Dirk Longsabre Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,722 Followers

The Ferrari suddenly started to pull away with alarming speed, so Dirk pushed harder on the accelerator, their speed approaching 150 despite the fact they were heading towards what appeared to be a rather tight bend.

At the last minute Dirk slammed on his breaks, the Mustang fishtailing out into a spin as he desperately tried to stay on the road around the corner. As Dirk’s car spun around 180 degrees the Ferrari effortlessly disappeared around the corner and off into the darkness. The tires on Dirk’s car squealed as he finally came to a stop, rather shaken and his car facing around the wrong direction.

“Motherfucker!” Dirk punched the dashboard in frustration. Dirk prided himself on his driving skills, but the woman was obviously better than him. Dirk swore a couple more times and then shoved open his car door, jumping out with every intention of giving his back tire a good kick.

He didn’t make it to the back of the car however, moments after he had stepped out of the car something slammed into him from behind and he was thrown to the ground. Dirk grunted in surprise and rolled over, just in time as his attacker was immediately upon him.

Dirk threw up his hands, catching his attacker by the shoulders and narrowly avoiding the man’s claws from slashing out his throat. Wait a moment, claws? What the hell was attacking him? Surely not a man? Dirk didn’t have time to think however as he shoved his attacker off and rolled to his feet.

Dirk crouched low, his hands up, “I’m ready for you now motherfucker!” growled Dirk as he got a look at his attacker for the first time. Even in the dim moonlight Dirk could tell his attacker wasn’t human. The thing was short, probably around 4 and half feet tall, but was powerfully built. It actually looked a little like a gargoyle from an old building or something, but without the wings. “What the fuck are you?”

His attacker didn’t answer however, it lunged forward instead, clawed hands slashing towards Dirk. The big pornstar stepped backwards as the onslaught came and lashed out with his foot. Among Dirk’s many talents was ten years of Kung Fu. Dirk’s foot hooked up in a straight legged arc, coming up under the things swiping claws and slamming directly into it’s lower gut. The powerful kick actually picked up his smaller attacker, launching him a foot into the air and sending it backwards.

The creature shrieked in pain as it was thrown back. Dirk didn’t let up however, he stepped forward, following through on his kick with a thundering overhead swing of his fist, that came in a downward arc, crashing through the arm that the creature threw up to block with and slamming onto the top of the creatures skull, bringing it to it’s knees with a sickening crunch of bone. Dirk’s hips twisted and his knee’s bent, using his body’s momentum and torque, his other fist hooked upwards, smashing under his attackers jaw with incredible force. The punch lifted the creature back up off it’s knee’s and actually flipped it into the air, the beast performing a backwards somersault and landing with a splattering sound on it’s front, completely motionless.

Breathing heavily, his heart pounding with adrenaline, Dirk stood up. “What the fuck…?” he murmured as he looked down at the body of his assailant. Right before his very eyes the carcass burst into flames, rapidly burning to ash within only a few seconds.

“What the hells going on here?” Dirk whispered aloud. He looked around, half expecting another attack, probably this time from a vampire or werewolf or something equally strange. “I’ve gotta get more sleep,” Dirk shook his head in bewilderment, wondering if he had imagined this whole encounter. And what about the beautiful woman in the Ferrari, had that been his mind playing tricks on him as well. “Actually, scratch that. I’ve gotta get a beer,” he decided, scraping his foot through the small pile of ashes on the road in front of him before heading back to where his car was waiting, the engine still running.

CHAPTER TWO

“Damn, I needed this,” moaned Dirk as he took a long swallow, the bitter, amber liquid sliding delightfully down his throat.

“Tough day at the office?” remarked the barman as he refilled Dirk’s empty glass.

“You could say that,” Dirk replied, picking up his beer and taking another deep mouthful. He sat up on one of the barstools and surveyed the bar. To his surprise a beautiful blonde woman approached him, she looked strangely familiar, but his adventurous evening had addled his thoughts somewhat.

“We need to talk,” the woman said, sitting on the stool beside him.

Dirk’s eyes drifted almost of their own accord to the open front of the blonde’s pink blouse and the expansive display of cleavage on view there, he frowned as he saw a black mark on one of the swells of her plump looking breasts. Then he remembered where he’d seen her before, she was the fan whose chest he’d autographed early that day. “Who are you?” he asked, a little uneasy at seeing her again after the weird events of the evening. He vaguely remembered something about their bizarre conversation back at the studio. She had been asking him if he’d seen anything strange he recalled. At the time he’d assumed she was star-struck, but now he was rethinking that assessment.

“My name is Gretchen,” the blonde said, extending her hand to Dirk.

He gingerly took her hand and shook it, “Dirk, Dirk Longsabre.”

“We need to talk Dirk Longsabre,” Gretchen said. “I think there was some misunderstanding back at the studio,” her eyes flicked briefly downwards.

Dirk couldn’t help but grin as he remembered signing his name over her rather impressive bosom, “ah yes, perhaps there was,” he agreed.

“I need to ask you some questions, this matter is of the utmost importance,” Gretchen said, very seriously.

“What matter?” Dirk asked.

“Have you seen anything strange, anything out of the ordinary?” Gretchen asked him, ignoring his question.

Dirk frowned, “does this have anything to do with that creature that attacked me?”

The blonde’s eyes widened in surprise and she started to reply when they were interrupted.

“Are you Dirk Longsabre?” a voice asked eagerly. Dirk and Gretchen turned on to see an attractive red haired woman who had approached them. She was dressed in a pair of black hipster pants and a short white t-shirt that left the lower part of her flat belly bare. She looked as though she was in her mid-twenties.

“Why yes I am,” Dirk said with a big smile, a real fan this time!

“Oh wow!” the redhead almost squealed in glee. “I’m your biggest fan!”

“Is that so?” said Dirk, sounding very pleased with himself, he turned to further face the woman, for a moment forgetting Gretchen’s presence.

“I’ve seen all your movies,” his fan gushed. “You’re the greatest!”

Dirk’s smile grew even broader. “What’s your name my dear?” he asked, stroking his dimpled chin.

“Cathryn,” she said with a shy giggle.

“Pleased to meet you Cathryn,” Dirk said. He didn’t bother introducing Gretchen.

Cathryn hesitated a moment, biting her lower lip. When Dirk raised an eyebrow she leant in and spoke in a conspiratorial whisper, “Can I see it?”

Dirk’s other eyebrow rose. “See it?”

Cathryn licked her lips. “Your dick. Can I see it?”

Dirk grinned. He looked left and right, the bar was pretty quiet, there was no one around them, other than Gretchen. “All right Cathryn,” he agreed, reaching up and unbuckling his belt. The pretty redhead leaned in closer as Dirk unzipped the front of his pants, pulling this fly open to reveal a pair of black satin underwear that housed a substantial bulge.

“Oh my,” Cathryn breathed, her heart racing in anticipation as she eyed up Dirk’s package.

Still standing right next to them, Gretchen rolled her eyes at the crude display, she did however glance into the front of Dirk’s pants as he pulled them open.

“Go ahead,” urged Dirk, giving his pretty fan one of his trademark winks.

Cathryn clapped her hands together in excitement, then she reached down towards the open front of Dirk’s pants, biting her lower lip in concentration. Her small hand slipped inside Dirk’s open fly, her soft fingers stroking over the length of Dirk’s cock, feeling it’s warmth and thickness through his underwear. Her hand slid right down inside his hands, cupping his heavy testicles through his briefs and then sliding back up the length of his cock. Cathryn gave a gentle sigh and she traced his dick with her fingertips, then briefly ran her hand over his lower stomach, enjoying the feel of his washboard stomach.

Cathryn gave a moan as she then reached her other hand down into his pants and hooked a fingertip inside the waistband of Dirk’s underwear. She paused a moment, glancing around the bar to double check the coast was clear, and then pulled out the top of Dirk’s underwear. Cathryn gasped as she looked down and saw Dirk’s thick cock, semi-erect at almost 8 inches.

“Oh wow!” she breathed, absolutely gushing with excitement. Her hands trembling, Cathryn reached down inside Dirk’s underwear, her soft hand finally touching the pornstar’s naked penis. “Oh my God, it’s beautiful!” Cathryn moaned as she closed her fist around the middle of Dirk’s shaft, feeling his cocks heat as it twitched slightly in her hand. Cathryn gently stroked her palm up and down Dirk’s cock. “I can feel it growing!” she whispered, now reaching in with her other hand to gently toy with Dirk’s hairy balls, both her hands down buried to the wrists down the front of Dirk’s briefs.

“I can’t believe I’m actually holding Dirk Longsabre’s cock!” Cathryn said, taking his shaft in both hands and running them up and down it’s length as it rapidly grew to full erection, and entire ten inches. “And right in the middle of a bar,” she added with an excited giggle.

Beside them Gretchen’s eyes widened as she saw the size of Dirk’s cock, as much as she obviously disapproved of the crude display, she didn’t take her eyes off the open front of Dirk’s pants. The lovely blonde watched as Cathryn’s hands stroked Dirk’s impossibly big cock, the redheads small hands made him seem even bigger. Almost of it’s own accord, Gretchen’s hand started to reach for the front of Dirk’s pants as well, but she quickly snatched it back to her side when she realized what she was about to do.

Neither Dirk, nor Cathryn noticed however, Cathryn especially had her hands full and her eyes locked onto the mighty organ that filled them. The redhead traced one fingertip over the slit at the tip of Dirk’s cock, and then gently ran her fingers around the head of his cock. A small droplet of precum oozed from the tip, Cathryn swiped it away with her finger, bringing it to her lips and tasting him.

“Mmm, delicious,” she moaned, savoring the morsel on her tongue in a most seductive manner.

Cathryn looked over her shoulder, once again looking around the bar to see if anyone had noticed what was going on, and then, to Dirk and Gretchen’s surprise she squatted down for a closer look at the pornstar’s magnificent manhood. She leant in, her face only a couple of inches away, all the while she never stopped stroking his cock in her soft hands. By this point Dirk was enjoying her attentions and had completely forgotten about Gretchen.

Cathryn pulled down on his cock, angling it directly towards her, the movement causing his underwear to push down, completely unveiling his impressive cock and balls to anyone who happened to look their way. The redhead licked her lips and glanced up at Dirk, “Do you mind?” she asked with surprising timidity considering their positions.

Dirk knew exactly what she had in mind. “Be my guest,” he gallantly agreed, leaning back against the bar and letting out a blissful sigh.

Cathryn smiled and leant forward, her tongue coming out to swipe over the throbbing end of Dirk’s cock, tasting him. “You taste incredible!” she breathed in a husky purr, before leaning forward once again and running her tongue down the full length of his ten-inch shaft.

Dirk moaned in appreciation as she reached the base of his cock and then worked her way back up.

“Should you be doing this right here?” Gretchen hissed as she noticed a couple of the other patrons were looking their way and whispering.

“Shut up wench!” groaned Dirk as Cathryn’s lips closed around the end of Dirk’s cock and she sucked the whole head of his cock in her wet mouth.

The redhead bobbed a couple of times over his cock, taking him shallowly within her mouth before backing off to lick him once again.

“I’ve never had a cock as big as this,” the woman breathed, licking the head of him as if he were an ice cream. She paused only a moment before plunging her mouth back down on Dirk’s cock, this time taking him deeper. The big pornstar groaning in appreciation as Cathryn attempted to fit more and more of his cock into her sweet mouth. Her lips slid down Dirk’s shaft, taking around half his cock, her tongue fluttering over the underside of the hard shaft and causing Dirk to moan in appreciation. As a professional porn actor, Dirk had been sucked by the best in the business, but the excitement of the situation, getting sucked off in the middle of a bar by a practical stranger, made this blowjob seem the most erotic he’d experienced.

The woman backed off again, rubbing the sticky head of his cock against her chin and lower lip as she spoke. “Thank you so much for letting me do this,” Cathryn breathed, her tongue flicking out to toy with the tip of him. “My husband is going to be stoked when I tell him about this.”

Dirk gave a loud groan as she plunged her mouth back down on his cock. She was married! And she was actually thanking him! For letting her suck his cock! He moaned again and reached down, running his fingers through Cathryn’s red hair and urging her tempting mouth downwards. She gagged slightly at first, unused to Dirk’s considerable dimensions, then backed up and tried again. This time he was able to push a good three quarters of his hard cock into her mouth.

Cathryn’s hands slid up to grip the sides of Dirk’s hips and she started to bob her head faster over his cock, using her hands for leverage and practically fucking him with her mouth.

The big pornstar’s legendary stamina let him down, he gave a moan as he felt his approaching orgasm, his balls churning with cum. This was not a film shoot so there was no reason to even try to hold back. With a grunt and a thrust of his hips he unloaded into his fan’s obliging mouth. He tightly gripped the bar as wave after wave of sperm flooded Cathryn’s mouth and she struggled to swallow it all down.

“Oh yeah wench, that’s it!” gasped Dirk as he spent himself, her mouth sucking forcefully the entire time. Once he was finally done, Cathryn drew back, wiping the excess cum from her chin.

She stood up, a big, silly grin plastered on her face. “That was amazing!” she blurted, “I don’t know how to thank you for letting me do that.”

“I think you’ve thanked him quite enough,” remarked Gretchen dryly.

Cathryn seemed to notice Gretchen for the first time and she blushed deeply. “Oh my goodness, are you his girlfriend…I’m so sorry about getting carried away like that.”

“Heck no!” Gretchen hurried assured her, the mere thought of such an association with Dirk obviously horrifying her. “I happen to have some important business with Mr Longsabre. Now why don’t you be a good little girl and run along.”

Cathryn seemed to ignore Gretchen’s rudeness, leaning forward to kiss Dirk on the cheek as he finished buttoning up his pants. “Thanks again Dirk,” she whispered, before heading back across the bar, leaving Dirk and Gretchen alone.

“That hit the spot?” remarked Gretchen as the redhead departed.

Dirk grinned at the blonde, “If I didn’t know better I’d think you were jealous.”

“Of that woman? You’ve got to be kidding!” snapped Gretchen, her cheeks coloring slightly. “And trust me Mr Longsabre, I have no interest in your penis!”

“Please, call me Dirk,” replied the pornstar, still grinning broadly. “Now. What’s all this business about strange encounters and what-not?”

The blonde seemed to hesitate, deciding how to reply. “I’m on the trail of a fugitive,” she said at last. “And I’ve tracked either her or her servants to both your home and that studio where you were making a movie.”

“A fugitive?” he repeated in surprise. “Are you a cop or something?”

Gretchen shook her head. “Not exactly.”

“Bounty hunter?” he guessed.

“Sort of,” she replied vaguely, before he could ask more questions Gretchen asked one of her own. “You mentioned a creature that attacked you?”

“Yeah, this may sound a little strange, but I could have sworn it wasn’t human,” Dirk said, suddenly feeling rather silly.

Gretchen didn’t bat an eyelid, “what did it look like?”

“Well, it was short, under five foot, and it had claws. I couldn’t see too well in the darkness,” he told her.

“One of her servants,” Gretchen spat in aversion.

“Her? Who the hell is it you’re tracking?” Dirk asked, this was getting more and more interesting by the minute.

“What happened to the demon that attacked you? How did you survive?” Gretchen asked.

“Demon?” Dirk remarked. “You’re fucking with me aren’t you?”

“How did you survive the attack?” insisted Gretchen, still deadly serious.

Dirk frowned, she was pretty intense for a busty blonde, definitely not the airhead type he was used to, and all this stuff about fugitives and servants and demons? “Let’s just say that only one of us walked away from the fight,” Dirk said, unable to refrain from puffing out his chest proudly.

“You killed it?” she asked in surprise.

“Damn straight. With my bare hands. No one messes with Dirk Longsabre.”

“Where did this happen?” Gretchen asked.

“Out on the highway by the bay.”

“Thank you,” Gretchen turned and started to leave, Dirk reached out and grabbed her by the arm.

“Wait, that’s it?” he asked. “Where are you going?”

“The highway, by the bay. I need to pick up the trail,” Gretchen replied as if it was obvious.

“I’m coming with you then,” said Dirk.

“No, out of the question.”

“If that thing was working for someone else then I owe them a debt,” Dirk said firmly. No one messes with Dirk Longsabre and gets away with it.

“No, it’s too dangerous,” Gretchen replied firmly.

Dirk scoffed at this. “If a pretty little blonde like you is going alone then what make’s you think I’d be in any danger?”

Suddenly a bright white flash burst into Dirk’s vision, he blinked in surprise, trying to clear his vision. It only took a moment but when the light started to fade Gretchen had gone.

“What the fuck..?” murmured Dirk, rubbing his eyes. A few minutes ago he would not have thought it possible, but his night had just gotten weirder.

**

Nigel Dawkins had never been what you would call, ‘good with the ladies’. In fact you could go so far as to say he was pretty damn awful when it came to the fairer sex. Tonight however, was Nigel’s lucky night.

A little tipsy from two-beers-too-many, Nigel stumbled through his front door, his arm wrapped around the slim waist of an incredibly beautiful brunette. The gorgeous dark haired woman wore a short black cocktail dress with a plunging neckline that Nigel had spent most of the last hour staring into, admiring the upper swells of her not inconsiderable breasts.

“Home, schweet home,” slurred the middle-aged man as he led the woman into his lounge. She took a seat on his couch, crossing her long, sleek legs. The movement caused the slit up the side of her dress to fall open, revealing a substantial expanse of thigh. The dark haired beauty was wearing black stockings and a black garter, the strap of which was visible from the open side of her gown.

Nigel swallowed as he took in the mind-boggling sight, this was definitely his lucky day. “Would you like a drink?” he asked, his voice shaking slightly. Pausing for a drink was the last thing on his mind. He was aching to dive on the curvy beauty and rip that skimpy black dress right off her.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,722 Followers