Dirty Fantasy Becomes Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of them are still fucking my ass and I can feel as each one of you pulls their cock out and then the next one goes in. Their cocks are all different sizes and lengths and widths and I never know what size or width cock to expect. Actually, This is great! I love the surprise of the variety of sizes, some really stretching it out, some hitting bottom.. All of them are being really rough, like I would expect if I were being raped, which obviously I am. They're really pounding into my ass and spanking me at the same time as they rape me but I love it, so far.

I can hear footsteps going upstairs and I wonder where the newest guy is going!? Who are these guys? Are they going to rob me too? Getting gang-raped is one thing, a great thing, but getting robbed would not be good.

They're all still switching off on my rear end, sometimes two at a time, sometimes solo. Then I hear the newest guy coming back downstairs again. He says, "Hey guys, check these out, let's see if this guy is really as nasty and horny as he's been telling Joe. Do you think this will all fit up there?"

"Mmmmm..uhhh...ohhh.. uhhhh.. hey man, uhhhh.. mmm..we'll MAKE it fit!"

I wonder what he's got, but I know I'll find out pretty soon.

It's not long before all three of them unload their sperm up my ass, and then jam the butt plug in me again to make sure none of it gets out. I'm so full of cum now. Oh no, someone's twisting the buttplug again, and tapping on it! Now he's spanking right between my cheeks, spanking the buttplug!

"YOWW! Ahh, uhh, uhh.. uhhhhh.. uhh ohhhhh.. Ouch! OWWWWW!!"

They're spanking my wet, sticky red ass and spanking the buttplug, like they're trying to somehow drive it in my ass! SPANK, SPANK, SPANK!..

Oh oh, now there are three sticky, smelly, ass-juice and cum-covered cocks at my mouth.. I feel the butt plug being twisted and pulled on, it's coming out! I hope I can hold all of this cum in. It's a good thing I'm laying over this beach ball with my ass up in the air or all the cum would just shoot out like a geyser. I feel something at my ass, something pushing in, something cold and smooth. PLOP! In goes a peeled hard-boiled egg!

"Hey, what're you doing back there? What are you putting in my ass?"

"Hey man, you told Joe that you were into this stuff, so we're going to find out if you really are." PLOP, in goes another one! What the.. something else is there now, something soft, it's a peeled banana being pushed up my ass. Then another one! I'm being packed full, first with cum, then food! I can feel someone's hand pressing flat against the bananas, squeezing them into my asshole.

I'm being packed with food and my hole is all squishy and sticky and gooey and messy and dirty and full of cum and shit and food! Another one of my fantasies!

"WHOA!" Something small and cold is pushing against my abused little rape-hole. Shhhhhhh... something's spraying up my ass, it's reddy-whip! Man, this new guy's creative! "Hey! That's cold! I'm so full now, I can't take any more stuff up there!"

"You've got a lot of room left up there, ass boy. You ain't seen nothin' yet. Your ass is going to shoot out a perfect form of your colon like a play-doh fun factory before we're done with you"

Something smaller is being squeezed in there now, grapes? OH! Cold grape after grape is being jammed in my asshole by these dirty rapists. What next?... Uuuuuu, it feels like.. mmm.. it feels like.. something else being squeezed up there, like some frosting in a pastry tube or something. What the?! My cake frosting that I just put in a pastry tube is being squeezed up my ass!!

Now the newest guy's got a raging hard-on from cramming all of this stuff up inside of my dirty ass, so he doesn't even give me any warning, he just RAMS his fat little cock up my cum, shit, and food-filled poop chute! "MMMMMMMMMMM... That feels soooo good.. his ass is still super tight even after that long workout. Now we're going to mix all this up for you, butt boy, and my cock's the mixer. This is going to be great. mmm uh uh uh uh uh uhhh.." FUCK FUCK RAM RAM.. pump.. "Mmmm nnnn uhhhh uhhhh uhhh rrrr.. mm...I can feel the grapes and look at how dirty my cock is when I pull it almost all the way out and RAM it back up that dirty little hole!" Pump, pump.. SLAP, SPANK..

"Uhh uh uhhh uhh uhhhh.. This guy's great Joe, thanks for telling us to meet you here. He's as dirty and nasty as you said he was. I've always wanted to find someone who wanted to be raped and abused like this. We'll have to do this more often now that we found out about this guy and know where he lives. Only, we'll have a truckload of nasty, horny guys next time. mmm mmmm uhh uhh.." Then he grabs onto my ass cheeks and spreads them apart and rams his fat cock inside and unloads a HUGE load of sperm; his first of the day, and it's streaming up my ass like a firehose! This is his first one of the day so it really shoots up in there!

"AHHHHHHHH!! Oh man, this guy's amazing, what a find Joe. How can his asshole still be so tight after all that fucking you guys did in there? I could feel him clenching down on my cock and milking the last drop of cum out of me. He's really a dirty bugger isn't he? What a great find, just like what you dream about finding; a total, nasty, dirty sex slave who likes spanking and dirty ass-fucking. What a dream. Let's bring him to the shower and give him an enema and clean him up. Look at how much of his shit is on my cock, that cum and food must have really loosened up his shit."

So I'm finally let up from being draped over the exercise ball and I'm being led into the downstairs bathroom shower, the one with the hose on it. I'm still blindfolded and my hands are tied and all the way there they're all still spanking my butt cheeks and coming up behind me and just stabbing my ass with their filthy, smelly, greasy, dirty cocks as I'm being led to the bathroom. That's quite a feeling, being fucked in the ass by strangers as I walk in my own house. I'd feel someone's hands on my waist and feel a stiff cock waving around my butt cheeks and then, YAAA! Right up my dirty, dripping asshole!

We finally make it to the bathroom and I'm put in the shower and they tell me to put my hands out and lean over and put them against the tiled wall of the shower. One of them grabs me by the hips and sticks their cock head in my ass and I get ready for more ass-raping..

"Hey, that's not cum! You're pissing in my ass!!! Ohhhh.. that feels soooo good, the jets of hot piss shooting up in my dirty ass! Use me as your toilet! Fill my dirty ass with all of your hot piss! I've been a bad boy and deserve to be treated like a toilet"

Pretty soon you're all pissing in my ass! "I'm glad you told us to drink lots of water before coming here, Joe. It feels so good to squeeze between his cheeks and piss up there..I've had to go for quite a while, I was about to burst! I love raping this guy's tight asshole and using it for a toilet."

I know it's enema time now and I would love one. I love that full feeling and love having liquids shooting up inside my ass. They're grabbing, rough hands are putting me in the shower on my hands and knees. After a quick ass fuck by someone's fat little dick, and another load of his hot, sticky sperm, in goes the hose.

"Whoa! Hey, that water is really filling me up! uhhhhhh.." I'm being filled with warm water and then in goes the butt plug again! Then they all take turns spanking me and rolling me around on my back in the piss and shit and cum in the bottom of the shower. They're pushing on my stomach and slapping my ass cheeks and stomach when I'm soooooo full of warm water. Ohhhhhhh.. the pressure is overwhelming. They're pulling my legs up in the air so I'm upside down! I feel like I'm about to blow up! It has to be loosening up my packed-in shit and it's all going to blow out when they pull that buttplug out!

They roll me around in the tub and my cock is sticking straight out it's so hard! Then, you all lay me down and tell me to get on my hands and knees again and someone yanks out the buttplug and out goes all the cum and food and shit and everything else! My poor little raped hole sprays like a geyser! They're all watching and laughing and slapping my ass and then someone gets behind me and pushes their cock into my spurting ass!!! He's fucking me in the ass as I'm blowing everything out of my ass!! I LOVE that kind of dirty, nasty stuff.. mmm.. that makes me feel so nasty and dirty.. just like my fantasy..

I'm all clean now, and I start to stand up, just in time for the newest guy to step in there with me and just shove his cock up my clean ass as I'm standing there in the shower! "WOW!! Hey, what the.. UHHHH uhhh.."

"I've only gotten to fuck this guy once so far Joe, you don't mind do you?..mm..uhhh.. mmmm..mm..uhhh.. his ass is still so tight.. sooo good and tight.. shit.."

"No way man, I don't mind at all. He's our slave now to rape whenever we want. We're all going to keep fucking him, we're just getting started. And then we're going to force him to fuck all of our asses and shoot his hot, sticky cum up our asses several times too and then lick it out. And, I just saw a truck load of sweaty, lawn service guys go by.."..

I guess I'll have to be more careful the next time I bring a guy home and tell him my fantasies. But then again, hmm.. a truckload of lawnservice guys.. all sweaty and horny.. Another fantasy.."..

12