All Comments on 'Dirty Talk On The Road'

by Carnevil9

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
busty_jessica_2busty_jessica_2over 16 years ago
dirty mouthed bitch...

Very nice written!

Loved that dirty talking from here - thats how bitches in heat can be to get the guys hot enough to do what we want them for afterwards...;)

just wish there is another part coming sooooooon

take care

/bh

korleonekorleonealmost 11 years ago
Awesome

Wow... what a hot story. Instantly one of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not bad but this is a stroke story...

...that has no real plot. Not all of her talk is "filthy." Some of it's hilarious.

"Snake out my pussy like a clogged drain with that big dick of yours, rod me out with that giant rod!" She's married to a plumber?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
IF I EVER HEARD ...

...the words "Baby Batter" in the middle of a hot fuck I'd snort my snot all over my partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

My cock is so engorged and dripping hard.

I'm gonna jack off into my own mouth.

And enjoy every last drop of nut cream

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not erotic

The dialogue left a lot to be desired. The dirty talk was nowhere in the approximate vicinity of realistic. Filling dialogue with poorly written metaphor and euphemism is the easiest way to remind a reader that they're reading and not experiencing. Nobody actually speaks like that.

As for the prose, it was pretentious and felt like the author was trying to hard to seem like an author. Simple words can get the meaning across even better than some obscure thesaurus find. Keep the writing flowing and natural.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yowza!!

Ouch! fukk me this made me wetter than a nude Jacuzzi !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice one

I love women who talk dirty during sex

CarnaleyeCarnaleyeabout 6 years ago
Hot Stuff

The dirty talk just pumps up the erotic flavour of the story. Very good stuff!

NicealloverNicealloverabout 2 months ago

I loved the dialogue and I think the story is really well executed. I don’t understand the negative comments. The dialogue wasn’t overly dramatic and it was plausible. An innocent shy woman talking like that demanding sex is so out of character that it is hard not to get excited.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous