Dirty Movies: AOTS Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
metron18
metron18
218 Followers

Sasha pauses for a moment, letting her throat muscles relax before slowly proceeding down the rest of his length. The couple (and the audience) watch as she drives the remainder of his dick past her lips until his balls rest against her chin, her nose tickled by his pubic hair. Her throat feels pleasurably snug and hot around his cock, and as he looks down at her, she meets his eyes and winks, nearly sending him over the edge.

Sasha pulls herself back, letting his prick slide from her gullet and out her mouth. Using the bottom hem of her top to wipe her lips, she says to the girl, "If you keep sucking him and trying to work more of his meat inside, eventually you'll be able to do what I just did. It just comes with practice."

"Can I try now?" the girl asks.

"Sure," Sasha nods. "He's all nice and wet, so it should be easy to take more than a couple of inches. Just concentrate on relaxing and let it happen."

Her boyfriend's cock is half-covered with Sasha's throat slime, and as she takes it into her mouth she can taste it on her tongue, not an unpleasant taste, but still noticeable. She takes her usual length inside and, at Sasha's look of encouragement, valiantly attempts to take in more of his meat. After another couple of inches she starts to gag and tries pulling back, only to be stopped by Sasha who puts a hand on the back of her head. "Don't panic. You're not going to choke or hurl. Just relax," Sasha whispers into her ear, sliding her hand down to stroke the girl's neck sensually. "Relax and breathe. You're okay. Relax and breathe. You're okay..."

Sasha's words echo in her mind, becoming like a mantra, and she focuses on them. Her gag reflex subsides and she can feel her boyfriend's cock starting to throb slightly in her mouth, apparently close to release. Steeling herself, she resumes sucking more of his meat inside, stopping only when the head of his dick is just past the entrance to her throat. "Can you manage any more?" Sasha asks, and she shakes her head slightly.

"How is she?" Sasha asks the guy.

"Fucking amazing," he manages to say, feeling the sperm starting to rise in his balls. "She's sucking on a lot more than before...and her throat feels so nice and tight on my cock...uunnngghh, I'm gonna cum!"

"Pull back," Sasha tells the girl, guiding her head back off his pulsing shaft so that it rests mainly on her tongue. "You don't want to choke on all that cum, do you?"

Before she can respond her boyfriend groans loudly and her mouth is suddenly flooded with thick semen, spraying all over her tongue, coating her teeth and the inside of her cheeks. It's salty-sweet, a flavor that she's used to, and there seems to be a lot more than normal. "Don't swallow it yet," Sasha says, and the girl nods, her cheeks swelling with cum as her boyfriend's cock continues to spurt in her mouth.

Finally the last of his load oozes out of his prick and he pulls his deflating cock from her mouth, the girl keeping her lips clamped shut to avoid spilling any cum on her clothes. "Come here," Sasha says, taking hold of her face and tilting it up before drawing her close. The former porn star kisses her, using her tongue to part the girl's lips before sucking some of the semen out of her mouth. Pulling away, Sasha rolls the collected cum around in her mouth, tasting every bit of it on her tongue before swallowing. After some effort, the girl does the same.

"Your boyfriend's really tasty," Sasha comments, licking her lips. "Make sure you keep him around."

"I will. Thank you so much for your help!" the girl says happily.

Another cut in the footage shifts to Sasha walking through a park. She's apparently drawn a small following, as people can be seen trailing behind her at a short distance. Sasha appears not to notice.

One of the park patrons, a guy dressed in a T-shirt and running shorts, comes up to her. "My wife's really turned on by having sex in public places, she likes the thrill of possibly being seen or caught. I love her, and love fucking her, but the thought of doing it in public makes me nervous and, well...it doesn't always work out, if you know what I mean. How can I get comfortable with public sex?"

"Are you more concerned than your wife is that you might get in trouble if you're caught?" Sasha asks him.

The guy shakes his head. "Not really, no. It's more the idea of being publicly exposed to everyone that gets me. I mean, I'm happy with my body, but..."

"But not really," Sasha counters. "If you're happy with your body, if you're proud and comfortable of every part of yourself, then whipping it out shouldn't be a problem, right?"

"I...suppose so," the guy admits, hanging his head a little.

"Is your wife here?" Sasha asks.

"No, she got called into work on short notice, so...what are you doing?" Sasha has stripped off her top, revealing that she's not wearing a bra, and her tits are in full view of everyone. Her audience draws in closer to watch, growing in size from other park patrons joining them. The guy's mouth is open, a shocked expression on his face.

Sasha unzips her jeans and pushes them down her legs, along with her thong. Her cunt has a bush of pubic hair that, while trimmed on the sides, is still relatively thick. Stepping out of them, she kicks off her shoes and socks before standing in front of the guy, hands on her hips, not a stitch of clothing on her body. "I just stripped completely naked in front of everybody in this park," she says matter-of-factly. "Do I look embarrassed to you? Ashamed?"

The guy can only stare at her, frozen and mute.

"Watch." Sasha turns to her audience, acknowledging them for the first time as she runs her hands over her breasts, squeezing them together and pinching her nipples. She then turns her back to them and bends over at the waist, spreading her stance. She reaches back to spread her pale asscheeks, letting them see her brown hole. More people are flocking over to see the wanton display, and cameras and phones are pointed at her from all directions.

Sasha sucks on her left middle finger for a minute before reaching back around to stick it in her ass. "I didn't—uunnh—get comfortable with my body---aahh—because I got into porn. I—oohh—I got into porn because I was already comfortable with my body. Porn just let me explore sexually, letting me see what I liked doing." She continues fingering her asshole, looking at the guy while doing so. "It sounds to me like your wife loves you a lot—enough to not only risk getting caught fucking in public, but also to let everyone see what kind of man she's got in her life. Someone who loves her just as much that he'd bang her anytime, anywhere."

Pulling her finger from her ass, Sasha straightens up while sucking it clean in her mouth. "You just have to be at peace with yourself and your body, and not care what strangers think," she says helpfully between cleaning. "It's only your wife whose view on you really matters...and everyone else can go fuck themselves." She pulls her now-clean middle finger from her mouth as she says this and holds it out on the audience, flipping them off.

Incredibly, there's some scattered applause from them despite the rude gesture, but Sasha apparently ignores it, her attention still focused on the guy, who clearly has a hard-on tenting the front of his shorts and is trying to hide it in his hands in an attempt to be gracious. "Wow, I—I guess I never really thought of it that way," he says, trying to sound genuine. He starts edging away, still attempting to conceal his erection. "Thanks a lot, Sasha, that really helped...I got a lot to think about, so I should go..."

"Is that hard-on for me?" Sasha asks him plainly, raising an eyebrow.

"Wha—what?" the guy stammers, his face turning bright red, still trying to leave discreetly. "I don't know what you mean, I—"

Sasha rolls her eyes before stepping over to him. She pulls his hands away from his crotch and practically tears his shorts down his legs. His cock, which Sasha sees is not overly long but quite thick, springs free and bobs up and down. Sasha wraps one hand around it and guides him over to her previous spot in front of the audience.

"Everybody look!" she says loudly. "This guy has his dick out in front of all of you. It's all fat and hard 'cause he got turned on by my little show for you fuckers. Isn't that right?"

The guy can't answer, his embarrassment tongue-tying him. He tries not to look at the crowd, but out of the corner of his eye he can see a number of the female onlookers staring at his cock. A few of them are whispering to each other, including a trio of pretty coeds. He notices with some surprise that he hasn't lost his erection yet despite the unwanted attention, though that could be because Sasha is rubbing her thumb in a circle on the underside of his cock.

"It looks to me like this guy is ready to fuck!" Sasha continues. "But the real question is, does he want to?" She looks at him straight in the eye, not taking her hand from his dick. "Well? Do you?"

His opposing feelings of arousal and uncertainty warring inside him, he manages to utter, "I—my wife—"

"Isn't here, but I bet a thousand dollars if you fucked me right here in front of everybody, if you got over all this self-conscious bullshit and just rode me like an animal before draining your balls in me, she'd be more than happy to let this one slide. Hell, she'd probably be thankful, because from now on you'd be giving her what she really wants—a more confident, self-assured husband."

The guy just looks at Sasha, who looks back with a completely earnest look on her face.

"Yeah, fuck her!" someone shouts, and he looks out at the crowd face-to-face for the first time, looking to see who his cheerleader is.

It turns out to be one of the pretty coeds. "Do it, stud!" she continues. "Bend that bitch over and fuck the shit out of her cunt!"

There are nods and noises of encouragement from the other onlookers.

"Get her to suck your dick!" someone else calls out.

"Pound that pussy!"

"Shove that fat prick into her slutty ass!"

"Cum all over her face!"

More and more suggestions are thrown out from the audience, all of them now actively encouraging the guy to take the plunge, both literally and figuratively. He looks over at Sasha, feeling his dick getting even stiffer than before. She shoots a glance down at it before looking back up at him, a playfully naughty smile tugging the corners of her mouth.

An overwhelming sense of boldness takes hold in him, and he reaches down to grasp the bottom of his T-shirt, tearing it up over his head and off his body in one smooth motion. The crowd claps and cheers, with many of the women whistling at his runner's build. Now naked except for his shoes and the shorts puddled around them, he wraps an arm around Sasha's waist and pulls her close, kissing her hungrily. She returns the kiss with equal heat, his hands sliding down her back to squeeze her asscheeks.

Breaking the kiss he turns Sasha around forcefully, making her gasp, before bending her over. Holding her steady with one hand, he guides his dick to the entrance of her cunt before shoving himself forward in one thrust. Both of them moan at the invasive contact.

The guy starts fucking her, his hands on her hips so he can pull her back onto him while at the same time thrusting forward. The result is a rough, energetic pounding of her twat, which is exactly what Sasha wants. She tosses her head back, her brown hair flying as he shafts her. "Oh, fuck yeah! Fuck! You like pounding this cunt? Like having this slutty bitch bending over for your cock? Bet your wife always dreamed of being in this position, huh? Next time you see her, just do her. Fucking do her, right there, doesn't matter where you are, just pull out your dick and slam it home. She'll fucking love you for it, you and this big goddamn cock of yours, oh Jesus aaaaahhh!"

Sasha cums hard, her climax sweeping through her, and she clasps her hands on her knees for support. "You just made me cum. I came all over your fucking dick, right in front of everybody, and you made that happen. How does that feel, you fucking stud? Knowing that you made me cum like a goddamn gutter-slut for all these fucking people?"

The crowd of onlookers is going wild now, with raucous applause and cheers of encouragement for him. He looks out at them, flashing a wide grin at their support. Sweat covers his body, making it shine in the daylight. Several of the ladies, including the coeds, pull up their tops to show their tits to him, and this spurs him on.

Finally he can take no more. "Aaaahhh, shit, I'm gonna cum!" he yells out, pumping wildly into Sasha's gash a few more times before giving it one last powerful thrust and unleashing a torrent of semen inside her. Sasha laughs in delight at the warm, gooey feeling of jism filling her twat. The guy's hips jerk spasmodically as his body tries to get as much of his spurting cock in her cunt while his balls empty themselves. The expression on his face is one of pure euphoric pleasure and relief.

As his climax ends he pulls himself from her cunt, with the last few drops of his cum squeezed out onto her inner thigh. "Wow," he says, catching his breath. "That was—that felt amazing."

"So how do you like it, banging in public?" Sasha asks him, straightening up. A small trickle of cum leaks out of her twat, and she swipes it up on her finger to lick off.

"I think I love it," he confesses, all honestly on his face and in his words now. "Hell, I think I can even get used to just being naked in public. It feels so...open and free, you know?"

"I think your wife would be thrilled to hear that," Sasha says with a smile on her face. "You should go and tell her the good news...and maybe even surprise her with a special package, if you know what I mean."

The guy laughs. "Yeah, I definitely know what you mean." He bends down and, instead of pulling his shorts on, takes them off and places it with his shirt. "Thanks so much, Sasha, you've helped my marriage out a whole lot."

"You're welcome," Sasha replies, giving him a little wave, and the guy walks off naked, his clothes in his hands and his slimy prick drying in the sun between his legs.

The footage jumps again to Sasha walking down another street. She's apparently abandoned most of her clothes, as she's still otherwise naked aside from replacing her shoes on her feet.

There's an even bigger crowd following Sasha now, and one of them pushes their way forward to run up to her, getting her attention. It turns out to be one of the coeds from the park, a very busty blonde.

"Sasha, I'm a huge, huge fan of your movies. I mean, I've watched most of your scenes more than once each, and they always get me off," the blonde says, her voice sounding rushed and her nervousness at meeting one of her idols obvious on her face.

"Hey, that's awesome," Sasha says, smiling and offering her hand in a placating gesture. "What's your name?"

"Mindy," the blonde replies, taking the proffered hand and shaking it somewhat shyly.

"Well, it's great to meet you, Mindy," Sasha says. "Even though I'm not in the industry anymore I always enjoy meeting my fans—especially if they're as gorgeous as you." Mindy blushes at the compliment. "Did you have a question, or need some advice?"

Mindy hesitates for a moment before nodding slowly. "I've always wanted to know what it's like to fuck a black guy, but I'm too nervous to approach someone and, y'know, proposition them. I'm, like, afraid they'll be too big for me, or they'll bring five other guys with them even though I only want to fuck one person at that moment. I mean, I've been with a few guys at once a couple of times, but they were all people I knew, and knew how big they were, and what kind of things they were into. I don't want to be caught up in a gangbang with strange men who have oversized dicks and expect to go wild with all of them, you know? At least not right away."

Sasha nods in understanding. "Every person fucks a different way, and you definitely don't want to be caught up in something that can be dangerous, like having one too many large cocks to handle at once, or having someone who's way too rough with you." She pauses for a moment before saying, "You said you've been with a few guys. I'm guessing you don't know many black men."

"None who are available," Mindy shakes her head. "They're all involved with someone else, and they don't take to the 'free love' lifestyle like I do."

"Hmmm," Sasha thinks for a minute. "Can I borrow your cell phone?" Mindy passes it over to her. Stepping to the side, Sasha dials a number and holds it to her ear, raising her finger in a 'hold on' gesture before engaging in a quick, quiet conversation with someone on the other end. After a couple of minutes, she hangs up and hands the phone back, a impish smirk on her face."

"Who was that?" Mindy asks.

"A friend of mine," Sasha replies. "He's going to help you—well, us—out. We have to meet him a few blocks from here. C'mon."

The two of them turn a corner and walk down the block, still being trailed by the crowd. Mindy asks Sasha, "Does it really feel that great to be naked out here?"

"Totally," Sasha nods. "You should try it, it's very liberating."

Mindy pauses for a moment, apparently thinking it over, before shrugging. "Okay then." She's wearing a tank top and a denim skirt that ends at her knees. Mindy strips off her tank top and unhooks her bra, discarding them both on the sidewalk. She then stops to push her skirt down her hips and steps out of them, apparently having forgone panties. Now as naked as Sasha, she resumes walking beside her, the sun beautiful on her tanned skin.

"You have really nice tits," Sasha compliments her. "D-cup?"

"DD-cup, actually," Mindy replies, a note of pride in her voice. "And they're all natural too."

"Mmmm that's hot," Sasha says. "Do you mind if I touch them?"

"Please. I would be flattered." Mindy straightens her posture, making her tits stand out more, and Sasha reaches over to caress and squeeze one of them. "They're so soft," she remarks, flicking the nipple lightly with one fingernail and hearing Mindy make a noise of pleasure. "I really want to suck on one of them."

"Go ahead," Mindy says, her breathing growing slightly heavy.

"Not just yet," Sasha declines. "We're almost to the place where we're meeting my friend. We'll have plenty of time later."

So saying, they reach their destination: a wide alley between two apartment buildings. It's not exactly clean, but it's not overly dirty either: there are a few closed Dumpsters lining the walls and the excess trash has been pushed into small piles around them. Five black men, dressed in T-shirts or jerseys as well as shorts, are waiting inside the alley, leaning against the wall or sitting on Dumpsters, conversing. All talk ends when they notice the two beautifully naked women heading towards them.

Mindy slows down when she sees them, her nervousness returning. "Five guys? I said I wasn't ready..."

"Relax, they're not all for you," Sasha says reassuringly. "I called one of my fuck-buddies, Tyrone, and asked him to do you a favor. He said he was with his friends, and I was feeling pretty horny myself, so I figured I'd be an assist to your little sexcapade. You'll get Tyrone, and I'll handle the rest...and if you feel bold to take on more, they'll be ready for you."

The two reach the five black men, and Sasha embraces one of them in a friendly, familiar manner, pressing her body against his. He in turn runs his hands down her back, stopping briefly to squeeze her ass. Separating from him, Sasha turns to Mindy. "This is Tyrone. He's gonna give you your first black dick. Don't worry, he's a total sweetheart."

"How you doin'?" Tyrone greets Mindy, an amicable grin on his face as he shakes her hand. Mindy returns his smile, though she still feels nervous butterflies in her stomach.

metron18
metron18
218 Followers