Dirk and Roxy Pt. 03a

Story Info
Darness of Trouble.
9.7k words
4.56
6.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was April first and you know what that means and the guys, Elaine, and I had a prank planned for the bosses secretary, Joyce. The boss had been fucking her almost daily for years I think. She was always sexily dressed but not over the top sexy. Elaine found a pair of her thongs in the bathroom trash can a few days earlier and came up with the devious plan. She had all of us jack off into them and she was going to put them on her chair. Joyce had a set routine when she came to work, make coffee sit down and check emails, then pour two cups of coffee, one for her boss of course. He would come in, pick up the coffee, head to his tiny and very messy office. Joyce would then always go to the bathroom before visiting his office for daily inventory quotes.

Elaine had stuck some very strong two sided tape to the panties. It worked better than we had hoped, for when she went to the bathroom, the panties were glued to her rump. It was Friday and she always wore tight jeans. We were laughing our asses off. She hadn't noticed and went to her morning meeting with the thong hanging from her ass. The boss came out and chewed our asses off, but he was laughing as well.

Elaine and I talked about many things since she found out I was much better, mentally and physically. Especially after she met Roxy at the bar we all go to sometimes. Being Thirty-two and a mother of two and not bad looking but acted like one of the guys, she was one of those bored women and sexually frustrated. A couple times a month if you were lucky, no wonder that slave pen could do a great business. Elaine couldn't afford that however. I decided to prank her also, I got her one of those remote bullets that Roxy, Shauna and I played with at times. After much debate I kept the remote for the day. Elaine never said anything and thought it was a joke probably, I know she had to see it and the note attached but never said anything.

After the late afternoon break, she whispered, "I am ready to play." in my ear. I laughed at her and turned the remote on, her eyes went wide. I don't know how she concentrated driving the forklift but I didn't have to worry about the buzzing noise at high speed. About twenty minutes before quitting time she came and asked for the remote and went to the bathroom. "Job well done, seven times. Thank you so much." She said returning a minute before clock out time, both of us laughing.

I came home to my two wonderful slaves waiting at the door. I am horny as all get out from the way the day went at work. Took both of them by surprise as I made no pretenses taking Shauna and her wonderful mouth as soon as I walked in. I had other plans for Roxy as she remained in position. Those plans got stymied when I spied Cousin It on the couch watching in rapt attention. Truthfully, it turned me on even further having someone watch I didn't know. I am thinking a joke on me now, wish it turned out that way. After all the kisses between the three us afterward and my drink in hand they all had to talk to me.

Cousin It or Tess as that is her real name. Five foot five, packaged differently, smaller than Roxy on top, full B. Thick black hair to her knees, had it fixed in three pony tails with different color scrunchies. Dressed in layered black, black leggings ending in lace, black lace skirt over them. Black tank top with white mesh top and a black lace top over that even. Heavy black makeup except for her lips, glossy sexy red. Classic sexy goth look I thought rounding out her wear with three inch black pumps. She never said a word, just watched with odd hazel eyes.

Shauna explained what she knew about her. Tess is the niece of the now deceased owner of the B&B, she would be twenty-one in a couple months, not the brightest rock in the quarry. Tess was living with her uncle who owned the B&B since her parents died six years ago in an auto accident. She dropped out out of school to work at the B&B but did the classes through the computer to finish, home schooled.

Her uncle died of a heart attack a week ago under mysterious circumstances according to Tess. He hired Shauna of course and she said he was a pretty fit guy in his late fifties. The place is in trust until she turns twenty-one in mid June and a manager was hired to run the place until then.

Tess rarely talks to anyone, being called a freak by most people. She dresses goth so people will leave her alone actually. Tess and Shauna work together of course and became good friends. Though I recalled Shauna saying she was a bit off her rocker so to speak. Tess was actually hiding in her car so she knew no one could see or follow her and had Shauna drive her here. I thought she was paranoid or delusional if you ask me.

Tess was being harassed by two Slum Rat Bitches, the remaining gang members of thugs, thieves and drug dealers. Long story short, the urban renewal project is heating back up taking the remaining vestiges of their gangland home away and they had no where to run they could afford. Well, that was the thought anyway.

They knew she is inheriting the B&B. Hint, new place to set up shop. They were trying to convince her of the easy way before resorting to more unconventional methods. She had a problem that no one with any kind of authority would believe her. Yup, everybody thought she was paranoid and delusional. I would have thought the same thing except Shauna confirmed the issue by accidentally overhearing the conversation.

I sat and thought about the situation for a while. Yeah, past experience says the Slum Rats have no scruples but I could only come up with one, maybe two scenarios that would work, even then it could be iffy. Someone more sinister could be lurking in the shadows however. Didn't seem like a plan to make her sell cheap or run her off either. Maybe it was all nonsense and she just wanted in on our secret life.

The more I thought about the B&B though, I could see how it could be used and a prize worth taking. The place is a mansion after all, I had been in it once when I was younger, school dance. Built like a southern plantation house, with a ball room, kitchen, dining room and drawing room on the first floor. Ten large bedrooms on the second floor with a large staircase from reception. Servants quarters off the kitchen where Tess probably lived. Stables for four horses and riding corral. The entire property was walled off in wrought iron and concrete fencing with double swinging entrance gate. They did a great business hosting parties and weddings, indoor and outdoor.

Tess wasn't asking for much, she just wanted to wear the pink leather collar she brought with her with a dangling star pendant like Shauna. She just needed someone to vouch for its intended use. That idea stunned me, something that simple would scare them off. Tess explained the symbolism, it was the one thing the Slum Rats feared the most. You don't cross a Master's slave, retribution alarms them.

Roxy and I talked privately after she pulled me off to the side while Shauna and Tess talked. Roxy said it might be a far fetched story but could be very truthful also. She could handle the situation if the need arose plus Tess could make a nice addition in either case. I wouldn't have to be involved unless something came up.

I didn't like the idea all that much the more I thought about the situation. I wasn't the rich and powerful Master they would fear, more like an ant to be stepped on. I could see why Tess came to us in a way. She would know others in the area surely, more capable than us to protect her. Maybe she didn't trust them or more to the point, she didn't want to become theirs or possibly they couldn't trust her. I became the scales of blind justice all of a sudden and the feeling is very uncomfortable. I gave Roxy leeway in the matter but to keep me apprised of the situation if one developed. Roxy had a couple hours of time to talk with Tess which I never thought about.

Tess joined us in the basement fun that evening, as a playful active participant. Even telling me we should get some special tape, she was no stranger to the activities. Tess and Shauna seemed attracted to one another and even demonstrated the use of the two headed dildo we hadn't got around to as of yet. Tess was a bit different with her pierced nipples and intricate red and green flowered vine tramp stamp on her lower back.

I was very proficient with the crop and really my favorite demented choice of weaponry. I knew how hard and where to direct my blows on Roxy. I could make her whimper or howl in pain and she never knew which was coming. I liked using the short floggers on her pussy instead of the crop. The longer flogger on her backside. I never used the real long flogger, heeding the advice of Roxy and not feeling the need for its use. Roxy got a new sensation tonight however when I put her in the swing and used the short flogger on her spread pussy. Tess and Kelly each attacked a breast and nipple. Normally, Roxy held back til I sunk John Henry in to the balls and fucked her silly, she let loose like a banshee before hand. I gave her a different reward, I sunk balls deep into her well lubed ass. Shauna performed clean up duty on my poor exhausted cock while I watched Tess do the same with Roxy. That turned me on and Roxy as well as it was a first for getting her ass reamed by a very talented tongue. Shauna got another delightful load to swallow.

Tess wanted worked over with the crop but only her tits basically. She didn't want to be tied up as of yet either as she sat on the floor and leaned back grabbing her ankles with her hands, like Shauna the first time. I think it was more about her gaining trust in me and satisfied with the results I hope. Roxy and I rested comfortably on the couch as Shauna and Tess did the rumba with the two headed chap. Tess and her hair turned me on and I had devious plans developing in my mind but did need a trim to even it out.

Roxy filled me in later about Tess. Tess was sometimes a willing participant to her guests at the B&B. She hadn't exactly let loose about being tied up and I could understand that fear. She was also scared and feared being alone in the world and actually very submissive but she had to trust first. She trusted few and her look and attitude kept most people away. She could defend herself in a one on one situation but not a group. The red lip stick was for my satisfaction over her more conventional black, a learned trait.

I guess things were going according to plan as I hadn't heard a word, just a warning issued weeks ago. Tess would come over for an hour or two on Friday evenings with Shauna for a little fun. She liked to sit and masturbate with a vibrator when I came home, we never had sex. It wasn't that she didn't trust me, she was more into women and since she wasn't exactly my slave, I didn't bother. That wasn't exactly the truth I later learned.

Elaine surprised me and Friday afternoons started to become a ritual between us. She upped her game this Friday by wanting her nipples pinched hard before going to the bathroom, she got off with a hard squeak that left her blue jeans soaked even. I was gone before she got out of the bathroom and I am laughing on the ride home. Then the transmission started slipping, disgustingly great, and I just got the house paid off. Oh well, just a matter of time I knew. No car for Shauna yet either. Shit! Shit! Shit! Finding a working transmission could be a problem plus taking all weekend to install made matters worse. Why couldn't it have happened last weekend, would have had three days to fix it.

Next, I walked in the door, woe is me. No one was home, a first and quickly raised an alarming concern on my part. I didn't know what to do so I fixed a JD and Coke to calm my nerves. I had my first sip when I heard the incessant beep of a truck backing up outside. Surprised to find a flat bed tow truck in the driveway. The driver handed me a note and proceeded to take my poor old truck away. After emptying the cab and removing the plates. The note was from Roxy, told me to take a shower, get dressed and pack my black outfit. She would be home in about an hour or so and not to worry. Yeah, right!

I followed her request after downing my drink. I wondered how she knew my truck was broke down. That was the first thing that came to mind. I got ready in record time and had my bag packed waiting on Roxy just as she asked. Roxy came in about ten minutes later giving me the shush sign with her finger to her lips.

"Sorry I am late Master. JoEllen was so slow at the salon." Roxy stated but I could see the tension in her eyes though her nails looked fabulous.

"She did a great job." I said playing along though it didn't make sense and she was still in her dentist scrubs.

"Give me a minute Master, to change and we will be on our way." Roxy stated happily.

"Hurry my loving slave." I replied playing along.

It didn't take her long as she came out dressed in jeans and a tank top that left her breasts on yummy display and heels. She carried a bag with her also. I gathered up mine and we left for the car. "Talk about nothing Master, the car might be bugged." She whispered in my ear.

"Did they say when your truck is going to be fixed?" Roxy asked once we were on the highway headed out of town.

"Nah, they just sent a tow truck to get it." I stated looking at Roxy quizzically.

"I know how much you love that old thing. I hope they can fix it." Roxy stated with a wink though I could see the anger in her face.

"Not the end of the world, I was planning on getting a new one soon anyway." I replied laughing.

"Raven and Pearl are going to be so happy to see us." Roxy stated telling me where we were going at least.

"Been awhile hasn't it. Hope they are ready for a fun weekend." I said playing along.

"They can't wait but I have to go to the bathroom." Roxy stated as she pulled off into the rest stop.

We both got out as I wanted some answers and something to drink. Roxy got our bags and threw me mine which I thought was funny. Roxy did have to go to the bathroom so I waited drinking my Coke until she came out. I was pretty upset at what she had to say. They almost pulled it off right under her savvy nose. The B&B registry was suddenly changed to a wedding party for tomorrow and the guest list changed for the next two weeks. Tess nor Shauna knew of the changes either so the acting manager and lawyer were in on the plans. There is going to be a wedding Roxy surmised, only Tess is going to be the bride. That makes sense, one of the scenarios I had come up with but didn't think plausible.

Roxy put a little glitch in their plans letting it be known we were going to be away for the weekend and not taking Shauna with us. My truck was sabotaged so her car could be tracked instead of both. She didn't know if the car and house were bugged or we were followed. Pearl and Raven had her car already and taking it to their apartment. She tossed me a new set of keys and kissed me. "Happy Birthday a month early." She giggled out.

I am worried about both of my slaves of course. Roxy was worried also but had things under control she told me. Roxy didn't think they would hurt Shauna but didn't want to leave Tess alone either. It was the only solution she could come up with where both could be together without raising suspicion.

We drove back to town in my new semi used truck. A black 1500 Dodge Ram, bottom of the line demonstrator and last years model. Quite nice except it had bucket seats. I loved the stereo system and the ride, nice and smooth. After thinking it over I did ask the dumb question of why not go and pick them up and spoil their plans completely. Roxy only told me there is more at stake than just the B&B but wouldn't elaborate. We stayed at a hotel downtown for the night.

I didn't know what she had planned. All I knew, Roxy was gone most of the morning and part of the afternoon, she refused to take me along. We returned to the house after she picked me up and wasn't all that happy. She sent me to the store for Long Island Iced Tea makings at about six after we had dinner. She still wasn't in a good mood and and very quiet. I thought whatever is planned she needed something to relax her and listening intently to the radio.

We left the house about seven thirty with a gallon pitcher of drinks made. She drove to the stables and small barn on The Estates which I thought was odd. Entering the barn however were too very naked and heavily tattooed girls suspended from an overhead beam. Both with blindfolds and gags, facing only inches apart from each other.

"I see you two didn't have any problems cutting their clothes off with the razor blades. Damn, not even a scratch, you were too easy on them. I think we should reclaim your charms." Roxy said in a voice that would make the earth tremble. She unhooked the charms, one on a bracelet of each girl. "Souvenir bracelets you stupid fucking cunts, tracking devices also." Roxy wailed into their ears but didn't get much of a response from the two.

"Sorry about your husbands and the rest of your so called ruthless gang. I assume you heard the news report. Well done slaves, Master will be pleased you let them hear the news from the radio for themselves. Being thieves is one thing, but senseless rape for kicks or petty revenge is another, so is murder. They had different orders you know, shoot first and ask question later." Roxy screamed in their ears eliciting a struggle this time and muffled crying from both.

"You knew didn't you, that makes it even fucking worse. Of course you did, you were there weren't you, Janelle? To think I was even a little kind Janelle to you." Roxy lambasted again to more muffled screams and struggling, even tears freely running down her cheeks from under the mask and drool making another streaming patch from the corners of her mouth.

I was the one needing the refreshment as I was shaking, Tess and Shauna joined me, equally as distraught and shaken. This was monstrous even by my standards already and it was only words. They may have deserved what is happening but knowing my beautiful loving wife was behind the actions is another story. I held Tess because she was so distraught and crying on my shoulder. Evidently these two had something to do with her uncle's death.

"You defiled my Master's slaves, that was bad enough. You should really should have checked the computer, it recorded your act and your little bracelet." Roxy said gruffly putting on rubber gloves she borrowed from the office. Removing the charm bracelet from Janelle then coating her glove and bracelet with lube.

Janelle was struggling again but not the other girl who apparently didn't know what Roxy was talking about. I didn't know if it was the drink calming me down or understanding what Roxy found out that made it seem right. I was confused, I knew Roxy was listening intently to the radio but not sure for what, I didn't pay attention as usual. I watched on as Roxy jammed the bracelet up her ass then added a butt plug, not a small one either, Roxy struggled but finally forced it in. Janelle struggling fiercely to no avail and the loudest muffled screams yet.

"I bet you held her hand Patty!" Roxy stated proceeding with the same procedure on the other girl with the same results. Roxy then used bale twine to tie the legs of both girls up. Their knees were bent and the soles of their feet were sticking up and tied together. Making a belt with the twine around their waist to hold them in place. Their full weight on the cuffs that held them suspended putting a lot of stress on their arms and knees. An interesting hog tie but didn't know why. Both wailing and in tears that was dripping from their faces.

Roxy waited for them to calm down before pulling the gag out of the mouth of Janelle.

"I know you did your homework on Master Star. Didn't you Janelle? Found him to be nothing more than a piss ant didn't you?" Roxy said humbly.