Dirty Little Landscaper Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea smiled and grabbed his arm holding him in his seat. Looking over to Lucinda she said, "Yeah I know what you mean, he has this little boy charm in a big boys body. I'll get you another scone sweetie just relax so we can talk some more."

Lucinda placed the tray on the counter then moved over to sit next to him, "There, now you won't have to get up."

He knew he was in trouble and couldn't get away, "Thanks."

The ladies sat on either side just staring at him with their chins resting on their hands. Chelsea was running her hand over his back and Lucinda gently brushed his hair off his forehead and around his ear.

It took several minutes until he sighed stood up and said, "Look you two don't ask any questions please? This is something I can only tell you about until after it's over," holding his hand up he looked at each of them and said, "I'm serious, please?"

Lucinda leaned forward so she could see Chelsea, "Well should we let him off the hook or continue to tease him?"

Chelsea kept looking at him then said, "Oh I don't know. He'll probably tell me in bed later so I guess we can let him go for now. Sorry, I forgot you had him first. Sure you're ok with this?"

Lucinda smiled paused for a second and said, "Yeah I'm ok, I had my chance and blew it. At least let me know what he says after, ok?"

Ted shook his head, "You know I'm still in the room, right?"

They both slapped his arm and laughed.

The phone rang before anybody could start anything; Ted grabbed it, "Hello?"

It was the Sheriff calling to say he would be there in a little while. Hanging up Ted told Lucinda who turned pale and nodded.

The fun mood ruined they cleaned up the kitchen and went out to wait.

Sitting on the patio chairs Chelsea asked, "Lucinda, when you get done with the police where you will go, back to your house?"

With a wry grin she sighed and said, "No, I had to sell it to pay my lawyer for our divorce. It seems my therapist is more expensive than I thought also, so after paying everyone off I'm broke. Well not completely but close." Standing up she walked around hugging her self, "I'll be ok though it shouldn't be hard to get another job. I've got a degree in computer design and they're always looking for folks."

Ted stood up and started to pace, "What kind of design degree do you have?"

She looked at him, "Oh I can design all kinds of web sites, page design, system design, game design you know stuff like that, why?"

He stopped turned around and had a huge grin on his face, "What are you feelings about the porn industry?"

With a confused look she asked, "Do you want to go look at some sites or is there another reason? If you're asking if I look at them then the answer is yes, you and I used to love to look at porn, remember?" she had a smirk on her face and her hands on her hips, "I'm a little old to be a porn actress if that's where you're going. Of course with photo shop I could look good."

Glancing over at Chelsea he winked, "Oh, I'd watch you get plowed by another guy or girl. You still look good, what do you think Chelsea?"

She grinned thinking they might have a three-way, "Oh yeah, she looks good to me!"

He laughed, "I see where your mind went and we'll talk about that later. Ok? Now I want to ask Lucinda if she could work for the porn industry doing their web designs. Could you work for them Lucy?"

Her brow furrowed, "Sure if the pay was ok. I could work for anybody."

"Glad to hear it, as of next week you are working for me until we get you established. Then if it works out you'll be in business for yourself. Interested?"

Lucinda looked at Chelsea, "But what about you are you ok with me working for Ted? I won't if it weird's you out."

Chelsea smiled at her, "Honey if Ted offers I would take him up on it. In answer to your question, no it wouldn't bother me. We have only started to date so I don't have any claim on him."

Ted was grinning, "No claim! I beg to differ missy. Lucy, I'll set you up with the equipment here at the house, oh shit! I forgot, Chelsea if it's ok with you, may Lucinda stay here with us?"

"Us, what do you mean us? I don't live here," she realized what he was asking, "Are you asking me to move in too?"

"If you feel comfortable and it's not too soon in our relationship, yes I would like you to move in here with me," he had this expression on his face like a kid going for ice cream.

Lucinda spoke first, "Wait a minute; I didn't say I would move in here," holding her head like it was going to explode, "I think we may be going too fast. I can't get my head around you forgiving me let alone asking me to work for you. No Ted, as much as it means to me getting a new job, let me get an apartment in town so there isn't any confusion, ok?" Lucinda had put her hand on his shoulder and kissed his cheek, "Thanks though. Just the job is plenty," she had teared up again and wiped her face.

Chelsea giggled, "This is perfect, I'll move in here and you can take over my room at the apartment! Would you mind living with several other women? I know they wouldn't mind having you there at all."

She and Lucinda worked it out calling the other girls to arrange the move and switching the lease.

Chelsea took Lucinda over that night to introduce everybody and because Ted had followed her the truck remained so they could go back to his place.

The girls took Lucinda under their wing and got her settled in. The next morning they headed to work at Ted's. Melinda had left her car for Lucinda to use and by lunch time she had all her stuff out of storage and the boxes stacked in Chelsea's room.

When they were done for the day everybody headed to the apartment to move Chelsea. By the time they got finished it was two in the morning and they were all exhausted.

Chelsea took one look at Marty who had her feet in Melinda's lap and her head in Lucinda's lap. Darlene had her head in Chelsea's lap and her feet in Ted's lap. "I proclaim tomorrow a goof off day! Ted can they all stay here for tonight?"

Yawning he blinked and told her, "Sure, I've got plenty of tee-shirts for them to wear to bed and four bathrooms and bedrooms not occupied. Pillows and sheets are in the hall closet, the towels are in each bathroom closet. There may even be some shampoo and stuff there too. Help your selves!"

Marty groaned, "Oh a shower would feel great! Darlene, want to join me?"

Laughing she said, "Not tonight sweetie I'm afraid we wouldn't get any sleep and I'm exhausted."

Marty pretended to pout, "Oh poo! I guess I'll have to sleep alone!"

Melinda rubbed her feet, "Oh baby its ok, I'll sleep with you, but no sex until we get you washed up!"

Marty laughed, "Good, I'll let you scrub me down good and then it's your turn," rolling over to look at Lucinda, "You can join us too if you want?" smiling as she rubbed Lucinda's thigh near her crotch, "I bet you could use a good rubbing too."

Lucinda giggled and squirmed in her seat, "As much fun as it sounds like I'm exhausted, but I'll take a rain check, ok?" She rubbed Marty's shoulder and kissed her forehead.

Marty smiled, "I'll hold you to it."

Ted looked at Chelsea and smiled, glancing back at Lucinda he said, "Lucy, have you ever fulfilled you fantasy?"

Still rubbing Marty's shoulder she grinned and said, "Oh yeah, lots of times when I worked for Gabe. You wouldn't believe how horny you can get watching young girls dance at a club half naked and kissing each other. Oh, well I guess you can from what Gabe told me," she said with a grin.

Chelsea was trying not to laugh out loud but Darlene could feel her holding it in. Turning to look at her she said, "What are you laughing at? Something you want to share about Ted here?" she pointed at him.

Chelsea snorted and grinned at him, "I can't unless he wants me too!"

Ted groaned took a deep breath and said, "Go ahead tell them, it's going to get out eventually!"

Lucinda was snickering, "See Chelsea I told you he couldn't keep any secrets and will only tell the truth. Ted you are a trip!"

Chelsea told everyone what she had seen, "I knew he looked familiar and when I figured it out the search didn't take long. When I found the right movie there was my darling Ted slamming his cock into this woman who was screaming and moaning. Of course the best part for me was when he came, but that's just me."

Then all of them had to share what they liked about watching someone they actually knew in a porn movie.

Marty spoke up, "Yeah but we all knew he was in a movie, which we all watched at the kitchen table. Lucinda it seems you know more about the adventures of Ted than any of us, so share."

She glanced over at him to see if it would be alright, getting a nod she said, "Well you all know we were married and divorced. After we broke up I contacted Gabe knowing what business he was in to see if he wanted any help. He does these 'Ladies Going Wild' videos. One thing led to another and I started to travel with the guys on the bus to all the beaches or resorts where these women went to unwind. Some were single, married or just looking for adventure. At first I would interview them then, if they agreed to be in the video, have them sign a release. The shy ones would feel more comfortable talking to me instead of some strange guy."

Darlene had her back to the couch as she listened to Lucinda tell her tale. She was gently caressing Chelsea's thigh but her feet were in Ted's lap. Her heels could feel Ted's cock getting thicker so she very slowly moved them against his growing member. He moved his hand down to rub her leg.

"Anyway, one time this drunken girl from Kansas was only being asked to pull her top up and show her tits. She said only if I would too, well being about half drunk I said sure why not. So I moved on screen and we said the old one, two, three the next thing I know she has a lip lock on me and our clothes are gone. Gabe and his camera man got the first lesbian shots of the trip and because of, as Ted reminded me, my fantasy of wanting to have sex with another woman. Well for the next two months that's all I did was try to get these young girls in bed for a movie."

Ted was enjoying his foot job but spoke up, "Man, I thought you looked familiar."

Chelsea glanced over at him and saw Darlene rubbing him with her feet. When she looked up at Ted he shrugged. Leaning down she whispered to Darlene, "I think you need to stay with us tonight honey."

Darlene smiled and nodded.

Lucinda got some of her drink and continued, "While I was working for Gabe he told me about the working relationship he had with Ted. He also told me how sometimes Ted would join in the making of the movies, not the filming but the action scenes. Right?" he nodded, "It seems he would not only set up the web sites but actually fuck these young girls or women with cuckold husbands. As a former lover of his ladies I can tell you if I had been one of them he could have done anything to me as long as I got some of his big cock slammed in my pussy, and his cum has a slightly sweet taste, doesn't it Chelsea?"

Chelsea nodded and smiled.

Ted was getting uncomfortable they way they all were looking at him, but didn't want Darlene to stop.

Chelsea could see he was having trouble getting comfortable, "Ok, ok before Ted's boner splits his pants I think we need to get to bed. Darlene you can stop rubbing his cock now or else the front of his pants will be all sticky."

Marty, Melinda, Darlene and Lucinda broke up laughing which made his face get bright red.

Chelsea slipped out from under Darlene and stood up. Reaching for Ted's hand she pulled him up, "Come on lover let's go to bed. Come on Darlene you can help me finish him off."

Grinning Darlene got on the other side of Ted and took his other hand, waving to the other women she said, "Have a good nights sleep!" she and Chelsea pulled him with them as they left.

Melinda said, "Oh man that's wrong! I hope we all get a turn with him. Well ladies, shall we go get our showers and get to bed?"

Marty stood up grabbed Lucinda's hand and she and Melinda pulled her upstairs. The three women found the shampoo, soap and towels, after locating the largest of the four baths on the second floor they helped each other shed their clothes.

Marty had pulled Lucinda's top over her head, "Wow girl you fill out that bra real nice," finding the closer in the front she unsnapped it letting the bra fall off her shoulders. Placing her hands on her breasts she squeezed them gently, "They're beautiful Lucinda. I just love big nipples." Bending down she sucked each of them in her mouth making them hard.

Rubbing Marty's shoulders Lucinda moaned, "Oh Marty, after this I think you can call me Lucy. Uummmmmm, that feels so good, it's been too long."

Melinda started to help Marty out of her clothes, "Come on you two horny sluts let's take a shower."

"Oh fine bitch, just trying to have some fun." Marty faked being mad while she turned to her and snatched Melinda's tee shirt over her head then sucked her nipple in her mouth.

Melinda squealed and the two of them started to tickle and laugh. Finally the clothes were piled on the floor and they were giggling and talking while washing each others hair and bodies.

In the master bedroom bathroom Darlene had removed her top while Chelsea started the water in the huge shower, "Gee Ted do you think my tits are too big?" she had one in each hand caressing them and pinching her nipples.

Chelsea stuck her head around the shower wall, "Yeah Ted, are her tits too big?" coming up behind her she reached around and put her hands on them too while staring at him with a smile.

Ted grinned shook his head, "No I think they're just right, but I believe they need to be scrubbed clean," dropping his shorts his cock swung up and slapped his belly. Dropping his pants he grabbed the shaft slowly stroking it, "I know just what to use for that."

With a sexy laugh she said, "Oh yeah that will work just fine."

Chelsea pulled Darlene's shorts off letting her step out of them, reaching around she rubbed her slit, "My goodness sweetie you need a shave! Ted, grab a razor before you come in, ok?" they got in the shower.

He had always wanted to see one girl shave another girl; grabbing a razor and the shaving cream he stood in the door watching them wash each other. 'Damn that's hot!' he thought to him self.

While Darlene shampooed her own hair Chelsea was running her soapy hands all over Darlene's body.

The shower was large enough to have shower heads on three walls and large rain heads on the ceiling. Turning on another wall he set the shaving things on the bench and soaped himself up, finishing with his hair he rinsed off and sat down to watch the show. Darlene had turned around and bent forward letting Chelsea run her fingers between her ass cheeks then up her back.

Chelsea pulled one of the shower wands out and rinsed Darlene off, "Let's give this bush a shave, ok?" lathering her crotch up Chelsea started to gently shave all the stubble off Darlene's mound, paying special attention to both sides of her slit she soon had her smooth as silk. Placing her foot on the seat she shaved her back to her asshole put the razor down she rinsed it off and stuck her tongue in Darlene's wet slit moving it up to suck on her clit making her moan with pleasure. Stopping she ran her fingers in her cunt and stood up, "Ok baby now it's my turn."

"Man I didn't want it to stop." Moving Chelsea under the water she started to soap her legs and feet, moving up each leg until her fingers rubbed her slit, stomach and breasts. Chelsea's black hair was only just past her shoulders and she finished it quickly. Turning her around Darlene let Chelsea's hands and head rest on the wall while she used her soapy fingers to lather up between Chelsea's ass cheeks and up her back. Taking the shower wand she rinsed all the soap off turned her again and kissed her deeply.

Ted had sat on the bench to watch the girls wash each other, slowly stroking his hard cock.

Chelsea turned Darlene around to show her what he was doing, grabbing her tits in each hand she asked, "Do you like to watch baby? It turns you on, huh?" running her hands down Darlene's stomach to her pussy she let her fingers slide in her opening, "She's nice and wet for you honey, want to get in the bed?"

Ted could only nod and smile, letting go of his cock he grabbed the towels and helped dry them off. Darlene kept stroking him while he dried her front spreading his pre-cum on the shaft.

Trying to keep his mind on drying them he moved to Chelsea and toweled her front. Not to be left out she caressed his balls while Darlene jerked him off. "If you two don't stop I won't last to the bedroom."

Giggling they took a towel and dried him off, then threw the towels on the floor and dragged him to the bed. As he fell back Chelsea got on her knees next to him planting small kisses on his face, neck and chest. Taking his hand she held it against her crotch. He got the hint and let his fingers slip in her wet slit then onto her clit.

Darlene dropped to her knees between his legs and planted her own kisses on his thighs, balls, cock and stomach. "God Ted your cock is big! I like big ones!" She took him in her hand and stroked his length milking his juice out of the head, bending down she engulfed him over half way slowly letting it slide out to her lips then doing it again.

Chelsea had never watched Darlene with a guy and with her face on Ted's stomach she had a perfect view of her sucking his cock, "That's it baby suck it," turning to him she asked, "Do you like how she sucks your cock honey?"

Ted was gently moaning every time his cock slid down Darlene's throat, "Yeah, suck it Darlene suck my cock. Chelsea come here, sit on my face sweetie, I want to lick your pussy."

Chelsea moved over him so she could watch his blow job, gently she lowered her pussy onto his mouth, "Eat me Ted, lick my cunt baby make me cum." When his tongue slid between her pussy lips and made contact with her clit she ground down on him, "Oh shit that feel so good!"

Darlene could feel his shaft swell as it hit the back of her mouth and from experience she knew he wasn't going to last long. Slowly she drew her mouth off his cock then licked him from top to bottom sucking his balls in to roll them on her tongue.

Chelsea saw his cock being held up while Darlene sucked his balls so she bent down and sucked him in her mouth.

Darlene felt her lips touch the fingers stroking his shaft. "Lets both lick him baby," she said letting his sack pop out of her mouth. Moving up she took one side of his cock while Chelsea took the other. They slowly ran their mouths up and down him kissing when they met at the top sucking each others tongues then moving down again.

Ted was moaning into Chelsea's pussy as they tag teamed his cock. Pushing his tongue in her he started to run it over her clit quickly making her squirm on his face.

Darlene stopped and stood up; Chelsea thought she wanted her to suck him again so she swallowed his cock bobbing up and down on it. Standing Darlene straddled his legs rubbing her mound on Chelsea's head, looking up she knew what she wanted and smiled.

Holding his cock Chelsea guided it in Darlene's cunt and when it slid all the way in she started to rub her clit with her thumb.

Darlene groaned as she lowered down on his cock which filled her up, "Oh shit! It's so big, it feels so good!" slowly so she could enjoy the sensation of being full she straightened letting it slide almost out. Leaning back she placed her hands on his knees and rocked back and forth on his rod. When she slid away Chelsea would lean in lick her clit and the vein under the shaft making them both grunt with pleasure.

Ted laid there enjoying the sensations while tonguing Chelsea's cunt. Wanting her to have an orgasm first he started to lick her faster making her vagina clench at his intrusion. He picked up the pace and soon she was in the throes of her first orgasm grinding down on his tongue her pussy was excreting more and more juice on his chin.