All Comments on 'Dirty, Dirty Girl'

by PhilosopherX

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
syd_v63syd_v63almost 12 years ago
Liked it but too short

Dont listen to the Anon they ruin this site. Good effort, more dialogue would be nice and the lead in was a little short. Missing the conflict required to jump from faithful to unfaithful. If you're going to write a more porn based story with less character development at least expand on the sex.

Again Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot, dirty

and well-written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Head

Well done. Hope you have more of these hotwife stories in your head and you share them soon. Thanks.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Syd has good points

But Syd didn't notice that the Anon's are both positive!!! That probably won't last, since this LW flash-tale has a Loving Wife (by LIT's criteria - and it IS their site) in it as the central character.

5*

PhilosopherXPhilosopherXalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Negative comments

I'm fine with negative comments, even overly negative comments, as long as they have some point about the writing or the story. I'll delete anything that's simple name calling or abject moralism about the genre. Don't like the genre? don't read it. Thanks to those of you who've given feedback. It's much appreciated.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
hated the wife

so you did good on her character - now she gets to have a "female problem" until she is sure he did not giver her an SDT to pass on to the fool she calls her "loving husband". of course the cock was pretty stupid - fucked a stranger with out a bag on it - so what will he get? 5

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Years of a sexless marriage or cocksucking strumpet which is it...

...there is so little context to this story it says nothing.

licyou69licyou69almost 12 years ago
Great Job

Philosopherx, simply enjoy pissing off the anon retards. They don't have anything better to do in their lives than show off their mental weaknesses.

cullodencullodenalmost 12 years ago
Hot story

Nice, quick read. Don't let the trashy anonymous feedback you're sure to get bother you. Negative criticism from anyone who's unwilling to identify themselves isn't worth worrying about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fucking A

Outstanding read.

Ask Rick if he got her address....now, please :))

MrBondsMrBondsalmost 7 years ago
Short and Hot

Good story - would have enjoyed a longer adventure - but still good.

alextasyalextasyover 5 years ago
Decadent and Nasty...

A delightfully succinct stroker. Appropriate title. How could anyone not like this?

Enjoying your oeuvre.

-alextasy

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Are we

Are we supposed to be impressed that she is a cheating whore? Your writing is fine, your characters suck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhilosopherX@PhilosopherX
I teach at a small liberal arts college. I wonder what my students would say if they read these stories? In any case, I hope you enjoy them. There is no greater thrill than receiving positive feedback from my stories. It keeps me writing.