Dirty Movies: AOTS Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show her your cock, Tyrone." He nods and drops his shorts. Mindy gasps in astonishment, her eyes wide as his ebony-skinned cock appear, already hard at its 10-inch length and 1-inch girth. "Holy fuck!" she breathes.

Sasha and the guys laugh at her shock. "Never seen a black man's dick before?" Tyrone asks her.

"In porno, yeah," Mindy replies, still staring down at his huge member. "But not in real life...and never this big."

"Well, he is a bit bigger than most black guys," Sasha says. "But hey, seeing as it's your first time, why not go for broke?" She reaches down to stroke Tyrone's meat, and Mindy can see it visibly jerk in her hand. Tyrone pulls off her shirt, revealing his muscular body, and Mindy feels a twinge of pleasure in her cunt. She bites her lower lip, feeling the heat in her body rising.

Seeing her arousal, Sasha releases Tyrone's cock and moves past Mindy to the four remaining black men, who have all stripped off, jerking their own sizable cocks as they wait to be attended to. She pauses briefly to whisper in her ear "Have fun. Try not to wear him out," and gives the blonde a light swat on her ass.

Tyrone reaches out to grope Mindy's huge tits, stroking and squeezing them gently in his palms. He leans in to start kissing her neck as she tilts her head back, moaning at the pleasurable sensations of his hands, her tension falling away. Her own hands seek out his cock and wrap around the long shaft, and Mindy can feel the warm meat twitching and pulsing as she strokes back and forth across it. Meanwhile one of the other guys sits on the lid of a Dumpster, his cock pointing straight at Sasha as she bends over slightly to start sucking him off. A third guy gets behind her and she spreads her legs apart for him so he can guide his dick into her welcoming pussy, sliding himself in easily before beginning to fuck her at a leisurely pace. The remaining two men get on either side of her and she reaches out to take a cock in each hand, jerking them roughly as they paw at her tits.

Mindy kisses Tyrone, slipping her eager tongue into his mouth, and he sucks on it for a bit. She in turns gently nips at his lower lip, the corners of her mouth tugging into a saucy smirk. Tyrone's dick leaks a steady stream of pre-cum, and it smears all over Mindy's hands. She wipes some of it on his cheek before licking it off, showing him her covered tongue before swallowing what she's collected.

"Fuck, baby, you're so hot and nasty," Tyrone groans. "I gotta get inside that sweet pussy of yours, honey."

"Aww, but I wanted to taste your cock first," Mindy says, teasing him with an innocent lilt in her voice as she squeezes his organ, making him grunt. "Won't you let me suck your big black cock first before you stick it inside my little white pussy?"

Tyrone can only nod, his blood pressure ratcheting up as the beautiful blonde sexually torments him. He's practically eating out of her palm now, and he wouldn't want it any other way.

Mindy crouches down to get a closer look at his dick. The skin on his shaft is smooth and has the color of dark chocolate, and she lifts it up to trace the little veins on the underside with her finger. She leans in until her lips are almost brushing the head of his dick, purses her lips, and blows on it. Tyrone's cock visibly jerks again, and his hands clench briefly as he tries to hold himself back. "Honey, please," he says to Mindy, who can hear a note of begging in his voice now. "Stop teasing me now, just suck me or fuck me, c'mon..."

Mindy engulfs the first few inches of his prick while he's in mid-sentence, causing his pleas to become groans of relieved pleasure at the warm, wet mouth on his shaft. She starts bobbing her head up and down his organ, trying to get more of it into her mouth, and he guides her along with his hand on the back of her head.

The guy cunt-fucking Sasha pulls out, and the four men lead the pale brunette over to an old mattress on the ground. One of them lies down on his, holding his cock steady as Sasha stands over him, and squats down so that her experienced asshole engulfs it in reverse cowgirl, both of them vocalizing their pleasure at the sensation. She rides it slowly for a minute, getting used to the feeling of having her ass stuffed before another man kneels down on the mattress in front of the two and Sasha stops so that he can slide his organ into her relatively hairy pussy. "Ohh shit, yeah," Sasha says with a breath. "This is exactly what I need—two giant black dicks in both my fucking holes. Fuck this slutty whore hard, you guys...and you two." She motions to the remaining two men. "Get the fuck over here, turn around, and bend over so I can eat your assholes." They comply immediately, getting into position as Sasha's body gets rocked and pumped hard and she buries her face between the asscheeks of one of them while rubbing her hand in the other's crack before switching.

Tyrone's cock is shining with spit in the sun as Mindy pops it from her mouth, and she stands up to stand against the wall, her hands on the brick as she sticks her lower body out for him. "Fuck me hard, Mr. Black Man," she says in her innocent lilt. "Fill this white girl's horny pussy with your hard dick. I've never had dark meat up there before...I think it's gonna feel sooo good, don't you think?"

Tyrone doesn't hesitate in moving quickly behind her, locating her dripping cunt, and thrusting himself inside forcefully, beginning to cunt-fuck her at a strong pace. Initially he was going to take it at a slower pace, but seeing how this bitch had been a literal cocktease to him revealed that she was a bigger slut than he'd initially thought. She'd had a whole lot of dick in her already, even if none of them had been black, and the was confirmed by the way she arched forward and started squealing in delight at his plunging cock.

Despite her obvious experience Mindy's cunt actually was too small for her to take his whole length, though he still managed to get in up to 7 inches, which was plenty for both of them. Mindy's tits bounced with each thrust, adding to her pleasure, and her cunt felt full and hot. Any second now she would cum, and then...

"Aaaaahhhh SHIT!" she yelled as she reached her breaking point in the same moment Tyrone decided to grab one of her tits in his hand, squeezing the meaty flesh. Mindy came hard around his pumping cock, her climax like a constant lightning bolt of ecstasy in her body. Her cunt clasps around Tyrone's cock, and he can feel it spasming on his shaft, almost as though it was trying to pull more of him inside.

"Mmmm, cum inside me," Mindy moans, looking at him over her shoulder. "Shoot all that hot fucking cum in my cunt. I need it so bad, I don't give a fuck if you get me pregnant. I'll have your black baby if it means I get to feel all of your ball juice inside me. Warm me up with your sperm, Tyrone."

Hearing her filthy words drive him wild, and he grabs her by the hips to jackhammer his cock inside her cunt, her moans becomes screams of pleasure once more. It doesn't take long for him to break, and he pounds deeply into her twat once, twice, three times more before letting out a shout as his cum explodes from his dick to soak her pussy. Tyrone holds her steady, letting his spurting dick shoot jet after jet of white-hot jism inside the big-titted nympho blonde, and she uses her pussy muscles to clamp down on him, practically sealing him in place.

Meanwhile the guys surrounding Sasha have changed places, the two men previously getting rimmed now double-fucking her holes as she cleans her pussy and ass from the other two men's cocks with her tongue. Sasha's dirty talk is going a mile a minute in between having meat in her mouth, reveling in verbally debasing herself by calling herself a "tramp," a "gutter whore for wanting to fuck in an alley," a "cock-hungry skank," and so forth, all of this strung together with moans and expletives. Her pussy and ass are being ravaged as the two men by her head slap their cocks all over her face in between shoving them in her mouth.

The group's orgasms come in a chain, with Sasha setting the fuse. She wraps her legs around the waist of the guy pounding her pussy, keeping him from pulling back. He in turns drives further inside, until he's not so much thrusting as grinding against her, his balls rubbing against her stretched labia. Her body feels incredibly full and feeling the hot skin of his balls on her cunt sends Sasha into orbit, and she shrieks out a curse as she cums, her convulsing holes squeezing the dicks within. The men in turn can't hold back, and they start spurting their jism inside Sasha within seconds of each other. She can feel the warmth of their loads radiating in her lower body, and incredibly it turns her on even more as she furiously jerks the two cocks on either side of her head. They lose it also, thick streamers of silvery-white semen hosing her face and tongue as she expertly drains their balls.

The guys start disentangling themselves from Sasha, who rolls off the man she's lying on top of as his cock slips from her asshole. Tyrone leads an exhausted Mindy over to the mattress, and she lays down on it next to the brunette, both of them breathing heavy from being worn out.

"So...how was...your first black cock?" Sasha asks Mindy, trying to catch her breath.

"Fucking...incredible," Mindy utters. "You know that whole expression, about not wanting to go back? I totally get it now."

Both women laugh, and Mindy snuggles closer to Sasha, who puts her arm around her. "Thanks for helping me out, Sasha."

The segment ends with a closing voiceover narration by her saying, "Just another day trying to help out the people of Los Angeles. I'm Sasha Grey, and I'll see you next time I go In Your Pants."

Back in the studio Alison stands by the podium alone, her hands behind her back and an odd look on her face. "Thanks, Sasha, that was ah—ah—." Her voice falters and her body sways a little, but she doesn't move from her spot. Her expression changes rapidly from one of pleasure to one that's almost pained frustration before resuming the odd mixture of both. "Amazing," she finishes, sounding a little hoarse. "And we're gonna take a little break, but when we come back...when we come back...hhhaaaahhhh..." Alison closes her eyes, her skin flushed and her chest rising and falling rapidly. "Candace," she says, her voice holding a note of desperation. "Candace, please, you have to—"

"No, I don't have to do anything." Candace appears from off-screen. She's traded in her outfit for a skimpy bra and panties, which fit snugly on her form. Turning briefly to acknowledge the cheers and wolf-whistles from the in-studio audience with a smile, she looks back at Alison. "You wanted to play with the toys Morgan brought, well...you got your wish."

Candace looks at the camera while holding up a familiar-looking device in her hands. "Something Morgan forgot to mention in her segment is that the suction device is part of a set of devices, like this one. It looks the same, but instead of having attachments for suction, it's a remote for bullet vibrators, the ones that can fit in your pussy or ass. And guess where Alison has one?"

She reaches down to lightly pat Alison's cunt, making the blonde yelp, her hips jerking at the touch. "Okay, I get it," Alison says, panting a little. "I shouldn't play with them during the show. Now can you please, please let me get off? Or at least uncuff my hands and feet?" The camera angle shifts to show that the blonde's hands are cuffed behind her back and her feet cuffed together, preventing her from moving too much without risk falling over. "This is really embarrassing; every time I get close I feel like I'm about to collapse and hurt myself."

Candace fiddles with the device, apparently ignoring Alison as she turns one of the dials, making her protest dissolve into noises of arousal. She continues speaking over Alison's noises, still turning the dial ever so slightly. "Still to come, we've got Amy Brooke joining us to talk about her movie 'Gapeland' and why she's one of the hottest stars in the industry."

"Candace—"

"Also, Sara Underwood shows off her new bike, and how she did in Portland's Naked Bike Ride."

"Come on..."

"AND, she'll be bringing us the latest news in The Feed." Candace finishes. She twists the dial all the way to one side in a sudden motion.

Alison lets out a high-pitched shriek and topples over, falling onto the floor. Whatever pain she might have felt is overlaid with intense pleasure at her climax rockets through her, and her body shudders and jerks on the floor, her wails of ecstasy loud and full-throated. The cuffs on her wrists pull tight as her muscles spasm, and her legs clench together as her hips hump at the air.

"We'll be right back," Candace says, a truly wicked grin on her face.

*

To be continued...