Dirty Little Landscaper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bending down Chelsea whispered, "What is up with her?"

Melinda peeked over her shoulder, "She has been that way ever since talking to Ted at lunch. I think she finally dealt with things and has decided to move on. It's a little weird to see her without that anger on her face isn't it?"

They both glanced over at Marty, "Ok you two what's the problem? You've been whispering and looking at me, did I split my pants or something?" she smiled at them.

They both came over and put their arm around her shoulders, Chelsea grabbed her chin and moved her face from side to side, "I don't know Mel it sounds like her and looks like her. I just can't decide if I should hide the sharp tools or not. Hmm, cheerful and perky, seems kind of creepy, what do you think?"

Melinda leaned in and pried open her mouth making her squeal, "Hey! Quit it!"

Melinda put her hand on her hip and said, "Yeah I think it's her alright but I'm pretty sure she's possessed or something. When we get home we should place her on the bed naked and tie her hands so she can't hurt us. Then maybe oil her every opening and do a full cavity search, you know, just to make sure."

Marty laughed then giggled, "Very funny! My friends think I'm around the bend. Well the idea of being tied up and probed sounds like the thing to do, you know, just to make sure and all," her hands reached around them and caressed their breasts, "The more I think about it the more I like the idea. Boss can we go home early?" she said kissing Chelsea on the cheek.

They both squirmed out of her reach giggling, Melinda didn't squirm as much as Chelsea because she enjoyed making love to Marty and knew Chelsea would too if she would only try it.

Finishing out the day they said goodbye to Ted after giving him their time sheets and made their way home. Darlene was driving, "So did you ask him out yet Chelsea?"

The others laughed at her reaction and Marty said, "What? Didn't you think we noticed how he panted after you during lunch or how wet the seat was after you stood up," she squealed when Chelsea, with a red face, tried to smack her from the front seat.

Her seat belt holding her back made the situation even more amusing. Holding her face she said, "Shit, please tell me I wasn't that obvious!"

Darlene was grinning and snickering, "No you weren't to him, but to us three? Well, if you had taken off your clothes and unzipped his fly? Now that would have definitely gotten his attention. We thought maybe the way you hung on his every word was a give away, or the way you stopped whatever you were doing to listen to his voice was a give away, but he must be a little dim, stupid or gay."

Chelsea groaned, "No he is definitely not gay, after what I saw........., uh, never mind. But he did ask me out for Saturday. We're going to lunch at the new Mexican restaurant," hoping they wouldn't pick up on what she almost blurted out she looked out the window.

The truck went silent; Darlene was giving Melinda and Marty the eye in the rear view mirror. Pulling in their apartment parking lot she put the truck in park and locked the doors, "Ok missy give, why are you so positive he isn't gay? What do you know that we don't?"

"I, uh, don't know what you mean?" she tried to open the door but Darlene had the child safety locks on. "Hey let me out!"

Melinda and Marty were hanging over the seat looking at her with smiles on their faces.

Marty said, "Ok confess, did you fuck him while we were outside?"

Melinda added, "Or maybe something else happened because she didn't have enough time?"

Chelsea gave her a nasty look. Realizing she would never get out until she told them, "Oh shit! Ok, ok, well when I met him for the first time he looked familiar but I couldn't remember where I'd seen his face before. When I came home and you guys were out it hit me. I don't think you'll believe me so let me out and I'll show you."

Darlene unlocked the doors and they all went inside. Chelsea opened her laptop to the web site where she had seen him, scrolled through the short movies and started it turning the sound up. "Wait and in a little while you'll see his face."

Darlene asked her, "Is this what you do in your spare time watch porn?"

Chelsea shrugged, "Yeah and so do the rest of you too. I've caught all of you too many times." Spinning the screen so they could see it she crossed her arms and waited.

Darlene gasped when his face came in view, "Wow, I never would have thought he was a porn star! My God look at the cock on this guy! I'm sorry I promised to let you have first crack at him, damn."

Melinda was smiling her Cheshire cat grin, "Well, well. It looks like he has the proper equipment to please a woman, that's for sure. Man I wish it was me on my knees in front of him instead of her."

Marty was giggling, "If I had a husband like him to begin with I'd still be married. I think I'll try it with a guy for a change of pace, I mean hell, and I love a big dildo why not one made of real flesh and blood?"

They other girls looked at her and Darlene said, "You mean it Marty? You would get together with a guy again?"

Not tearing her eyes from the screen she nodded, "Oh yeah, if he had the personality of Ted and with his equipment? No problem!"

They looked at each other and shook their heads, thinking that wonders never cease.

Darlene smiled and said, "Let me get this straight, now you like men?"

Marty looked at her with a quizzical eye and said, "I never said I didn't like men, I said I like to be with women. I think everyone assumed I was a full blooded lesbian. Look, ever since my ex-husband screwed me over I haven't been looking for another guy to be with and it was easier to be with another woman. Sorry, but I love to have a guy for a partner, in bed and out. I also love to have a girl for a partner; after all I know what they like." She laughed and turned her attention back to the screen where Ted was shooting his cum all over his chest while the girl jerked him off, "Chelsea, if it doesn't work out with you two I'd like the next turn with him, ok?"

Chelsea shook her head, "If it doesn't work out you three can draw straws. By the way Melinda asked first. Man I never thought I'd live with a bunch of sex starved nymphomaniacs."

When Ted had finished emptying his balls the girl in the film started to lick him clean, sucking as much of his cum up as she could while he gently rubbed her shoulder.

Melinda giggled, "That's a good girl eat your protein. I remember the first time I did that for a boyfriend, it's all he wanted me to do from then on. He left me wanting release too many times until the last. He was just about to shoot his load so I jerked him off on his belly and when he was done I sucked all of it in my mouth and locked lips with him making him eat his own cum," laughing she covered her mouth and said, "I kept my hand on the back of his head so he had to swallow all of it. When I let him go he jumped off the bed and ran in the bathroom to throw up. The last time I saw him the door was being slammed and he called me a bitch. If his attitude had been better and willing to experiment more he could have had me eating his cum for a long time. Oh well, his loss."

Darlene was nodding while she told her story, "I had one similar to him once, but the first time a guy wanted me to swallow he didn't even talk he just grabbed the back of my head while he shot off in my mouth until I had no choice. I was so surprised that I bit him while trying to swallow and not choke. Poor baby needed several stitches and his mom's bath towel to clean up. Serves him right, the bastard. When I wouldn't take him to the hospital he called me a bitch and left trying to pull up his pants," giggling she shook her head.

Chelsea laughed, "The first time a guy did it to me? This guy could have been in porn movies. His cock wasn't huge but his balls were and when he would cum it looked like a damn fountain. His stuff would shoot about two feet in the air," holding her hand out from her crotch, "It wasn't just one big one either it was a bunch. He kept on squirting his cum and squirting. I giggled the first time he did it which I think gave him a boost in the ego department. The next time this bastard brought a measuring cup on our date because he wanted to see how much he shot. Being kind of new to this sex thing I said, 'Sure that would be cool,' he must have been saving up all week because I swear to God he squirted almost a half of a cup. I had trouble catching it all he was cumming so hard. Then he dared me to suck him off and swallow it; so here I again trust a dumbass at his word and when he started to cum he did the same thing, grabbed the back of my head until his balls were empty. As he started I thought it wouldn't be so much because he had just cum, boy was I wrong. If you have never had sperm squirt out of your nose I wouldn't recommend it. I'm sputtering, swallowing, snorting and crying all at the same time. This asshole is trying to shove his cock down my throat and when I hiccup he does, shooting his last big shot down my windpipe. Well needless to say when he pulls out the first thing he does is laugh at me, then I throw up all over him and the floor. He was still calling me names when I left," sighing she says, "The funny thing is I still love the taste of a guys cum. Weird, huh?"

The others agreed you either loved it or hated it, they all loved it.