All Comments on 'Dirk Longsabre Pt. 02'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent again!

Really liked the conclusion of this story! Would love to read more of these characters in the future!

SimpltonSimpltonalmost 20 years ago
Not bad.

But unfortunatly not your best work.

I think you should have concentrated a bit more on the fucking of the angel, and maybe some anal sex for the demon?

Apart from that it was alright.

Although the realism was as always off - But thats why we love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Glad to see you back

Its been so long since your last one so anything from you is a welcome relief. I know you're a breast expert but what I look forward to more in your stories is your descriptions of blowjobs, which always end in the way they should, down the bitch's throat! MORE!!!

Lich LordLich Lordalmost 20 years ago
Pretty darn good.

I liked the story, but yeah, definetly not your best. There could have been some anal (like someone else had mentioned), and personally I would have liked to have seen some tit fucking.

Plus I would have liked to have seen some of the demons rape their own mistress Cassandra or Gretchen the Angel. But inspite of what I would like to have seen it is still a story by the one and only George Tasker, so it will still be considered a good one...as far as I'm concerned anyways. Big Tits forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good to have you back

Hello George,

good to have you back man. The story is good,

great sense of humour :-)

Forsaken OneForsaken Onealmost 20 years ago
Great to have you back!

I really liked the ending. not the epilogue, the part where longsabre gets to save the day. I mean, is it just me or did he actually make that look heroic? damn, not many people can pull that off. the writing i mean.

not a big fan of anal, so i didn't miss it. dont get me wrong, I like it and all and it is fun to read, but i dont think that a great story is required to have the 3 orifices of a woman fucked. And even though i'm a boob man myself, i dont think tit-fucking is required either. I think the sex should go more woth the flow of the story than the story adapting to accomodate the sex.

Although I do agree with that there should have been more angel sex. maybe even with the wings and halo and all. =)

lildragonlildragonover 16 years ago
Bummer

I was so looking forward to detailed Angel Sex. What a let down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this is well written

More than a little amazed about the quality of this piece. Ready to see more by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Overall good but one tiny mistake.

When dirk was dead he had no body yet he frowned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome, fun, sexy and a turn on!

What a great little story! I'd love to read some more about our hero and his adventures. Please write a few more chapters asap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fine line you tread here

Now, if I were completely unreligious, I know I would have enjoyed this story. I mean, I love you as a writer. The thing is, I am religious. I know, it's ironic that a religious dude is on a porn site. But whatever.

Anyways, because of that the story didn't appeal to me because of the inclusion of the angel. I mean, in the Bible, Gretchen would literally be completely unable to have sex like that. Angels just don't do that. And because you chose to write with an angel being rather sexual, you probably displeased a few people. And I am sad to say, I am included in that.

Now don't get me wrong, I love your work, and if circumstances were different, I would love this too. But you chose to write this, and it can lead to controversy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well Done

Too Funny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good.....but,

Your story line is great but, you really, really need an editor. There are lots of spelling, grammatical and wrong person errors. At least re-read it a couple of times and try to catch a few. If you would like, I would be happy to work on your newest work. Contact is kerrynesbitt@live.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous