well, It's my mom," Rachael explained. Tess had only met Mrs. Farmer once and thought that she was a beautiful and funny woman, if a little bit batty, "I think she is going to want to sign up for this adult beauty pageant I heard about on the radio."

"She is very pretty," Tess said and Rachael gave her a withering stare. In an attempt to save herself, Tess hastily added, "But I totally wouldn't want my mom doing something like that. How embarrassing!"

"I know!" Rachael said. She liked how this was going. She decided to try something. She reached forward and gently put both of her hands on top of Tess' hand as it perched daintly on the table. She felt a bit of tremble. She didn't know if Tess was sexually attracted to her, but she could tell that the girl was impressed and a bit intimidated by her and that was a good place to start, "I just wish she was more like your mom."

"Oh!" Tess said, thinking about her own, somewhat matronly 55 year old mother and couldn't for the life of her figure out why anyone would trade Mrs. Farmer for her. She wasn't even as nice as Rachael's mom.

"I'm sorry," Tess said.

"Can I tell you a secret? I have never told anyone this and I can't believe I am going to tell you," Rachael said. It was more a declaration than a question, but she waited for a response.

"Sure!" Tess said, trying and failing not to sound excited.

"I feel like I don't respect her anymore," she said wondering how untruthful she was being. Maybe not very, "I mean she is stuck in her glory days past and she married a guy way older than her all those years ago just to get his money and now they sleep in separate bedrooms. I don't know..." she trailed off. She felt a little guilty. Maybe she had just told a secret when she was just trying to be manipulative.

"You know," Tess said, "Everybody feels that way sometimes I think. I don't know your mother. But I know you and you are really cool and...special. If your mom wasn't who she was you'd be someone completely different. I think you shouldn't worry about it. I think everything happens for a reason."

Rachael thought for a moment. She considered this as it pertained to her mother and she considered it in relation to what she was being forced to do by Ariel. She realized that it seemed to make sense. She was almost happy that she had to do it now, Tess had actually helped her.

"I think you're right," Rachael said and Tess beamed. She didn't want to stick around too long she was just planting a seed.

"Thanks," Tess replied.

"Well, I guess I better shove off," Rachael said, giving the girl a little squeeze on the hand, "Thanks for giving me something to think about."

"Sure," Tess said, she had wanted to say more, but she didn't know what. She wanted Rachael to stay. Rachael made her feel...special. She had this way of talking that made it feel like she was really listening, rather than just waiting for her turn to talk. She wondered sometimes if Cindy realized how special her best friend was. But Rachael was already out the door. She was walking home and she was smiling. This was going to work.

The next day Rachael decided to let Tess hang a little bit. She didn't want to start hanging around her too much. She didn't say anything more than hello to her in the car when she and a quick wave as she got out at school. Tess seemed excited to see her when she first got in and then a little bit upset when Rachael didn't acknowledge the sudden growth of intimacy between them. Rachael didn't feel bad, she understood that she had to think strategically and sometimes that was going to cause a little bit of discomfort.

The rest of the day was very routine, including cheerleading practice and everything else. In unguarded moments if seemed strange to Rachael that despite the absolute bizarre nature of her life at this point, that everything else in the world just kept going on like normal, as if nothing had ever happened. It didn't bother her so much as just make her feel odd about the world. Things were so much less certain than they had once been.