Dirk Longsabre Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Red wine,” she immediately replied. Her tongue seductively licked its way slowly across her upper lips, making Nigel go weak at the knees.

“Of course,” he squeaked before disappearing into the kitchen to pour them both a drink. He returned moments later, carrying two hastily poured glasses of cheap red wine. As he approached where the woman sat on the couch, her tongue repeated it’s seductive circle of her full red lips, and she uncrossed and recrossed her long, stocking clad legs. Nigel’s gaze, completely drawn to the creamy portion of firm thigh she exposed, missed his briefcase that lay discarded on a rug.

His foot caught the handle of the briefcase and in his drunken state completely lost his balance. With a yelp of surprise he tumbled forward, straight at his sexy companion. One glass of red wine flew sideways, the other went straight at the woman, splashing over her face, the glass itself narrowly missing her and flying over the back of the couch. Nigel meanwhile, fell headlong into the woman, landing straight in her lap, his face planting firmly into her expansive cleavage.

Finding himself with his face buried in a pair of the biggest, firmest tits he’d ever laid eyes on, Nigel froze. His hands now empty, the wine glasses long gone, he tentatively reached up and rested them on the beautiful woman’s slim hips. Nigel gave a gentle moan and slowly rubbed his face around in the warm softness of her cleavage, luxuriating in the feel of her pillow-like boobs against his face.

When she didn’t seem to protest, he got a little bolder, his hands sliding up her sides as his tongue came out and started to lick up the length of her deep cleavage. Nigel groaned and pressed the bulge of his crotch down onto her stocking-clad knee. His hands reached the sides of her substantial breasts and he squeezed them eagerly, at the same time pressing his face deeper into her bosom. Nigel had never handled such an impressive pair, he’d only been laid twice before and both times the women were flat-chested and unattractive.

The woman let Nigel feast on the tops of her breasts for a few more moments, his hands kneading the sides of her big knockers through her dress. The wine that had splashed on her face dripped down off her chin, dribbling onto her cleavage where Nigel immediately lapped it up. When she tired of his crude attentions she immediately shoved him sideways off her, so that he landed on his back beside her on the couch.

Panting with lust, Nigel looked up at the gorgeous woman. With red wine still dripping from her perfect features she almost looked like a lusty vampire, feasting on his blood.

She climbed up onto her knees on the couch, straddling Nigel’s lower legs. Without a word she ran her soft hands up his thighs, her long red nails almost like claws as they met over his crotch. Nigel gave a quiet whimper as she squeezed the swelling between his thighs.

“What do we have here?” the woman breathed, her voice husky. Her nailed fingertips traced the outline of Nigel’s cock through his trousers, and then she pressed both palms against the bulge and squeezed him firmly.

“Oh my!” gasped Nigel, her squeeze almost painful. Her fingers then curled inside the top of his pants. With a sudden yank she tore open Nigel’s pants, his eyes going wide as she didn’t pause to unzip him, but ripped the zip open, the button at the top popping off and flying across the room. She smiled broadly as she immediately reached into the torn front of Nigel’s pants, her warm hands slipping straight down inside the band of his underwear and seizing his cock, dragging him out into the open air.

“This is what I want,” she breathed, her voice urgent. She stroked Nigel’s cock in both soft hands, it was quite big, just under 8 inches in length. The woman’s sexy tongue licked her lips again as she gazed at his manhood.

“Oh God!” groaned Nigel as she suddenly dived forward and swallowed his penis in her warm mouth, bathing him in heat. In his two sexual encounters to date he had never had a woman go down on him, the feel of the raven haired beauty’s tongue against his cock and her hot, wet mouth enveloping him was incredible. Nigel leant back against the couch, moaning in absolute pleasure as her head bobbed up and down over his lap. “That feels marvelous!” he gasped, it almost felt as if her tongue was curled around his erection and squeezing him, but that of course was impossible.

She finally rose up, licking his taste from around her lips. “Magnificent!” she hissed, squeezing his cock in her hand as she moved forward, straddling his cock and grazing the head of him against her pussy.

“No panties?” Nigel gasped out, so overcome by lust that he was hardly able to think.

A droplet of red wine fell from the corner of her mouth, landing on Nigel’s chest as she slowly lowered herself down onto the hard pole of Nigel’s cock. Nigel’s back immediately arched as his cock was suddenly encased in her divine cunt. He thought her mouth and tongue had felt good, but this was out of this world. Buried in her pussy, his cock started convulsing almost immediately, absolutely bliss flooding his body as his eight-inch cock shot cum deep up inside her.

“Oh my God!” yelled Nigel as he climaxed, suddenly the intense pleasure that was surging through his genitals vanished and was replaced by a cold numbness. Pain wracking his body, Nigel looked down towards his loins, where his body was joined with that of the gorgeous woman. A deep black was creeping up from his groin, almost like a paint-stain crawling under his skin.

“Wh..what…oh God!” screamed Nigel as the blackness made it’s way up his chest to his throat, drowning his pain-filled screams.

**

Gretchen slipped out the side door of the bar, coming into a dark, rubbish filled alleyway. If Dirk had been telling the truth then Cassandra already had gained enough strength to summon her servants. She had to hurry if she was going to stop her before she became too powerful, each kill would give her more strength.

She peered back into the bar once more to make sure Dirk was not following her, she saw him rubbing his eyes as she pulled the door closed. Good, it had worked. She hadn’t wanted to use her powers against him, but for his own safety she could not have him trailing along.

Gretchen hurried towards the street, eager to find the site of Dirk’s attack as quickly as possible. In her haste however, she didn’t see the leg sticking out from a pile of old cardboard boxes in front of her. Her foot caught and she stumbled forward.

“Ah!” yelped the owner of the leg, emerging from the pile of rubbish. It was a homeless man, grubby and dressed in rags. “Watch where you’re going!” he growled angrily.

“I’m so sorry!” Gretchen immediately apologized, bending down towards the man to make sure he was unhurt. “I didn’t see you there.”

“What do you have there Jim?” said a voice from the other side of the alleyway, making Gretchen jump in surprise.

“A sweet, sweet piece of meat, Red,” said Jim, the first bum, the one Gretchen had tripped over. As she bent forward to look closer at him the neckline of her pink blouse had hung open, giving the homeless man an excellent view of her cleavage and ample, bra-encased breasts.

“You can say that again,” the second bum, Red agreed, licking his dry, grubby lips at the sight of Gretchen’s firm posterior in her tight white jeans.

Whilst Gretchen was distracted by the sudden appearance of the second bum, Jim’s hand shot up, seizing her wrist in a vice-like grip. “Hope you’re going to say sorry for kicking me pretty lady,” he said, flashing her a gap toothed grin.

Gretchen tried to pull her hand away, but the bum’s grip was surprisingly strong. Red, the other man had by now got to his feet and was shambling towards her from behind.

“Let me go!” she gasped as he started to pull her towards him.

“I don’t think so!” Jim replied, yanked her off her feet and pulling her against him. She struggled to escape from her attacker, but found her arms pinned, her back against Jim as the other bum leered above her.

Gretchen briefly considered using her powers to escape, but she couldn’t, she was sworn not too. “What do you want?” Gretchen said, hoping to find a way to talk her way out of the situation.

Red merely gave a chuckle as he bent down over her, reaching for the front of her pink blouse. She gasped as his grubby hands gripped her clothing, tearing it open and revealing the lacy white bra she wore beneath. Red frowned as he saw the slightly smudged black ink on her ample breasts.

“What’s a Dark Lung scab?” he asked, struggling to read Dirk’s signature.

“Please, let me go,” begged Gretchen. Her plea seemed to snap Red out of his attempted to read the writing on her breasts, instead he reached out with his dirt stained hands again, yanking down on the cup of her bra and popping her big tits out into the open.

“These are amazing Jim!” gasped Red in appreciation of the unveiled melons.

“I know!” cackled Jim from behind her, Gretchen could feel the other bums erection poking insistently against her ass as he held her down and looked over her shoulder at the exposed flesh.

Red licked his grimy lips and reached out with both hands, roughly grabbing at Gretchen’s big boobs. “Oh yeah baby, that’s the stuff!” he groaned, squeezing hungrily at the vast mounds. “I’m gonna make these things shake like jello!”

Before Red could taunt Gretchen any further however, a foot connected with the side of his skull, sending him sprawling across the alleyway where he crashed into a garbage bin and lay unmoving on the ground.

“I’d be letting go of the lady now if I were you,” said Dirk Longsabre menacingly, standing over where Jim held Gretchen.

The homeless man swallowed nervously at the sight of the muscular attacker, glancing briefly over to where his friend lay in a motionless heap before quickly letting go of Gretchen’s arms. The pretty blonde immediately extracted herself from her assailant, taking the hand Dirk offered to help her to her feet.

Still holding her hand Dirk led her from the alleyway towards where his Mustang was parked around the front of the building.

“Thank you,” Gretchen whispered.

“Too dangerous for me huh?” Dirk replied.

Gretchen was about to reply when a deafening bang echoed through the alleyway. Gretchen felt Dirk’s hand slip out of hers as the bulky pornstar lurched forwards, stumbling as an explosion of red blood ripped from the front of his chest. Gretchen spun to see Jim, the homeless man standing in the center of the alleyway, his arm extended, a smoking gun in his hand.