Dirk and Roxy Pt. 03a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait til I get my hands on you bitch!" Janelle spat out.

"Janelle, Janelle, Janelle, such bitter words coming from you. You know that will never happen." Roxy calmly cajoled.

"Oh yes it will!" Janelle said in strained defiance.

"Tisk Tisk Janelle. You should have done your homework on his loving slave slut wife instead. Just maybe, you would have found out the truth of how much trouble you are really in. Otherwise you would be begging for mercy right now." Roxy stated in a mocking trill.

"I seriously doubt that bitch, just you wait and see." Janelle stated still defiant.

"Still expecting a knight in shinning armor to rescue you? Well, it won't be the manager, lawyer or doctor that was helping set up your new home. Good plan by the way, marry our slave to a gang member, steal the inheritance and have her declared insane. Just needed to get rid of her uncle first and have things calm down before putting the plan into full effect." Roxy explained their plot with the B&B.

"You fucking bitch!" Janelle screamed trying to struggle.

"There is much more that I am not privy to. I know the land developer is the real king pin in this sinister plot and is being dealt with also. I would say you are hanging by a very thin thread." Roxy laughed looking at the rope holding them up.

"Who the fuck are you bitch?" Janelle yelled sounding defeated all of a sudden.

"Your worst nightmare. The daughter of the devil himself and a Dark Lord. You will get to meet him and his succubus at your final funeral." Roxy said ferociously.

"No!" Janelle wailed and began sobbing.

Roxy then removed the gag from Patty. She had remained rather quiet in her struggles.

"Patty, isn't it?" Roxy asked calmly.

"Yes." She said weakly.

"You are Janelle's second in command. I am not sure you know everything that was going on by your actions here. You might not suffer her fate but you will talk in the end. You will suffer my Master's wrath however just because you wore his mark as a trophy." Roxy explained.

"Mercy, I beg of you." Patty sniffled out.

"I did manage to save three of your Slum Rat Bitches. Janelle, you can find solace in the fact I kept your sister safe. You need her for your burdens as I am not that callous." Roxy sighed out as Janelle wailed more from that statement.

Tess had calmed down being in my arms, feeling safe now. Shauna looked like death warmed over with her very sad face but held it together. They must have been told what was going to happen at this point and made a hasty exit arm in arm not wanting to bear witness. Roxy came over and poured a drink for herself and sat down beside me. She didn't look happy at all and started crying.

"I am sorry Master." She stated and hugged me for several minutes before calming down herself, she was so very tense.

"For what my loving slave? You seem to be doing fine. Think they have learned their lesson yet?" I asked not aware of the full extent of what had happened and is happening or about to happen.

"It is far from over Master. They crossed the line with their gang trying to make a name for themselves. The gang was hired muscle to finish the holdouts in the slum renewal project. They have been taking personal revenge to a new level and with help." Roxy informed me.

"What happens now? I asked with a lump in my throat.

"Master, I swore I would never stoop this low but what I found out about these people made my blood boil and run cold at the same time." Roxy said mentally exhausted and in tears again.

"There, there baby. I get it. I really do." I said comfortingly and holding her tight, Roxy shaking like a leaf.

"Master, you must finish here tonight and I need you to be strong. I know you probably won't like it but you must exact your revenge for your slaves sake and send a message." Roxy sniffled out.

"I don't understand?" I asked wishing I didn't want to know the answer.

"Master, I had problems at the beginning of my investigation. I didn't know who I could trust and had to ask for outside help. That help came with a price tag. I was hoping it wouldn't come to this but Janelle and Patty forced my hand and now yours." Roxy stated disdainfully. "These two must report this as your handiwork and no one else. The two goons waiting outside will collaborate the fact as well. Our work in the matter will be shielded from every ones vantage point to a degree and will never be common knowledge." Roxy explained.

"I will do what I must." I said knowing I wasn't going to like it.

"Come Master." Roxy said giving me a tearful kiss then getting up.

I got up and followed, Roxy handed me a dowel stick about four feet long and half inch round. Her hands trembling and nearly dropping it. I knew she told me once never to use this item but here it was being placed in my hands to use by her.

"Master Star will dispense with his punishment." Roxy announced aloud. "Their feet Master, the harder the better. It is so they can only crawl like the scum they are." Roxy whispered in my ear.

I looked at her aghast at what she asked me to perform. She knew what I was thinking and saw the same hate in her eyes for asking. I knew I must, though I didn't fully know why and not sure I really wanted to know.

I lined up the shot and brought it down as hard as I thought I should. The deadening slap of the stick against both feet. The writhing movement and the piercing screams from my victim. "Harder Master." Roxy admonished laughing. I could tell it was only a hollow laugh for show. I followed her order for another nine swats before Roxy stopped me. On to the next set of feet for another ten swats, my mind numb to what I was doing. Roxy stopping me when enough swats had rained down to her satisfaction. Looking at the instant black and blue bruising and welts, a couple where the skin had cut with surface bleeding. The agonizing screams, crying, tears and drool running and dripping off their faces. It made me sick as I turned and tossed my cookies.

"Very good Master Star." Roxy praised me dismally as she took the stick from my hand and handed me a drink.

Roxy had already realized I would need a drink to rinse out the vile taste, I rinsed and spat it out twice. Taking a long swig hoping it would calm my shattered nerves and soothe my aching throat. Roxy joining me with a drink of her own. Things began clearing in my mind and I had my back turned to the suspended duo but feeling like a heinous villain.

"Almost done Master Star. Hopefully you will make this quick as this is just as unsettling to me as you. The worst is yet to come." Roxy stated quietly and unsteadily.

"I hope so, don't think I can handle much more." I said realistically.

Roxy handed me a leather whip unlike anything we had or I had seen before. About three feet in length and really flexible. The end had two thin strips of leather about four inches long, reminded me of a very long snake tongue.

"Master Star, some call this whip the Devils Tongue. It doesn't take much to welt the skin and easily gashes small cuts." Roxy stated informatively. The two suspended girls cried and moaned out loudly from that acknowledgment. "It is their preferred instrument of choice to others Master." Roxy whispered quietly in my ear trying to calm and steady me.

"Are you sure about this? What if I hurt them severely?" I asked quietly not wanting to use the whip.

"Master, they would have used it on Tess and Shauna without remorse themselves. Sending Shauna back to us a bloody mess as a message then come after us." Roxy stated coldly.

Roxy knew how to make my blood boil in anger, I had to give her credit. I had heard unbelievable rumors of their tactics before but didn't realize the truth of the matter til now. Now I was pissed and probably what Roxy was after because she knew how to pull my strings. She had done everything with agonizing slow reason and purpose. Knowing I would hate what I was seeing and doing then giving me just cause for the actions, she knew me well. Roxy was right, there comes a time when you must be cold and heartless whether you like it or not.

"So Patty, I was a little piss ant that got in your way, huh?" I asked mad as hell. I could tell the truth before she spoke, her jaw trembling in fear but wouldn't speak. "Come on spit out the truth!" I said a little calmer rubbing the whip on her cheeks.

"Yes Sir." Patty wailed in fear.

"Shut up Patty!" Janelle yelled.

"Why? I already know the truth. Janelle just wants you to suffer her fate." I said in anger slashing the whip down between Janelle's breasts leaving a dual cut that began bleeding almost instantly. Her shrieking cry of pain hurting my ears. "You had to take us out first because you were running out of time. Not knowing you were being watched carefully. Isn't that right Patty?" I questioningly asked guessing.

"Yes Sir." Patty answered with a tinge of hope in her voice.

"Patty No!" Janelle screamed. I slashed the whip harshly across her stomach leaving another bleeding cut. A choking gasp of pain and quick scream escaping her mouth.

"There is no talking yourself out of your fate Janelle. That was decided long ago." I yelled at her. Making two more painful cuts on each of her breasts this time. Her head hanging down, getting sick at her stomach from her own wretched form of punishment. "Disgusting, bitch!" I yelled at the mess she made.

I made several light slashes on the front of Patty emitting red welts easily. I went easy because she was forthcoming with answers at least. Still her cries of pain rang out.

"You do know you were being double crossed! You think a powerful lawyer would let scum like you run a fine establishment being wanted criminals! He was just wanting his hands on the place and set you up to take the fall. Too stupid to understand that concept." I yelled with reasoning taking over and shaking my head.

"Janelle! Is he telling the truth?" Patty screamed.

"Double crossed by more than one, Patty." Janelle said in a disdainfully defeated voice realizing the truth of his words.

I was amused at Roxy, as she had placed black dots on Janelle's back with a black marker in the pattern of a five, like on dice. I got the idea of what she wanted as I slashed each dot with a crosscut pattern with the whip. Janelle took the whip with mere grunts accepting the punishment quietly in her resolve, the truth biting deeper than the pain.

Patty was a different story but I gave no quarter to her back in that regard. Her screams were muffled as I finished up quickly. Roxy held the dowel stick in her mouth to bite down on. Janelle had bit her tongue as blood ran down her chin. Justice? I was sickened at the thought again. Then again, it would have been us if the tables were turned.

Roxy went to work again, cutting the twine that held their legs up. Pouring alcohol on their backs with Janelle spitting blood from the screams of pain, Patty screaming trying to stay standing on her painful feet as well. At least her tongue was only cut but swelled already. Roxy brought out a long belt and cinched them together at the waist. They both had pierced nipples, Roxy removed the rings and bars from each. She then produced a needle and yarn like string and sewed their nipples to one another. Birds of a feather I thought laughing. Lastly, she fastened a rubber bit in each of their mouths.

We walked out of the barn, Roxy gathering all the used equipment. Tess and Shauna waiting outside with a blazing fire that illuminated a waiting black panel van. Two men dressed in black and masks went into the barn and carried the two charges out wrapped in a blanket. They unceremoniously threw them into the back door of the van to a few muffled shrieks within and sped away. Roxy had thrown everything into the fire and watched it burn with a look of satisfaction in her face. Tess and Shauna then went into the barn and gathered the remaining equipment to burn and gathered up our drinks. Roxy holding me tightly with tears still in her eyes. I didn't feel well, though I had a sense of unwanted accomplishment. My nerves frazzled and my seething anger calmed.

"What will happen to them now?" I asked calmly not sure if I really wanted to know.

"Best you don't know Master." Roxy answered unpleasantly.

We spent the night at the B&B in the best room they had. A rather special master bedroom, huge and rather elaborate with a double queen size bed. I squinted at Tess with an evil eye. She laughed, telling me it is used as the Bridal Suite. Uh huh I thought and a few other things I bet. Tess had a couple bottles of champagne on ice for us. I didn't feel like toasting but getting drunk felt like a plan and the four of us went to bed a little tipsy trying to forget the night.

I woke up to a happy Tess shaking me awake before the others. Breakfast had arrived, with french toast, fresh strawberries and coffee along with the morning paper. The shocking headlines in bold print. Police shootout leaves nine dead, five others sought for questioning. Anonymous tip leads police to suspects wanted in several burglaries, rape cases and vandalism over the past few months. I looked up at Roxy who gave me a wry smile.

After breakfast we took a shower, locker room type shower with several heads with a bench seat and all of us could fit in. Yes, it was a steamy three way blow job I got. Tess is very talented in the art but only the first three inches I found out. Roxy won my juicy reward by default. We had our change of clothes at least and Roxy remembered everything else. Tess gave us the grand tour after our shower and another cup of coffee in the dining room. It was a beautiful place and rustic at the same time.

Tess had other problems to deal with as the police had arrested the manager in the middle of the night, the so called groom. Tess would be the manager now anyway by the time the dust settled. Shauna went to work cleaning things up to help out even though it is her day off. I immediately thought of Kelly needing a job and gave Tess her information, she would need another maid at a minimum. I wondered if she should take the two weeks off to recuperate from the ordeal.

I had a package and a letter waiting at the front desk. The paperwork on my new truck paid in full, a thank you card for my service. Okay, I could see how that found its way here. The letter threw me for a loop. Short and concise and I assume written by her mother. I guess they had been keeping tabs without her knowledge and were not real happy with her choices including me but it is her life. Recent events however have changed their opinion and would like me to convince her to come home for a visit. I showed the letter to Roxy.

"Please Master let me explain." Roxy said unhappily.

"No need my love. The way you talked about them, I already knew. Something tells me all this has to do with last night?" I asked as the only thing I wanted to know.

"Yes Master. It had more ramifications than that, mostly local politics. We did send a message, unfortunately I didn't have a choice." Roxy stated vaguely.

"Don't tell me the truck is blood money?" I asked disgusted.

"No Master. Call it political payment with much appreciation." Roxy answered just as cryptically.

"I guess I don't understand all that happened." I said reluctantly.

"Master, I have been gathering information for weeks. I knew we couldn't stand alone against them if it came to that. Their last act was to draw us out and fell into my trap. We had to have help outside the mainstream along with locals I could trust that needed our help to catch them. You are a hero to more than you know." Roxy reluctantly replied.

"I didn't do anything." I said baffled though regretted what I had done.

"It was more than enough Master. Mom and dad are proud of you." Roxy replied sorrowfully.

"You act as if you made a deal with the devil." I stated confused using her reference last night.

"Yes Master, I did." Roxy stated glumly.

Tess came in with Kelly as she wasted no time in calling her for an interview. Kelly giving Roxy and I a hug all excited about having a job. Tess handing Roxy a set of keys and a card. Roxy opened the card, looked at us blankly then rushed outside. A new silver Civic parked at the entrance with white streamers. A wedding gift from her mom and dad. They can't be all that bad with such a gift I thought. Hope I don't go home to find out I moved over night.

"I guess Shauna doesn't need a new car after all." Roxy quipped, causing all of us to laugh.

We went home in the new car leaving Tess, Kelly and Shauna to their own work. Shauna was happy she had a car and not being a burden on us any more. I wasn't sure Roxy approved of the gift but wasn't turning it down. The news on the radio more unsettling as more fallout was revealed. Sixteen arrested on racketeering charges including six local government officials. The lawyer, manager and a doctor were also included in the charges but also being held on murder charges in the death of Tess's uncle. The developer and all four of his associates were arrested along with two other lawyers.

The week went along normally for the most part. Tess turned twenty-one on Wednesday and someone took care of the inheritance paperwork. No fanfare for her birthday either, she didn't have the time. I liked my new truck, a more comfortable and smoother ride with the stereo system. I missed the bench seat, so did Roxy, the buckets were nice and the center console had some advantages, like the coffee cup holders. I would rather have Roxy sitting next to me. Maybe a cap on the back would help for some adventures, better yet a small camper.

Of course Elaine wanted a ride in my new truck Thursday at lunch. We stopped for cony dogs, shakes and fries and went to the park to eat. It was a rather warm day out and Elaine took her shirt off, sporting one those stretchy wife beater t-shirts, overly tight and nearly see through. Her tits were barely contained and her hard nipples poking out without a bra. I thought it funny after we were done eating and sipping on our shakes. She would tease her nipples with the cold container making then stand out further and making the material wet from the sweating cup. John Henry responded to the show of course and I knew she was teasing on purpose.

"Elaine, you better stop that." I said laughing at her.

"You mean this?" Elaine said pinching a nipple and tugging with a gasp.

"Yeah, I just might not control myself much longer." I said with lusty wide eyes.

"That is the plan, Roxy said I could. I haven't had the high hard one in three months and I need it badly." Elaine lamented standing and dropping her jeans.

Good thing she chose the most secluded place in the park. She leaned over the end of the picnic table stretched out with legs spread. Looked at me and begged, "Fuck me! Please!"

She was dripping wet in anticipation and orgasmed in the first three strokes from behind. I don't know how many times she got off but she had a big one when I pushed in deep and hard letting my desire out. She laid on the table content and breathing hard for several minutes before moving. At least she wasn't a screamer, just lightly grunted and moaned. She was the first older woman I had ever had, well, above twenty-eight anyway. We had to scramble getting dressed and get back to work.

We talked on the way back. Come to find out, she talked to Roxy about three weeks ago the last time we were all out at our watering hole. Her husband is terminally ill and going down hill fast, pancreatic cancer, and it is getting rough on her. She was hoping I could fill her needs once in awhile but not be one of my slaves. Mostly because she didn't have the time and knew she could trust me, um us. She wasn't tired of the Friday fun but needed more sometimes. I am starting to feel like a gigolo. Yes, I did talk to a giggling Roxy over the incident before I turned her over my knee. The last time I am going to use my bare hand by the way, not sure who suffered more.