Direct to Video Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning she woke up early and called Cindy. It was all part of her plan, "Hey Cindy, my mom is going to give me a ride this morning. She wants to talk about something, I will see you at practice," she said. She didn't want to see Tess until later.

"No problem brotha!" Cindy said and Rachael laughed. Cindy said the absolute strangest things sometimes. It made her feel bad that she was trying to seduce her little sister. She walked down the stairs and found her mom, sitting quietly in the living. She looked beautiful but incredibly sad. Rachael wished that there was something to cheer her mother up out of this funk that she had been in lately, but there wasn't really any time for that.

"Hey mom, Cindy's car is getting inspected today. Can you give me a ride to school?" she asked and her mother just kept staring at the TV for a second, "Mom!"

"Oh sure honey, just go grab my keys," Emma said, pointing towards her purse. Rachael retrieved it and soon they were in the car.

"Thanks mom," Rachael said as they reached the school and grabbed her backpack. But Emma put out her hand and grabbed her daughter's shoulder.

"Honey can we talk about something for a second?" She asked and Rachael felt her stomach drop into her knees. Somehow her mother had found out about everything and she was screwed. This was going to be hell.

"What is it?" Rachael said, trying to sound cool but failing.

"I know you don't want to do pageants," Emma started and Rachael knew that she was out of the woods. Her mother never noticed anything about her except that she was pretty. So why had she expected something different now that she was in trouble.

"Yeah..." Rachael said. She wanted to get out of the car now. Her mother was so annoying sometimes.

"Well I have come to accept that," her mother said, looking at her with big doe eyes as though it were a major failing on her part, "But I saw an ad in one of my pageant websites and there is going to be a pageant for mothers between the ages of 30-50 here in town and I think I want to do it," she said. Rachael almost laughed. Her cover story had turned into reality.

"Listen mom, I am going to be late. Do what you want," Rachael said and rolled her eyes. Emma started to say something but Rachael was already out of the car and slamming the door behind her. There was no time for this sort of thing today.

The rest of the school day was pretty easy. She felt good now that she was on the hunt. She wasn't worried about Ariel and all of her thoughts about Kitty were pleasant. It was a little bit tough not to see Kitty, not to hang out with her, not to have sex with her. Cheerleading seemed to help. Practice went well and her coach even commented on what seemed to be an increased level of dedication and concentration.

Finally, the day was over and Rachael left school. She knew that on Thursday afternoons Tess would meet some of her friends at a local Mexican restaurant for a late lunch after school. She was going to casually make her way over there and have a little conversation with her. It was a short walk but Rachael had to make a circuitous route to make sure that Tess didn't see her on her way.

About half an hour after school let out, Rachael made her way into the restaurant. She looked out of the corner of her eye and saw that Tess was there with a group of her friends. They looked really sexy and Rachael realized that this was going to be fun. But it all depended on Tess. Rachael quickly ordered a burrito and got a coke and walked past Tess' table slowly, but not embarrassingly so.

"Hey Rach!" Tess said, a little too excited to be cool. Rachael closed her eyes and knew that she was in. This might just work. She turned around casually and that Tess and all her friends were looking at her.

"What's up," she said and walked over to them.

"Nothing, why didn't you ride with us today?" Tess said, looking around at the other girls to see if they were impressed. Tess' friends were pretty, but they were all sort of "hangers-on" types. Rachael was a prom queen type.

"I had to ride with my mom," Rachael said in such a way as to convey to Tess that it had something to do with their earlier conversation and that it should remain a secret.

"That's cool," Tess said.

"Yeah I guess. I mean I would have preferred to ride with you guys, but you know how it is sometimes," she said, looking directly at Tess. She was making a specific effort not to look at any of Tess' friends. She wanted Tess to know that she had her complete and undivided attention.

"I like your purse," one of Tess' blonde friends said. Rachael turned and looked at her. She knew this girl's face but didn't know her name. Her natural inclination was to be bright and cheerful with everyone, but her plans demanded something different.

"Thanks," she said sort of sarcastically, "It's so old and out of style." The girl looked embarrassed, "YOU have a nice bag Tess," Rachael said, picking it up and admiring it. She set in back down, making deep eye contact with Tess. As she set it down, she gently rubbed her hand against Tess' arm.

"Thanks!" Tess said. The other girl looked embarrassed and Rachael almost felt bad about it on the surface, but she fought it off.

"So what are your plans for the weekend?" she asked.

"Me?" Tess asked, looking at her friends.

"Who else?"

"I don't know. Lyda is staying over at my house tomorrow night. I don't have any plans for Saturday night," Tess said, blushing. All the attention was making feel uncomfortable.

"At your house or Lyda's?" she asked. She didn't know Lyda, hoped that she could be gotten rid of.

"My house," Tess said. Rachael was excited this could be good.

"Well maybe I will give you a call on Saturday since your sister won't be around. We can go see a movie or something," she didn't pose it as a question, but a declaration of what was going to happen.

"Sure" Tess said.

"See ya," Rachael said and turned around and walked out of the door before there could be any response. Everything was in place, just the hard stuff was left to do.

Chapter 5: Mommy Dearest

Everything was in place now. Kitty couldn't put it off any longer. It had rained the day before and now, on a Tuesday afternoon after school, she knew that she had to act. She had butterflies in her stomach. She went up to her room after she got home from work and quickly got into her bathing suit. She had purchased a new one for the occasion, hoping to get him to notice that she was switching it up. It was in some ways less sexy than the one her husband had gotten her, but it was bright red and she knew that it made her chest stick out and her breasts look big. She thought about all the boys in school who would be drooling to see their teacher like this and she thought of Rachael.

Finally, her thoughts settled on her son. She realized now that she was more than a little bit excited. She had a plan, but didn't know if it would work. Further, she didn't know what it would mean for her life and her family if it did work. She took a deep breath and headed out to her pool. She quickly took her normal spot, reclining on the chair.

Richie came out a few minutes later wearing his bathing suit with the sunscreen in his hand. She looked at him and saw that he was very much a handsome man. But also her son. She started to waiver. Maybe she wouldn't be able to go through with this.

"Hey mom," he said, "can I put this on?" he said it with such urgency that she could feel the desire click between them. She was resolved now. She was going to make the attempt.

"Sure thing baby," she said and rolled over on her back. Just like everyday, he became his slow, careful ministrations. He rubbed the lotion in deeply, placing his hands as closely as he could to her breasts. To her ass. Her neck. She felt her entire body getting hot and she knew that she was breathing shallowly. It was the most intense feeling she had ever had. She closed her eyes now and didn't think about her son. She just thought about his hands and about Rachael. And about sex. She needed it. Badly.

"Mom?" Richie said and she opened her eyes quickly and realized he was staring at her, "Is everything okay?"

"Yes honey," she said, breathing in deeply. She noticed that her nipples were hard and she saw his eyes staring at them, "Why do you ask?"

"I don't know," he said, his eyes not moving, "You were just acting sort of weird."

"Oh you are the one acting weird," she said playfully, but covered her chest with her arms. He looked a bit startled but then sat down on chair next to her. They sat for awhile. Her stomach was tied up in knots. She prepared to act.

"Sorry," he said and looked at his feet. She slapped him playfully on the shoulder.

"I am just teasing you," she said in a sultry voice, "Hey do you want to play a game?" she asked.

"What kind of game," he said, looking nonplussed.

"Just close your eyes and count to ten. When you open them, come get me," she said casually.

"So we are playing tag or hide and seek or something?" he asked sounding disinterested, "Come on mom. I thought you were going to suggest cards of something. I don't want to play hide and seek."

"Just humor me," she said.

"Do you seriously want to play hide and seek?" Richie asked, standing up.

"Why do you have to question everything? If you want to play the game, just close your eyes and start to count." He shook his head, but he wanted to find out what she was doing. He did as he was told now. Covering his eyes with his hands he began to slowly and calmly count down. Kitty got up slowly from her chair and crept up behind him. She got down on her knees behind him and breathed deeply.

"Four..." he said slowly. She reached her hands up, but carefully didn't touch his body, "Three..." he said and she took a deep breath, "Two..."

"GOTCHA!" she screamed suddenly and the hooked her hands into his bathing suit and quickly slid his bathing suit down around his ankles. He spun quickly, his face already red with embarrassment. Kitty was laughing good naturedly and saw in the brief instant it was visible that he was clearly erect. His penis was average, like his father's. No more than 5 and a half inches long. He still had a hint of an erection from massaging her ass and they both knew she saw it.

"Oh my GOD!" he yelled and grabbed his bathing suit and quickly ran into the house, mortified. Suddenly, she felt terrible. This had certainly not been the plan. She didn't want to make him feel like a pervert or something. She knew he was sensitive. She quickly got up from where she was kneeling and rushed into the house.

"RICHIE!" she called out as she entered the house but there was no answer, "RICHIE?" She started to search the house, looking in the living room, the kitchen, even the bathroom. She went upstairs and saw that his door was closed. She sighed with relief, at least he left the house or anything. She thought and remembered that there was a nanny cam in his room. There was still plenty of time.

She walked up to the door and knocked quietly. There was no answer. She knocked a little bit louder, but still there was nothing. Finally, she banged on the door and said his name and still it was silent. She thought for a minute about Richie's privacy but decided that this was an important moment in her life. She needed to take charge. She could very well lose her lover and her son if she screwed this up. She put her hand on the doorknob and it was unlocked. She opened it quietly and walked in.

Richie was laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling. He looked completely dazed and embarrassed. She couldn't tell whether or not he still had an erection, but she was being very cagey. She knelt down next to the bed and gently put her hand on his arm.

"Richie?" she said.

"Seriously mom, I am not in the mood. You need to go away," he said with such vehemece that it almost hurt. Had he figured out what she was doing? Had he gotten to the bottom of her plan and was now disgusted with her? Or was she just ashamed of his attraction to her and didn't want to see her. She felt butterflies in her stomach. But she had to push forward.

"Are you mad at me?" she asked, "I was just teasing. I didn't mean to be an ass. It was just a joke." She had to cut herself off before she started to stammer. She had to try to play it cool.

"You aren't disgusted with me?" he asked, looking pained. Kitty was no less surprised. Why would she be disgusted with him, "I thought you came up to tell me how disappointed you were. I didn't need you to tell me that, I am plenty disappointed in myself," Richie said and she was taken aback. Richie sat up on the bed and swung his legs around and looked at her.

"Honey why would I get angry at you? I feel so bad that I embarrassed you. That wasn't what I was trying to do," Kitty replied and smiled at her son.

"I thought you'd be upset because..." he said and then his face got very red and he started looking down at his toes. He looked very uncomfortable again.

"What is it dear?" she said, leaning forward and gently resting he forearms on her son's knees.

"I thought you'd be angry because...because when you pulled my pants down I was...hard," he said, taking several seconds to blurt it all out. She let him stew in it for a moment. She had him where she wanted him now. She knew what to do now. There would be no more doubt.

"You're worried about that?" she asked, still letting him hang on.

"Yeah," he said, still looking a bit nervous.

"I mean that happens to men, why would this make you nervous?" she said. She wanted him to say that she had made him hard. She needed to hear it. She felt her body flushing. She knew her cheeks were reddening and she could feel her pussy getting wet.

"Because," he started and he looked very nervous. She smiled at him and shook her head, encouraging him to speak, "Because you gave it to me," he basically growled. She see the pain in his eyes.

"I see," she said.

"I know. I am disgusting. I can't believe I..." he started and she started to shush him.

"Honey, don't say things like that!" she said and he looked up, with his sweet, trusting eyes and looked at her longingly, "There is nothing wrong with you. Oh dear this is all my fault!"

"No don't say that! You didn't do anything mom. I am just weird or wrong or something," he stammered. If he only knew.

"Don't be sorry. I was the one who made this happen. I made you touch my body and I took off your bathing suit. None of this would have happened if I wasn't acting like such a... jerk!" Kitty said and managed to get a few tears to well in her eyes.

"Its okay mom. Honest. I just think that you are really... pretty," he said, and he leaned forward and hugged her earnestly. She hugged him back, holding him tightly, letting him smell her skin.

"Do you really think I am pretty. I am not an old hag?" she asked.

"NO!" he said forcefully and then seemed to feel embarrassed about it.

"Do you think we can put this behind us? Can we agree that neither one of us will get angry and we can just go back to being a happy family?" she asked.

"Okay!" he said and truly seemed relieved. But she could feel him squirming a bit. The hug had pressed her breasts against his legs and she could tell that he was hard again. They sat for awhile in a slightly awkward silence and then she started to speak again.

"You know there is nothing to be ashamed of with your penis. You can't control that and you have a very handsome...body," she explained. Trying to sound sexy and motherly at the same time. She was surprised to find that she was able to combine those two seemingly disparate qualities together. Her son looked a little surprised.

"Some of the other boys in gym class say that it is small," he explained. Maybe she should've sent him to public school with girls. It was clear that his lack of interaction with girls was causing him some anxiety about his body. She felt that was pretty natural. It was obvious he was looking for confirmation or denial of his fears and his mother was willing to offer him the latter.

"Well I didn't really get a chance to see it, but I am sure you are absolutely normal honey. Besides which, girls don't really care about that sort of things. It's just something that boys like to compete about," she explained.

"Oh, thanks mom" he said sarcastically and rolled his eyes. He took that as to mean he was small.

"Here sweetie, let me take a look at it and I will tell you what I think," she explained in an almost clinical voice. He looked at her with a wide-eyed stare and then gave an uncomfortable laugh like he thought that she may be joking, "I am not joking Richie. Let momma have a look. I want to reassure you that you are fine. It's not like I haven't seen it before."

For a moment her son didn't move. He just looked at her with an awkward smile on his face. He still wasn't 100% sure she was serious and he had another erection. Maybe he would get in trouble this time. However, it was a risk he was willing to take. He felt very strange. Beyond his emotions, which were so confusing that he couldn't even begin to understand them, he was also very, very aroused. More so than he had ever been before. He thought about girls all the time, wanted to go on dates, wanted to have sex. But it was so difficult to talk to girls. He'd thought turning 16 would help his confidence, driving and all that. But it hadn't. Then he'd thought turning 18 would do it, being an adult. That hadn't done it. But this conversation with his mother, it was changing something.

Slowly he lifted up his hips on the bed and Kitty, moved her arms to ensure he could move. He let his bathing suit slide down his legs onto the floor. He was now completely naked, blushing and sitting on his bed. Kitty leaned forward again, putting her forearms once again against her son's knees.

"See, that wasn't so hard was it?" she said, "Or maybe it is," she said with a good natured smiled, looking at his small, but rock hard cock.

"Sorry," he said, blushing harder than ever.

"Don't be, I was just teasing," she explained. Now she leaned her head forward and placed her chin on the top of her forearms. She as just a few short inches away from his hard dick. She couldn't believe how aroused she was. She was drinking in every veiny, tight inch of his cock with her eyes. She could smell his musk. She had never wanted a cock as bad as she did now. The naughtiness was suddenly so exciting.

"Is it big? Would a girl like it" he asked in a breathless voice.

"Oh honey. It is a perfectly normal and handsome penis," she said in a breathy voice. She could feel her hot breath bouncing back against his dick and back into her face. She could see his member throbbing and she could feel the heat coming off of it.

"So there is nothing wrong with it?" he asked, she could see a little bit of pre-cum dribbling off the tip and down the shaft.

"There is one little thing," she said.

"What?" he asked leaning forward a little bit.

"It is so dirty!" she said and quickly leaned forward and took the tip of his circumcised penis into her mouth. She closed her eyes and felt his entire body go stiff. She felt his warm, spongy dick tip against her tongue and felt unbelievably horny. She just held it there for a second, feeling tasting the salty flavor and swirling her tongue around on the tip. She could hear him gasping but he didn't say anything.

She knew that now as the time. She had him completely within her power. It was then that the overall disgust with what she was doing washed over her and for a second it almost won. She felt a bit of revulsion for herself. Her son's cock was in her mouth. And she liked it. However, soon she began to focus on that last part. Suddenly, her revulsion became part of what made this so sexy. So exciting and so wrong. That made it even sexier.

1...34567...11