Dirty Little Landscaper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't think you would mind, see you on Friday morning Ted, bye." Hanging up she had a picture of him lying back on her bed but she was the one sucking him off. 'I have got to get that out of my head or I won't be able to work.' Getting them all together the girls brainstormed a real good working plan. Setting up the accounts for equipment was easy and by Thursday they were as ready as they were ever going to get.

Ted worked through the night on his computer for sixteen hours. Collapsing on his couch he slept for seven hours got up made some coffee and went another sixteen hours. Finally on Thursday night, or I should say Friday morning, he finished the site sending it off for their people to look at. Taking a short break he opened his e-mail and looked at the rough draft from his client for the new idea.

They had gone to South America for some kind of fiesta and brought back some unbelievable footage with very young women drunk or doped doing things they never would have done when sober. He often wondered how they got them to do those things.

Several of the girls were having sex with multiple partners or other women. Some were giving blow jobs to a crowd of men getting sprayed with cum and laughing when it filled their mouth. One very young girl had the biggest cock he had ever seen stuffed in her pussy screaming with pleasure. One girl in particular looked familiar to him but he couldn't place her. There was film after film, some were long and others were no longer than ten minutes. That familiar girl was in all the girl on girl movies but because of the way she was filmed he couldn't remember where he had seen her before.

'Amazing they don't get arrested for statutory rape looking at some of these young ladies,' scrolling through he went back and forth trying to put them in some kind of order. In just a few minutes he had them sorted out and was so exhausted he quickly took a shower, shaved and collapsed on the couch in his office, by now it was two AM and he became dead to the world.

Chelsea and the girls drove up to the house that morning making a racket unloading the truck, trailer and equipment. She set up the laser level and with Melinda's help made several marks on the new plan she had drawn. She started the others grading and excavating, "I'll get us some water, be right back."

Going to the side door she let herself in, "Hello, Ted? We're here, are you awake?" Not hearing a response she shrugged and went to the kitchen to start the coffee. When the coffee was done she carried it back to the girls, making a few more trips for cream, sugar and water. Bringing the tray back inside she washed everything and decided to see if he was home to answer some questions.

Feeling like an intruder she tip-toed to his office and found him on his couch lightly snoring, "Oh here you are sleeping beauty," she said softly. He had on a silk robe which clung to his body; his legs were spread with one foot on the armrest and the other on the floor leaving the robe open almost to his crotch.

"Wakey, wakey cutie," she said. Not getting a response she peeked out the window to make sure the girls weren't there. Seeing them working she moved closer to the couch, 'Damn, you are a good looking man Ted! Let's take a look at what's under the robe, shall we?' moving to his side she glanced at him then slowly pulled the robe up and open. 'Oh my God your cock is huge and it's not even hard!' looking at him again she could see he was still snoring lightly.

Getting bolder she untied the belt and pulled it open further revealing him naked from his neck to his toes. The cooler air or maybe a dream had started to make his cock thicken. She was mesmerized as it quickly made its way to the full ten inches. Feeling like a horny pervert she giggled then reached out wrapping her hand around the shaft, Ted groaned in his sleep pushing his pelvis towards her.

Gently stroking him she watched his face, 'Man I wish you were awake!' stroking him she knew if he woke up she would be busted and probably fired. 'Shit, I sure would love to make you cum baby, but I better get back to work,' with a sigh she smiled bent down and sucked just the head in her mouth letting him push his cock in just a little bit. Licking him she let him go and half covered him up and snuck back out to help the others.

Darlene was scraping a border to mark the boundary of the planting bed next to the pool as Chelsea came out of the house. Taking one look at her she stopped and said, "You look like the cat that got the canary! Letting the boss sample the goods are we?"

Chelsea threw a clod of dirt at her, "I'm not talking and don't say anything to the others, please?"

Laughing Darlene said, "Don't worry I can keep any secret, you know that. Not a word from these lips." Pulling her fingers across her mouth like a zipper she winked.

"Thanks, and no I didn't let him 'sample the goods', but I did see him naked!" she giggled like a little girl covering her mouth.

Darlene smiled, "Damn girl, you got it bad don't you? Well, I for one am glad to see it. You deserve to get a good one for a change and not a bum."

"Oh, this is silly Dar he doesn't even know me and I damn sure don't know him. The only time I spent with him felt like we knew each other for years," she sighed, "Let's get to work or the guys will think we're goofing off."

For the rest of the morning they all worked the plan and by noon the planting beds were laid out, the water feature area had taken shape and the beds around the pool and hot tub were almost ready for topsoil and borders.

Ted finally woke up a little after Chelsea went outside. His penis was still hard making a tent out of his robe and he had the most erotic dream in his life, "Wow what a dream, too bad it was only a dream," he said grabbing his throbbing member. Hearing the girls talking and laughing out the office window he quickly sat up and peeked out. 'Wonder what kind of reaction I'd get if I walked out to the pool naked?' he thought.

Standing to the side he tied his belt, 'I thought I tied this? Oh well, let's see who Chelsea brought with her!' looking around the curtain he watched while the ladies went about their tasks. It was a pleasant surprise to see every one of them was beautiful, one stood out as the fun girl of the group. Laughing and strutting like she heard music even when none was playing, she had thick red hair just past her shoulders, very large breasts barely contained by her tee shirt which apparently didn't need a bra to help keep them up, her waist was small and her hips weren't too big. When she turned around he could see her ass was a cute heart shape and tight.

One of the others was tall, had short spiked blond hair, lots of earrings in both ears, a stud in her nose, a pierced eyebrow and several tattoos he could see on her arms and neck. Her face was gorgeous, her body was like an athlete with hard muscles but still very feminine. The tee shirt she wore had been cut off barely keeping her breasts covered and when she bent over he saw her large puffy nipples along with the cheeks of her ass because her shorts were something he would have thrown out long ago.

The girl working next to Chelsea had long straight brown hair and a peaches and cream complexion. She looked taller than she really was, as she and Chelsea straightened up Chelsea was several inches over her and she wasn't very tall herself. This young lady had a look of mystery in her like if she had half a chance she would surprise everybody. She was very petite with breasts that fit her frame not too big or too small; her waist was slender flaring out to her narrow hips.

Chelsea was the alpha in this group but not a tyrant; she directed the others with gentle guidance and encouragement. He liked to look at her as she moved around; she had energy in her body that exposed itself when she would do something as simple as listening to a problem. She had the kind of figure many men would love to get hold of; her breasts under the tee shirt looked firm but swayed when she walked keeping her nipples semi-erect all the time. Her waist was slim and her hips and ass were just the right size for him and with her dancers legs he could imagine her wrapped around his waist.

Chelsea felt like someone was watching her, turning around she saw him looking around the curtain. Lifting her arm she waived and motioned him to come outside.

Cranking the window out he waived her over watching her walk through the flower bed, "Good morning! Sorry I wasn't awake to great you I had several long nights working, but I'll make it up to all of you with a special lunch, how's that?"

"Good morning, you must sleep really sound because we made a racket starting. Lunch would be great, but don't go to too much trouble, ok?" she liked to look at him. 'I don't think he noticed his robe came open again. Man I want that cock!'

"I enjoy cooking and here by myself I don't get much of a chance. I'll get changed and call for you ladies in about an hour?" he liked to look in her eyes and see her smile.

Grinning she said, "Ok that will be perfect, thanks!" 'But I know what I'd really like for lunch, YOU!' thinking it was a good thing she didn't say that out loud. Waving she went back to work with Melinda.

Melinda had watched the exchange between them, "You didn't tell us he was so cute! You know, I saw how he looks at you Chelsea and he likes you," putting her hands on her hips she laughed at her reaction. "Oh don't act so innocent dear, because you're full of shit."

Feeling her face get red she said, "No I don't think so, do you? Well he is cute and like I said at the apartment until I say different he's mine!" Laughing she pinched Melinda on the arm.

"Ouch, bitch! If he ends up being too much for you I'm the first in line to help you, deal?" reaching over she pinched Chelsea on her nipple.

"Hey! Now who's the bitch? Ok deal, but I don't know where it will go with him anyway. Besides once he sees Darlene all deals are off." She wiped the dirt off her shirt and started back to work.

Bending down Melinda helped her excavate the old tree roots. Grunting with the effort she said, "You got that right, I have no idea how she does it but most guys just about start humping her leg when she speaks to them."

"No shit, sometimes it's disgusting how they act. They practically salivate and rub themselves, yuck. Remember that guy last year in New York? I thought he was going to cry when she told him we had to go home. Man what a scene that was. But she handled it well I thought," grabbing the water bottle she dropped to her knees.

Laughing Melinda started to snicker, "About as well as you can with a sicko like that. Did she ever tell you what they did on the roof?" grabbing her water she raised her eyebrows.

Chelsea stopped drinking and said with a grin, "No she never did, what happened?"

"This guy had some real issues. First he had to dress in some of her clothes and then as they were fucking he was on his back with her on top? Out of nowhere he pulls out a strap on dildo and tells her to fuck him in the ass while she jerks him off. Of course Darlene being who she is did it, but when he wanted to suck the fake cock she made an excuse and left. I don't think he ever got off," the last part got both of them laughing.

Darlene and Marty came over and asked what they were doing for lunch.

Chelsea stood up and said, "Ted is making our lunch and he said he'd call us in a little while."

All of them started to work on the area around the pool and hot tub, marking locations of plants and discussing what types would do well there.

Ted came out of the house carrying a large tray covered with towels, "Go ahead and get cleaned up ladies and lunch will be ready when you get back." Going back in he came out with another covered tray.

As the girls made their way to the bathroom or kitchen sink to wash he came in the kitchen again grabbing yet another tray with glasses, silverware, plates etc. Chelsea had finished first and offered to help, "No, no it's my treat." Peeking in the oven he rubbed his hands together and smiled then shooed them out.

They each grabbed a seat, looking at each other they didn't know what to say. Darlene said, "This is weird, we usually have fast food."

Hearing this Ted had come out with the last tray, "Don't worry dear it will all be worth it, I promise." Seeing that each one had their settings he pulled the towels off with a 'Ta, Da!' and started serving them. He had made simple salads and warmed bread with chicken breasts sautéed in butter with scallions and mushrooms. He also had fresh sea bass with capers and scallops and zucchini. One of the trays had custard for dessert with different toppings.

"I know it's not much but enjoy it anyway. I made chicken and fish in case one of you didn't like fish. Pass your plates please," taking Chelsea's plate he held the serving fork up and raised his eyebrows, "Your pleasure miss?

Chelsea giggled, "You are too much! Fish please sir."

Now that the ice was broken the others got their food and settled in to learn more about him. Darlene and Melinda watched the way he scrutinized everything Chelsea said or did. Marty got his attention with questions about his ex-wife and what happened between them. Darlene, Melinda and Chelsea all looked at her, knowing she wouldn't leave it alone.

Melinda spoke up first during the silence from Marty's questions, "Uh, Marty give it up baby. It's really none of our business, you know?"

Marty shrugged and said, "Just making conversation, sorry Ted. I didn't know it was still a sensitive subject." Reaching over she patted his hand, "Don't worry it will get better, I know. You guys didn't know it but I was married once upon a time long, long ago. I never told anybody how tough it was on me either."

Ted could see she still carried a little anger towards her ex-husband, "How long ago was it Marty?"

Picking at her food she said with a shrug, "Almost four years ago, I was just out of high school and hadn't started college yet. We grew up together and always thought we would get married someday. The ironic part was when I found him in bed with another friend of ours two nights after we came home from our honeymoon. We talked about having a threesome with another friend, Jill, but apparently he decided he wanted another guy instead so that's who was under the covers giving him a blow job when I got home. Hell I would have been ok with another guy but he didn't want to share so I left after breaking every window in his brand new truck and flattening all four tires. Last I heard they were still together, personally I hope they get crabs, the bastards."

Everyone was silent when she got done. Melinda gave her a big hug and kissed her cheek, "I'm so sorry honey."

Ted reached over and squeezed her hand, "I know where you're coming from Marty. My ex, Lucinda, is an alcoholic and when she drank anything goes. The first time I caught her in bed with another guy we fought it out and decided she would seek counseling. The second time it was with two guys she picked up in a bar, I left for a week then we reconciled again. The third time was two years ago, I came home with the flue from out of town to find several strange cars in the driveway. She was in our bedroom servicing or getting serviced by four guys and two women, on our bed. She looked like she had taken a bath in cum; it covered her from head to toe and was running out of her. One of the women saw me and said, 'I'm next sweetie, strip down and I'll help get you hard if you want,' she started to undo my belt. I told her, 'No thanks,' and went in our closet. Grabbed my suitcases and packed everything I could. As I started to put stuff in my car she came out of the bedroom screaming at me not to leave and how sorry she was. How it would never happen again. She must have just sucked one of the guys off because his stuff was running out the corner of her mouth to mix with what was on her tits."

He took a drink, "As calmly as I could I looked at her and said, 'Lucy there's something dripping down your chin.' In her drunken stupor she scraped it into her mouth then realized what she had done. I told her she would receive the divorce papers in the mail and she had twenty four hours to get her stuff out of the house then I drove down the street. I only went a couple of blocks when it occurred to me that I would need evidence, so I went back and she was still at it only two more guys had shown up. Taking my digital camcorder I filmed her for about two hours, drinking, fucking, sucking both the guys and girls," he laughed, "When some of them saw I was filming every one wanted a copy, stupid assholes," sighing he said, "Anyway when it came to our meeting with the attorneys and the judge all I did was turn on my portable DVD player and let her attorney, the judge and my counsel look at it while I sat back. I don't know what happened to her and I don't really care, but I'm pretty much over the hurt and anger I have moved on to better things."

Chelsea thought, 'I'll say, an amateur porn star.'

Picking up his glass he held it up and said, "A toast!" they all followed suit. "May those that have wronged us get their just desserts and here is to new friends and a new life, Salute!"

They all said, 'Here, here!' laughing as they drank their wine.

Marty had a tear running down her face after wiping it off she stood up came around the table and said, "Ted get up please." He did and she wrapped her arms around him kissing his cheek, "Thanks for letting us hear you story and the fabulous lunch."

His face got real red then he smiled and said, "Marty thank you. Sorry if I offended anyone with my language, I guess I had that bottled up for a while. I haven't had anyone that wanted to listen to it."

Melinda the quiet one smiled and said, "If you have ever heard us with a few drinks under our belts you never would have said that Ted. These girls can make a sailor blush, trust me it's disgusting."

All the other ladies looked at her and said in unison, "Bitch!" which broke all of them up.

Chelsea stood up and motioned the others to get back to work, "Ok ladies unless we're planning to take a nap lets get back to work, ok?"

Groaning they smiled and thanked Ted for lunch. Chelsea set them up for the afternoon and came back to help Ted clean up the table.

He tried to wave her off but she ignored him, "No way am I going to let you clean up after making that delicious meal. Forget it!"

Holding his hands up in surrender he said, "Ok, ok I give up. It will get done faster this way, thanks."

They only took a little while to get everything cleared and put in the dishwasher, "Thanks Chelsea, you're a great person for doing this," he looked embarrassed when he said it and wouldn't look at her.

Watching him she came over put her hand on his shoulder and said, "Hey are you getting red again Ted? Look don't be like that I try to pull my weight and I appreciate everything you did for us, ok?"

"Sorry, I'm not used to anyone helping me clean up. Uh, I, uh, well, I wondered if we could go out sometime? Maybe to lunch or dinner?" he asked her while he rinsed the last dish. Sheepishly he glanced at her looking for an answer.

Laughing she put her hand on his arm, "Yes Ted, I'll go on a date with you. Man it has been a long time hasn't it. All kidding aside, I was going to ask you myself."

Smiling he said, "Really? I guess it has been a long time. Ok, how about this Saturday for lunch at the new Mexican style restaurant in town at 1:00?"

Pinching his arm she said, "See that wasn't so hard! Ok 1:00 and I'll meet you there."

He told her that was great and she went back to work by the pool.

The first person she saw was Marty who seemed to be as cheerful as she had ever seen her. She was humming along to the music and smiling to herself. Getting Melinda's attention she pointed to Marty and raised her eyebrows, Melinda motioned her over.