Dirty Scrubs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rboxer
rboxer
5 Followers

Eliot kissed JD and he pulled away after a few seconds too.

'Tastes like - like pussy?'

'Pussy?' said Turk.

'Yeah, like pussy. Nice too. How come you taste - ' JD's eyes went wide, as he realised.

Eliot stepped back in front of Turk, and lifted a finger and ran it under his nose.

'Smell familiar, Turk? Taste familiar?'

Carla breathed a sigh of relief.

'Carla? How come you taste like Carla's pussy?'

Eliot moved back out of range.

'Well you see, the other day she and I decided to - um, what's the word? Experiment. Yeah, that's it. We experimented with each other. We experimented. A lot. All night. God. We experimented so hard and so often that night that I even collected a little sample of her. Any time I need a reminder of how delicious Carla tastes, I just bring out the little jar and remind myself. You know what happens when I do that, Turk?'

'Uh - ' said Turk, lost in the revelation.

Eliot stepped up closer to him, pushed herself harder against him and whispered in his ear.

'I. Get. Wet.'

She licked the back of his neck, a trick that Carla had told her will guarantee an instant erection from him. As she stepped back she could see his eyes were closed and there was a definite lump in his pants.

'I get wet and wish I could bury my face in her pussy again and lick her until she screams.'

In the bedroom, Carla went 'Awww, that so sweet!'

'So in all, Turk, no, I don't think Carla will mind. In fact, I know for a fact that she'd approve.'

Carla held her hands together and chanted quietly to herself. 'C'mon baby, be nice for Eliot. It's OK. Please baby, please?'

Turk lowered his eyes to take in more of her body. He'd seen her partially naked a couple of times while she and JD were dating, like rushing into and out of showers and such, but he always made sure his eyes behaved. If Carla had caught him looking at her, he would have lost a nut, but there was no mistaking that taste he'd caught. Damn it, why hadn't she told him. He could have watched!

'Baby, I got wood for you like you would not believe!' He grabbed the top of his pants and prepared to drop them when Eliot stopped him.

'No, Turk. Do you know what I'd like to see though,' she said, stepping further away and sitting down on the sofa, looking at the two men in front of her. She put both arms up on the back of the sofa, lifted her right leg and placed the ankle on the knee of her left leg. The dark moistness between her thighs glistened, and JD and Turk didn't know whether to focus on her pussy or her high and round breasts.

'I'd like JD to tell me if Turk has wood.'

Turk grinned.

'Uh, you know, that's - that's OK.' His eyes caught sight of JD's cock again, and he almost wrenched his neck getting his head straight.

Eliot took her foot of her other knee, and place her feet apart on the floor. By bringing her knees together she cut of the guy's view of her, and by pushing her knees apart they could see her partially open pussy lips. She felt wanton and shameful, but unlike in the past where it would sent her into self-loathing, she revealed in it, and let her feel her own sexual power.

Her knees continued that slow motion, making her pussy wink at them.

'You're sure there, Turk? I'm mean, if you're sure, then I guess it'll be just me and JD tonight.'

Turk was fighting a lifetime of cultural programming, but the sight of the juicy pussy winking at him was making him crazy. He couldn't look away, because right there next to him was JD's co - I mean, there was JD, standing there. With his pants around his ankles. And his co - his coc - his cock just sticking out - don't look! Over there was a pale pink juicy pussy, and dear god he could see the juices flowing there, and he could feel his own blood pumping.

'All right!' he shouted.

Eliot stood up quickly and moved to kneel right next to Turk, putting her head at the perfect hight. She looked up at JD, and saw his thick cock standing out proud, lust and confusion on his face. She lifted a hand and beaconed him with a finger.

Carla cursed Eliot for blocking the shot, and changed the camera view, then went back to kneeling on the floor, a soft dildo now in place as one hand played with her breast.

'C'mon JD. Show me if Turk has wood. Come down here beside me.'

He complied to her request, barely able to pull his eyes from the naked lust he could see on her face. This wasn't the Eliot he'd known and loved and lost and loved and rejected in the past. She was exciting and dangerous. Crazy, he was used to. Sexy too, but never in such control like this before.

Eliot leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

'If you do this for me, well, you and I might have something to talk about other than our own neuroses.' She kissed his ear and neck and made him groan.

Turk had closed his eyes. He couldn't think and couldn't move, and wondered if he was going crazy. A pair of hands touched his hips and grabbed his belt, unfastening it and then unsnapping his jeans. The zipper was pulled down and he began to feel his legs trembling as the jeans were pulled down to his ankles.

Carla was bucking up and down on the dildo, her eyes locked on the screen, her hand rubbing on her clit frantically.

A warm pair of hands tugged at his boxers, drawing the elastic down the shaft of his thick cock and finally, over its head, letting it spring up into the air. He felt a hot breath against his cock, then a tongue darted out and licked him.

A groan escaped from three pairs of lips.

Carla started coming hard as she watched JD take Turk in his mouth, and Eliot was eyes open with JD's cock barely able to fit in her hand, but pumping furiously with her fist, already starting to orgasm just from the sight she was watching.

Turk opened his eyes as his cock disappeared completely into the heavenly warmth, and when he saw the dark mop of hair nestled in his crotch, his hands flew up to grab JD's had and force it down onto his cock. As the head of his cock slipped down JD's throat he started coming hard, ignoring the warms splatters that suddenly hit his legs.

Eliot watched JD as some of the lust drained away, and saw what she knew was the start of his neurosis coming back. She moved forward and pushed him over, kneeling above him and feeling his cock under her dripping pussy. She leaned down and kissed him hard, harder and more passionately than she'd every kissed anyone, taking his thoughts away from the dark corner they'd been headed. The taste of Turk on him was driving her wild, and she could feel him start to become aroused again.

She jumped up and took both of the boys by the hand.

'Come on, lets go to bed. There's a couple of things I need to explain, though.'

She opened the door and let them see Carla, sweaty and naked, a dildo still jammed up inside her, writhing slowly in ecstasy on the floor.

'Oh man, your wife is so hot,' exclaimed JD.

rboxer
rboxer
5 Followers
12