Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
raider12raider12about 15 years ago
great read, can't wait to see more!!!

Loved it!!!! was in the process of reading your annie stories again and found this one. Very exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well done!

Liked it, but still want you to finish the Annie series!

DocCISDocCISabout 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

For those inquiring, yes, I still plan (and am working on) the Annie series. The next chapter sort of got off on a tangent (no pool party yet, but it's coming, LOL) so it is going to be a two-part chapter. That seems to be what people wanted after the last huge chapter so hope to get that one out soon!<br><br>

This story just came out of nowhere. I started thinking about it and the next thing I knew just had to get it written. It was done almost in a day so that was pretty quick for me when some of my chapters have taken a year!<br><br>

Again appreciate the comments and constructive criticism!

davidwriterdavidwriterabout 15 years ago
excellent

Great stuff! This is typically excellent work from this writer - a nice bit of 'southern hospitality' for the young lady, for sure! Good story title too, very funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Enjoyed this.

Would also appreciate the continuation of the Annie series.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Just another queer story that I rated 1*.

Specifically, one of my biggest fantasies has been to watch her have sex with another man,

After that I stopped reading age gave the queer story a 0.

DocCISDocCISover 12 years agoAuthor
@DWornock

Not sure what you mean by age since her and her husband are in their 30's. The two guys I did not mention their age, but they are interning from college so you can guesstimate their ages to be mid-to-late 20's. Did you get the impression they were younger?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Enjoyed this story

Doc: I enjoyed this story, I note it's been a couple of years since you finished Chapter #1 and you have started "Lapdancer". Both good stories, I hope you will be able to get back to writing more chapters on Director/Ms. with the international scope of her job you could take this story to some interesting places. I.e. Beaches, clubs of Brazil and its carnivals, the exotic cities of South America. The islands of the Caribbean.

I look forward to your next story, either Director/Ms or Lapdance.

DocCISDocCISabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

I am DEFINITELY planning a second chapter. There may even be a third as you mentioned, the international thing is a nice twist.

As you noticed it's been a while...that's more due to lack of time to write than interest. Lapdancing has been my current "thing" but Annie and Dreams and this series are ones I still plan on continuing. I also have 3 others that I have yet to publish I have been working on (one series, 2 stand-alones). Again, it is more time than anything.

Chapter 2 will be taking her to Argentina...although I am not sure if I can pull that off as I only speak English and never been out of the US, hehehe. Still, going to give it my best when I can get to it!

RetiredTravellerRetiredTravellerover 11 years ago
You have a excellent Writing Style.

Over the past couple of weeks I have read all your stories, I find your style of erotic story telling to be excellent and keeps me wanting to read more.

I look forward to your next story being posted for any or all your present stories.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yee Haw!

I liked the plot twist at the end. Sneaky wife lol.

DocCISDocCISalmost 9 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Thanks, much appreciated!

If I ever can find the time, have a Ch. 02 in the works, but have other projects (Lapdancing Girlfriend, Annie, etc.) to finish before this one can finally get more loving ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WISH FOLLOW UP

I agree with previous comment - says chapter 1 but never a follow up. Well written, good descriptions and enjoyable. Please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous