Dirty Little Landscaper Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea had temporary forgotten what she was doing, "Oh shit, shit, fuck, lick me, lick me! Faster baby faster, mmmmmmh, shit! I'm Cmmmmmmnnnngngggng!" holding her self up off his stomach she rolled her cunt on his tongue as she came.

Holding her hips on his face he stuck his tongue in as far as he could fuck her with it until she calmed down.

Chelsea rolled off him and moved around until she could lick her juice from his face. Kissing him she slipped her tongue in his mouth letting him suck on it, "Oh damn baby that was fantastic." She lay back on his arm to watch while Darlene bounced on his cock. Whispering in his ear she said, "Fuck her honey make Darlene cum. I want to see you fill her up till it drips out."

He pulled her over and kissed her again, "Sure baby move down and get a better view," he grinned.

Smiling she scooted around until her face was at the base of his cock. She could hear the slurping sounds it made as he fucked her. Reaching up she squeezed Darlene's breast pinching the hard nipple. Darlene had slid too far back and his cock slid out slapping Chelsea in the face. Quickly she sucked him in her mouth and without using her hands pushed him back in her pussy using only her tongue and lips. Planting her tongue on Darlene's clit she rubbed her making wet licking sounds.

Darlene was on the verge of her first orgasm as Chelsea licked her clit, "Oh honey, lick me, lick my clit. That's the spot baby, right there. Yes, yes, yes, oh fuck, fuck, uhmmm, cummmmmmnnnggnng!" she went over the top and leaning forward she pressed down on Ted's cock letting him hit her cervix while she bounced up and down on him.

Just as she was coming down from her orgasm he started his, "Yeah baby fuck me, fuck me. Almost there, almost there, Ahhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkk, cummmminnnnnng!" he blasted her canal with his hot sperm, shooting his cum deep into her cunt. She couldn't hold all of it in her; some had run out down his shaft only to be sucked in Chelsea's waiting mouth. Darlene had another orgasm when he filled her up, leaning back on his knees she used her muscles to milk him. Chelsea kept her mouth on the junction of his cock and her pussy to drink up as much of their juices as she could get. When his sperm stopped running out she got up on her knees and kissed Darlene passing his seed into her mouth using her tongue. They sucked each others tongues clean then stopped to catch their breath.

Smiling Darlene could feel his still hard cock filling her up, standing up she let it fall back on his stomach then bent over to lick him clean, "Wow usually the guys I've been with lose it when they cum." Stroking him she felt it harden up until it lifted off his stomach when she let it go.

Chelsea watched as Darlene slowly rubbed his cock, with a grin she laid back next to him, "Fuck me lover. Fill me up next. I need that hard cock in me baby!" running her fingers over her mound she spread her legs.

Darlene moved out of the way while Ted pulled Chelsea over to the edge of the bed, holding her legs open he gently slid his cock in her waiting pussy. Only going in a little bit he pulled out again leaving just the head in. After several times doing that he had her squirming and rubbing her own clit.

"Oh God lover fuck me, give it to me Ted fill my pussy!" Chelsea rubbed her clit faster.

Ted kissed her feet licking down her ankles, while she was distracted he slammed in her cunt hitting bottom. Pulling back he slammed in again holding still when he felt her womb. Slowly he started to pump in her pussy, pulling out until only the head was between her lips then sliding all the way in again and again.

Darlene started to rub and pinch Chelsea's breasts sucking on the nipples. Chelsea had moved her hand between Darlene's legs fucking her with three fingers. She groaned and humped against the invading digits.

All of them were moaning and sweating while they fucked or got fucked. Ted had gotten faster and faster, holding Chelsea's legs open he pistoned her pussy like a machine. Feeling his orgasm coming on he only slowed a little, "Here it comes baby, here it comes! Ummmmmmmm, shit, shit, fuck, fuck! I'm cummmmmmnnnggnng!" he liked to feel his cum fill up a woman's cunt, nice, wet and warm. Squirting out his thick ropes of sperm he pulled back, filling Chelsea's pussy with several until he pulled his cock out and jerked the remaining ones on her stomach. Darlene moved in and licked her clean, sucked his cock clean then dipping her fingers in Chelsea's open pussy scooped his cum out to feed it to her.

Dripping his sperm into Chelsea's open mouth she said, "That's a good girl eat his cum." Scooping out some more she sucked it off her fingers then planted her mouth on Chelsea's letting her suck on her cum covered tongue.

Chelsea made little sucking sounds, "Mmmmmmh, tasty cum," giggling she stuffed her fingers in her sloppy pussy and let Ted clean them off.

"Uhmmm, not bad," he said as he licked her fingers.

Darlene looked down and saw that Ted had finally lost about half of his erection, but he was still big, "Well damn Ted how many orgasms have you got in that big cannon anyway?" Chelsea giggled sat up and grabbed his cock.

Glancing at Darlene she smiled and said, "Well I've only had two from it. Should we see how many we can get?" she stroked him feeling it get thicker, "It feels like it wants to go again!" she had both hands on him now.

Ted grinned and said, "As much as I want to fuck both of you again, I'm exhausted even though my cock says different. Let's wait so I can rest up, ok?"

Chelsea pouted a little then laughed, "Oh, ok I guess. Darlene, do you think we can wait until later?"

Darlene reached over and caressed his balls, sighed and said, "I guess we can wait till later. I swear it looks like your cock feels different though."

Ted laughed, "Please, please let me rest and I'll promise to fuck you both again?"

The girls said together, "Oh fine then!" giggling they collapsed on the bed and snuggled in to sleep.

While Ted was servicing Chelsea and Darlene; Marty, Melinda and Lucinda had made each other very horny in the shower, they found the only other room with a king size bed. The tee-shirts they were supposed sleep in were on the chair, the towels had landed at the doorway and on the bed all a person could see were three women trying to kiss each other at the same time.

Melinda was kissing Lucy hard and had her long hair tied in a pony tail to keep it out of the way while she squeezed Lucinda's breast making those large nipples very hard. Lucinda on her back was in the middle with Marty sucking on the other nipple; her fingers slipping down her stomach to her crotch.

Kissing her way down Melinda sucked the other nipple in her mouth; her hand made its way beside Marty's to Lucy's soaked crotch.

It was like they had worked together before; Melinda rubbed Lucy's clit while Marty slipped her fingers in her pussy making her moan with pleasure.

Lucinda had her legs splayed open humping against Marty's hand, "Yeah that's it baby fuck me. Oh shit it's been way too long!"

Melinda slowly kissed her way down till she was between Lucy's legs. Planting small sucking kisses on her thighs as she moved up to Marty's fingers licking them.

Marty pulled her fingers out of Lucy's cunt and let Melinda suck her juices from them. Using her hand she held Lucy's pussy lips open so Melinda could fuck her with her tongue.

Melinda moved up and stuck her exceptionally long tongue in as far as it would go. With her free hand she fingered Marty's pussy making her open her legs wide. Pulling her tongue out she said, "Lay back Marty; and get as close to Lucy as you can. I want to eat you both honey," while Marty got in position she slid her tongue in again and licked Lucy's juices out of her soaked pussy.

When Marty was ready Melinda pulled out and stuck her tongue in her while three of her fingers probed Lucy. They were both groaning and squirming against her ministrations. Melinda didn't want them to cum yet, when they were close she slowed down or switched partners. Several minutes went by until both of them were having mini-orgasms every time she touched their cunts.

Leaning away from their spread legs she said, "As much as I love eating your pussies girls I need some relief too, you know?" she kept her fingers in their wet slits slowly fucking them in unison.

Lucy gasped and groaned, "Oh don't stop honey, please! I promise to do you next."

Marty had a hold on Melinda's hand stuffing it in her cunt, "Shit Mel you know we'll do you baby, its just we're so close honey."

Smiling Melinda said, "Ok you two horny sluts hang on!" while she finger fucked them both she used her tongue to rapidly rub their clits one after the other. In a few minutes they both started to make little squeals then moan as they had their first orgasm.

Lucinda reached down to rub her clit, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, shit, I'm, I'm, fuccccccckkk!" pulling her legs open all the way she shot out a long stream of pussy juice hitting Melinda in her open mouth and down her chest.

Marty just grunted once opened her legs and started to shake. Clamping her legs shut on Melinda's hand she laid there and gently whimpered, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. That was great Mel!" relaxing her legs she leaned back and looked at Melinda, "What happened to you!"

Laughing she wiped her face licked her fingers and pointed at Lucinda's crotch, "When she gets off you better get ready for a shower of girl cum. I've never seen that except on the porn sites. That was cool, it doesn't taste bad either!" scooping some more off her dripping tits she fed some to Marty, "See, not bad huh?"

Sucking Mel's fingers Marty said, "Yummy, next time it s my turn to get a shower. After all the girls I've been with that has never happened."

Melinda got on her knees rubbed the girl cum on her tits and said, "Well, move over! Now you two get to do me!"

Melinda moved between them kissing their breasts, faces and lips. "Oh I'm looking so forward to this! I've never had two girls do me ever!" dropping down on her back she encouraged them to start, "Hurry up ladies, because that bedpost is looking very inviting!"

They both giggled, Lucinda got on her knees and deeply kissed her letting their tongues intertwine. Stopping to catch her breath she said, "My God your tongue is long!"

With a laugh Melinda said, "Well I've never had any complaints, have I Marty?"

Marty was gently sucking on her nipple, "You won't get any from me. The first time she licked me it felt like I was going to pass out."

As Lucy kissed her she let the fingers of her left hand trail down into the wispy patch of pubic hair above Melinda's pussy, rubbing around her mound she gently slipped one digit in her wet slit.

With a low groan Melinda pressed on Lucinda's shoulder letting her know what she wanted.

Letting her nipple pop out of her mouth Lucinda asked, "What do you want me to do baby?" inserting another finger she said, "Does this feel good honey?" planting small kisses down her stomach she slowly finger fucked her.

Melinda moaned opening her legs wider, "Lick me sweetie, lick my pussy," rubbing Lucy's shoulder she humped her crotch on the fingers invading her cunt.

Marty was sucking first one nipple then the other, Melinda kept her hand caressing the back of her head while she nursed.

As she moved between Melinda's legs her fingers never left their place probing her pussy. Holding her legs open she kissed her thighs slowly getting closer to the prize. The first touch of her tongue to Melinda's clit made her jump and gasp.

The time for talk had passed. Using her tongue to rub Melinda's clit while her fingers, three now, fucked her kept the need for sound to a minimum. In fact the only sounds were Melinda moaning and the slurping of her fingers and mouth as she got her closer and closer to an orgasm.

In a few moments her orgasm started, pulling one leg up she used her hand to push Lucy's face tighter in her crotch, "Oh shit baby, eat my cunt honey! Right there, there, shit, shit! Oh God, fuck, fuck, fuck me! Uhmmm, uhmmm, ohhhhh fuck meeeeeeeeeee!"

Shaking from her head to her feet Melinda came like a freight train hitting a bridge. Her body laid there and shook.

After several minutes passed she came to her senses took a deep breath and sighed, "Holy shit! I haven't cum that hard in a long time. Thank you, thank you and thank you!" pulling Lucinda to her she kissed her mouth licking off her own juices from around her lips. Gently pulling Marty up she kissed her also and said, "Well baby you may have some competition in the pussy eating department!"

Marty giggled, "I don't think that's so bad do you?"

Settling in they quickly fell asleep with their arms and legs wrapped around each other.